March 28, 2024, 02:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295660 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 07:41:56 PM »

Rana sorry I should of posted the 2nd one first, tryin to work at same time.

No I'm the doof for not scrolling back

DOINK shoulda had a V8

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »

Ok, I'm not into internet wars, but this is just strange.  Makes you wonder what this person has been told over the phone.  We can bet it wasn't about the x mod.

Today, 08:25 PM 
Anna Fl 
Registered User   Join Date: Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimster 
ITA Anna! I'm sure I speak in behalf of every member here that no one wants to make it any harder than it already is now. People just keep speculating in their desire to come up with what happened to Haleigh. I continue to pray that ANYONE can help lead to finding her!

PRAYERS to you!

That's okay...I'm getting used to it. Not from here but from SM people lurking from their website to here.  

source: WS

WTH is going on here, am I in some alternate universe the bizarro world?   The people most suspicious of Anna FL are at WS not at SM.  Geez...what is the matter with people. 

Personally I don't care where Anna FL posts, it makes no matter to me.  What matters to me is that if Haleigh is alive she needs to be found NOW.  If she's no longer alive then she deserves justice NOW.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »

Island I said it before and now I'll say it again, it is making me wonder just what is going on here....

OK~I have been in contact with CS's side of the family and they are awaiting the air card to get on the net, this person wants to post as SM, but can't because they don;t have the air card. They are going to email me tomorrow if it comes in, and then I will email Klaas so this person can be approved. I literally just got off the phone with info for them, but there is no way too access it unless someone else let's them use their cable etc, I went ahead and sent it anyway so they will have it ASAP once able to log in.

I think Anna FL or Stormy may be Lindsey Croslin

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

I'm not even logged in and I feel like I'm going to get myself banned    I've noticed that one of their admins has gotten extremely active, bet they are logging IPs, even on the guests.  Must remember to unplug router tonight 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 07:44:16 PM »

I have missed a whole lot.  What does WS stand for?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

Scared of the big bad monkeys is now saying this to posters at ws;

Look, I'm frustrated. I'm scared. Just like everyone else here, I'm just trying to help find Haleigh. If I thought my own mother or brother or child had something to do with it, I would turn them in. It doesn't matter what side of the family I'm related to. All that matters is that we find her. Even if I were related to Ron or Misty I would feel the same way I do about them not being truthful. This isn't about family wars or bickering. This isn't about "sides". And believe me, I hear both. This is about a little girl in danger who needs to be home with her family where she belongs.

Meant to slander RC without any actual proof. Too scared, to bullied etc.

Not to be rude but, I'm about to be...RoseRed...If you think people shouldn't be scared, then *you* go over there and confront Ronnie and his friends. Trust me when I tell you, you wouldn't do that if you knew them.

ITA Anna! I'm sure I speak in behalf of every member here that no one wants to make it any harder than it already is now. People just keep speculating in their desire to come up with what happened to Haleigh. I continue to pray that ANYONE can help lead to finding her!

PRAYERS to you!

That's okay...I'm getting used to it. Not from here but from SM people lurking from their website to here.

Where did the statement in red appear??

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »

Anna fl is now saying the LE took dvd's from Ron & Misty's home and does anyone know what they are.

Yo Anna I been asking about those for weeks now so join the party!  And by the way it does not say dvd's it says cassettes/recordings. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »

Ok, I'm not into internet wars, but this is just strange.  Makes you wonder what this person has been told over the phone.  We can bet it wasn't about the x mod.

Anna Fl 

Quote:

PRAYERS to you!

WTH is going on here, am I in some alternate universe the bizarro world?   The people most suspicious of Anna FL are at WS not at SM.  Geez...what is the matter with people. 

Personally I don't care where Anna FL posts, it makes no matter to me.  What matters to me is that if Haleigh is alive she needs to be found NOW.  If she's no longer alive then she deserves justice NOW.

BRAVA APPLAUSE!!!!

I felt twinges of a Twilight Zone episode myself, (replete with theme song)but bizarro world works too!:-)

YIKES! WTH?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 07:46:59 PM »

Hi Mariloo - WS stands for Websleuths
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 07:47:29 PM »

Anna Fl 

Quote:

PRAYERS to you!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 07:48:06 PM »

Island I said it before and now I'll say it again, it is making me wonder just what is going on here....

OK~I have been in contact with CS's side of the family and they are awaiting the air card to get on the net, this person wants to post as SM, but can't because they don;t have the air card. They are going to email me tomorrow if it comes in, and then I will email Klaas so this person can be approved. I literally just got off the phone with info for them, but there is no way too access it unless someone else let's them use their cable etc, I went ahead and sent it anyway so they will have it ASAP once able to log in.

So her saying she just got of the phone with Crystal and Marie is a lie?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »

Anna Fl 

Quote:

PRAYERS to you!

I am SOOOO with you on that. We are all here at SM for that reason,that purpose.. We opened our hearts and extended a hand to her and this is where it goes..       

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

Hi Mariloo - WS stands for Websleuths

Oh!!!.  I have never been there.  Have to work all time.  Only have time for SM.  Thanks
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »

Anna Fl 

Quote:

PRAYERS to you!

BRAVA APPLAUSE!!!!

I felt twinges of a Twilight Zone episode myself, (replete with theme song)but bizarro world works too!:-)

YIKES! WTH?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIFMkmhDY0

**snort** . .        

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »

Klaas, have you heard a rumor that the girlfriend was not in the mobile home during the abduction?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 07:53:58 PM »

I KNEW I smelled something and it was not our cage...... something feels wrong monkeys.. Like I have been saying, there is an agenda there, just can not figure what it is... but there is one.. why trying to devide the SM and WS peeps??? seems family of a missing child would want ANYONE and EVERYONE to help.  jus sayin
I've been following this train wreck, and it just gets weirder and weirder. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »

This was posted at the bottom of one of the posts. Does anyone know about this??

One of our own members is involved in the nightmare of a missing daughter AND precious granddaughter! No media, no FBI and now the case is "cold". This is a very bizarre case ~ you'll be amazed at what Kathy has been going through! Please read the thread and let's join hands in bringing this case to the attention of the media! This case CAN be solved!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

My suggestion would be to go look at the IP that was used when she posted here and run it to see if its FL.  It's just too strange that someone is posting like this.  It takes someone who is really familiar with forums to be able to watch two at the same time and I believe this person at the beginning claimed they just learned how to quote.  How come the mod that lives in FL isn't posting?  Wish I could remember where in FL she is from.  Believe she moved not to long ago.  (No it isn't Windchime.)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »

IM.... I have been trying to say that.. ok... all this started yesterday when I brought a post here about lindsy living thru the woods behind RC's house..was from topix I believe.. then stormy posts that directions to her house were posted here.. umm ok, so that leads one to believe stormy is lindsy, then she and "A Fl" get me and klaas banned and BOTH start trashing the monkeys.. something smells and it is not our cage

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »

I KNEW I smelled something and it was not our cage...... something feels wrong monkeys.. Like I have been saying, there is an agenda there, just can not figure what it is... but there is one.. why trying to devide the SM and WS peeps??? seems family of a missing child would want ANYONE and EVERYONE to help.  jus sayin

Am right there with ya, searching, feeling and smelling something wrong.  Not sure yet what it is tho.  Been kicked back yesterday and today, just watching.  And I don't like it at all.  Nope. 

I have my thoughts, as am sure you do as well.  For one thing, if she who lives thru the woods and behind the house is who we think she is, why would she be teaming up with Crystal's camp?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.