April 19, 2024, 06:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 296842 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: March 06, 2009, 12:11:34 AM »

No, Rana...that's the whole thing. Noone, not LE or anyone that I know of has verified whether Ron worked from 3pm - 3am (which would blow his story about picking HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm) OR if he worked 8 hours and got off at 3am.

This is exhausing!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #821 on: March 06, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »

Meantime, just today, we also received Ron Cummings` arrest report for Sarasota County, Florida. Possession of controlled substance, morphine and Xanax, possession of a drug without valid prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of domestic injunction. Again, all the drug charges dropped.

Pam, you`re the Florida state prosecutor. You`ve analyzed the Sarasota County arrest record. What can you tell me about the drug charges and also this violation of domestic injunction? What does that mean?

PAM COUNTY, PROSECUTOR: Well, you know, Jane, and it`s interesting because, yes, I`ve been reviewing this. and we have a copy right here of the injunction.

He was pulled over on a routine traffic stop. And the police officer noticed some suspicion, brought in a drug dog, and he had all these drugs in his car, on his possession.

Now, also in the report it tells us -- we had known he had this violation -- an injunction. But now we know that he was not to possess firearms. He was not to come within 100 feet of Crystal, who was the petitioner at the time in the injunction.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So wait. In plain English, is that like a restraining order?

BONDI: Exactly. That`s exactly what it is. She had a restraining order. And this also mentions that they had minor children together.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let`s go to the pastor. We have Pastor Wright. We`ve been -- we`ve been going through all of this. The friction between the two sides of the family, the problems with Ron. You spoke with them, both sides last night. What were your conversations, sir?

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: Yes. Here`s the situation. With Crystal, the mom, she is obviously very distraught, very upset, just wanting her daughter back. That is for sure.

Obviously, I spoke with Ronald just after that. We spent an hour, hour and a half together. Look, everyone understands that he, as the dad, and Crystal, as the mom, have not had a perfect past. We get that, right? That`s true.

However, they have come to the place at this point in their life where they`re doing things a lot better. Obviously, Ronald is working on a bridge company. He`s trying to do good, trying to make an honest living. And Mom is getting ready to be married again with an honorable guy. And, you know, that`s what`s going on there. But I...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you talk to him about -- and again, this has only come up not to suggest that he has done anything to his daughter. We know that he was at work.

WRIGHT: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But have you talked to him about this speculation that he might have been a drug informant for the cops? Because the cops are refusing to say one way or another. They were asked on Headline News, and they said, "We`re not going to comment."

WRIGHT: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct. VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Pastor.

Well, let -- let me know back, then, to Vinny Parco. Let`s assume that he`s absolutely telling the truth. He was not a drug informant for cops. What are the other possibilities, given this drug -- alleged drug history with all these arrests that had no convictions in terms of how it could factor into missing Haleigh? I mean, we have heard about drag deals gone bad, for example, in the past, where a family member is taken in retaliation.

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

The part in red caught most of our attention at SM, what in the heck is an unofficial informant???? I just thought it was a very odd way to put it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: March 06, 2009, 12:14:59 AM »

Meantime, just today, we also received Ron Cummings` arrest report for Sarasota County, Florida. Possession of controlled substance, morphine and Xanax, possession of a drug without valid prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of domestic injunction. Again, all the drug charges dropped.

Pam, you`re the Florida state prosecutor. You`ve analyzed the Sarasota County arrest record. What can you tell me about the drug charges and also this violation of domestic injunction? What does that mean?

PAM COUNTY, PROSECUTOR: Well, you know, Jane, and it`s interesting because, yes, I`ve been reviewing this. and we have a copy right here of the injunction.

He was pulled over on a routine traffic stop. And the police officer noticed some suspicion, brought in a drug dog, and he had all these drugs in his car, on his possession.

Now, also in the report it tells us -- we had known he had this violation -- an injunction. But now we know that he was not to possess firearms. He was not to come within 100 feet of Crystal, who was the petitioner at the time in the injunction.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So wait. In plain English, is that like a restraining order?

BONDI: Exactly. That`s exactly what it is. She had a restraining order. And this also mentions that they had minor children together.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let`s go to the pastor. We have Pastor Wright. We`ve been -- we`ve been going through all of this. The friction between the two sides of the family, the problems with Ron. You spoke with them, both sides last night. What were your conversations, sir?

REV. JERRY WRIGHT, CUMMINGS FAMILY PASTOR: Yes. Here`s the situation. With Crystal, the mom, she is obviously very distraught, very upset, just wanting her daughter back. That is for sure.

Obviously, I spoke with Ronald just after that. We spent an hour, hour and a half together. Look, everyone understands that he, as the dad, and Crystal, as the mom, have not had a perfect past. We get that, right? That`s true.

However, they have come to the place at this point in their life where they`re doing things a lot better. Obviously, Ronald is working on a bridge company. He`s trying to do good, trying to make an honest living. And Mom is getting ready to be married again with an honorable guy. And, you know, that`s what`s going on there. But I...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you talk to him about -- and again, this has only come up not to suggest that he has done anything to his daughter. We know that he was at work.

WRIGHT: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But have you talked to him about this speculation that he might have been a drug informant for the cops? Because the cops are refusing to say one way or another. They were asked on Headline News, and they said, "We`re not going to comment."

WRIGHT: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Pastor.

Well, let -- let me know back, then, to Vinny Parco. Let`s assume that he`s absolutely telling the truth. He was not a drug informant for cops. What are the other possibilities, given this drug -- alleged drug history with all these arrests that had no convictions in terms of how it could factor into missing Haleigh? I mean, we have heard about drag deals gone bad, for example, in the past, where a family member is taken in retaliation.

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this.

He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage.   
I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

Yikes.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: March 06, 2009, 12:15:04 AM »

Exactamundo!!! I thought that was very telling. Between the JVM and the Greta inverview (never mind the scathing ::MonkeyConfused::Geraldo extravaganza) there are def holes!!!

Mark Twain:
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: March 06, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »

Luckyday, ok even if Ronald did just work 8 hours, he got off at 3 and so that would put him going in at 6 if he gets and hour lunch which Im sure he does, if not then he had to be at work at 7,  either way, The G grandmother was at the home around 7 and so Ron was already gone and she clearly says that she saw Haleigh alive and well at that time and Im sure she has been checked out by LE, so that still puts Ronald in the clear as for as personally being right there when whatever happened to Haleigh happened!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: March 06, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »

Exactamundo!!! I thought that was very telling. Between the JVM and the Greta inverview (never mind the scathing ::MonkeyConfused::Geraldo extravaganza) there are def holes!!!

ITA~as many holes as a piece of swiss cheese........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: March 06, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »

Luckyday, ok even if Ronald did just work 8 hours, he got off at 3 and so that would put him going in at 6 if he gets and hour lunch which Im sure he does, if not then he had to be at work at 7,  either way, The G grandmother was at the home around 7 and so Ron was already gone and she clearly says that she saw Haleigh alive and well at that time and Im sure she has been checked out by LE, so that still puts Ronald in the clear as for as personally being right there when whatever happened to Haleigh happened

Not to sound like a snark biatch, but ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE THAT HE GETS AN HOUR FOR LUNCH?? Seriously, I have the mind to call the company tomorrow (*67 to block my number) and ask how long they get for lunch and what are the shifts. And why didn't Ron say, "Yes, Misty's brother and the a/c man were at my house around 5pm. I picked HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm and went to work at 6pm???

Mark Twain:
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 06, 2009, 12:31:00 AM »

Why don't you tell us how you really feel now.   

I cannot help it, Searching.

I am so angered that a child is in danger & people are acting as if RC and/or his dealers are genius mob hit-men. Please. Enough is enough. You have info or you don't.

I would hate to see these people venture out of big bad satsuma into the real world. Hope you are doing well, Searching.

I am angered as well for Haleigh's being missing

Should we wait until someone is arrested and the trial is over before we talk about what we think?  IMO people are making thoughtful comments and suppositions based on observations, impressions, video & audio tapes of Ron's and Misty's, and even Mrs Neves - own words and their inconsistencies, changing stories, (they cant ALL be true...) documented records, and other behaviors.

The bus stop  - (Neves -Ron) I picked her no - no I picked her up - no we both picked her up.

the pink shirt (Misty)

the gun - no gun (Neves - Ron)

the argument - no argument (Neves -Ron)

who was in WHAT bed when - Misty

what time is work related tothe bus stop (Ron)

LE records

I'll kill him I don't care.... 911 (Ron)

the time lapse b/w Haleigh "being gone" and the 911 call (Misty)

Great Grandma came.... but never mentioned it in the first days

Ron's post tattoo interveiw "No on will leave me alone to do what I want to do; There's always a camera in my face."

sadly ...there's more.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: March 06, 2009, 12:32:19 AM »

Luckyday, ok even if Ronald did just work 8 hours, he got off at 3 and so that would put him going in at 6 if he gets and hour lunch which Im sure he does, if not then he had to be at work at 7,  either way, The G grandmother was at the home around 7 and so Ron was already gone and she clearly says that she saw Haleigh alive and well at that time and Im sure she has been checked out by LE, so that still puts Ronald in the clear as for as personally being right there when whatever happened to Haleigh happened

Not to sound like a snark biatch, but ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE THAT HE GETS AN HOUR FOR LUNCH?? Seriously, I have the mind to call the company tomorrow (*67 to block my number) and ask how long they get for lunch and what are the shifts. And why didn't Ron say, "Yes, Misty's brother and the a/c man were at my house around 5pm. I picked HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm and went to work at 6pm???
UHHH   (in Red)    NO......IM NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE.....which is what I said in red, and Im sure there is nothing we can think of to check up on about Rons work that LE hasnt already checked out themselves, Im sure that was the first thing they did, they are the police and they know all about lunch hours and how to go about checking on that!!!!!  He wasnt there IMO......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: March 06, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

He wasnt there IMO......
He wasn't where? At work or at home?

Yes, I am certain the police checked his time card.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: March 06, 2009, 12:42:21 AM »

Night Monkeys~I hope when I wake up in 6 hours you will have this solved so I can give up my SM addiction, well for at least a day or two

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: March 06, 2009, 12:44:18 AM »

Night, IM!! And all.

Off to watch AI on my DVR and then shut-eye!!

Mark Twain:
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: March 06, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »

Night Monkeys~I hope when I wake up in 6 hours you will have this solved so I can give up my SM addiction, well for at least a day or two

Nighty. Me too Smile

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: March 06, 2009, 12:46:04 AM »

He wasnt there IMO......
He wasn't where? At work or at home?

Yes, I am certain the police checked his time card.
He wasnt at home,  he was at work, it doesnt matter which way  we try to check this one thing its not gonna change, he was at work, the LE already knows that,  whatever happened, happened while the children were in Misties care, and thats Ronalds bad for leaving them with her, I wouldnt let her babysit my goldfish.....

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #834 on: March 06, 2009, 02:04:56 AM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=12832046&highlight=4%3A30#post12832046

Ok thanks to a poster on here for pming me the number to the bridge company here is the shifts

1st shift---6am until 430 pm

2nd shift---430 until 3 am

weekend shift---6 am until 6 pm

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: March 06, 2009, 02:07:52 AM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=12832046&highlight=4%3A30#post12832046

Ok thanks to a poster on here for pming me the number to the bridge company here is the shifts

OS

If Misty called Ron on his way home from work then why didnt he hang up and call 911.  He waited til he got home and had Misty call 911.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c&feature=related

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: March 06, 2009, 02:28:12 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ospainter on Today at 01:04:56 AM

OS

If Misty called Ron on his way home from work then why didnt he hang up and call 911.  He waited til he got home and had Misty call 911.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c&feature=related
So that would mean Ron works a 10 hour shift w/a half an hour lunch/dinner. That would explain him meeting HL at the bus stop. But that does not explain the pastor saying Ron told him "I worked 8 hours, came home and my daughter was gone."

And yes, which one is it? Did Ron find out HL was missing when he drove up and saw Misty on the porch after 3am as he stated on Greta? Or are we to believe Misty on CBS Morning Show that she called Ron and then called 911? And ITA, IF she called Ron first, wouldn't he say, "Call 911 NOW!!"

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: March 06, 2009, 02:29:07 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18864675/detail.html

Mark Twain:
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: March 06, 2009, 03:19:16 AM »

WRIGHT: You`re correct. He told me absolutely not. He was not an informant for the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office. He was not an informant (UNINTELLIGIBLE). He was not an informant in any way, shape, and form. That`s not saying he didn`t do some things he regrets, but he was not an official informant. That is correct.  

The part in red caught most of our attention at SM, what in the heck is an unofficial informant???? I just thought it was a very odd way to put it

CI: confidential informant

an official CI is someone who reports on a regular basis
and is expected to produce valid info
re a variety of crimes/circumstances ...
because they're being paid to do so
and/or their own charges are being held in abeyance,
as long as their info re others is useful to LE

an unofficial CI is usually someone who gives info
re one particular crime/circumstance ...
and they're not necessarily facing charges themselves
(but that can the motivation)

the danger for any CI is that,
since the accused is entitled to face their accuser(s),
the CI will most likely be ID'd by their initials in LE reports
which are shared w/ the defense by the prosecutor
during pre-trial discovery

so it's not too hard to figure out who said what

LE can/will use any info given to them
to conduct an "independent" investigation ...
and if they can generate a solid case
independent of the CI/the CI's info,
then the CI's ID won't factor into any written reports

(or so it explained to me by a local deputy sheriff)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 06, 2009, 04:52:45 AM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thanks for the link, Fireyone.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

Why not say just say, "passed?"

"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thanks Fireyone.

At what point and whom's written word do we believe Rana?  Just sayin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.