May 04, 2024, 03:28:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 299001 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 06, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »

fat cat...Misty and what Dad may have a 2 yr old child with? why no mention of this kid before now?
Speculation or no???? I would think if Misty and Ron have a child together, she would also be taking care of it when Ron is at work. Or are you saying she has a child w/her dad?????  OMG, I need more coffee!!

Coffee??? Sh!t I need a stiff drink to keep up with all of this and it is not even 11:00 am yet! this case could drive me to drink more than I already do..!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #901 on: March 06, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 

one thing that sticks out in my mind is this statement....Croslin has been in the spotlight as she was the last person to see Haleigh. "I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," she told Jacksonville.com.

Do what?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/haleigh_cummings/story/Teen-disputes-reports-she-was-sleeping-next-to-Hal/384i592yXke_AnN7BbOl8A.cspx

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though this could be looked at as nothing, to me it's definitely something.  I feel that there IS an "it' and she knows exactly what "it" is.  Not sure what the extent of her responsibility in "it" might have been, but she definitely bears some already since the kids were in her care.

Little phrases like that speak volumes to me and always have.  Sometimes those types of phrases scream at us in hindsight and it's unfortunate that they were written off without being fully examined.

I think that LE's statement about being "satisfied" with the results of Ron and Misty's polygraph exams is also very telling.  I don't take it to mean that they passed, either.

You just said everything I was thinking and couldnt put it in words!  Great Job Flossy!!

Right back atcha!  You brought up what I've been thinking for a while now and I don't think I've seen it commented on before! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 06, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 

Was she really on a three day bender? Do we have proof or was she maybe with family and at hospital with her dad who had surgery the day before Haleigh went missing.

Where did the 3 day bender come from? Who gave us that information? Sorry but I have forgotten.

Mainly speculation...I think there was a video clip in the beginning where Ron states he had picked her up that day from somewhere.  Still searching for that clip.  Also numerous stuff on the web, like this heard on a radio station, maybe locals can verify?

heard bubba the love sponge say this morning on 96.5 that the word is that misty had just come back from a 3 day bender and the father insisted that she stay home & watch the kids so he could go to work that day. they also said that they thought misty and that dad have a 2 yr old child together. if that's true, dude needs to be under the jail.

again, heard it on whtq 96.5 at about 8:40 this morning.

Why are we believing speculation but not believe the g grandma or the grandma?

I believe the great grandma...
am not sure that people are actually believing all the stuff that is coming out...just hashing it over and over...we have no real news or facts on this case so we have to work with what we have...

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: March 06, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »

one thing that sticks out in my mind is this statement....Croslin has been in the spotlight as she was the last person to see Haleigh. "I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," she told Jacksonville.com.

Do what?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/haleigh_cummings/story/Teen-disputes-reports-she-was-sleeping-next-to-Hal/384i592yXke_AnN7BbOl8A.cspx

Even though this could be looked at as nothing, to me it's definitely something.  I feel that there IS an "it' and she knows exactly what "it" is.  Not sure what the extent of her responsibility in "it" might have been, but she definitely bears some already since the kids were in her care.

Little phrases like that speak volumes to me and always have.  Sometimes those types of phrases scream at us in hindsight and it's unfortunate that they were written off without being fully examined.

I think that LE's statement about being "satisfied" with the results of Ron and Misty's polygraph exams is also very telling.  I don't take it to mean that they passed, either.

You just said everything I was thinking and couldnt put it in words!  Great Job Flossy!!

Right back atcha!  You brought up what I've been thinking for a while now and I don't think I've seen it commented on before! 

" It " could be do something to Haleigh, leave the trailer after putting kids to bed, any of the things being speculated about pertaining to her.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: March 06, 2009, 11:53:59 AM »

fat cat...Misty and what Dad may have a 2 yr old child with? why no mention of this kid before now?
Speculation or no???? I would think if Misty and Ron have a child together, she would also be taking care of it when Ron is at work. Or are you saying she has a child w/her dad?????  OMG, I need more coffee!!

Hold up People I'm just posting one of many sites that are speculating about the 3 day bender.  Nothing about a child w/Misty, although I think Rana's vomit look we could find out could be attributed to Misty being preggers now???!  Who knows?  Google it, there are tons of places talking about it. 

Speculations involving Ron & Misty;

Misty 3 day bender
Ron fight with Joe
Ron robs drug dealer
Ron fight w/as yet unnamed individual
Misty's associations w/Daniel Snodgrass/alias/Daniel Snasgrass
we could go on for days in speculation from this town for days.

I'm just trying to speculate about Misty's memory lapses in various interviews and 911 call could be directly due to her speculated drug problem.  But I am sure I remember somewhere in the early days of this Ron stating that he had just picked Misty up from area's unknown to us.  That is all.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: March 06, 2009, 11:54:56 AM »

Coffee??? Sh!t I need a stiff drink to keep up with all of this and it is not even 11:00 am yet! this case could drive me to drink more than I already do..!

LOL...there sure are a lot of children in this mix of people.  Let me see if I have this all straight. 

Ron has: Haleigh and Jr with Crystal

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: March 06, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »

Was she really on a three day bender? Do we have proof or was she maybe with family and at hospital with her dad who had surgery the day before Haleigh went missing.

Where did the 3 day bender come from? Who gave us that information? Sorry but I have forgotten.

Mainly speculation...I think there was a video clip in the beginning where Ron states he had picked her up that day from somewhere.  Still searching for that clip.  Also numerous stuff on the web, like this heard on a radio station, maybe locals can verify?

heard bubba the love sponge say this morning on 96.5 that the word is that misty had just come back from a 3 day bender and the father insisted that she stay home & watch the kids so he could go to work that day. they also said that they thought misty and that dad have a 2 yr old child together. if that's true, dude needs to be under the jail.

Why are we believing speculation but not believe the g grandma or the grandma?

I believe the great grandma...
am not sure that people are actually believing all the stuff that is coming out...just hashing it over and over...we have no real news or facts on this case so we have to work with what we have...

I believe the g grandma too. That is the reason Ron is not at the top of my suspect list.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: March 06, 2009, 11:56:56 AM »

Hold up People I'm just posting one of many sites that are speculating about the 3 day bender.  Nothing about a child w/Misty, although I think Rana's vomit look we could find out could be attributed to Misty being preggers now???!  Who knows?  Google it, there are tons of places talking about it. 

Speculations involving Ron & Misty;

Misty 3 day bender
Ron fight with Joe
Ron robs drug dealer
Ron fight w/as yet unnamed individual
we could go on for days in speculation from this town for days.

I'm just trying to speculate about Misty's memory lapses in various interviews and 911 call could be directly due to her speculated drug problem.  But I am sure I remember somewhere in the early days of this Ron stating that he had just picked Misty up from area's unknown to us.  That is all.

Good Lord I forgot these other very pertinant ones to Misty and 3 day bender;

Joe's or someone's van has a dent in it that was otherwise not there
Misty's blanket in the van that "they took"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #908 on: March 06, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »

Do what?

That really bothers me also, there are so many things that bother me, esp that 911 call.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #909 on: March 06, 2009, 11:57:54 AM »

Do what?

" It " could be do something to Haleigh, leave the trailer after putting kids to bed, any of the things being speculated about pertaining to her.

That's true, but I think she would have been more likely to say "I didn't do anything" or something to that extent.  I don't think she did anything herself necessarily, but I think she does know what happened to Haleigh.  I could be totally wrong, but that's my gut at this point.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: March 06, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »

LOL...there sure are a lot of children in this mix of people.  Let me see if I have this all straight. 

Ron has: Haleigh and Jr with Crystal

oops hit sent....ok and
and Ron has a son with Amber

I thought I heard meantion of another child of rons too but maybe not.

Crystal b/f Chad has two children

and now Misty has a 2 yr old with some guy she was hanging out with during the 3 day bender?? (rumered)

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: March 06, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »

"Snasgrass"???? C'mon - this has to be a snark!!!

Pass the pepto/valium/vodka - that is all!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 06, 2009, 12:03:20 PM »

and Jules...do you know that Crystal and her fiancee Chad are also step brother and sister? just to add more confusion and wtf to this cluster frick up....

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: March 06, 2009, 12:03:50 PM »

Do what?

That really bothers me also, there are so many things that bother me, esp that 911 call.

Yes the 911 call really bothers me too!! Who calls 911 and when the operator says what is your emergency and you respond calmly saying "Umm.... I just woke up."  I means operator didnt ask her what are you doing right now.  She asked why she was calling.  Wouldnt most responses be I cant find my child or someone took my child!!!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: March 06, 2009, 12:05:36 PM »

and Jules...do you know that Crystal and her fiancee Chad are also step brother and sister? just to add more confusion and wtf to this cluster frick up....

Yeah I did read that too....but it seems like maybe there are not that many people in that area like small town.  Coz it sounds like from what I have read a lot of the people there are related.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #915 on: March 06, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 06, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »

No this one I can prove it's on his court docket;
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

sorry alias sangrass, my bad

Details:

UCN: 542007CF002375XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-12-19 Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM   
Defense Atty: MOYER, JEAN DESROSIERS 

Defendant
SNODGRASS, DANIEL E 
Alias
SANGRASS, DANIEL E 

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: March 06, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »

Flossy you just crack me up with you pic!!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: March 06, 2009, 12:11:46 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #919 on: March 06, 2009, 12:12:09 PM »

I also heard that someone actually offered him their home for good, the deed everything.............but, he is holding out for a 4 bedroom, I guess the 3 bedroom home offered wasn't big enough  

Source~my local contact reporter in Jacksonville, FL (sorry, I won't name names, throw nanners if u wish). It's really becoming scary that parents are looking to profit off the tragedies of the children

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.