April 19, 2024, 07:41:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296846 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »

Hi Wyksy.. how are you feeling hon? I hope you are better.. I have had this repiratory thing since christmas! 

Hi flamom!  Not doing good today hun.  Sad  Docs put me on this stuff that really helped the first couple of days.  Today I'm feeling worse than ever tho, and in major pain.  Am fixin to go back to doc when son gets home with the car.   

What is up with this stuff, you've had yours since Christmas?  OMG, I'd be in tears by now!  How are you handling it?   

Thanks Anna
Wyks, it started as asthmatic bronchitis, went to pneumonia and pleurisy, back to asthmatic bronch and I carcked a few ribs coughing.. steroid shota, antibiotics, inhalers and Magic cough medicine .. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »

Hold on WS is not saying anything about us,  they actually were very kind last night and just tried to get past that stormy saying stuff about us.  It's anna fl and stormy starting the crap, not the ws posters.

But... They have left those nasty untrue posts and deleted my tactful nice post setting it straight and banned me and klaas.. so therefore... they are letting it go on and taking it a step further and banning unfairly... not that I want to be there after seeing all this .....

Actually some of the WS poster's chimed in about SM, and not in a good way....just some though! But, Tricia did say she was going to get in touch with SM and if we didn't stop the copy/paste she would take further action

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2009, 08:29:50 PM »

hi. I haven't read any posts here in a while but heard someone was lurking on both this and the WS website and that people were questioning who I am?  I just want to say that I am very appreciative of the help from here at SM and at the other site WS.  I don't normally go to either of them but have just been trying to put together some information from the confusion of what's happening lately.  Just for the record, I am NOT Lindsey Croslin and I don't know her.  The only posting I ever saw from her was on a news (first coast?) website. 

Well thanks for clearing that up Anna fl.

We gather you are a relative of Haleigh as you stated.  Nobody here is tryin to stir pots.  Both sites are equally good.  I guess some feelings got hurt when you came here and than accusations started and from accusations we now have speculations.  We can't help it, but we are all here to do whatever we can to help find Haleigh.  Regardless of who did what.  Just my thoughts.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »

Is Ronald Cummings supposed to be a violent person?  I am getting that from several of the posts. I mean, it seems like several people fear him.   

People that are posting on different forums that claim to know the family are indicating that he is, yes.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »

Been thinking about this case, after having listening to the apparent "locals", and reading here there and yonder. 

Am beginning to believe (along with others it seems), that there is much that LE has tucked up their sleeve that they are not sharing with the public. 

We have the dumpster, with THREE hits by cadaver dogs, and LE is saying nope nothing there.  That's crap, IMO.  I can understand LE saying 'no comment at this time' or such, but why lie? 

It's frustrating enough with no news on this case from LE, with conflicting stories from Ron/Misty/Crystal and families... But to have news from LE that makes no sense at all,    noooooo, I think something's up. 

If I'm wrong, I'll buy a hat and eat it.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

As the web is free to all I'm not sure what she can do about it.  I think our government has bigger fish to fry than our one last outlet to free speech. JMO
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

Klaas, have you heard a rumor that the girlfriend was not in the mobile home during the abduction?
I'll answer that I have heard those rumors.

Are they coming from good sources or have they been confirmed?  I've been away and I don't go elsewhere to discuss.  I have come to trust SM.
They have not been confirmed, at least to my knowledge.

I don't know why but from the beginning, I have suspected her truthfulness.  It seems she is not telling all that happened that night.  I know she took a lie detector test and supposedly passed per her, but I just cannot get her out of my mind.   I am a light sleeper and I wake up at any little noise.  And just knowing, she is a teenager, she probably put those kids to bed and went outside or maybe even to someone's house for awhile and came back to find the little girl gone.  Knowing, she might get into trouble, she said she had been there all night.  Just a scenario that has crossed my mind.  Am I crazy for thinking his way?  I just would love to hear the truth and I don't believe we have heard the whold truth yet.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2009, 08:35:17 PM »

Hold on WS is not saying anything about us,  they actually were very kind last night and just tried to get past that stormy saying stuff about us.  It's anna fl and stormy starting the crap, not the ws posters.

But... They have left those nasty untrue posts and deleted my tactful nice post setting it straight and banned me and klaas.. so therefore... they are letting it go on and taking it a step further and banning unfairly... not that I want to be there after seeing all this .....

Actually some of the WS poster's chimed in about SM, and not in a good way....just some though! But, Tricia did say she was going to get in touch with SM and if we didn't stop the copy/paste she would take further action

I must of missed it...all I saw was explaining that stuff is traded and grabbed all the time between the two by posters nothing mean.  but I don't last to the wee hours.  Between the blackberry and the pc I'm already in trouble w/hubby.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

I KNEW I smelled something and it was not our cage...... something feels wrong monkeys.. Like I have been saying, there is an agenda there, just can not figure what it is... but there is one.. why trying to devide the SM and WS peeps??? seems family of a missing child would want ANYONE and EVERYONE to help.  jus sayin

Am right there with ya, searching, feeling and smelling something wrong.  Not sure yet what it is tho.  Been kicked back yesterday and today, just watching.  And I don't like it at all.  Nope. 

I have my thoughts, as am sure you do as well.  For one thing, if she who lives thru the woods and behind the house is who we think she is, why would she be teaming up with Crystal's camp?   

Granted, I AM CONFUSED, so having said that..... from what I could gather.... well let me say hypothetically so I don't get myself in a mess. *IF* someone were related to Misty, by marriage or otherwise, she may be coming across as being in Crystal's camp b/c she fears for Misty and thinks Misty is in a jam and fears Ron and has issues with Ron?

02 cents.

Ahhhhh yes, now that could explain it!  Thanks!

Just winging it, but got the brain jump from your earlier post on the previous thread. So IOW, you seeded it Smile

Isn't teamwork a wonderful thing?!   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »

hi. I haven't read any posts here in a while but heard someone was lurking on both this and the WS website and that people were questioning who I am?  I just want to say that I am very appreciative of the help from here at SM and at the other site WS.  I don't normally go to either of them but have just been trying to put together some information from the confusion of what's happening lately.  Just for the record, I am NOT Lindsey Croslin and I don't know her.  The only posting I ever saw from her was on a news (first coast?) website. 

Well thanks for clearing that up Anna fl.

We gather you are a relative of Haleigh as you stated.  Nobody here is tryin to stir pots.  Both sites are equally good.  I guess some feelings got hurt when you came here and than accusations started and from accusations we now have speculations.  We can't help it, but we are all here to do whatever we can to help find Haleigh.  Regardless of who did what.  Just my thoughts.

Anna fl, we have been trying to find out about Orlando Traylor, we can't find much on him.  But if he is now in Daytona, I noticed that Brandon's myspace now says Daytona also.  He is a pastor?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »

I KNEW I smelled something and it was not our cage...... something feels wrong monkeys.. Like I have been saying, there is an agenda there, just can not figure what it is... but there is one.. why trying to devide the SM and WS peeps??? seems family of a missing child would want ANYONE and EVERYONE to help.  jus sayin

Searching...I am right there with you...have been skeptical from the beginning with this AnnaFl and I think that my posts from way way back will back this up...Something is not right...I do not appreciate someone coming on forum boards and jacking around with posters who are really concerned with this little child being found....I do not like this one bit! now I have to catch up on this thread...I saw your post and I had to skip ahead with my reply...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »

As the web is free to all I'm not sure what she can do about it.  I think our government has bigger fish to fry than our one last outlet to free speech. JMO

I know and agree, that's why I was LMAO....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »

Amen to that 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »

And you were wondering about DVD's on the police report taken from Ron's ... I've been wondering about that from day one.  Why would they take it? I would think they would only take illegal things, JMO.

The police report actually says; cassettes/recordings
Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2009, 08:43:33 PM »

I just wanted to clarify that I found these two websites when i was looking for information right after Haleigh disappeared. I wanted to post because I felt frustrated just reading and not being able to comment. I couldn't register at WS so i emailed and was told I needed to talk to Tricia to verify that I was who i said I was (related)...which I did and I talked on the phone with Tricia a lot before posting and since. I felt comfortable there because I knew at least one person could verify that I wasn't just some weirdo pretending to be someone I wasn't because I think people act suspicious (understandably I guess) if someone close is posting. Ya know? Anyway, nobody there has ever said anything negative to me about posting here too.  Tricia encouraged me to and never said anything negative either.  If others did, i didn't hear/read that or I guess I just wasn't paying attention.  I'm sorry.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »

Hi Wyksy.. how are you feeling hon? I hope you are better.. I have had this repiratory thing since christmas! 

Hi flamom!  Not doing good today hun.  Sad  Docs put me on this stuff that really helped the first couple of days.  Today I'm feeling worse than ever tho, and in major pain.  Am fixin to go back to doc when son gets home with the car.   

What is up with this stuff, you've had yours since Christmas?  OMG, I'd be in tears by now!  How are you handling it?   

Thanks Anna
Wyks, it started as asthmatic bronchitis, went to pneumonia and pleurisy, back to asthmatic bronch and I carcked a few ribs coughing.. steroid shota, antibiotics, inhalers and Magic cough medicine .. 

My gosh!  How similiar!  And yours since Christmas??   

Mine started as a cold, went into the flu, went into bronchial pneumonia, pleurisy and one broken rib from the coughing.  And so far just antibiotics and pain meds.  The pain meds are good (vicodin).  But the antibiotics don't seem to be working.

What's the 'magic' cough meds?   

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

And you were wondering about DVD's on the police report taken from Ron's ... I've been wondering about that from day one.  Why would they take it? I would think they would only take illegal things, JMO.

The police report actually says; cassettes/recordings

Maybe for voice analysis comparisons???  They know something we don't.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:31 PM »

Anna, so you are a cousin.. is it a cousin to haleigh? or someone else in the family?
Just wondering and you do not have to say which family was just curious is all..I know you seem to not want anyone to know how you are related due to concerns.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »

FROM WS

I have no ties to Crystal's family at all but I am related to Ron (first time I've posted that here in the open forum) but not immediate family.

Family ties mean nothing. Just because Ron shares my DNA does not mean that I think he is innocent. In fact, quite the opposite. I know enough to know that everything you have shared here is either true or very well warranted concerns.

[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2009, 08:51:49 PM »

FROM WS

I have no ties to Crystal's family at all but I am related to Ron (first time I've posted that here in the open forum) but not immediate family.

Family ties mean nothing. Just because Ron shares my DNA does not mean that I think he is innocent. In fact, quite the opposite. I know enough to know that everything you have shared here is either true or very well warranted concerns.

Posted by?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.