April 26, 2024, 12:36:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297508 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: March 05, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »

This is what I want to know:
1)What time did Ron go to work? (Did he go to work??)
2)What time did he clock out?
3)How long does it take to go from work to home?
4)Did he talk to Misty prior to getting home?
5)Did GGma Sykes actually SEE Misty, HL, Jr on the porch at or around 7pm on 02/09/09?
6)If so, did she get out of the car?
7)Was she alone or with someone else. Who is the someone else?
8)Who else exactly visted Misty that day?

Just those questions right there would resolve so much. And they aren't even the tough questions.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: March 05, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »

Throw all the nanners you want @ me but I think that 911 call was staged...

What the heck did Ron and Misty do  with Haleigh...

I have protective head gear on, so nanner me too.

Staged..... and may I add, badly rehearsed.

(ducking nanners)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #782 on: March 05, 2009, 11:15:42 PM »

IslandMonkey    no news or info on Dan S 's boat???  Is LE checking or unknown???

Unknown~I'm working on it though......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: March 05, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »

5)Did GGma Sykes actually SEE Misty, HL, Jr on the porch at or around 7pm on 02/09/09?

Just those questions right there would resolve so much. And they aren't even the tough questions.

Me too to all of those.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: March 05, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »

Just thinking outloud... What bothers me is when LE said Ron's alibi was he was @ work. Why wouldnt LE state Ron' was confirmed he was @ work...

I agree, why word it the way they did, it looked to me like a CoverMy@ss statement

Maybe you can help me with the wrding, but LE said, "Ron was at work...., but we don't know when Haleigh disappeared." Well, I thought Misty and Ron TOLD them when she disappeared.

Agreed, but remember "I was at work" aka I don't know anything, so don't bother asking me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 05, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »

I really really, dont think Ron and Mistie did anything with Haleigh, but.I think she is gone because of what they did or didnt do!....First ley me say that if Mistie was indeed at home the entire night, then she was iresponsible by leaving the door unlocked, which is what LE thinks happened, then I also wanna say that Ronald wasnt even suppose to have her watching the kids to begin with, it was said by him in court documents that the children would be with the Grandparents when he had to work, also, if he was looking out for the childrens best interest and not trying to show what a big man he is, he would have let Chrstal have them during the week when he was working and get them back on his days off she didnt work so she would have been right there with them...A much better alternative if you ask me, and then when he went back to working days, take them back full time,  Things could have been much better if everybody involved had been thinking of the children and not feeding their own egoes....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 05, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »

(ducking nanners)

rana --I just put on my football gear on.... An wearing Crystal's attached hairdo geek

Geeze that hairdo gives me nightmares ....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 05, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »

(ducking nanners)

The biggest, narlyiest brown spotted nanner I can come up with is,   they just seem too wasted and bluntly stupid to pulloff a murder and not get caught about 2 hrs later.

Other than that, you might be spot on,  my money is on Dan S.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:21 PM »

RANA~Ok, not in your head yet, but I did find some of your research:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

WOW~I have seent the Greta interview the first time it aired, but forgot just how bad it made rc and gf look, someone took the time to post the inconsisitencies and the coaching  Also, when Greta asked Misty the question about what time she wne to bed and she says around 10-----look at how Ron completely turns his body towards her.......it's almost like he's staring her down to make sure she doesn't reveal something. I'm glas I re-watched this..........very eery  It's at 2:18 in the video, ok-I'm officially back on track to being suspicous about him again

This clip is a must see, IMO, if y'all haven't seen it.   

at 2:18
Yikes I wish I knew how to make a screen shot for folks who are in a place where they can't open the link.

at 2:48
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Misti gives a different version of the story.

at 3:48
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Misti gives a different version of the story.

at 4:12
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Ron gives a different version of the story.

at 5:42
Misti, after they both say that they never use the back door... well then she says that she uses it to take the garbage out or "we" use it when going to clean the car.

at 6:00
There is a pop-up questioning why there would be an AC guy, but don't some systems have units that provide heating AND cooling? So I don't find that unusal.

at 6:49
Greta is talking over Ron a bit, but he says, "I couldn't tell ya; I wasn't there." That's a familiar refrain. We get it; You want it known that YOU WEREN'T THERE.

at 7:16
There's a pop-up of a note about Ron's face. I agree; He looks rather irritated that she doesn't know the answer right off the bat and she's pausing and umm-ing. (subjective opinion only of what think "irritation" looks like to me in general)

at 7:26
He says that he'd like to comment after Greta asked MISTI a question about what happened when MISTI was there. I thought he wasn't there? so how could he know more than Misti about where Misti was when he wasn't there as he has reminded us all on numerous occasions?

at 7:37
Greta asks MISTI how far away Haleigh was sleeping from Misti. Ron cuts his eyes. Chilling.

7:43
Misti is trying to answer Greta's question about where Misti was in relation to Haleigh and Ron is shaking his head.

at 7:53
Ron is mumbling something to Misti as Misti is answering Greta.

at 8:10
Misti answers Greta,
"Yes"
Then Ron says:
 "No.."
Then Misti immediately says:
"No...."

at 8:24
Misti was asked by Greta about Haleigh adn Misti's sleeping positions. Ron answers for Misit. How does Ron know which edge of the bed Haleigh was on and Misti was on?

at 9:05
They told Ron that he passed the poly. Maybe they indeed did tell him that.

at 9:12
There's an intersting pop-up, but you can read it if interested. It's a tad long.

at 9:17
They're on TV. There's no plee for the public to please look for Haleigh, but honest mistake; maybe they forgot. It had been a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, some other red flags for me - the 911 call:

911: "What was she wearing?" (A logical question if you're going to look for a missing person)

Ron: "I DON'T EFFING KNOW!! I WAS AT WORK!!!"

And how many 911 calls begin with an alibi I was at work and someone stole my daughter?

And in the first video (the dropping to the ground one) he mentions that he was at work or that he wasn't there or some variation of that 6 times in whatever the vid time was .. 7 minutes? 11 minutes?

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: March 05, 2009, 11:23:18 PM »

Me too to all of those.

well I can tell you that Ron did go to work.the police have checked that out so thats a yes.........He got off at 3.....it takes about 25 minutes to get home.............other than that......the rest is just according to what that person has said!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: March 05, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »

I agree~that's why I wish we could get a screen capture of these pages and look at them along with the transcript......I think it could be very telling1

interesting what was brought up first on that phone call.  I mean if my child was missing I would have said that first!  MY CHILD HAS BEEN TAKEN!!

Amen~Rana counted how many times he used "I was at work or just got home from work" during this call and the very first interview he did....RANA, what were those results ?

Lets not forget about the discrepancies on the 911 calls and already accusing someone else..
snipped from Rana's article: Guilty caller: There's been a burg...my wife has been killed, I think!

The critical condition of the caller's wife should have been the primary topic, yet he began
with the less critical subject, burglary. The investigation revealed that the caller arranged
for an accomplice to burglarize his own residence and traumatize his wife.
Thirty percent of the callers in this study used , and each was guilty.

snipped from Misty's 911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...I just woke up...and our backdoor was wide open and I think...and I can't find our daughter"

911: "you can't find what?"

After the Casey/Caylee case it makes everyone wonder what people capable of 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: March 05, 2009, 11:24:42 PM »

WOW~I have seent the Greta interview the first time it aired, but forgot just how bad it made rc and gf look, someone took the time to post the inconsisitencies and the coaching  Also, when Greta asked Misty the question about what time she wne to bed and she says around 10-----look at how Ron completely turns his body towards her.......it's almost like he's staring her down to make sure she doesn't reveal something. I'm glas I re-watched this..........very eery  It's at 2:18 in the video, ok-I'm officially back on track to being suspicous about him again

Yikes I wish I knew how to make a screen shot for folks who are in a place where they can't open the link.

There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Ron gives a different version of the story.

Misti, after they both say that they never use the back door... well then she says that she uses it to take the garbage out or "we" use it when going to clean the car.

There is a pop-up questioning why there would be an AC guy, but don't some systems have units that provide heating AND cooling? So I don't find that unusal.

Greta is talking over Ron a bit, but he says, "I couldn't tell ya; I wasn't there." That's a familiar refrain. We get it; You want it known that YOU WEREN'T THERE.

There's a pop-up of a note about Ron's face. I agree; He looks rather irritated that she doesn't know the answer right off the bat and she's pausing and umm-ing. (subjective opinion only of what think "irritation" looks like to me in general)

He says that he'd like to comment after Greta asked MISTI a question about what happened when MISTI was there. I thought he wasn't there? so how could he know more than Misti about where Misti was when he wasn't there as he has reminded us all on numerous occasions?

Greta asks MISTI how far away Haleigh was sleeping from Misti. Ron cuts his eyes. Chilling.

Misti is trying to answer Greta's question about where Misti was in relation to Haleigh and Ron is shaking his head.

Misti answers Greta,
"Yes"
Then Ron says:
 "No.."
"No...."

Misti was asked by Greta about Haleigh adn Misti's sleeping positions. Ron answers for Misit. How does Ron know which edge of the bed Haleigh was on and Misti was on?

There's an intersting pop-up, but you can read it if interested. It's a tad long.

They're on TV. There's no plee for the public to please look for Haleigh, but honest mistake; maybe they forgot. It had been a long day.

911: "What was she wearing?" (A logical question if you're going to look for a missing person)

And how many 911 calls begin with an alibi I was at work and someone stole my daughter?

And in the first video (the dropping to the ground one) he mentions that he was at work or that he wasn't there or some variation of that 6 times in whatever the vid time was .. 7 minutes? 11 minutes?

I seen that video 5 times and I just shake my head....
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: March 05, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »

OK, this Dan S. I need more!!

Where did this "Misty took a boat ride w/him" come from? When did he go to jail for the horrible crimes on those poor little girls? Daniel Snodgrass? Not Daniel Sapp??? Help, and pass me a nanner!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: March 05, 2009, 11:27:46 PM »

Me too to all of those.

I assume that many of you feel Misty and Ron had something to do with this?  I am not convinced at all.

To add to your list of questions:

1.  The RSO that was arrested for GPS violation has he been cleared and released?
2.  There is a SO that lives in back of Ron who is living in the house of a man that was struck and killed by a car.  There were problems between said SO and dead man.  Has he been investigated fully?
3.  Where was Chad? (Major willies)
4.  Is the cousin cleared or not?
5.  Why can't you tell us anything?????  We are interested....

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: March 05, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »

Where did this "Misty took a boat ride w/him" come from? When did he go to jail for the horrible crimes on those poor little girls? Daniel Snodgrass? Not Daniel Sapp??? Help, and pass me a nanner!!

Sorry, I don't have a nanner, just some valium. I've never heard that Misty took a boat ride with him, just that she was hanging out at his house for drugs, this was told by locals to Anna FL and from his ex wife. The boat is my curiosity because it was a full moon and he owns a boat, her scent stopped at the dock, so I was wondering if he took her and secreted her via a boat. Rumors are there was one in the river that night. Just speculating and tossing ideas around.

Yes, horrific crimes that those kids will never get over...........toss him in general population and say our tax dollars on a lenghty trial and incarceration

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: March 05, 2009, 11:34:17 PM »

I was hoping IM would beat me to his history cause I am a v e r y  s l o w  typist.   the short version is he is a nasty SO, lives nearby, has ties to misty, and is going to court tomorrow and will probably be convicted, so did he need a little girlie time before he goes back to prison.   Also, a lot of the drug/terror/payback stories were originated from his exwife, who coincidentally had her monkeys  (for real) stolen , abduction stlye in the past......   and he supposedly has a boat..........things that make me say hmmmmmmmmmmm..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: March 05, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »

Misti answers Greta,
"Yes"
Then Ron says:
 "No.."
"No...."

I seen that video 5 times and I just shake my head....

I agree, the control issues and manipulation are blatantly obvious

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »

Me too to all of those.

well I can tell you that Ron did go to work.the police have checked that out so thats a yes.........He got off at 3.....it takes about 25 minutes to get home.............other than that......the rest is just according to what that person has said!

I agree he was at work, but this statement is like a disclaimer IMO:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t know when it happened.

[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »

I assume that many of you feel Misty and Ron had something to do with this?  I am not convinced at all.

To add to your list of questions:

1.  The RSO that was arrested for GPS violation has he been cleared and released?
2.  There is a SO that lives in back of Ron who is living in the house of a man that was struck and killed by a car.  There were problems between said SO and dead man.  Has he been investigated fully?
3.  Where was Chad? (Major willies)
4.  Is the cousin cleared or not?
5.  Why can't you tell us anything?????  We are interested....
[/quote]

Fireyone, I am not convinced about Ron and Misti either.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 05, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »

If this Dan o. has a boat and then it has to be docked somewhere, somebody has to know where he keeps it and if someone would go look at it, you can tell if it has been in the water lately, also he had to come out of that river somewhere, I say check all the boat ramps within this area, take the dogs and go to each of them, see if they pick up Haleighs scent again, my God theres alot that can be done!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.