April 28, 2024, 02:50:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297780 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1540 on: March 07, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »

"Yes, I do have a message for whoever has taken Haleigh. I would ask that you please, please bring my daughter home. She's not yours, not your property. She's not something that you just take and say, 'It's mine.' This is my daughter, this is blood and I would like to have my daughter back please. Please bring my daughter home," he pleaded.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:X46CKk9Ww5cJ:www.wftv.com/news/18752473/detail.html+Ronald+cummings+shes+not+property&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us
That is quite a change from his first rants.  Very interesting that he goes at it from a posession perspective....

Yes it is~and the first words after "I just got home from work", were my child was STOLEN..........that is an odd choice of words to me, as is the line I highlighted in red above.
Yes stolen indicated that he considered her a posession.  Then again he could just be one of those guys who sometimes tarts talking gangster as a defense mechanism.  I thought that bringing up how he has a gun was rather "ghetto" (no offense to anyone).

Dolce, it's funny you mentioned possesiveness. I found this port over yonder, and again NO FACT that he was Ron's neighbor, but he was taking up for him and he mentioned possessiveness:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember that Ron is a possessive young man. His children were his life. Misty is very young and not well educated. That may help explain their "someone stole my daughter". In Mistys' 911 call she said that her daughter was gone.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1541 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »

So d@mn frustrating~all the time that has gone by and absolutely nothing!!!! But, Caylee wasn't found until 6 months later, so it's possible she's been missed somehow, maybe in the river, same with Adji IIRC wasn't he last seen walking towards water? I still pray we are wrong on both accounts, but statistically it doesn't look good.
Very frustrating indeed.  I pray that neither one of these cases drag on as long as Caylees did with no turn up. With Adji's case its different, we are dealing with his last sightings being made by children.  We have on record a child saying he was tossing a football with Adji and then left, another set of girls saying they saw him walking towards the bridge, and just last weekend when we went to visit them I spoke with 2 little boys who claimed that they saw him attempting to ride another childs bike and one minute he was there and the next he was gone.  A lot of nothing.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: March 07, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »

So d@mn frustrating~all the time that has gone by and absolutely nothing!!!! But, Caylee wasn't found until 6 months later, so it's possible she's been missed somehow, maybe in the river, same with Adji IIRC wasn't he last seen walking towards water? I still pray we are wrong on both accounts, but statistically it doesn't look good.
Very frustrating indeed.  I pray that neither one of these cases drag on as long as Caylees did with no turn up. With Adji's case its different, we are dealing with his last sightings being made by children.  We have on record a child saying he was tossing a football with Adji and then left, another set of girls saying they saw him walking towards the bridge, and just last weekend when we went to visit them I spoke with 2 little boys who claimed that they saw him attempting to ride another childs bike and one minute he was there and the next he was gone.  A lot of nothing.

Thanks for staying on top of it Dolce.......there are so many inconsistencies in Adji's and Haliegh's cases from the last to see her I read thru the old transcripts today where Misty stated the last time she saw Haliegh was 8:00 when she put her to bed, makes me wonder if she was there or not especially after re-reading so many transcripts.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: March 07, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »

Dolce, it's funny you mentioned possesiveness. I found this port over yonder, and again NO FACT that he was Ron's neighbor, but he was taking up for him and he mentioned possessiveness:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember that Ron is a possessive young man. His children were his life. Misty is very young and not well educated. That may help explain their "someone stole my daughter". In Mistys' 911 call she said that her daughter was gone.
Ron comes across as about as educated as Misty to me.  Misty though is very young, and I think that is why listening to her throws me for a loop.  She is scared, and you can tell, I do not blame the scare on Ron, but on the situation at hand.  If someone came in and took the child while she was sleeping in the same room, hell that would scare me sh!tless. 
For now, while the terminology is odd, I am going to put it in the back of my mind for a rainy day, and chalk it up, for now, to lack of common terminology.  (I keep waiting for Earl and Joy to come walking by with this bunch)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1544 on: March 07, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »

Thanks for staying on top of it Dolce.......there are so many inconsistencies in Adji's and Haliegh's cases from the last to see her I read thru the old transcripts today where Misty stated the last time she saw Haliegh was 8:00 when she put her to bed, makes me wonder if she was there or not especially after re-reading so many transcripts.

Well if she was doing drugs at the time, 8pm could have been the first time she "remembered" or went back to given its a routine and she was trying to cover for her inhebriation.  As she "sobered" up she started to expand on her story and things changed as tidbits of memory and situation came back into play.
I will say this, I was shocked to see her with her mother, I wanted to scream at that mother, "What are you thinking allowing your 17y/o to play mommie to a 24 y/o mans kids!!"

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: March 07, 2009, 08:22:36 PM »

errr ... ummm, can a monkey please give me a reason why LE would remove sections of the wall where the hot water heater is located???   

Sorry if someone else already said this & that I am so far behind, but I heard Mrs.Neves say in one interview that they took the panel covering the hot water heater  & the wood surrounding the bathtub, looking for little Haleigh.

NCSunny

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: March 07, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »

Well if she was doing drugs at the time, 8pm could have been the first time she "remembered" or went back to given its a routine and she was trying to cover for her inhebriation.  As she "sobered" up she started to expand on her story and things changed as tidbits of memory and situation came back into play.
I will say this, I was shocked to see her with her mother, I wanted to scream at that mother, "What are you thinking allowing your 17y/o to play mommie to a 24 y/o mans kids!!"
Also to add, if she was intoxicated or on some sort of drug at time of first report, it would explain why the LE has questioned her so many times thus far, and most certainly took DNA not only for testing but also for a drug profile...on all of them.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1547 on: March 07, 2009, 08:25:29 PM »

errr ... ummm, can a monkey please give me a reason why LE would remove sections of the wall where the hot water heater is located???   
Sorry if someone else already said this & that I am so far behind, but I heard Mrs.Neves say in one interview that they took the panel covering the hot water heater  & the wood surrounding the bathtub, looking for little Haleigh.

There was a story, not long ago, that a body was found within the confinements of the hot water heater.  Disgusting, I know, but somehow the tank held in the decomp smell for a bit of time.  NOT saying that is what they were looking at, but just throwing that out there.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1548 on: March 07, 2009, 08:27:45 PM »

Ok - a little humor for all of you - but on topic - I have found the solution for Mom's family

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »

ITA~It's one thing to babysit kids at 17, but to be the fulltime caregiver is something quite different.......also, she was only 16 when she started to play mommy.

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1550 on: March 07, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »

If it is medication or medical equipment, bio mom,aunts,uncles and grand,great grand parents would all know
Teachers, school nurses, father, ex-girlfriends of father, current girlfriends of father, ex-boyfriends of mother, current boyfriends of mother, any family member with 2 ears and a telephone, neighbors who they visit with frequently, a person watching the house and the family..........anyone observant.....

I did not put father and gf because she lived with him, I was just thinking of other who would know other then whom she resided with. sorry...
I was not singling them out, I was adding to your list as you had requested. Smile
(There are a lot of "hot" people on this thread)

Im not hot Smile I thought I upset you 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1551 on: March 07, 2009, 08:34:54 PM »

Ok - a little humor for all of you - but on topic - I have found the solution for Mom's family

Mom....Crystal????? She has been staying in a donated house/trailer at night for a while now.

O/T~did you get my last email, and if so I hope they help.

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: March 07, 2009, 08:36:07 PM »

If it is medication or medical equipment, bio mom,aunts,uncles and grand,great grand parents would all know
Teachers, school nurses, father, ex-girlfriends of father, current girlfriends of father, ex-boyfriends of mother, current boyfriends of mother, any family member with 2 ears and a telephone, neighbors who they visit with frequently, a person watching the house and the family..........anyone observant.....

I did not put father and gf because she lived with him, I was just thinking of other who would know other then whom she resided with. sorry...
I was not singling them out, I was adding to your list as you had requested. Smile
(There are a lot of "hot" people on this thread)

Im not hot Smile I thought I upset you 
Upset me?  LOL  Not gonna happen.  This thread is full of hot people though...eek!!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1553 on: March 07, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

Mom....Crystal????? She has been staying in a donated house/trailer at night for a while now.

I did and they did - Thanks a million

On topic - I could have sworn I read that mom was going to have to move her tent because you needed a special permit to keep it where it was.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1554 on: March 07, 2009, 08:54:43 PM »

At some point on the 911 recording when Misty was talking to the operator you could hear Ron in the background call her a bitch and ask her how she could let someone get his daughter.  (Not a direct quote, but paraphrased).

Did anyone else hear that.  And as a matter of fact the guy that is on Nancy Grace's show pointed that out and NG cut him off and said all those kind of people talk that way.

It has been very obvious to me that they have tried to overlook that particular verbiage by Ron in the initial call.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: March 07, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »

I did and they did - Thanks a million

On topic - I could have sworn I read that mom was going to have to move her tent because you needed a special permit to keep it where it was.

I'm glad.....I'm always an email away if needed.

Yes, she and Ron are both having to move the tents, some ordinance. I'm not sure, but where I live in Florida they have had controlled burns for the past 3 yrs, I get a least one email a week about them, and we are always int he "red" zones for fire danger.......so, if they were having campfires at night etc, I can see where they might want them moved further away from other homes (just a guess thought  )

[
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: March 07, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »

Has anyone thought of this?  Misty says she washes the blanket, so the washer and/or dryer is running...she has the wooden back door open for ventelation.  We know the home is older....so even if the screen door was locked....sometimes you can just give a small tug and they will open anyway.  She could have been sitting on the front porch smoking with or without friends. So with washer/dryer and at least one TV on...would be easy for someone to get in without being heard or seen...  And wouldn't the last time she saw her been 10ish when/IF she went to bed  *and covered Haleigh with the newly washed blanket?*
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: March 07, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys, sistamarge    That's an interesting theory.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: March 07, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »

Has anyone thought of this?  Misty says she washes the blanket, so the washer and/or dryer is running...she has the wooden back door open for ventelation.  We know the home is older....so even if the screen door was locked....sometimes you can just give a small tug and they will open anyway.  She could have been sitting on the front porch smoking with or without friends. So with washer/dryer and at least one TV on...would be easy for someone to get in without being heard or seen...  And wouldn't the last time she saw her been 10ish when/IF she went to bed  *and covered Haleigh with the newly washed blanket?*

Anything is possible, so I'd say yes.....

She has said 10:ish in the later interviews, it wasn't until today when I was going thru transcripts that I found these:

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Detectives don`t know, either. Today they officially ruled Haleigh Cummings`s disappearance an abduction. Police believe someone snatched the 5-year-old from her Satsuma home. They say, at this point, everyone`s a suspect.

CUMMINGS: Yes, I have taken a polygraph. Yes, did I pass it.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I don`t know where she is or who has her! I just want her home!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Authorities say the back door was wide open, propped open with a cinderblock, but they don`t know whether it was left unlocked.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I put her to bed about 8:00 o`clock. I woke up and she was gone, and the back door was wide open! That`s the last I seen her is when I put her to bed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are more where I grabbed this one, in our transcripts thread

[
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: March 07, 2009, 09:22:15 PM »

Thanks for the welcome!  And please, don't think I'm making any kind of excuse for Misty.  I do believe she knows more than she is tellin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.