March 28, 2024, 03:02:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295640 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: March 06, 2009, 05:37:55 AM »

1.  The RSO that was arrested for GPS violation has he been cleared and released?
2.  There is a SO that lives in back of Ron who is living in the house of a man that was struck and killed by a car.  There were problems between said SO and dead man.  Has he been investigated fully?
3.  Where was Chad? (Major willies)  http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368
4.  Is the cousin cleared or not?
5.  Why can't you tell us anything?????  We are interested....
#1: Yes  http://public.pcso.us/jail/inmates.aspx
#4: Was cleared a few weeks ago, but within this past week, his name has come up many times so not sure.

well I can tell you that Ron did go to work.the police have checked that out so thats a yes.........He got off at 3.....it takes about 25 minutes to get home.............other than that......the rest is just according to what that person has said!
Then why did the pastor say on JVM that Ron told him, "I worked 8 hours and came home and my daughter is gone"?? If he got off at 3am and worked 8 hours, that would mean he went to work at say..6:30pm (1/2 hour for lunch) and got of at 3am. That completely blows Misty's statements that her family was there at 5pm. Ron has no comment on the Greta tape. Wouldn't he have said, "Yes, Misty's fam and the A/C guy were there around 5pm"??

I've never heard that Misty took a boat ride with him, just that she was hanging out at his house for drugs, this was told by locals to Anna FL and from his ex wife

Then, I guess noone has seen this???
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80684&page=19 Anna Fl  Registered User   Join Date: Feb 2009Posts: 71 

If I tried to list every single thing I know, think, heard or suspect it would take me hours and wouldn't amount to much more than more unnecessary confusion. There are so many conflicting stories within my family, police, media, etc.

To try to answer some of the zillion questions on here and in private messages....

Yes, I am a close relative. I don't want to say which side because 1) it seems irrelevant 2) I'm afraid of Ron and 3) It won't help find Haleigh.

The fight I am talking about is an incident that happened the weekend before Haleigh went missing. Supposedly, Ronnie robbed some drug dealers at gunpoint for drugs and drug money. It wasn't reported for obvious reasons but the police have had numerous consistent reports from people (including myself) who know it happened and/or were there. The police believe it happened but the problem is that no one will tell WHO it was he robbed. People who know and were there will talk to everyone else but as soon as police start questioning them, they clam up. Witnesses told police they heard the people he robbed threaten retaliation. Police need to know WHO he robbed.

I asked about the boat because police know that Misty was hanging out a lot with the guy Dan S. He has a boat and there was a report of a boat traveling at high speeds the night of Haleigh's disappearance. Dan S. ex wife has told the family (I have talked to her extensively) horror stories about his propensity for little girls and what he has done in the past. She alleges that he has paid off drug debts in exchange for children he uses/sells and has connections to the sex trade industry in the Philippines. She could be lying or crazy, but that's what she says. I felt it was worth looking into. Police told me they don't know anything for sure but that he is not cleared as a suspect.

Detectives have told me that they believe Misty and Ronnie are not telling the truth or at least not the whole truth. As far as polygraphs, people can "pass" them if ) they believe their own lie or 2) they are habitual liars. Nobody has been cleared.

And last but least, I believe an arrest will be made soon.
------------------------
I took this to mean that Misty was on the boat w/him. Could be wrong.

Yes, I saw that, but never connected Misty to the boat........but, that could very well be possible, so now here is another theory to toss around. Could Misty have gone out on the boat with snotgrass that night maybe to pick up drugs at some dock etc., if she did, is it possible she took Haleigh with her if she had been awake at the time and Misty needed a fix big time, and something really bad went down from there....... Geesh, my brain is fried and that is probably crazy, but your take on the boat made me go there.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #841 on: March 06, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »

Morning Monkeyw~I'm going to be optimistic that this will be solved this weekend, mainly because I'm close to losing my mind, or what's left of it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: March 06, 2009, 07:50:45 AM »

Anna FL~Did you get the information I gave Marie

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: March 06, 2009, 08:04:02 AM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thanks for the link, Fireyone.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

Why not say just say, "passed?"
"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thanks Fireyone.

At what point and whom's written word do we believe Rana?  Just sayin?

What's that supposed to mean, Fatcatlurker?? Do you need glasses?

There are question marks there, and BTW I'm not the only one questioning the poly results and other aspects of this case; yet your questioning relates to me. I am not the topic here. And  I don't recall asking ANYONE to "BELIEVE" me either..... including you. I have an opinion just like everyone else here..... including you.

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: March 06, 2009, 08:06:09 AM »

No, Rana...that's the whole thing. Noone, not LE or anyone that I know of has verified whether Ron worked from 3pm - 3am (which would blow his story about picking HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm) OR if he worked 8 hours and got off at 3am.

This is exhausing!!!

I thought the AMW site verified that Ron worked from 4;30 p.m TIL 3 a.m which would be 10 hrs.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: March 06, 2009, 08:15:30 AM »

No, Rana...that's the whole thing. Noone, not LE or anyone that I know of has verified whether Ron worked from 3pm - 3am (which would blow his story about picking HL up at the bus stop at 3:45pm) OR if he worked 8 hours and got off at 3am.

This is exhausing!!!

I thought the AMW site verified that Ron worked from 4;30 p.m TIL 3 a.m which would be 10 hrs.

Yes, it was verified he was at work by LE~BUT, why did the then turn around and state this:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t know when it happened.

[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: March 06, 2009, 08:21:42 AM »

This is exhausing!!!

Yes, it was verified he was at work by LE~BUT, why did the then turn around and state this:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t know when it happened.

Seems they are trying to put pressure on him but they are not always correct.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: March 06, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ospainter on Today at 01:04:56 AM
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=12832046&highlight=4%3A30#post12832046

Ok thanks to a poster on here for pming me the number to the bridge company here is the shifts

1st shift---6am until 430 pm

2nd shift---430 until 3 am

weekend shift---6 am until 6 pm

OS

If Misty called Ron on his way home from work then why didnt he hang up and call 911.  He waited til he got home and had Misty call 911.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c&feature=related
So that would mean Ron works a 10 hour shift w/a half an hour lunch/dinner. That would explain him meeting HL at the bus stop. But that does not explain the pastor saying Ron told him "I worked 8 hours, came home and my daughter was gone."

And yes, which one is it? Did Ron find out HL was missing when he drove up and saw Misty on the porch after 3am as he stated on Greta? Or are we to believe Misty on CBS Morning Show that she called Ron and then called 911? And ITA, IF she called Ron first, wouldn't he say, "Call 911 NOW!!"

errr....Is Ron responsible for what the Pastor said? Maybe he mis spoke? Most people, especially in this economy only work 8 hrs...
Also, I thought that I had read that Misty had called Ron on his cell but he didn't answer...He was surprised when he pulled up at home and she was up....
If Ron was not at work when he said, the LE would have been all over that don't ya think?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 06, 2009, 08:46:37 AM »

quote from AnnaFl post :

Yes, I am a close relative.

And yet in IM's post ....Marie said that she is a DISTANT relative...
just saying ...how one word can change the whole scenario....such as Ron finished an 8 hr shift...vs when Ron got off work??

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 06, 2009, 08:54:46 AM »

Ron & Misty home/trailer links for study.

how close is neighboring home?
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=149150

Another great video of ext. of home w/greta shows neighbors, tree density;
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21936277/on_the_scene.htm#q=Haleigh+Cummings

Question?? In vid of Greta located at rear of home, is this the abandoned car everyone keeps referring to?
Also seen in video; all skirting accesses open, cinder block in one opening.

Orlando Traylor in Orange?
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=149150
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: March 06, 2009, 09:03:06 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=12832046&highlight=4%3A30#post12832046

Ok thanks to a poster on here for pming me the number to the bridge company here is the shifts

OS

If Misty called Ron on his way home from work then why didnt he hang up and call 911.  He waited til he got home and had Misty call 911.

So that would mean Ron works a 10 hour shift w/a half an hour lunch/dinner. That would explain him meeting HL at the bus stop. But that does not explain the pastor saying Ron told him "I worked 8 hours, came home and my daughter was gone."

And yes, which one is it? Did Ron find out HL was missing when he drove up and saw Misty on the porch after 3am as he stated on Greta? Or are we to believe Misty on CBS Morning Show that she called Ron and then called 911? And ITA, IF she called Ron first, wouldn't he say, "Call 911 NOW!!"

errr....Is Ron responsible for what the Pastor said? Maybe he mis spoke? Most people, especially in this economy only work 8 hrs...
Also, I thought that I had read that Misty had called Ron on his cell but he didn't answer...He was surprised when he pulled up at home and she was up....
If Ron was not at work when he said, the LE would have been all over that don't ya think?

Thank you Cookie!  Cuz I sure am confused and befuddled about who we believe hear as witnesses.  We believe everything Crystal & her mom say and now Ronald's Pastor?  But not Grandmom Sykes or Teresa Nieves.   We don't believe the AMW facts on checking lie detectors nor police news reports/video about Ron's work schedule and his time there being verified. Color me confused and a little annoyed that we are taking personal accounts of this story from some and not from others.  I personally try to go with the LE or reputable news sites.  JMO
Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: March 06, 2009, 09:05:53 AM »

quote from AnnaFl post :

just saying ...how one word can change the whole scenario....such as Ron finished an 8 hr shift...vs when Ron got off work??
LOL stop worrying. As I posted several times, I am a distant (not by blood, but meaning kept my distance over the years) relative.  I do not hang out with many people from that side of my family but it's a HUGE family and as far as "distance", I am a 2nd cousin. More importantly, people in my IMMEDIATE family know Ronnie and that's where I started hearing about what happened leading up to the night Haleigh disappeared.  If it matters. Smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 06, 2009, 09:08:40 AM »

This is exhausing!!!

I take it to mean exactly what it means: yes we know that Ron was at work during the time he stated and that is verified but as we do not have Haleigh/body we cannot say that this did not happen prior to that time(Ron's work time) or the brief time of leaving work and Police arrival on the scene.  Sounds like a CYA statement for all time prior and after the verified time of Ron's work day the day Haleigh went missing and nothing more.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 06, 2009, 09:12:19 AM »

OS

Thank you Cookie!  Cuz I sure am confused and befuddled about who we believe hear as witnesses.  We believe everything Crystal & her mom say and now Ronald's Pastor?  But not Grandmom Sykes or Teresa Nieves.   We don't believe the AMW facts on checking lie detectors nor police news reports/video about Ron's work schedule and his time there being verified. Color me confused and a little annoyed that we are taking personal accounts of this story from some and not from others.  I personally try to go with the LE or reputable news sites.  JMO

Me too...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 06, 2009, 09:14:54 AM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thanks for the link, Fireyone.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

Why not say just say, "passed?"
"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thanks Fireyone.

At what point and whom's written word do we believe Rana?  Just sayin?

What's that supposed to mean, Fatcatlurker?? Do you need glasses?

There are question marks there, and BTW I'm not the only one questioning the poly results and other aspects of this case; yet your questioning relates to me. I am not the topic here. And  I don't recall asking ANYONE to "BELIEVE" me either..... including you. I have an opinion just like everyone else here..... including you.

It's a simple question and as all the stuff came up last night about the pastor and work schedules etc. I just wonder who we are to believe in this case.  That's all.  Just a simple question.  Yes you and I both have opinions about this case and I enjoy reading yours alot.  I'm just wondering where we draw the line. 
Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: March 06, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »

Hello to all- I am brand new to SM (not to case blogging) and just wanted to say hello.  This is very different quoting from other site and feel free to let me know any dingy thing that I may be doing incorrectly-

Here's hoping that something positive happens in Haleighs life soon. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 06, 2009, 09:52:32 AM »

Welcome Tornado...just jump right in...the crowd is friendly here!

Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: March 06, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »

quote from AnnaFl post :

LOL stop worrying. As I posted several times, I am a distant (not by blood, but meaning kept my distance over the years) relative.  I do not hang out with many people from that side of my family but it's a HUGE family and as far as "distance", I am a 2nd cousin. More importantly, people in my IMMEDIATE family know Ronnie and that's where I started hearing about what happened leading up to the night Haleigh disappeared.  If it matters. Smile

Hi AnnaFl- good to see you here.  Hope that you and everyone close to this are staying safe. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #858 on: March 06, 2009, 09:57:23 AM »

quote from AnnaFl post :

You're the second person now that has said the exact thing, "I am a distant, not by blood, but meaning kept my distance over the years, relative. Two people on another site has said the same thing, must be a very large family.
Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: March 06, 2009, 10:00:41 AM »

Welcome Tornado...just jump right in...the crowd is friendly here!

Thank you I appreciate the welcome-  I have discussed many cases before but this one is a tough one.  Has there still been no reports to date of any signs of B/E?  The entire door scenario just does not work for me still. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.