April 24, 2024, 08:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297430 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: March 06, 2009, 12:13:34 PM »

O/T new post up on Blink's site:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/06/brit-silences-boyfriend-by-biting-his-tongue-for-him/
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #921 on: March 06, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »

Flossy you just crack me up with you pic!!

I have to give credit to OldFart and CBB - they're the ones responsible for the Flossy you see today, lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: March 06, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 

Was she really on a three day bender? Do we have proof or was she maybe with family and at hospital with her dad who had surgery the day before Haleigh went missing.

Where did the 3 day bender come from? Who gave us that information? Sorry but I have forgotten.

Mainly speculation...I think there was a video clip in the beginning where Ron states he had picked her up that day from somewhere.  Still searching for that clip.  Also numerous stuff on the web, like this heard on a radio station, maybe locals can verify?

heard bubba the love sponge say this morning on 96.5 that the word is that misty had just come back from a 3 day bender and the father insisted that she stay home & watch the kids so he could go to work that day. they also said that they thought misty and that dad have a 2 yr old child together. if that's true, dude needs to be under the jail.

again, heard it on whtq 96.5 at about 8:40 this morning.

I also heard that someone actually offered him their home for good, the deed everything.............but, he is holding out for a 4 bedroom, I guess the 3 bedroom home offered wasn't big enough  

Source~my local contact reporter in Jacksonville, FL (sorry, I won't name names, throw nanners if u wish). It's really becoming scary that parents are looking to profit off the tragedies of the children

WoW!! that sure was a nice offer....I cant believe they didnt take it unless they think someone will come with a better offer?  This whole thing really does stink.  I could say what is really going thur my mind but probably should not!

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: March 06, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »

one thing that sticks out in my mind is this statement....Croslin has been in the spotlight as she was the last person to see Haleigh. "I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," she told Jacksonville.com.

Do what?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/haleigh_cummings/story/Teen-disputes-reports-she-was-sleeping-next-to-Hal/384i592yXke_AnN7BbOl8A.cspx

And this bothered me...from Ronnie to Geraldo

"I’m always gonna believe that my daughter’s alive until they find her."

....until they find her? And THEN what are you gonna believe???

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/transcripts_of_the_geraldo_interview_that_turned_confrontational

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #924 on: March 06, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »

Misty's associations w/Daniel Snodgrass/alias/Daniel Snasgrass
"Snasgrass"???? C'mon - this has to be a snark!!!

Pass the pepto/valium/vodka - that is all!!
Here ya go, at SM we aim to please

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: March 06, 2009, 12:19:09 PM »

I also heard that someone actually offered him their home for good, the deed everything.............but, he is holding out for a 4 bedroom, I guess the 3 bedroom home offered wasn't big enough   

Source~my local contact reporter in Jacksonville, FL (sorry, I won't name names, throw nanners if u wish). It's really becoming scary that parents are looking to profit off the tragedies of the children
Oy Vey!!! IF this is true it is shamefull!!! Looks like he is profiting well between the butt fugly tat (the $400 could have been spent for the search) and a nice 4 bdrm home. Guess he has to have room for all those kiddies he's a makin'.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: March 06, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »

[/quote]

Are you saying this is recent news?  Somebody is offering RC a house? 

And he's holding OFF?  Oh my!

Do you know if he's to pay mortgage payments for this, or are they just 'giving' it to him?

Thanks a bunch.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 06, 2009, 12:20:24 PM »

but remember, we don't know that any of this is true...pure gossip probably..( in regards to the house being offered and Ron turned it down)

WoW!! that sure was a nice offer....I cant believe they didnt take it unless they think someone will come with a better offer?  This whole thing really does stink.  I could say what is really going thur my mind but probably should not!

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: March 06, 2009, 12:21:15 PM »

I heard the same exact story...and it wasn't from a Jax reporter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »

The one thing that just sticks out to me, if it is true about Misty and the three day bender, and Ron fetched her and brought her home, why oh why would you go to work and leave those kids with her? Could he not have left them with a family member? Where was the thinking on his part? Or was it not unusual for her to be minding the kids high? 

Was she really on a three day bender? Do we have proof or was she maybe with family and at hospital with her dad who had surgery the day before Haleigh went missing.

Where did the 3 day bender come from? Who gave us that information? Sorry but I have forgotten.

Mainly speculation...I think there was a video clip in the beginning where Ron states he had picked her up that day from somewhere.  Still searching for that clip.  Also numerous stuff on the web, like this heard on a radio station, maybe locals can verify?

heard bubba the love sponge say this morning on 96.5 that the word is that misty had just come back from a 3 day bender and the father insisted that she stay home & watch the kids so he could go to work that day. they also said that they thought misty and that dad have a 2 yr old child together. if that's true, dude needs to be under the jail.

again, heard it on whtq 96.5 at about 8:40 this morning.

That's exactly it~He wants a 4 bedroom 2 bath house...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 06, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »

No this one I can prove it's on his court docket;
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

sorry alias sangrass, my bad

Details:

UCN: 542007CF002375XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-12-19 Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM   
Defense Atty: MOYER, JEAN DESROSIERS 

Defendant
SNODGRASS, DANIEL E 
Alias
SANGRASS, DANIEL E 

Some times the fingers and brain get jumbled.  And that's the result.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: March 06, 2009, 12:24:20 PM »

islandmonkey
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #4
« Reply #924 on: Today at 11:19:08 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 11:01:52 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

valium-kitty3.gif (70.37 KB, 130x140 - viewed 10 times.)

Thanks, IM. May have to move up to the Wild Turkey and some Thorazine.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: March 06, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »

Oy Vey!!! IF this is true it is shamefull!!! Looks like he is profiting well between the butt fugly tat (the $400 could have been spent for the search) and a nice 4 bdrm home. Guess he has to have room for all those kiddies he's a makin'.

Yes, I think he is in profit mode at this point, even the people in the tattoo parlor said as much.............the 400.00 should have gone for fliers, etc, not some ugly tat, and how does he even have the gas money to drive to Tampa if he's so in need   He needs to be snipped ASAP before a preteen turns up preggers.

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: March 06, 2009, 12:26:59 PM »

how does he even have the gas money to drive to Tampa if he's so in need
I read on another board that starts with "W" that the pastor drove him to get his tat.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: March 06, 2009, 12:27:04 PM »

but remember, we don't know that any of this is true...pure gossip probably..( in regards to the house being offered and Ron turned it down)

According to the reporter, he's holding out for a 4 bedroom house....... hey, go ahead and tell us, we spill all here

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: March 06, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »

one thing that sticks out in my mind is this statement....Croslin has been in the spotlight as she was the last person to see Haleigh. "I don't care what people are saying about me because I didn't do it," she told Jacksonville.com.

Do what?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/specialreports/haleigh_cummings/story/Teen-disputes-reports-she-was-sleeping-next-to-Hal/384i592yXke_AnN7BbOl8A.cspx

And this bothered me...from Ronnie to Geraldo

"I’m always gonna believe that my daughter’s alive until they find her."

....until they find her? And THEN what are you gonna believe???

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/transcripts_of_the_geraldo_interview_that_turned_confrontational

I notice that statement too!    that is 4 things that really bother me now. 911 Um I just woke up...I didnt do it...until they find her... and now I dont want that house I want a bigger house. (Who would turn down a home free and clear when you dont have one and someone is trying to senserely help lesson your burden at such a horrific time??)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: March 06, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »

I heard the same exact story...and it wasn't from a Jax reporter.

No Chit???? Maybe me source in Jacksonville knows some more think I'll wait til tomorrow and check in with him meaning bribery, sneaky stuff or whatever it takes to get the goods

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 06, 2009, 12:34:27 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: March 06, 2009, 12:35:08 PM »

islandmonkey
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #4
« Reply #924 on: Today at 11:19:08 AM » Quote 

Quote from: luckyday on Today at 11:01:52 AM

valium-kitty3.gif (70.37 KB, 130x140 - viewed 10 times.)

Thanks, IM. May have to move up to the Wild Turkey and some Thorazine.

Fresh out of thorazine, but I'll share the WT with you

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: March 06, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

Yeah it's starting to look like ws in here to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.