April 28, 2024, 02:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297779 times)
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1280 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:19 PM »

According to the video on NG, there is a bathroom in the master bedroom, and one clear across the livingroom.  So if Misty was sleeping in the m.bedr and needed to go potty at 3a, seems she would have used the one in the bedr. 

To get to the kitchen area, one needs to go from the m.bedr into the livingr and turn a corner into the kitchen, then thru the laundry area out the door.   They said it's about 25 ft.

In the dark in the middle of the night, if the light was actually on in the kitchen, am thinking that yes Misty could have seen it from the m.bedr shining out into the livingroom. 

Although I doubt an intruder would 'normally' turn on a light inside, just to get thru this place am thinking one would likely need a light on.  In the video, everything is picked up and clean inside, no toys or clothes etc laying around.  But I've raised kids, rarely does a house look THAT clean, unless company was coming or we were gonna take pics.  lol  But there is a coffee table that am thinking one would crash into, in the dark, unless one already knows it was there, and that they had to make a sharp turn to avoid it and get into the m.bedr. 

Great post Wyks; Smile

We finally saw the layout of the home.  I wondered those same things as I watched NG.

From what the Grandmother said it was a mess and somebody would have trip stuff all over but i remember someone saying the light in the kitchen was on, so maybe she woke up saw the light and went that way first they nevere di say if she wnet to the rest room first. Only said she needed to go.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: March 06, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »

According to the video on NG, there is a bathroom in the master bedroom, and one clear across the livingroom.  So if Misty was sleeping in the m.bedr and needed to go potty at 3a, seems she would have used the one in the bedr. 

To get to the kitchen area, one needs to go from the m.bedr into the livingr and turn a corner into the kitchen, then thru the laundry area out the door.   They said it's about 25 ft.

In the dark in the middle of the night, if the light was actually on in the kitchen, am thinking that yes Misty could have seen it from the m.bedr shining out into the livingroom. 

Although I doubt an intruder would 'normally' turn on a light inside, just to get thru this place am thinking one would likely need a light on.  In the video, everything is picked up and clean inside, no toys or clothes etc laying around.  But I've raised kids, rarely does a house look THAT clean, unless company was coming or we were gonna take pics.  lol  But there is a coffee table that am thinking one would crash into, in the dark, unless one already knows it was there, and that they had to make a sharp turn to avoid it and get into the m.bedr. 

Great post Wyks; Smile

We finally saw the layout of the home.  I wondered those same things as I watched NG.

Apparently the Cummings cleaned up after LE was in the home. Their were clothes on the floor in the laundry room and it makes you wonder if there were toys around in the other rooms to be dodged taken haleigh out. Given the benefit of doubt that Mist seen the light on in the kitchen which is around the corner down down a ways to the kitchen in the back. Hmmmm.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: March 06, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

the house was cleaned by the family after the police had been in there cause it was a mess from the police doing their job...that is why everything is so tidy looking now...
it does not make sense that Misty would go to the other bathroom when the master bathroom is right there...unless she saw the light in the kitchen and that drew her looking that way..poor grand mother...Neves...she is really sad....I feel sorry for her...they are talking about the water heater now..Neves does not know why they tore it out...talking about the terrible things that have been said about her son, NG says that the things said about Ron through the media have been brutal to Ron...which I agree with that...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1283 on: March 06, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »

errr ... ummm, can a monkey please give me a reason why LE would remove sections of the wall where the hot water heater is located???   

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1284 on: March 06, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

errr ... ummm, can a monkey please give me a reason why LE would remove sections of the wall where the hot water heater is located???   
You think maybe the dogs hit on something there and they are just not telling us everything yet?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: March 06, 2009, 10:40:52 PM »

no idea searching...Grand mother does not know either...maybe fingerprints showed or palm prints? that is puzzling...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1286 on: March 06, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Great post Wyks; Smile

Thanks Rana!  Just wanted to paint a picture for those who don't have cable or couldn't see NGs show. 

It was sad to go thru the home, as others have said.  Just gives it a more real feeling than I've felt so far.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: March 06, 2009, 10:44:50 PM »

Great post Wyks; Smile

Thanks Rana!  Just wanted to paint a picture for those who don't have cable or couldn't see NGs show. 

It was sad to go thru the home, as others have said.  Just gives it a more real feeling than I've felt so far.   

Makes me sad for Ronald Junior.

He cannot be in his own home.

I think I'd try to stay there, if it were me, just to try to keep some sense of normalcy for the young one.

But I dunno. Thank God, I have not been in this situation, so my thinking may be way off base. However, I do feel bad for little brother.

saranoia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: March 06, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »

no idea searching...Grand mother does not know either...maybe fingerprints showed or palm prints? that is puzzling...
I have no idea either, do you think maybe something was hidden in there, like drugs?  It doesn't make sense.
saranoia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: March 06, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »

Did you guys know "what was missing from the house" that Neves was talking about?  I was wondering if it was something of Haleighs's or something of Ron's or what?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: March 06, 2009, 10:50:48 PM »

You think maybe the dogs hit on something there and they are just not telling us everything yet?

I think there's quite a bit that LE isn't telling.  And that is frustrating. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: March 06, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

We have Ms. Neves giving the tour of the house. She wasn't there that night.
Doesn't know for sure what bathroom Misty went to.
Doesn't really know if there was laundry propping the back door open.
Ron won't come on camera because he has been trashed so much.
I might have liked this NG program better if Misty had done it instead of Ms. Neves.   
And I still have to tell myself that John Couey got into the Lunsford house. Archie and Ruth were sleeping and the dog didn't bark anyone awake. John Couey had never been
in that house either.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:34 PM »

[Rob...are you the same Rob that used to post on the mirror forum when Madeleine was missing ?

I was one of the few Americans posting over there....
I was also one of the good guys....Got into it all the time with HAL on the Natalee Halloway thread over there...

sorry to be off topic...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

I think there's quite a bit that LE isn't telling.  And that is frustrating. 

Indeed. But I suppose they have their reasons.

Like the "list" of what was removed from the home.

Saranoia, no we don't have that list, and we don't know what they were referring to, something that Haleigh "should" have with her.

*shrug*

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: March 06, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »

If it were prints, would they not just lift them with their handy dandy tape?

Saranoia, I do not think they would take sections of the wall if drugs were hidden where the hot water heater goes. Im leaning toward biological evidence... jmo though.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: March 06, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

We have Ms. Neves giving the tour of the house. She wasn't there that night.
Doesn't know for sure what bathroom Misty went to.
Doesn't really know if there was laundry propping the back door open.
Ron won't come on camera because he has been trashed so much.
I might have liked this NG program better if Misty had done it instead of Ms. Neves.   
And I still have to tell myself that John Couey got into the Lunsford house. Archie and Ruth were sleeping and the dog didn't bark anyone awake. John Couey had never been
in that house either.

that  creep still haunts me to this day! I can't even stand to think of Jessie and how she suffered.
such a sweet little child...innocent and cruelly taken...I could easily pound that little Couey till he was beaten to a pulp and I am not a violent person...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »

Saranoia, I do not think they would take sections of the wall if drugs were hidden where the hot water heater goes. Im leaning toward biological evidence... jmo though.

what do you mean by biological evidence Search?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: March 06, 2009, 10:58:13 PM »

Kat...looks like I am in your cloud...messed up on that quote thing...don't know how that happens sometimes...I do it the same way everytime I think...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: March 06, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

I have no idea either, do you think maybe something was hidden in there, like drugs?  It doesn't make sense.

I bet you are right.  That is where drugs were hidden. either past or present.  I bit the dogs hit on that door. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: March 06, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »

what do you mean by biological evidence Search?

sweat,saliva,blood... something like that. I just have a time believing they would take sections of wall for prints... I could be very wrong,it just makes me go hmmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.