March 28, 2024, 07:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295647 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: March 06, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

Yeah it's starting to look like ws in here to me.

But Cookie I'm going to post my speculation theory on all the speculation to include: cuz joe, gun fight, robbery of drug kingpin in small town palatka, misty 3 day bender, white van with dent in it and Misty's blankie in it.  Ok?

Gotta get some BPO's done first if I can stay off here.....
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: March 06, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »

but remember, we don't know that any of this is true...pure gossip probably..( in regards to the house being offered and Ron turned it down)

WoW!! that sure was a nice offer....I cant believe they didnt take it unless they think someone will come with a better offer?  This whole thing really does stink.  I could say what is really going thur my mind but probably should not!

According to the reporter, he's holding out for a 4 bedroom house....... hey, go ahead and tell us, we spill all here

ok with all this money and offerings and the fact that it happened so fast after caylee...and what keeps running thru my head is when ron said over and over just drop her off somewhere a church anywhere.  Misty saying I didnt do it.  Maybe Ron did it and she will be dropped off soon (we can only hope.) no one will know who had her, and Ron is sitting in a better home with more money in the end.  Could he have hired someone to come get her and leave in a boat.  He made Misty come home and watch the kids that night.  Knowing Misty was so tired would sleep.  I am sure his family would have kept them.  Was it all planned?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #942 on: March 06, 2009, 12:40:52 PM »

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

I'm sure we'd all rather have facts rather than speculation....and we have some

Haleigh disappeared while in his custody
He has a record of Domestic Violence and drug charges
He goes and get a tattoo and is telling camera man "get out of my face"......hmmm, I'd be willing to bet Adji's parent would love the media in their face.
We know there are many inconsistencies in Misty, Ron and TN's stories

I wish we had more, but sadly we are left to speculate, but I'd NEVER throw a nanner at ya, we all have our own gut instincts about these issues and there is nothing wrong with that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #943 on: March 06, 2009, 12:43:14 PM »

I also heard that someone actually offered him their home for good, the deed everything.............but, he is holding out for a 4 bedroom, I guess the 3 bedroom home offered wasn't big enough   

Source~my local contact reporter in Jacksonville, FL (sorry, I won't name names, throw nanners if u wish). It's really becoming scary that parents are looking to profit off the tragedies of the children
Oy Vey!!! IF this is true it is shamefull!!! Looks like he is profiting well between the butt fugly tat (the $400 could have been spent for the search) and a nice 4 bdrm home. Guess he has to have room for all those kiddies he's a makin'.
A 3 bedroom home isn't good enough, I'll take it then. Seriously, this is all sickening, why would one even be thinking about house hunting under these circumstances? 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 06, 2009, 12:47:01 PM »

But Cookie I'm going to post my speculation theory on all the speculation to include: cuz joe, gun fight, robbery of drug kingpin in small town palatka, misty 3 day bender, white van with dent in it and Misty's blankie in it.  Ok?

I think that it would be great to include "Everyone" involved speculations...yes...that would be great! at least to balance out the playing field on here....

Believe me,,,I love gossip as well as the next person, but there has to be some gossip about the other side of the family instead of just Ron's right? if Haleigh disappeared on Crystal's watch, would all of this be happening to her or would she be the distressed mother? and then Ron wouldn't be so much in the spot light? just something to chew on..
Now Peeps, I have to get into the tub and go to lunch...be back later...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: March 06, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

HLN just said NG will be touring Ron's trailer. 

I highly doubt she w/be physically there. Guess G Granny w/be giving a guided tour tonight???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 06, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

He goes and get a tattoo and is telling camera man "get out of my face"......hmmm, I'd be willing to bet Adji's parent would love the media in their face.

I wish we had more, but sadly we are left to speculate, but I'd NEVER throw a nanner at ya, we all have our own gut instincts about these issues and there is nothing wrong with that.
I agree, there isn't much except speculation and gut feelings. Coming from a small town in the Midwest, I can just imagine the talk going around that town, they should know they live there, and it sounds to me the gossip about the families has been going on for years. If there really is fear, which I have know idea, maybe it is warranted.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #947 on: March 06, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »

Let me get this straight..

Some kind person offers a 3 bedroom home free of charge, deed and all to

a robbing at gun point for drugs and money, drug addicted, child and gf/mother of his children abuser, lowlife that many in Putman county are afraid of, that may or may

not have something to do with his child's disappearance.

And this person is waiting for an offer of a 4 bedroom 2 bath home free of charge.

Looks to me like the kind person would want this person out of Putman county or the community would at least. I sure would.

Ok, I don't drink, but I think I need a shot of something..This is making no sense to me.

Good afternoon everyone

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: March 06, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

I also heard that someone actually offered him their home for good, the deed everything.............but, he is holding out for a 4 bedroom, I guess the 3 bedroom home offered wasn't big enough   

Source~my local contact reporter in Jacksonville, FL (sorry, I won't name names, throw nanners if u wish). It's really becoming scary that parents are looking to profit off the tragedies of the children
Oy Vey!!! IF this is true it is shamefull!!! Looks like he is profiting well between the butt fugly tat (the $400 could have been spent for the search) and a nice 4 bdrm home. Guess he has to have room for all those kiddies he's a makin'.
A 3 bedroom home isn't good enough, I'll take it then. Seriously, this is all sickening, why would one even be thinking about house hunting under these circumstances? 

Right on! No Rose

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: March 06, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »

I highly doubt she w/be physically there. Guess G Granny w/be giving a guided tour tonight???
I highly doubt she will be there physically doing the tour, how long could this possibly take, five minutes at the most?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: March 06, 2009, 12:50:39 PM »

I think that it would be great to include "Everyone" involved speculations...yes...that would be great! at least to balance out the playing field on here....

Believe me,,,I love gossip as well as the next person, but there has to be some gossip about the other side of the family instead of just Ron's right? if Haleigh disappeared on Crystal's watch, would all of this be happening to her or would she be the distressed mother? and then Ron wouldn't be so much in the spot light? just something to chew on..
Now Peeps, I have to get into the tub and go to lunch...be back later...

I totally agree, I have many issues I can speculate about on that side as well, I'll post that one also.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #951 on: March 06, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »

Oh yeah, I remeber she had to clean it up to show how they really lived Funny, in my house that's the reverse, I clean up for company so you DON't see how I really live kids, 200lb dog, cat and a gecko=not so clean!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 06, 2009, 12:52:13 PM »

a robbing at gun point for drugs and money, drug addicted, child and gf/mother of his children abuser, lowlife that many in Putman county are afraid of, that may or may

And this person is waiting for an offer of a 4 bedroom 2 bath home free of charge.

Looks to me like the kind person would want this person out of Putman county or the community would at least. I sure would.

Ok, I don't drink, but I think I need a shot of something..This is making no sense to me.

Good afternoon everyone

OS

No sense to me either, I don't drink anymore either, maybe a strong cup of coffee will do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 06, 2009, 12:54:26 PM »

Oh yeah, I remeber she had to clean it up to show how they really lived Funny, in my house that's the reverse, I clean up for company so you DON't see how I really live kids, 200lb dog, cat and a gecko=not so clean!
In most people's houses it's the reverse, maybe she is getting it ready for People Magazine, or has that been done already and I missed it?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 06, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

OS

No sense to me either, I don't drink anymore either, maybe a strong cup of coffee will do.

makes no sense to me either...if all the gossip would be believed..he would be run out of town on a rail...
maybe this kind person really meant/or should  offer it to the bio mom? she has no place to stay either and apparently there are no bad stories out there about her..

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: March 06, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »

Well said IM 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: March 06, 2009, 01:10:08 PM »

Has this been posted already, soory if it has I am way behind here.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said.

"It's something that should always be there for her," she said.

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.

Interesting.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: March 06, 2009, 01:14:16 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

OS

makes no sense to me either...if all the gossip would be believed..he would be run out of town on a rail...
maybe this kind person really meant/or should  offer it to the bio mom? she has no place to stay either and apparently there are no bad stories out there about her..

Good point Cookie!  Maybe there is one person in the town who actually likes him?  Baffles me to.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: March 06, 2009, 01:16:09 PM »

Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.

Interesting.

Very Very interesting.  Medication bottle???
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: March 06, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

Interesting.

Very Very interesting.  Medication bottle???

or maybe an inhaler?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.