April 27, 2024, 06:57:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297632 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #580 on: March 05, 2009, 06:25:23 PM »

yw

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: March 05, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »

Hi to all . Big day for new folks . Not much to say right now but I joined because sometimes I want to yell at the monitor . Such as yesterday when someone posted an article about a bar having a fund raiser . This was right after the tattoo post .

Hi alagary, and welcome to the cage! 

I hear ya, there's times I want to yell too.  lol  Seems I'm more often yelling at the tv screen, like when NG is on and not letting folks finish their answer. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: March 05, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »

Did the visiting brother have his kids only with him or a friend also.... and then later, there was no friend?

I'm lost on that part.

Unless the friend is also AC man - which is not impossible, but was it specified?

The truth doesn't change on major parts. I mean, I would NOT raise an eyebrow if Misty said that Jr ate 70% of his beans and then later said that he ate 75% of his beans, that's irrelevant to me. However, WHO WAS THERE AND WHEN is important. Why did it take 9 days for great grandmother's visit to come out? Why didn't Misty mention that when asked who was in the home?

Maybe Granny wasn't actually in the house...maybe she waited in the car or just went to the porch...

also, maybe We only heard about granny's visit after 9 days, doesn't mean that she didn't come forward with it to the LE right away..or that is when the police got around to questioning her? just a thought.

Or for that matter, why didn't Misty mention she was there, and who she came with????

I don't really believe it as I have stated before, in Florida it was in the 50's and dark that night, we think it's freezing when it drops to the 50's and there is not a chance in h@ll my kids who are 17 and 9 would eat outside when it is that cold and there is no sun out, in fact they are wearing hoodies and winbreakers asking for smore's by the fireplace at those temps.

I agree IM.

I see your point, Cookie, and maybe Mrs Sykes DID tell LE before nine days, but it's odd to me that Misty didn't mention it in the interview when asked.

It's also odd to me that LE didn't mention Mrs Sykes' visit and seeing Haleigh at 7 PM (before the nine days) when asked about the timeline by Greta, Geraldo, Nancy Grace and JVM. But LE DID mention the others who Misty had mentioned.

Misty did manage to mention brother with kids and AC man. Why not great granmother plus one? It's not too many people to remember IMO or difficult to list great grandmother and a companion when asked who was at the home on the 9th.

Additionally, IMO, it's not b/c it matters who came inside, so much as b/c it matters to me WHO SAW HALEIGH LAST other than Misty and what time.  The reason it is very important to me is that Mrs Sykes said that she saw Haleigh at 7 pm. That is huge for me.... if it actually happened; and I'm with IM on comments regarding the likelihood of that.

Sorry to just throw this in, but how did Misty pass a lie detector without mentioning  the great grandmothers visit.  So if she did pass the test they are going to have to review the questions and answers.  They LE may have to redo the lie detector test.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: March 05, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »

Maybe I missed it,is that one SO still missing ?
INO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: March 05, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me to SM.

I also wanted to say, I truely believe Haleigh is alive!!!

JUST BELIEVE!!!!

I do believe that she is alive as well....thanks for that INO and welcome..

they are talking on HLN about cousin Joe again...how the Croslin family want him investigated pronto...very interesting...had used a brick before to prop open doors when he would rob places! seems that he has not taken a lie detector test yet...his vehicle, a white van has a gash on it...
talking about all this now...Mike Brooks is saying to keep an eye on him as well...cousin Joe leaves, Haleigh disappears...

Hmmmmm... One of the psychics on the net has sensed that Haleigh was taken by a Tennessee cousin, and is being held in another place, with a woman. 

Another one has sensed Misty herself in a white vehicle. 

Have read somewhere that LE found an abandoned white car.  Plus the fact LE has a vehicle in possession for this case, but which vehicle? 

When LE said they had 'cleared' cousin Joe, my hopes were dashed, cuz all that we've heard reported about him sure has raised red flags.  I do hope that LE does go back to him and reinterview, plus give a LDT as well as well as take DNA too. 

Why does it seem that LE is doing a half-assed job in this case?  Is it because we aren't being informed of much of what they do that just makes it look thatta way?  Sigh. 

I don't think they are being half-a$$ed. Maybe they just aren't ready for another "Casey Circus" to start.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 05, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »

Still no sign of Haleigh

Last Edited: Thursday, 05 Mar 2009, 5:57 PM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/030509_Still_no_sign_of_Haleigh

(Here -- below -- for the Dial-up folks) Smile

"Three weeks later and thousands of tips and still no sign of Haleigh Cummings. She vanished from her Satsuma, Florida trailer in the middle of the night. On Thursday her family cleaned the trailer out saying they're simply too heart-sick to live there after what happened.

Ronald Cummings Great Grandmother Annete Sykes tells us its not as though Ronald hates the media, she says right now he’s just all nerves wondering where his little girl is.
As soon as Ronald Cummings asked us to turn off our cameras we did. Sykes says Ronald didn’t want anyone to see what was going on inside his home. “Put yourself in his place to have to go in the room where his little girl was stolen from…he couldn’t handle it…he just broke down.”

Sykes tells us the home is just about the same way they left it. “There’s just Haleigh all over the house…cleaning her room was the hardest…because she has her toys and everything. Her pictures are hanging all over the wall…and her clothes are there…her toys are there…they’re even on the front porch, they’re on the yard…everywhere you look they’re there.

The big reason Ronald’s Relatives were inside this home is because they wanted to look through and clean it up and get it ready for the media. They say they want to show you how she lived, and how much she was loved.

Sykes says within the next few days she will be willing to take us on a tour of Haleigh’s home. "

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: March 05, 2009, 06:30:27 PM »

agreed Rana about the blanket bit...very odd..also agree with Island about the kids eating out on the porch because it was cold..however, didn't Granny Sykes say that the kids were eating on the porch when she got there? could be wrong but that is what I recall...

Yes, Cookie, that is how I recall it as well - about Mrs. Sykes seeing the kids eating on the porch at 7PM.

And the temp was in the 50's (per IM and others)  and dark. And bedtime was at 8 (or maybe not - with videos)

Wondering... how long did Mrs. Sykes stay? and who was with her?
She saw the kids ....were they wearing hoodies?

One thing I keep forgetting is that the front porch area is screened in.  So maybe it's warmer than just sitting out in the dark evening?   

Ggranny says she 'saw' the kids sitting there, eating.  Guess she was parked close enough to see into the screened porch, or maybe she did go inside.   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #587 on: March 05, 2009, 06:31:17 PM »

i cant help feeling like somewhere somehow theres a misty connection.

im not sure i believe all shes said, but theres 2 things that make me uncertain as to her direct involvement.

1- they found no dna evidence in the home at all. why would someone who lived with haleigh take her elsewhere to harm her?

2- shes the one who found and pointed out the pink shirt haleigh had been wearing on top of the laundry pile. why do that if shes involved, i doubt shes trying to weave some elaborate story she doesnt strike me as being that bright.

on the flip side...

why would the light be turned on, and the door open with screen door propped? that would add risky time to an abduction scenerio and seems an odd thing to do if someone has been waiting outside in the dark as their eyes would already be accustomed to the dark, and would have to now adjust to bright light.

why did the possible abductor use the 'back door', which has a heavy main door as well as a screen door instead of screened window? same, maybe less amount of effort and youre right in the room you want to be in, and it takes time off how long youll be in there vulnerable to being seen and caught.

jrs testimony to 'seeing' someone. i have my doubts as to what crystals motives were for putting him and the story into the limelight, but im not entirely convinced yet that his bare bones original story should be entirely discounted.

ron and crystal still make no sense immediate sense to me...why would either have to stage 'a break in' to do something to her, they both had steady alone time with her where they were in charge of her and could theoretically do as they wished.

its enough to make my head spin.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: March 05, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »

Sorry to just throw this in, but how did Misty pass a lie detector without mentioning  the great grandmothers visit.  So if she did pass the test they are going to have to review the questions and answers.  They LE may have to redo the lie detector test.
[/quote]

Good point.  I think Misty has taken more than one poly.

Also, she or Ron said that she passed; LE has yet to confirm that, as far as I know.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 05, 2009, 06:33:56 PM »

I messed up your quote, Kiwi. Eeek!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #590 on: March 05, 2009, 06:33:57 PM »

3:45 off bus. RC or Granny get her off bus? Both claim .Rc took child home,checked door left.
4:30 RC's shift starts at work
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit
7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner ?
10:00 misty claims she went to sleep ?
3:00 Misty wakes up,discovers Haleigh missing,back door propped open.
3:25 RC returns home
3:27 AM 911 call.
3:30 ish, family starts arriving per family statements.

look right monkeys? Can anyone add to it? 

On Misty saying she went to sleep at 10:00.. I never know what time it is when I go to sleep, I know what time I lay down,but not when I go to sleep. Like last night, I could not go to sleep,but know it was 5 am and I was still trying to go to sleep. I know I was up around 10 after 7. so give an hour if she LAID DOWN at 10:00 for her to fall asleep, another hour or so for her to be in a deep sleep,that brings us to about midnight. (if she was indeed there at all) so between 12:00 and 3:00 is where I think we need to work... who was up and around at those hours,any locals see anyone??? we need someone to ask those questions.

We can put in these 2 links

1. Father in video saying he got Haleigh off bus.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-10/story/putnam_issues_missing_child_alert

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus on Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

2. Misty in video about 8pm bedtime

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: March 05, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »

Maybe I missed it,is that one SO still missing ?

Chad Reynolds?  As far as I know, yep.  Last I heard on the news, his family thought perhaps he had met with 'foul play'.  Heard he had been out at a bar or something. 

Ya know, wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did meet with foul play, him being a SO and all.  Some folks just don't take too kindly to those who do that and figure on taking the law into their own hands. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 05, 2009, 06:39:31 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER - 9PM ET

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

Good Evening.I just wanted to say welcome to all the new monkeys. 

Wyks..I wondered where you were.Hope you are feeling better.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »

Hi Kiwi, no need to be sorry for joining in!  We don't know whether Misty passed the LDT or not.  Have heard that LE does not tell a person whether they pass or fail.  She can get on tv all she wants and say that she did.  Doesn't make it so, ya know?  And LE isn't talking.  The fact that LE keeps questioning her over and over and over again, tells me they aren't buying at least some of what she's been saying to them. 

Good point that you've made, they may have her retake the LDT.  Haven't ever taken one, have just heard that they ask questions having to do with the situation as well as questions that don't.  They may not have asked about the ggranny visit. 

Have heard that folks on meds as well as those on illegal drugs can have such a flat affect that they can pass the test, whether lying or not.  Am thinking that LE might want to redo the LDT, just in case Misty was high as a kite, or on meds to calm her nerves etc. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »

Hello all,

I am a new poster here. Have been lurking for awhile. Hope I can get passed the blinking, jumping monkeys w/out opening a vein!!!

I truly believe that Misty skedaddled out of the trailer after the kids were asleep. The part I don't get is: How is she "passing" all the poly's (or has she??) and is LE just biding their time? Ron, IMO, is pure evil and is obviously a drug addict/dealer/abuser.

IF HL is still alive, she is prolly out of the country being sold for drugs. Just my take.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: March 05, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me to SM.

I also wanted to say, I truely believe Haleigh is alive!!!

JUST BELIEVE!!!!

I do believe that she is alive as well....thanks for that INO and welcome..

they are talking on HLN about cousin Joe again...how the Croslin family want him investigated pronto...very interesting...had used a brick before to prop open doors when he would rob places! seems that he has not taken a lie detector test yet...his vehicle, a white van has a gash on it...
talking about all this now...Mike Brooks is saying to keep an eye on him as well...cousin Joe leaves, Haleigh disappears...

Hmmmmm... One of the psychics on the net has sensed that Haleigh was taken by a Tennessee cousin, and is being held in another place, with a woman. 

Another one has sensed Misty herself in a white vehicle. 

Have read somewhere that LE found an abandoned white car.  Plus the fact LE has a vehicle in possession for this case, but which vehicle? 

When LE said they had 'cleared' cousin Joe, my hopes were dashed, cuz all that we've heard reported about him sure has raised red flags.  I do hope that LE does go back to him and reinterview, plus give a LDT as well as well as take DNA too. 

Why does it seem that LE is doing a half-assed job in this case?  Is it because we aren't being informed of much of what they do that just makes it look thatta way?  Sigh. 

I don't think they are being half-a$$ed. Maybe they just aren't ready for another "Casey Circus" to start.

If that's what LE is doing, that sure would explain why they seem to be so very tight-lipped about everything.  They sure seem to be going overboard in the other direction!   

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:17 PM »

Sorry wyks ,I don't know how to copy -quote you . But I agree with you .
 Sometimes street justice seems more fair than the court system .
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 05, 2009, 06:52:57 PM »

I messed up your quote, Kiwi. Eeek!!

No problem. Hopefully, LE is just keeping this kind of stuff out of view.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: March 05, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER - 9PM ET

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Thanks Klaas, sound like a great lineup for tonight! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.