April 28, 2024, 04:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297790 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #560 on: March 05, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »

Here is the video of Misty

the 8 pm bedtime.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 05, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me to SM.

I also wanted to say, I truely believe Haleigh is alive!!!

JUST BELIEVE!!!!

I do believe that she is alive as well....thanks for that INO and welcome..

they are talking on HLN about cousin Joe again...how the Croslin family want him investigated pronto...very interesting...had used a brick before to prop open doors when he would rob places! seems that he has not taken a lie detector test yet...his vehicle, a white van has a gash on it...
talking about all this now...Mike Brooks is saying to keep an eye on him as well...cousin Joe leaves, Haleigh disappears...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: March 05, 2009, 05:57:25 PM »

I'm also new from "over yonder." I am not here to cause trouble. I just want to help find Haleigh.

Thanks for allowing me to join SM.

Now where are those cookies????

Hi INO, welcome to the cage! 

Cookies on the table, hope there's some left!  

Thanks,Wyks. I'm all set! IM gave me some of their treat.

I do have one question, when do I get my monkey?

If you are talking about an avatar, just go into The Monkey Lounge to find the avatar threads.  We have at least two monkeys who help create some lovely avatars, CBB and Brandi. 

Here's the link to The Monkey Lounge.  Just scroll down and you'll see three different threads for avatars.  Be sure to check them all out! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: March 05, 2009, 05:57:47 PM »

Did the visiting brother have his kids only with him or a friend also.... and then later, there was no friend?

I'm lost on that part.

Unless the friend is also AC man - which is not impossible, but was it specified?

The truth doesn't change on major parts. I mean, I would NOT raise an eyebrow if Misty said that Jr ate 70% of his beans and then later said that he ate 75% of his beans, that's irrelevant to me. However, WHO WAS THERE AND WHEN is important. Why did it take 9 days for great grandmother's visit to come out? Why didn't Misty mention that when asked who was in the home?

I don't know why the report in the media changed about 'a friend' who came with the brother and his kids.  I do remember it said 'a friend', cuz I wondered then who that was.  But then the media didn't mention that again.  Weird.  I don't remember it being said anywhere that the AC man was who came with the brother and kids.  Am thinking he was there seperately.  Both who knows for sure?  lol

I did think it was odd that AFTER we were all wondering if Misty even fed the kids that night, cuz she hadn't mentioned it at all, THEN came the story to the media that ggranny came by with clothes and saw the kids on the porch eating.   Still could have happened, it's just odd the timing on that and how long it took to mention, like you say.   GGranny and whoever was with her might not have gotten out of the car.  Would still think that Misty would have remembered right away that they had been there too. 

Yes, and as for the description of what happened, I didn't recall Misty saying that they ate; but yet there was a very detailed washing of the blankets, and what blanket went where and covered who, and why... the blanket story went on and on - oddly... (to me) a story about which no one had directly inquired.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 05, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »

agreed Rana about the blanket bit...very odd..also agree with Island about the kids eating out on the porch because it was cold..however, didn't Granny Sykes say that the kids were eating on the porch when she got there? could be wrong but that is what I recall...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 05, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »

JUST BELIEVE!!!!

they are talking on HLN about cousin Joe again...how the Croslin family want him investigated pronto...very interesting...had used a brick before to prop open doors when he would rob places! seems that he has not taken a lie detector test yet...his vehicle, a white van has a gash on it...
talking about all this now...Mike Brooks is saying to keep an eye on him as well...cousin Joe leaves, Haleigh disappears...

If Cousin Joe had done something, would he be at home, chillin, easily found, waiting to be picked up?

If he is prone to buzz outta town when the heat is on or when something unpleasant goes down, why not now?

Not arguing - just asking.Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 05, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »

Rana....not sure how to answer that...fact is that Joe could come forward as well and offer to do the poly?  Misty and her family are the ones raising the alarm about this character...the police should not let this tip from the family go though...no one should be discounted at this point...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: March 05, 2009, 06:03:20 PM »

Did anyone ever mention or put a face to this A/C - air conditioner - serviceman, repairman, visitor, relative??

I do not ever recall having a name connected to this person. 

Then I read, that the particular day the A/C person was there, that the temps did really not require a A/C to be in operation.

Not that I'm aware of.  Have been watching for a name, cuz it's rumored that the SO Sapp worked in A/C, now or at some point.   And I'm praying that if that is true, that the A/C guy wasn't him.   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 05, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »

agreed Rana about the blanket bit...very odd..also agree with Island about the kids eating out on the porch because it was cold..however, didn't Granny Sykes say that the kids were eating on the porch when she got there? could be wrong but that is what I recall...

Yes, Cookie, that is how I recall it as well - about Mrs. Sykes seeing the kids eating on the porch at 7PM.

And the temp was in the 50's (per IM and others)  and dark. And bedtime was at 8 (or maybe not - with videos)

Wondering... how long did Mrs. Sykes stay? and who was with her?
She saw the kids ....were they wearing hoodies?

Anna Fl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: March 05, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

Island. If there is any way we could talk in person, we should.  PLEASE do what you can to help Marie and Crystal!!  I know you made some pretty generous offers and that you can help find Haleigh...I just want to say thank you!! for that.

I am just doing what I can............go talk to Marie, and can someone get her a laptop down there??? I know she rented one, then got the air card, but the laptop isn't working and I know she wants to dig up info too and access th einfo I have sent her.

No thanks needed, any monkey would have done the same (I'm just really sneaky and was able to get her phone number to make the offer).
LOL you coulda just asked me for her number, it's not a big secret!!  Anyway thanks.  We tracked her aircard and I'm trying to get a better laptop.  There might be another need coming up but I left it up to Marie to talk to you about it or not.  Either way, if you ever want to talk, I'm available. I very much appreciate what you are offering them. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: March 05, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »

Police take more DNA samples in Haleigh case
Published: Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:17 AM EST

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/05/news/news01.txt

Thanks for posting this, Heart!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #571 on: March 05, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

On the phone with Marie, Anna FL is a DISTANT relative of the family, and has been trying her best to find ANYTHING that she can to find Haleigh......she came to the Sheffiled/Griffis and made this offer, that's how distant she is. She is who she says she is and after talking to Marie, that's good enough for me.

If you believe it then it must be so....
how did you get Maries phone number anyhow you sneaky monkey....?

Hmmmmm~someone at a media outlet gave it to me when I called and wanted to help donate rent for a month.......he heard about all the rumblings down there and whispered it to me really quick ( he just wanted to help), but I never claimed NOT to be sneaky 

is it someone you already knew personally from the media outlet? if not thats highly unprofessional and even irresponsible of that person, not all random callers have motives as pure as yours. i hope the families are aware that their private contact info isnt safe, as it could end up in the hands of just about anyone.

sure hope thats not the case for their sakes, and that your contact is a long time friend. so many creepy, ill intentioned folks out there. im assuming the former and am just double checking, you know?

Contact~I have many clients and some family in Jacksonville...........

its a relief to hear its a friend/relative. i cant imagine how awful it would be if that info were made available to random strangers, im sure they get deluged more than enough by the media themselves.

have you heard anything further about mistys connection to the 54 year old so?

nothing that is proven, just rumors........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #572 on: March 05, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »

Think today is Snodgrass's court date.

Would like to know what happenend.

OS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: March 05, 2009, 06:15:40 PM »

JUST BELIEVE!!!!

Hmmmmm... One of the psychics on the net has sensed that Haleigh was taken by a Tennessee cousin, and is being held in another place, with a woman. 

Another one has sensed Misty herself in a white vehicle. 

Have read somewhere that LE found an abandoned white car.  Plus the fact LE has a vehicle in possession for this case, but which vehicle? 

When LE said they had 'cleared' cousin Joe, my hopes were dashed, cuz all that we've heard reported about him sure has raised red flags.  I do hope that LE does go back to him and reinterview, plus give a LDT as well as well as take DNA too. 

Why does it seem that LE is doing a half-assed job in this case?  Is it because we aren't being informed of much of what they do that just makes it look thatta way?  Sigh. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: March 05, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »

Welcome INO. 
If you go to the top and click profile - then on the left pick forum profile information - you can upload one from your computer.
If you are not savy with that stuff  I highly recommend Brandi's page - http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.new#new
she will work with you to get what you want and explain what to do too!
Again, welcome to all new monkeys - I am mostly in the Caylee thread reading new doc dump!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 05, 2009, 06:18:34 PM »

Rana....not sure how to answer that...fact is that Joe could come forward as well and offer to do the poly?  Misty and her family are the ones raising the alarm about this character...the police should not let this tip from the family go though...no one should be discounted at this point...

I don't want to discount anyone either; and if Joe has nothing to hide I'd guess that he would take a poly. (I'm not that familiar with reasons not to.)

I thought he had been "cleared," but new evidence could have easily arisen. Altho I have to wonder how they "clear" someone definitively to begin with unless there is something solid? (alibi etc) Is it customary that just "say" that they've celared people when they really haven't? (To make someone feel relaxed or some other odd reason?)

Also, I know some people are not geniuses, but if he threatened that Ron "would get what's coming to him" then he had just made himself suspicious if he then chose to "do" someting with Ron's daughter. Not smart, but as I said..... people who engage in certain activities aren't always Mensa members.Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: March 05, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »

Did the visiting brother have his kids only with him or a friend also.... and then later, there was no friend?

I'm lost on that part.

Unless the friend is also AC man - which is not impossible, but was it specified?

The truth doesn't change on major parts. I mean, I would NOT raise an eyebrow if Misty said that Jr ate 70% of his beans and then later said that he ate 75% of his beans, that's irrelevant to me. However, WHO WAS THERE AND WHEN is important. Why did it take 9 days for great grandmother's visit to come out? Why didn't Misty mention that when asked who was in the home?

I don't know why the report in the media changed about 'a friend' who came with the brother and his kids.  I do remember it said 'a friend', cuz I wondered then who that was.  But then the media didn't mention that again.  Weird.  I don't remember it being said anywhere that the AC man was who came with the brother and kids.  Am thinking he was there seperately.  Both who knows for sure?  lol

I did think it was odd that AFTER we were all wondering if Misty even fed the kids that night, cuz she hadn't mentioned it at all, THEN came the story to the media that ggranny came by with clothes and saw the kids on the porch eating.   Still could have happened, it's just odd the timing on that and how long it took to mention, like you say.   GGranny and whoever was with her might not have gotten out of the car.  Would still think that Misty would have remembered right away that they had been there too. 

Yes, and as for the description of what happened, I didn't recall Misty saying that they ate; but yet there was a very detailed washing of the blankets, and what blanket went where and covered who, and why... the blanket story went on and on - oddly... (to me) a story about which no one had directly inquired.

Very true, Rana!  Seemed like with the blanket saga that Misty may have been trying to have folks focus on something else, anything else.  Wonder what she had been asked just before she went into all that about the blanket?  And that isn't the first time or the last that she seems to have been trying to redirect a focus.  Makes me curious as to what she does not want folks to look at, think about. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #577 on: March 05, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »

Island. If there is any way we could talk in person, we should.  PLEASE do what you can to help Marie and Crystal!!  I know you made some pretty generous offers and that you can help find Haleigh...I just want to say thank you!! for that.

I am just doing what I can............go talk to Marie, and can someone get her a laptop down there??? I know she rented one, then got the air card, but the laptop isn't working and I know she wants to dig up info too and access th einfo I have sent her.

No thanks needed, any monkey would have done the same (I'm just really sneaky and was able to get her phone number to make the offer).
LOL you coulda just asked me for her number, it's not a big secret!!  Anyway thanks.  We tracked her aircard and I'm trying to get a better laptop.  There might be another need coming up but I left it up to Marie to talk to you about it or not.  Either way, if you ever want to talk, I'm available. I very much appreciate what you are offering them. 

Thanks to you also, from what Marie tells me you are like "a dog on a bone", so you'll fit right in here as we are too! I appreciate your helping, and Marie has my info and I gave her permission to give it to you, so I'm available also I do think we should talk about certain needs and who is and is NOT fit to fulfill those needs. MArie will explain what I'm talking about.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #578 on: March 05, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »

Father in video saying he got Haleigh off the bus.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-10/story/putnam_issues_missing_child_alert

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus on Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

OS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: March 05, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »

Here is the video of Misty

the 8 pm bedtime.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

OS

Thanks OS!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.