April 24, 2024, 09:23:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297432 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #800 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »

I assume that many of you feel Misty and Ron had something to do with this?  I am not convinced at all.

To add to your list of questions:

1.  The RSO that was arrested for GPS violation has he been cleared and released?
2.  There is a SO that lives in back of Ron who is living in the house of a man that was struck and killed by a car.  There were problems between said SO and dead man.  Has he been investigated fully?
3.  Where was Chad? (Major willies)
4.  Is the cousin cleared or not?
5.  Why can't you tell us anything?????  We are interested....

Fireyone, I am not convinced about Ron and Misti either.
[/quote]

While I may not be convinced, because LE has yet to clear them, and the alibi disclaimer I posted above they are at the top of my list............maybe not something they did directly, but possibly their lack of judgement plays into her "being stolen" per Ron.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:43 PM »

This is what I want to know:
1)What time did Ron go to work? (Did he go to work??)
2)What time did he clock out?
3)How long does it take to go from work to home?
4)Did he talk to Misty prior to getting home?
5)Did GGma Sykes actually SEE Misty, HL, Jr on the porch at or around 7pm on 02/09/09?
6)If so, did she get out of the car?
7)Was she alone or with someone else. Who is the someone else?
8)Who else exactly visted Misty that day?

Just those questions right there would resolve so much. And they aren't even the tough questions.

Me too to all of those.

well I can tell you that Ron did go to work.the police have checked that out so thats a yes.........He got off at 3.....it takes about 25 minutes to get home.............other than that......the rest is just according to what that person has said!

I agree he was at work, but this statement is like a disclaimer IMO:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t know when it happened.

Well the Great Grandmother says she came to the house around 7, she walked up on the porch and the children ran up to her and hugged and kissed her, she says she gave Mistie the clothes that she brought them and Mistie took them inside and then she left....... so if Ron went to work at 3 then he is out of the picture.......Mistie would be the only one in line!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

If this Dan o. has a boat and then it has to be docked somewhere, somebody has to know where he keeps it and if someone would go look at it, you can tell if it has been in the water lately, also he had to come out of that river somewhere, I say check all the boat ramps within this area, take the dogs and go to each of them, see if they pick up Haleighs scent again, my God theres alot that can be done!

HH- I hope they also check the area , canal  ::MonkeyTongue::and docks by shoreline rd where Ron use to live..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 05, 2009, 11:46:28 PM »

If this Dan o. has a boat and then it has to be docked somewhere, somebody has to know where he keeps it and if someone would go look at it, you can tell if it has been in the water lately, also he had to come out of that river somewhere, I say check all the boat ramps within this area, take the dogs and go to each of them, see if they pick up Haleighs scent again, my God theres alot that can be done!

good thought HH,  don't know if he's on LE radar or just mine !!   I hope they would ask around, it's a smaLL  world down there and perv or not has friends oe better yet, enemies that might talk
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: March 05, 2009, 11:48:27 PM »

Rc proved in the 911 call that he has no respect for Misty.
Could it be all his disdainful looks in the Greta video are just a factor of his disrespect?
He realizes shes not smart and it infuriates him that she comes off like that, when she is who everyone wants to talk to.  He has to know it doesn't look good for him that he left the children in her care.  I, mean, look at her sitting in that chair, she is a child, herself.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #805 on: March 05, 2009, 11:50:02 PM »

I cannot believe that people are that afraid of Ronald Cummings & his Trailer Park Gang. If there is something police need to know to save this baby girl, then I suggest everyone who supposedly knows something stop being a p*ssy & just tell. I am in Fl right now, not far from Satsuma. I do not live here, but am visiting. TELL ME what the cops should know. I will tell them. I am not afraid of any of these people. That baby deserves to be found. Mods, if I have crossed the line, please delete my post, instead of banning me, I really want to help.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #806 on: March 05, 2009, 11:53:35 PM »

Check Doors,windows.....have a security system /camera.... nope, not paranoid,not me,nope..... have a couple teens in the neighborhood that have vandalized my property,because they could.. parents are MAJOR enablers...

But what do they say about those who are paranoid?

...... sometimes someone IS following them.

where..where???  who is following me?     

I'm tellin !! you are teasin me!!   I can not help that I sat here so long in the cage that I have extra "baggage" following me.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: March 05, 2009, 11:53:46 PM »

RANA~Ok, not in your head yet, but I did find some of your research:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

WOW~I have seent the Greta interview the first time it aired, but forgot just how bad it made rc and gf look, someone took the time to post the inconsisitencies and the coaching  Also, when Greta asked Misty the question about what time she wne to bed and she says around 10-----look at how Ron completely turns his body towards her.......it's almost like he's staring her down to make sure she doesn't reveal something. I'm glas I re-watched this..........very eery  It's at 2:18 in the video, ok-I'm officially back on track to being suspicous about him again

This clip is a must see, IMO, if y'all haven't seen it.   

at 2:18
Yikes I wish I knew how to make a screen shot for folks who are in a place where they can't open the link.

at 2:48
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Misti gives a different version of the story.

at 3:48
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Misti gives a different version of the story.

at 4:12
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Ron gives a different version of the story.

at 5:42
Misti, after they both say that they never use the back door... well then she says that she uses it to take the garbage out or "we" use it when going to clean the car.

at 6:00
There is a pop-up questioning why there would be an AC guy, but don't some systems have units that provide heating AND cooling? So I don't find that unusal.

at 6:49
Greta is talking over Ron a bit, but he says, "I couldn't tell ya; I wasn't there." That's a familiar refrain. We get it; You want it known that YOU WEREN'T THERE.

at 7:16
There's a pop-up of a note about Ron's face. I agree; He looks rather irritated that she doesn't know the answer right off the bat and she's pausing and umm-ing. (subjective opinion only of what think "irritation" looks like to me in general)

at 7:26
He says that he'd like to comment after Greta asked MISTI a question about what happened when MISTI was there. I thought he wasn't there? so how could he know more than Misti about where Misti was when he wasn't there as he has reminded us all on numerous occasions?

at 7:37
Greta asks MISTI how far away Haleigh was sleeping from Misti. Ron cuts his eyes. Chilling.

7:43
Misti is trying to answer Greta's question about where Misti was in relation to Haleigh and Ron is shaking his head.

at 7:53
Ron is mumbling something to Misti as Misti is answering Greta.

at 8:10
Misti answers Greta,
"Yes"
Then Ron says:
 "No.."
Then Misti immediately says:
"No...."

at 8:24
Misti was asked by Greta about Haleigh adn Misti's sleeping positions. Ron answers for Misit. How does Ron know which edge of the bed Haleigh was on and Misti was on?

at 9:05
They told Ron that he passed the poly. Maybe they indeed did tell him that.

at 9:12
There's an intersting pop-up, but you can read it if interested. It's a tad long.

at 9:17
They're on TV. There's no plee for the public to please look for Haleigh, but honest mistake; maybe they forgot. It had been a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, some other red flags for me - the 911 call:

911: "What was she wearing?" (A logical question if you're going to look for a missing person)

Ron: "I DON'T EFFING KNOW!! I WAS AT WORK!!!"

And how many 911 calls begin with an alibi I was at work and someone stole my daughter?

And in the first video (the dropping to the ground one) he mentions that he was at work or that he wasn't there or some variation of that 6 times in whatever the vid time was .. 7 minutes? 11 minutes?

Thank you, IM.

Now I'm back in YOUR head tee hee.

I'm looking for the other one also, where he drops to to the ground and I sorted out what he said exactly; but that does answer what I was asking. Thanks.

There were 6 mentions of "Work" (I think) but I seem to recall that that one video was like 5 or 6 minutes long, not 7 or 11 as I guessed in the one post above. Maybe I can find the video if not the exact post with the time breakdowns.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:05 PM »

Check Doors,windows.....have a security system /camera.... nope, not paranoid,not me,nope..... have a couple teens in the neighborhood that have vandalized my property,because they could.. parents are MAJOR enablers...

I'm tellin !! you are teasin me!!   I can not help that I sat here so long in the cage that I have extra "baggage" following me.

Not teasing you heh Throwing myself in there with you. Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: March 05, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »

1.  The RSO that was arrested for GPS violation has he been cleared and released?
2.  There is a SO that lives in back of Ron who is living in the house of a man that was struck and killed by a car.  There were problems between said SO and dead man.  Has he been investigated fully?
#1: Yes
#4: Was cleared a few weeks ago, but within this past week, his name has come up many times so not sure.

well I can tell you that Ron did go to work.the police have checked that out so thats a yes.........He got off at 3.....it takes about 25 minutes to get home.............other than that......the rest is just according to what that person has said!
Then why did the pastor say on JVM that Ron told him, "I worked 8 hours and came home and my daughter is gone"?? If he got off at 3am and worked 8 hours, that would mean he went to work at say..6:30pm (1/2 hour for lunch) and got of at 3am. That completely blows Misty's statements that her family was there at 5pm. Ron has no comment on the Greta tape. Wouldn't he have said, "Yes, Misty's fam and the A/C guy were there around 5pm"??

I've never heard that Misty took a boat ride with him, just that she was hanging out at his house for drugs, this was told by locals to Anna FL and from his ex wife

Then, I guess noone has seen this???
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80684&page=19 Anna Fl  Registered User   Join Date: Feb 2009Posts: 71 

If I tried to list every single thing I know, think, heard or suspect it would take me hours and wouldn't amount to much more than more unnecessary confusion. There are so many conflicting stories within my family, police, media, etc.

To try to answer some of the zillion questions on here and in private messages....

Yes, I am a close relative. I don't want to say which side because 1) it seems irrelevant 2) I'm afraid of Ron and 3) It won't help find Haleigh.

The fight I am talking about is an incident that happened the weekend before Haleigh went missing. Supposedly, Ronnie robbed some drug dealers at gunpoint for drugs and drug money. It wasn't reported for obvious reasons but the police have had numerous consistent reports from people (including myself) who know it happened and/or were there. The police believe it happened but the problem is that no one will tell WHO it was he robbed. People who know and were there will talk to everyone else but as soon as police start questioning them, they clam up. Witnesses told police they heard the people he robbed threaten retaliation. Police need to know WHO he robbed.

I asked about the boat because police know that Misty was hanging out a lot with the guy Dan S. He has a boat and there was a report of a boat traveling at high speeds the night of Haleigh's disappearance. Dan S. ex wife has told the family (I have talked to her extensively) horror stories about his propensity for little girls and what he has done in the past. She alleges that he has paid off drug debts in exchange for children he uses/sells and has connections to the sex trade industry in the Philippines. She could be lying or crazy, but that's what she says. I felt it was worth looking into. Police told me they don't know anything for sure but that he is not cleared as a suspect.

Detectives have told me that they believe Misty and Ronnie are not telling the truth or at least not the whole truth. As far as polygraphs, people can "pass" them if ) they believe their own lie or 2) they are habitual liars. Nobody has been cleared.

And last but least, I believe an arrest will be made soon.
------------------------
I took this to mean that Misty was on the boat w/him. Could be wrong.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #810 on: March 05, 2009, 11:59:39 PM »

I cannot believe that people are that afraid of Ronald Cummings & his Trailer Park Gang. If there is something police need to know to save this baby girl, then I suggest everyone who supposedly knows something stop being a p*ssy & just tell. I am in Fl right now, not far from Satsuma. I do not live here, but am visiting. TELL ME what the cops should know. I will tell them. I am not afraid of any of these people. That baby deserves to be found. Mods, if I have crossed the line, please delete my post, instead of banning me, I really want to help.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel now.   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: March 06, 2009, 12:01:15 AM »

While I may not be convinced, because LE has yet to clear them, and the alibi disclaimer I posted above they are at the top of my list............maybe not something they did directly, but possibly their lack of judgement plays into her "being stolen" per Ron.

I could see that as possible too IM, but the thing is for me is that I think he KNOWS. The fact that he's not talking (apparently not, LE  haven't gone to GET her)  blows me away. Also, why go thru all that 911 business? - I mean, if you think it's staged  -- and I do.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: March 06, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

RANA~Ok, not in your head yet, but I did find some of your research:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

WOW~I have seent the Greta interview the first time it aired, but forgot just how bad it made rc and gf look, someone took the time to post the inconsisitencies and the coaching  Also, when Greta asked Misty the question about what time she wne to bed and she says around 10-----look at how Ron completely turns his body towards her.......it's almost like he's staring her down to make sure she doesn't reveal something. I'm glas I re-watched this..........very eery  It's at 2:18 in the video, ok-I'm officially back on track to being suspicous about him again

This clip is a must see, IMO, if y'all haven't seen it.   

at 2:18
Yikes I wish I knew how to make a screen shot for folks who are in a place where they can't open the link.

at 2:48

at 3:48

at 4:12
There's a pop-up that provides a link to another clip in which Ron gives a different version of the story.

at 5:42
Misti, after they both say that they never use the back door... well then she says that she uses it to take the garbage out or "we" use it when going to clean the car.

at 6:00
There is a pop-up questioning why there would be an AC guy, but don't some systems have units that provide heating AND cooling? So I don't find that unusal.

at 6:49
Greta is talking over Ron a bit, but he says, "I couldn't tell ya; I wasn't there." That's a familiar refrain. We get it; You want it known that YOU WEREN'T THERE.

at 7:16
There's a pop-up of a note about Ron's face. I agree; He looks rather irritated that she doesn't know the answer right off the bat and she's pausing and umm-ing. (subjective opinion only of what think "irritation" looks like to me in general)

at 7:26
He says that he'd like to comment after Greta asked MISTI a question about what happened when MISTI was there. I thought he wasn't there? so how could he know more than Misti about where Misti was when he wasn't there as he has reminded us all on numerous occasions?

at 7:37
Greta asks MISTI how far away Haleigh was sleeping from Misti. Ron cuts his eyes. Chilling.

7:43
Misti is trying to answer Greta's question about where Misti was in relation to Haleigh and Ron is shaking his head.

at 7:53
Ron is mumbling something to Misti as Misti is answering Greta.

at 8:10
Misti answers Greta,
"Yes"
Then Ron says:
 "No.."
Then Misti immediately says:
"No...."

at 8:24
Misti was asked by Greta about Haleigh adn Misti's sleeping positions. Ron answers for Misit. How does Ron know which edge of the bed Haleigh was on and Misti was on?

at 9:05
They told Ron that he passed the poly. Maybe they indeed did tell him that.

at 9:12
There's an intersting pop-up, but you can read it if interested. It's a tad long.

at 9:17
They're on TV. There's no plee for the public to please look for Haleigh, but honest mistake; maybe they forgot. It had been a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, some other red flags for me - the 911 call:

911: "What was she wearing?" (A logical question if you're going to look for a missing person)

Ron: "I DON'T EFFING KNOW!! I WAS AT WORK!!!"

And how many 911 calls begin with an alibi I was at work and someone stole my daughter?

And in the first video (the dropping to the ground one) he mentions that he was at work or that he wasn't there or some variation of that 6 times in whatever the vid time was .. 7 minutes? 11 minutes?

Thank you, IM.

Now I'm back in YOUR head tee hee.

I'm looking for the other one also, where he drops to to the ground and I sorted out what he said exactly; but that does answer what I was asking. Thanks.

There were 6 mentions of "Work" (I think) but I seem to recall that that one video was like 5 or 6 minutes long, not 7 or 11 as I guessed in the one post above. Maybe I can find the video if not the exact post with the time breakdowns.

Oh girl~you don't want to be in my head, it's fried from all these crazy cases Do you remeber if you posted it around the same time as this post? If so, I'll go back on look.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: March 06, 2009, 12:02:48 AM »

What's with the sugar-coating?

(Sorry had to say it)

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: March 06, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

Meantime, just today, we also received Ron Cummings` arrest report for Sarasota County, Florida. Possession of controlled substance, morphine and Xanax, possession of a drug without valid prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of domestic injunction. Again, all the drug charges dropped.

Pam, you`re the Florida state prosecutor. You`ve analyzed the Sarasota County arrest record. What can you tell me about the drug charges and also this violation of domestic injunction? What does that mean?

PAM COUNTY, PROSECUTOR: Well, you know, Jane, and it`s interesting because, yes, I`ve been reviewing this. and we have a copy right here of the injunction.

He was pulled over on a routine traffic stop. And the police officer noticed some suspicion, brought in a drug dog, and he had all these drugs in his car, on his possession.

Now, also in the report it tells us -- we had known he had this violation -- an injunction. But now we know that he was not to possess firearms. He was not to come within 100 feet of Crystal, who was the petitioner at the time in the injunction.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So wait. In plain English, is that like a restraining order?

BONDI: Exactly. That`s exactly what it is. She had a restraining order. And this also mentions that they had minor children together.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let`s go to the pastor. We have Pastor Wright. We`ve been -- we`ve been going through all of this. The friction between the two sides of the family, the problems with Ron. You spoke with them, both sides last night. What were your conversations, sir?

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: Yes. Here`s the situation. With Crystal, the mom, she is obviously very distraught, very upset, just wanting her daughter back. That is for sure.

Obviously, I spoke with Ronald just after that. We spent an hour, hour and a half together. Look, everyone understands that he, as the dad, and Crystal, as the mom, have not had a perfect past. We get that, right? That`s true.

However, they have come to the place at this point in their life where they`re doing things a lot better. Obviously, Ronald is working on a bridge company. He`s trying to do good, trying to make an honest living. And Mom is getting ready to be married again with an honorable guy. And, you know, that`s what`s going on there. But I...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you talk to him about -- and again, this has only come up not to suggest that he has done anything to his daughter. We know that he was at work.

WRIGHT: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But have you talked to him about this speculation that he might have been a drug informant for the cops? Because the cops are refusing to say one way or another. They were asked on Headline News, and they said, "We`re not going to comment."

WRIGHT: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Pastor.

Well, let -- let me know back, then, to Vinny Parco. Let`s assume that he`s absolutely telling the truth. He was not a drug informant for cops. What are the other possibilities, given this drug -- alleged drug history with all these arrests that had no convictions in terms of how it could factor into missing Haleigh? I mean, we have heard about drag deals gone bad, for example, in the past, where a family member is taken in retaliation.

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 06, 2009, 12:07:35 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys..

God Bless Haleigh...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: March 06, 2009, 12:07:41 AM »

#1: Yes
#4: Was cleared a few weeks ago, but within this past week, his name has come up many times so not sure.

Then why did the pastor say on JVM that Ron told him, "I worked 8 hours and came home and my daughter is gone"?? If he got off at 3am and worked 8 hours, that would mean he went to work at say..6:30pm (1/2 hour for lunch) and got of at 3am. That completely blows Misty's statements that her family was there at 5pm. Ron has no comment on the Greta tape. Wouldn't he have said, "Yes, Misty's fam and the A/C guy were there around 5pm"??

I've never heard that Misty took a boat ride with him, just that she was hanging out at his house for drugs, this was told by locals to Anna FL and from his ex wife

Then, I guess noone has seen this???
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80684&page=19 Anna Fl  Registered User   Join Date: Feb 2009Posts: 71 

If I tried to list every single thing I know, think, heard or suspect it would take me hours and wouldn't amount to much more than more unnecessary confusion. There are so many conflicting stories within my family, police, media, etc.

To try to answer some of the zillion questions on here and in private messages....

Yes, I am a close relative. I don't want to say which side because 1) it seems irrelevant 2) I'm afraid of Ron and 3) It won't help find Haleigh.

The fight I am talking about is an incident that happened the weekend before Haleigh went missing. Supposedly, Ronnie robbed some drug dealers at gunpoint for drugs and drug money. It wasn't reported for obvious reasons but the police have had numerous consistent reports from people (including myself) who know it happened and/or were there. The police believe it happened but the problem is that no one will tell WHO it was he robbed. People who know and were there will talk to everyone else but as soon as police start questioning them, they clam up. Witnesses told police they heard the people he robbed threaten retaliation. Police need to know WHO he robbed.

I asked about the boat because police know that Misty was hanging out a lot with the guy Dan S. He has a boat and there was a report of a boat traveling at high speeds the night of Haleigh's disappearance. Dan S. ex wife has told the family (I have talked to her extensively) horror stories about his propensity for little girls and what he has done in the past. She alleges that he has paid off drug debts in exchange for children he uses/sells and has connections to the sex trade industry in the Philippines. She could be lying or crazy, but that's what she says. I felt it was worth looking into. Police told me they don't know anything for sure but that he is not cleared as a suspect.

Detectives have told me that they believe Misty and Ronnie are not telling the truth or at least not the whole truth. As far as polygraphs, people can "pass" them if ) they believe their own lie or 2) they are habitual liars. Nobody has been cleared.

And last but least, I believe an arrest will be made soon.
------------------------
I took this to mean that Misty was on the boat w/him. Could be wrong.

Yes, I saw that, but never connected Misty to the boat........but, that could very well be possible, so now here is another theory to toss around. Could Misty have gone out on the boat with snotgrass that night maybe to pick up drugs at some dock etc., if she did, is it possible she took Haleigh with her if she had been awake at the time and Misty needed a fix big time, and something really bad went down from there....... Geesh, my brain is fried and that is probably crazy, but your take on the boat made me go there.

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: March 06, 2009, 12:08:14 AM »

Luckyday, the pastor said.... that Ron said.... it was an 8 hour shift right? Does anyone know the shift time for sure? (Other than pastor?)

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #818 on: March 06, 2009, 12:09:27 AM »

I cannot help it, Searching. I am so angered that a child is in danger & people are acting as if RC and/or his dealers are genius mob hit-men. Please. Enough is enough. You have info or you don't. I would hate to see these people venture out of big bad satsuma into the real world. Hope you are doing well, Searching.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: March 06, 2009, 12:10:06 AM »

If you are talkin bout extra junk in da trunk type baggage,  at last CAYLEE  thread, I was blaming Bozo for my a&& growing because he was holding up the docs !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.