April 27, 2024, 03:33:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297599 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2009, 11:21:04 PM »

The oddest thing..

I haven't seen the supposed "locals" posting 'over yonder' say anything yet that we haven't already heard in the media or have surmised by what we have heard. 

Just saying..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2009, 11:21:04 PM »

(((((((Warm & comforting Monkey hugs for you Searching)))))))

Thank you and BTW, the Kind and loving people here is why I joined the monkeys. Not to mention,you are all smart and make me look good.. lol  Smile

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2009, 11:21:52 PM »

Anna
If you see a post that upsets you, incites you, or is rude, look to the top of that post on the right and hit the button with the exclamation point. That button will immediately report the post to the mods.
I know it is hard, but try not to quote them so that if the mod deletes the post, it won't mess up the whole thread..I hope that helps you!

Hahaha if she thought the monkeys were mean to her,there will not be any posts left there if she uses that button...lol
I read that and had the same reaction.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »

I think any one of us could give the same kind of vague answers that Anna, Misty and now pirate.. (lol) are giving to the incredulous spellbound crowd over at WS 
If I am wrong I will eat a dog biscuit.. 

Ahhhh we're on the same wavelength!  Sorry, didn't read this before posting.  But I agree with you!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I had to step back and take a breather, I am so upset I could not stop crying.

Klaas, not sure if my brothers information is here as I did not look. I found WS by looking for his info to see if any new leads were out there.When I get better together, I will e-mail his information to you.

Thank you ALL for the love,but this is Haleighs thread so I will stay on topic after this.

I have asked a dear friend to kindly ask Tricia to kindly take my brothers info off there. It was not an easy decision but I really do not want people like that involved in his case in any way. I realized after this chain of events that
1, they are very juvenile in there actions over there and 2, My brothers case is not in the news and well, never will be,he is an adult and had a troubled past of which no one knows. The only lead we ever had was my other brother,whom after questioning by LE sold his belongings and left what he did not sell behind never to be heard from by our family again, other then to tell my Step mother to tell me he never wants to speak to me again because I sent LE there to talk to him. I could care less if that brother speaks to me or not,he started molesting me when I was 4-5 and started raping me at 7. To believe he has done something to my missing brother is easy,he is pure evil. so no, my brother will not make news. I was banned from WS because someone stating OBVIOUS mis truths is supposedly "in the know" in a case in the news.  Yes it hurt,simply because it has proven I was spot on, they are in it for becoming famous in the news. No, I do not want them to touch my brothers case. Not much was ever really posted on his case either except by a dear sweet lady, The Aunt of Lorne Boulet,she was my rock in the beginning of this but I lost my home,my husband and everything due to so much time and effort going into my brothers case and also lost contact with her. Apparently she is showing as banned as well. Which blows me away because she is a very sweet lady. With that said, It is quite plain to see if the case is not in the news,the higher power at WS has no use for it.

Love to all my monkey family, I will be lurking,trying to get my thoughts back together as I did have to break down and take something to calm me down,which I have not had to do in quite a time. so hoping it will start working and I can stop crying.

Hugs to you all.

And hugs to you, Searching!

So sorry for what you have been through,

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »

BTW Searching, may I say that your hat really shows off the shine in your eyes... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »

Island, you have mail!

Ok everybody, I just talked to someone in Satsuma, and I didnt get the same story as was told earlier, what I was told was that LE did come and get DNA from some people at chrstals camp , but not blood DNA, just like hair samples and also stuff that they didnt get the first time, probably just stuff that they forsee that they may need in the future, or maybe something that was found in the dumpster, the LE really is keeping tight lipped about almost everything, even to family members.....also about the helicoptors flying over head and stuff, uhhh no, there might have been one that flew over and circled back, but  who knows if it was related to the search for Haleigh  or something else.
   I was also told that LE is really leaning on Mistie, and that all these people that are coming on saying that people need to talk to LE, but are scared to do so, NOT....LE seems to be getting alot of info and is searching out anybody that has ever had any dealings with Ronald or Mistie, just because LE hasnt told what is going on doesnt mean they dont know, and who knows who they plant where to gather info, there;s more than one rat sqeaking!!!!!!

Now that IS the word from someone right there in the neighberhood!!!!!!

HH, thank you for posting this, and for doing all that you do to help!   

Any thoughts on why LE is being so very tight-lipped on everything?  It's SUCH a difference after what we've gotten in the Anthony case.  It's sooooooo frustrating!  We want to help, yet haven't a clue where to even begin, because it's like we have nothing to go on! 

Howdy Wyks, I would think it is because of the size of the town, this isnt Orlando and everybody knows everybody and LE surely doesnt want the people that they might have and interest in to know that they do, for then they will be gone or threaten other people not to say a word! I also believe they are questioning the right person with Mistie and that with her is where the answers will be found and if so, then of course they wont say anything as that would let whomever she is giving them info on know that it is being done, so really they have no choice!   I dont think it will be long before something blows wide open!!!!!  I am still praying for Haleigh, I feel that too much time has gone by!

Makes sense, HH!  I agree that LE is questioning the right person, in Misty.  Even some of the psychics online are going with her, have sensed she is the one who either did something or knows what happened.   Many of us have felt it from the start.  But it's the darndest thing, cuz just when I decide on one, another theory nudges forward and oohhhh my gosh, it could be just as possible.  This case is infuriatingly frustrating!  And that's a mouthful.  lol

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: March 04, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »

one more thing..... when searching for a loved one, you grab on to anyone and anything you think can help, trust me.. they tell you to not listen to the psychics, easy to agree to,harder to stick to.. I rode the wind of those psychics and anyone else I thought could help. I hung on EVERY ONES word.   THAT is why I was suspicious of certain posters.. like Anna Fl... I read where she was posting on topix and she knew NOTHING of the family,but suddenly after getting all the info from there and other places, she said she was a cousin..that is why I asked her what I did and she could not/would not answer.. you should read that topix thread,starting at page 14,quite enlightening.

I'd likely be doing that as well, Searching! 

About the topix thread, I get so dizzy lost over there, do you have an easy link? 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »

Searching My heart broke when I read your post.  I want you to know that if the world had more people like you, it would be a much better place.  After all that you have endured, you are still a kind, caring, compassionate person.  I must tell you that you and people like you are what keeps me grounded.  Just when I think this world is beyond redemption, I hear of yet another amazing person, who overcame odds to survive tragedy and heartbreak.  Probably why I am drawn to SM. 

Sorry O/T Mods!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I had to step back and take a breather, I am so upset I could not stop crying.

Klaas, not sure if my brothers information is here as I did not look. I found WS by looking for his info to see if any new leads were out there.When I get better together, I will e-mail his information to you.

Thank you ALL for the love,but this is Haleighs thread so I will stay on topic after this.

I have asked a dear friend to kindly ask Tricia to kindly take my brothers info off there. It was not an easy decision but I really do not want people like that involved in his case in any way. I realized after this chain of events that
1, they are very juvenile in there actions over there and 2, My brothers case is not in the news and well, never will be,he is an adult and had a troubled past of which no one knows. The only lead we ever had was my other brother,whom after questioning by LE sold his belongings and left what he did not sell behind never to be heard from by our family again, other then to tell my Step mother to tell me he never wants to speak to me again because I sent LE there to talk to him. I could care less if that brother speaks to me or not,he started molesting me when I was 4-5 and started raping me at 7. To believe he has done something to my missing brother is easy,he is pure evil. so no, my brother will not make news. I was banned from WS because someone stating OBVIOUS mis truths is supposedly "in the know" in a case in the news.  Yes it hurt,simply because it has proven I was spot on, they are in it for becoming famous in the news. No, I do not want them to touch my brothers case. Not much was ever really posted on his case either except by a dear sweet lady, The Aunt of Lorne Boulet,she was my rock in the beginning of this but I lost my home,my husband and everything due to so much time and effort going into my brothers case and also lost contact with her. Apparently she is showing as banned as well. Which blows me away because she is a very sweet lady. With that said, It is quite plain to see if the case is not in the news,the higher power at WS has no use for it.

Love to all my monkey family, I will be lurking,trying to get my thoughts back together as I did have to break down and take something to calm me down,which I have not had to do in quite a time. so hoping it will start working and I can stop crying.

Hugs to you all.

We'll make sure and post his information here too.  Just let me know and I'll get it set up. 

((HUGS back at ya!  Don't let WS get to you, it's not worth it!))
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2009, 11:44:46 PM »

one more thing..... when searching for a loved one, you grab on to anyone and anything you think can help, trust me.. they tell you to not listen to the psychics, easy to agree to,harder to stick to.. I rode the wind of those psychics and anyone else I thought could help. I hung on EVERY ONES word.   THAT is why I was suspicious of certain posters.. like Anna Fl... I read where she was posting on topix and she knew NOTHING of the family,but suddenly after getting all the info from there and other places, she said she was a cousin..that is why I asked her what I did and she could not/would not answer.. you should read that topix thread,starting at page 14,quite enlightening.

About the topix thread, I get so dizzy lost over there, do you have an easy link? 

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T4M811EB7J5FLGJ0S/p14

Just look for anna 1's posts.. I got this topix link off WS yesterday and then posted what I was finding and my questions arising from what I was reading and that is when all he11 broke loose.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2009, 11:49:15 PM »

Thank you all for the kind,comforting and supportive words. It means a lot to me and it is the kindness that brought me here.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 04, 2009, 11:55:41 PM »

Searching

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: March 04, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T4M811EB7J5FLGJ0S/p14

Just look for anna 1's posts.. I got this topix link off WS yesterday and then posted what I was finding and my questions arising from what I was reading and that is when all he11 broke loose.

Thanks Searching!  It is interesting what you said about the transformation, so to speak.  While reading that I was thinking of how easy anyone could do this, especially anyone in Florida and near that area.  And unfortunately, there are some folks in this world who are ermmm .. unwell enough .. to do this type of thing, sad as that is. 

I was involved in another very high profile case, of a missing adult, doing basically what we do here.  I have a heart for doing a family tree, and did one on that missing person and families involved.  One of the family members of the perp contacted admin and me, having been drawn to the work we were doing, especially the family tree, and wanted to confirm the info we had found.  Except this person wanted to remain 'behind the scenes' where it felt safe to em.  From the start I believed in this person cuz 'it felt right', and cuz of the details the person said which helped, that no one else could know but family.  The info we received from this person came 'before' anything came from the media or LE, unless it was to confirm what the media/LE was saying, and to give us the bigger picture.   

All of which is NOT like what we are getting so far with these so called 'locals'.  Red flags and hiked up hinky meter is what I get with them. 

Thanks for the link! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 05, 2009, 12:09:24 AM »

You are welcome Wyks..
seen this on WS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie11 View Post
anna, did you see the family tonight???either side... what's going on , you want our help but you really are not giving us much to go on. if you know a name send it, we'll do the rest.
mods please don't ban me, i just got here..

A Fl posted this in reply to the question..
I don't have much more to give right now. I'm just waiting to hear about what happened today and what's happening tonight. Everyone is tired and angry and frustrated and scared and sad...that's all I know right now. I really think something is breaking right now but police aren't telling anyone anything. It's tense, it's somber, I wish I had more to give you right now. You mentioned in your post that you just got here...I've posted off and on all day as I am home today and not down at the tents, just posting what I get when I get it on the phone.

again, no REAL information..just innuendo.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: March 05, 2009, 12:10:32 AM »

Thankyou Tricia and mods........
if this gets dangerous for our girls in Fla, can we go to members only??
I can't even imagine how it would be to be so close to any crime such as this one.
My heart goes out to our Fla. girls!

This was just posted over yonder, and this is what I mean by FOS, I live in Florida, I went to Putnam county, just what do they think is going on in that small town, they act like this is the Mafia... whatever... there's nothing more going on there then what goes on in every small town around here, and believe me, if things were that bad I believe Putnam would have made and appearance in the local news way before now!  This is just one small town family that got in trouble of their own making and I dont see people from that town just all of a sudden getting killed for talking 0n the internet and not really saying anything that hasnt already been said to begin with!   Please, if you think Putnam County is scary then come here where I live, redneck country will really give you something to worry about.......gosh

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 05, 2009, 12:12:09 AM »

SEARCHING     I won't say it as well as others but your courage and commitment is awesome. You are exactly the
                    kind of Monkey that trys to make sense in a senseless world. We are lucky that you are here.

more hugs

J

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #237 on: March 05, 2009, 12:12:22 AM »

Big hugs to you searching {{{{hug your neck}}}}. I never knew about your brother, and I hate that you hurt due to WS'ers and that Dumb arse last night here that called you out, when we all know he was truly talking about SS (who seems to have a serious hard on for "Ronald" as she calls him). You don't deserve this, nor did Klaas.......but, consider the source. I truly believe they are about to implode over there anyway. I am praying so hard that there is a resolution to this ASAP, it's gut wrenching to see no information and a family with absolutely no answers

Pls God, bring Haleigh home.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #238 on: March 05, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

To the rest of you. GOD ALMIGHTY SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

OMG~They are losing it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: March 05, 2009, 12:28:07 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::As always 99.9 percent of you are wonderful, caring, and thoughtful posters to our guests.

To the rest of you. GOD ALMIGHTY SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

From now on any smart ass remarks ( not decent disagreeing but smart ass rude remarks) will earn that poster a banning for life. No questions asked.

Carry on.

OMG~They are losing it

Haha Great minds IM, I was just coming to point that post out to you monkeys... Talk about power going to someones head.. sheesh.

And thank you and miz jay for the kind words. really,you monkeys will never know how much you all mean to me.. Dsn, I seen your post a few pages back.. ((hugs)) to you and to all of you. This has been a very enlightening day for me honestly.
Like I said,when searching for someone,you grab the shirt coat of ANYONE and EVERYONE and I now wish I had never got involved over yonder. Being a member there brought more heart ache to an already broken heart. My heart truly aches for families looking for missing loved ones..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.