April 27, 2024, 05:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297618 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: March 05, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thanks for the link, Fireyone.

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

Why not say just say, "passed?"

"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #761 on: March 05, 2009, 10:55:19 PM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Thats what is so great about SM, so many different views....I took that to mean that LE was "satisfied" with the results, and in my fuzzy head, that could go either way. I also think why did they re-polygraph her if she passed and why won't LE clear them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

Did it mean that LE were "satisfied" that the results are valid? or "satisfied" meaning, "passed?"

"Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are 'satisfied' with the results."

Thats what I was thinking, since we dont know what the results are, then we dont know what they are satisfied with IMO......maybe the meaning is that they are satisfied with what they told about the night this happened, I guess as time goes by and they learn more then they have to give another test and ask different questions!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »

Hey girl~you are in my head again........oh well, here I go again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: March 05, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »

Maybe Granny brought the Merry Maids with her... 

Actually, I like the g granny. I loved it when on the video she said " That's a crock" I was there myself . 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: March 05, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »

No, no locals. Just some peeps who are kinda clueless IMO.

Re: Snodgrass. Did he recently get arrested? That article did not have an arrest date or when it was published.

Would be very difficult to find out if LE has searched it. Might not be that difficult to find out if a boat is registered to him, but it may not be registered in Putnum County, which would take hours to find out. Also, are we certain Misty went on a "ride" w/him? Source, please?

thank you,

Snodgrass goes to court tomorrow 3/5, I thought it was today but was wrong.

OS

D@mn, I must be loosing it I thought today was 3/5 I need to get more sleep.......

LOL no not you me,

I thought it was today, DH said the 5th is tomorrow..I am confused..

I get that way sometimes..its' a brain thing..Sorry.

Today is thurs. March 5th and today is the day that Snodgrass had a date with the judge.

OS

LMAO~I was jus pizzed because I thought "well hell, I have 2 more work days".......I didn't even question it

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: March 05, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

Just thinking outloud... What bothers me is when LE said Ron's alibity was he was @ work. Why wouldnt LE state Ron' was confirmed he was @ work...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: March 05, 2009, 11:01:53 PM »

"Satisfied w/the results" WHEN? Which Poly? Which Results?
Hasn't LE also said "no one has been cleared, everyone is a suspect?"??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: March 05, 2009, 11:03:18 PM »

Thats what I was thinking, since we dont know what the results are, then we dont know what they are satisfied with IMO......maybe the meaning is that they are satisfied with what they told about the night this happened, I guess as time goes by and they learn more then they have to give another test and ask different questions!

I am thinking that the questions they asked they feel that Misty and Ron were truthful.  I do think however that if something else comes up they will re-test them again.  Since we don't know WHAT Misty and Ron told the police we have no idea what they were being truthful to   

FYI  Usually only 1 poly is given and if new questions arise that they forgot to ask they will re-test them.  Usually if someone is trying to prove innocense they have their lawyers do the poly and usually hid the ones they failed   

OT I love these little monkey things! 

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #4
« Reply #766 on: Today at 10:00:43 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just thinking outloud... What bothers me is when LE said Ron's alibity was he was @ work. Why wouldnt LE state Ron' was confirmed he was @ work... 
I thought the same thing. ALIBI??? IOW, "this is where he is saying he was that night". Also, I want to know. Did he work a 12 hour or 8 hour shift?? I have heard both.

Mark Twain:
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »

Wow, hard to keep up LOL
Another newb, just wanted to say hi, and let ya know, not from OY.
Was following both sites, to find out more about Haleigh, since the news has all but forgotten her.  Its a shame that they are more concerned with a child that can no longer be helped. Seen the drama unfold, lol, drama and forums walk hand in hand lol.  Admired the way the Monkeys' all rose above it, and knew that this was the group for me.  Have already had my experience with a ban happy admin LOL.

I believe that Misty knows a lot more than she is telling.

An earlier post asked if people thought Haleigh is still alive.
I hope so, but I don't see it. Even if it started out as a drug thing that went wrong,
her being in their care at this moment is a liability.  She is, either, far, far away,
or playing with Caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:22 PM »

Just thinking outloud... What bothers me is when LE said Ron's alibi was he was @ work. Why wouldnt LE state Ron' was confirmed he was @ work...

I agree, why word it the way they did, it looked to me like a CoverMy@ss statement

[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: March 05, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »

FYI  Usually only 1 poly is given and if new questions arise that they forgot to ask they will re-test them.  Usually if someone is trying to prove innocense they have their lawyers do the poly and usually hid the ones they failed 
Kinda a moot point in this case as noone has "lawyered up".

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: March 05, 2009, 11:07:53 PM »

Wow, hard to keep up LOL
Another newb, just wanted to say hi, and let ya know, not from OY.
Was following both sites, to find out more about Haleigh, since the news has all but forgotten her.  Its a shame that they are more concerned with a child that can no longer be helped. Seen the drama unfold, lol, drama and forums walk hand in hand lol.  Admired the way the Monkeys' all rose above it, and knew that this was the group for me.  Have already had my experience with a ban happy admin LOL.

I believe that Misty knows a lot more than she is telling.

An earlier post asked if people thought Haleigh is still alive.
I hope so, but I don't see it. Even if it started out as a drug thing that went wrong,
her being in their care at this moment is a liability.  She is, either, far, far away,
or playing with Caylee.

Welcome to SM Mudder...........cases like this fuel drama IMO, because we have nothing to go on, except snippets from the media, and past records.

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: March 05, 2009, 11:08:58 PM »

FLOVE V kitty!!!!!

It's sad if innocent people - especially family - aren't definitely cleared, right?

(now after having said that - you jump in MY head tee hee)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: March 05, 2009, 11:10:30 PM »

Throw all the nanners you want @ me but I think that 911 call was staged...

What the heck did Ron and Misty do  with Haleigh...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: March 05, 2009, 11:11:17 PM »

IslandMonkey    no news or info on Dan S 's boat???  Is LE checking or unknown???
FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

Kinda a moot point in this case as noone has "lawyered up".

What I was trying to point out is for example Asshole Peterson (Drew to others) has stated that he passed his poly.  Rumor has it, he took 4 before he did.  Because he refused to through the LE but took one through his lawyer they didn't have to reveal that it took 4 before they could show he passed.  The others were just thrown.

Sorry for the confusion

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

FLOVE V kitty!!!!!

It's sad if innocent people - especially family - aren't definitely cleared, right?

(now after having said that - you jump in MY head tee hee)

Maybe satisfied they know they are lying...Maybe watching their every step....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »

Just thinking outloud... What bothers me is when LE said Ron's alibi was he was @ work. Why wouldnt LE state Ron' was confirmed he was @ work...

I agree, why word it the way they did, it looked to me like a CoverMy@ss statement

Maybe you can help me with the wrding, but LE said, "Ron was at work...., but we don't know when Haleigh disappeared." Well, I thought Misty and Ron TOLD them when she disappeared.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.