April 26, 2024, 01:59:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297538 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: March 06, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 

I'll start w/young & dumb...who knows.  Maybe he thought she would just sleep it off?  Maybe he uses too?  Maybe she had done it before and everything turned out fine?  Too many maybe's in my book.  Sad but true.

I think that's why the kids were eating on the porch; Misty either entertaining or getting her fix on out of the site of the children.  JMO

Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: March 06, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 

I tend to believe the three day bender story as well, it was probably easier to stick with what he had been doing with the kids since being on the night shift rather than take them to someone else.  To add: if Misti were out on a three day binge then where was she and how did grandma get the clothes to wash?  Hard for me to imagine that Misti was partying for three days but took the time to drop off clothes at grandmas-
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:23 AM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpeona or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones

To be honest the very morning that this story broke that is exactly what I had thought is that someone broke in, took Haleigh and had a boat waiting.  IIRC the first reports were that the cadavear dogs went to the end of a pier and stopped just looking out into the water.  Now I have heard nothing about this since that time but I will go and look for a link if there is no one else that remembers this report as well.  IMO

Welcome Tornado - I remember the same report, the dogs went from the trailer to the water and stopped.  Remember they did alot of searching of the water early on but found nothing.  I agree it's very possible someone had a boat there waiting.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: March 06, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »

I tend to believe the three day bender story as well, it was probably easier to stick with what he had been doing with the kids since being on the night shift rather than take them to someone else.  To add: if Misti were out on a three day binge then where was she and how did grandma get the clothes to wash?  Hard for me to imagine that Misti was partying for three days but took the time to drop off clothes at grandmas-

I was thinking Ron dropped them or they picked them up at his house.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: March 06, 2009, 10:59:27 AM »

one thing that sticks out in my mind is this statement....Croslin has been in the spotlight as she was the last person to see Haleigh. "I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," she told Jacksonville.com.

Do what?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/haleigh_cummings/story/Teen-disputes-reports-she-was-sleeping-next-to-Hal/384i592yXke_AnN7BbOl8A.cspx

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: March 06, 2009, 11:00:07 AM »

Prolly not unusual for either.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: March 06, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »

OK~question monkeys.......who thinks an outdie PI could hap shed some fraction of light on this case? I was being sneaky and trying to find out about Snodgrasses boat registration because I read (rumor only) that there was a boat out that night, and he owns at least one. Problem is that is not public record d@mnit!! You need a court ordered subpeona or a PI to dig up that info. Just tossing it around in my tiny brain that if there were no tire tracks and her scent stopped at the dock, just maybe she left via boat.........go ahead, hit me with your best ones

To be honest the very morning that this story broke that is exactly what I had thought is that someone broke in, took Haleigh and had a boat waiting.  IIRC the first reports were that the cadavear dogs went to the end of a pier and stopped just looking out into the water.  Now I have heard nothing about this since that time but I will go and look for a link if there is no one else that remembers this report as well.  IMO

Welcome Tornado - I remember the same report, the dogs went from the trailer to the water and stopped.  Remember they did alot of searching of the water early on but found nothing.  I agree it's very possible someone had a boat there waiting.

TY I am happy to be here- It bothers me that so many things that the dogs have hit on are seeming to be dismissed.  I know that they searched down there for what seemed to be the first two days and then headed off in another direction.  Just trying to imagine where a perp would head with her in a boat or if they took her to the middle and dumped her.  That cinder block makes me think she is in the bottom of that water somewhere-
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 06, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »

April...I do my grand kids laundry all the time...if they are here and we change into jammies, I send their clothes home clean...either with them or next day...and also with kids, they change their clothes a few times a day...Perhaps granny was just helping out with the laundry...I have done that for my DIL before...brought home some clothes of kids to help her out...

About Ron going into Haleigh's room, I don't think that I could go in there either...seeing her little clothes hanging in the closet, her toys in her room...her favorite things that 5 yr old girls like..it would be heartbreaking for any parent I would imagine...

But it wasnt her room....it was his and misty's room.

I was referring to the article where I thought that it said that ron could not go into Haleigh's room..anyway, If I was Ron, I would not want to go into Haleigh's room either on first thought, then thinking that I might want to get something of hers to keep with me..

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: March 06, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »

Was she really on a three day bender? Do we have proof or was she maybe with family and at hospital with her dad who had surgery the day before Haleigh went missing.

Where did the 3 day bender come from? Who gave us that information? Sorry but I have forgotten.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 06, 2009, 11:15:38 AM »

This has been my theory from day one. I have checked the SO's with boats. Problem is, this becomes highly planned in that instance..
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: March 06, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »

April...I do my grand kids laundry all the time...if they are here and we change into jammies, I send their clothes home clean...either with them or next day...and also with kids, they change their clothes a few times a day...Perhaps granny was just helping out with the laundry...I have done that for my DIL before...brought home some clothes of kids to help her out...

About Ron going into Haleigh's room, I don't think that I could go in there either...seeing her little clothes hanging in the closet, her toys in her room...her favorite things that 5 yr old girls like..it would be heartbreaking for any parent I would imagine...

But it wasnt her room....it was his and misty's room.

I was referring to the article where I thought that it said that ron could not go into Haleigh's room..anyway, If I was Ron, I would not want to go into Haleigh's room either on first thought, then thinking that I might want to get something of hers to keep with me..

So true Cookie  I just cant even imagine how someone would react in this situation.  This is so sad for everyone.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #891 on: March 06, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »

one thing that sticks out in my mind is this statement....Croslin has been in the spotlight as she was the last person to see Haleigh. "I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," she told Jacksonville.com.

Do what?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/haleigh_cummings/story/Teen-disputes-reports-she-was-sleeping-next-to-Hal/384i592yXke_AnN7BbOl8A.cspx

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though this could be looked at as nothing, to me it's definitely something.  I feel that there IS an "it' and she knows exactly what "it" is.  Not sure what the extent of her responsibility in "it" might have been, but she definitely bears some already since the kids were in her care.

Little phrases like that speak volumes to me and always have.  Sometimes those types of phrases scream at us in hindsight and it's unfortunate that they were written off without being fully examined.

I think that LE's statement about being "satisfied" with the results of Ron and Misty's polygraph exams is also very telling.  I don't take it to mean that they passed, either.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:35 AM »

This has been my theory from day one. I have checked the SO's with boats. Problem is, this becomes highly planned in that instance..
Is it possible the alledged perp that too HL could have taken off in a kayak or canoe?? Thus, no sound???

Mark Twain:
Tornado
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: March 06, 2009, 11:30:26 AM »

Highly planned it would have to be.  I still lean toward drug related rather that SO (neither is any better than the other) but the dogs didn't hit on that water for nothing.  I have not researched the area well enough to know where that water leads.  Of course I would never want that child to be in that water but my gut has been with the cinder block from day one. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 06, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »

Was she really on a three day bender? Do we have proof or was she maybe with family and at hospital with her dad who had surgery the day before Haleigh went missing.

Where did the 3 day bender come from? Who gave us that information? Sorry but I have forgotten.

Mainly speculation...I think there was a video clip in the beginning where Ron states he had picked her up that day from somewhere.  Still searching for that clip.  Also numerous stuff on the web, like this heard on a radio station, maybe locals can verify?

heard bubba the love sponge say this morning on 96.5 that the word is that misty had just come back from a 3 day bender and the father insisted that she stay home & watch the kids so he could go to work that day. they also said that they thought misty and that dad have a 2 yr old child together. if that's true, dude needs to be under the jail.

again, heard it on whtq 96.5 at about 8:40 this morning.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 06, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

Mainly speculation...I think there was a video clip in the beginning where Ron states he had picked her up that day from somewhere.  Still searching for that clip.  Also numerous stuff on the web, like this heard on a radio station, maybe locals can verify?

heard bubba the love sponge say this morning on 96.5 that the word is that misty had just come back from a 3 day bender and the father insisted that she stay home & watch the kids so he could go to work that day. they also said that they thought misty and that dad have a 2 yr old child together. if that's true, dude needs to be under the jail.

fat cat...Misty and what Dad may have a 2 yr old child with? why no mention of this kid before now?

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:34 AM »

Do what?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though this could be looked at as nothing, to me it's definitely something.  I feel that there IS an "it' and she knows exactly what "it" is.  Not sure what the extent of her responsibility in "it" might have been, but she definitely bears some already since the kids were in her care.

Little phrases like that speak volumes to me and always have.  Sometimes those types of phrases scream at us in hindsight and it's unfortunate that they were written off without being fully examined.

I think that LE's statement about being "satisfied" with the results of Ron and Misty's polygraph exams is also very telling.  I don't take it to mean that they passed, either.

You just said everything I was thinking and couldnt put it in words!  Great Job Flossy!!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: March 06, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »

fat cat...Misty and what Dad may have a 2 yr old child with? why no mention of this kid before now?
Speculation or no???? I would think if Misty and Ron have a child together, she would also be taking care of it when Ron is at work. Or are you saying she has a child w/her dad?????  OMG, I need more coffee!!

Mark Twain:
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: March 06, 2009, 11:46:25 AM »

Yes and where is this child? We haven't seen ant photo's of a child.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: March 06, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »

Why are we believing speculation but not believe the g grandma or the grandma?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.