April 28, 2024, 11:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297850 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: March 07, 2009, 10:08:44 PM »

Mrs. Sykes, being the great - grandmother.   There is something missing that belongs to Haleigh.  Now...generally a MOM knows all of the special things that mean a lot to their child.  Maybe their favorite doll, special stuffed animal, maybe she wore a pretty hat all the time.  This is something when you are around your children all the time, know these things.

A grandmother, on the other hand is not around the child as much, and therefore, doesn't really know about all of these very special favorite items. 

But now we have a great-grandmother, that RECOGNIZED that something was missing.  Obviously, Mrs. Sykes has been in very close contact with this family to notice something is strange that this item missing.  It could very well be something she purchased special for Haleigh. 

But for a lady to enter the trailer, when things were all disarranged, continue to tidy up, and notice something is missing.

Wish we knew if LE is aware of this or if LE indeed took the item in question.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: March 07, 2009, 10:09:25 PM »

I think it's interesting Luckyday.

(For the Dial up folks:)

(About the video) This is a link to a video about woman (looks 20-ish) who said that she dreamed that Haleigh was found in “Adison,” Missouri.  There is no place in Missouri called Adison, but there is a town called Madison.

She said that she had had dreams that turned out to be true in the past FWIW, but she doesn't call herself "gifted." She's not a "famous" psychic - not that I know of. She seems very sincere, but there are many who dream about Haleigh - but how many dreams are dreamed by people who've had experiences of their dreams "coming true" more thatn once or twice

She said that she did call the tip line b/c the dream was so vivid and disturbing and she was very upset that the Haleigh of her "dream" was deceased and found in a field with a note. (finish - about the video)

Something about this girl, young woman in the video, seems familiar to me, but I cant recall exactly. She sort of looks like one girl who was on "Kid Psychics" and this girl (from the kid show) was quite amazing and seemed gifted and legit; but that was a couple of years ago and I can't memmer (TM George Lopez - heh) her name.

From a psych perspective, I was intrigued. I'm not great with maps like some here are (ask Fatcatlurker about the infamous "figure man" fiasco of a few nights ago when folks were trying to (or "tryna" as the kids say) trying to desperately help me work the zoom feature on Google maps. *snort*

Anyway, there is an "Addison" Florida. As for the Missouri.. I don't know. Our minds can play tricks on us in dreams, and my SWAG estimate (SWAG = Scientific Wild A$$ Guess)  (Sorry, little levity there) but "Swagging" it -- Missouri could maybe be an alternate, related sounding word. I don't know... like "Missouri" "misery" or that could be a big stretch of big fat nothing.

FWIW, thee's an Addison Fl near Fort Lauderdale. There are Addison Apts in "Brandon" Fl near Tampa. Before I get side tracked and on a wild goose chase ('fraid that ship has sailed) I wish I knew the girl's last name and if she were the same girl in that kid show b/c that girl was... wow.....

There are some long standing legit psychics who've helped solve some cases, but I can't think of any names right now. Not saying this girl is not legit. I don't know -- and in her defense she didn't claim that she is "psychic."

hey rana

I did some map searching  a street name  Madison Ave in Satsuma - The street has a field surrounding the area south of  Lake Myra off of highway 17 .. i

OMG.... Jersrygirl....

Well, this girl with the dream said that she called in her tip, but that she reported it as a "missouri" type "dream." I was inclined to think that missouri may be something else and focused on the Madison and wow.... you're good with the map! and fast! 

Well, do you want to call it in or shall I? Or did someone else already read this and call it? Doesn't matter who does it.  I know it's a fraction of a fraction that this girl's dream is for real, but what if? 

We may think... that they may think.... that whoever calls it in has gone nut bar; I don't believe they will think that. But I'm used to it; I get that a lot. **snort**

I need to read another page here to catch up, but I didn't see anyone mention calling it in yet. Let me know. Or for clarity, we could email them the whole posts regarding this.. with the dream girl link starting from Luckyday's post on down. Or t expedite it, just give them the dream girl link, the street name in satsuma and mention the field.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1582 on: March 07, 2009, 10:10:07 PM »

O/T  sorry..

Mexico's President has declared martial law.  Citizens and Americans are on lockdown. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1583 on: March 07, 2009, 10:12:26 PM »

O/T  sorry..

Mexico's President has declared martial law.  Citizens and Americans are on lockdown. 

WTF??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: March 07, 2009, 10:13:43 PM »

Has anyone thought of this?  Misty says she washes the blanket, so the washer and/or dryer is running...she has the wooden back door open for ventelation.  We know the home is older....so even if the screen door was locked....sometimes you can just give a small tug and they will open anyway.  She could have been sitting on the front porch smoking with or without friends. So with washer/dryer and at least one TV on...would be easy for someone to get in without being heard or seen...  And wouldn't the last time she saw her been 10ish when/IF she went to bed  *and covered Haleigh with the newly washed blanket?*

Welcome Sista!  Very possible!

P.S.  I'm not ignoring you guys, just watching a movie 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: March 07, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

I think it's interesting Luckyday.

(For the Dial up folks:)

(About the video) This is a link to a video about woman (looks 20-ish) who said that she dreamed that Haleigh was found in “Adison,” Missouri.  There is no place in Missouri called Adison, but there is a town called Madison.

She said that she had had dreams that turned out to be true in the past FWIW, but she doesn't call herself "gifted." She's not a "famous" psychic - not that I know of. She seems very sincere, but there are many who dream about Haleigh - but how many dreams are dreamed by people who've had experiences of their dreams "coming true" more thatn once or twice

She said that she did call the tip line b/c the dream was so vivid and disturbing and she was very upset that the Haleigh of her "dream" was deceased and found in a field with a note. (finish - about the video)

Something about this girl, young woman in the video, seems familiar to me, but I cant recall exactly. She sort of looks like one girl who was on "Kid Psychics" and this girl (from the kid show) was quite amazing and seemed gifted and legit; but that was a couple of years ago and I can't memmer (TM George Lopez - heh) her name.

From a psych perspective, I was intrigued. I'm not great with maps like some here are (ask Fatcatlurker about the infamous "figure man" fiasco of a few nights ago when folks were trying to (or "tryna" as the kids say) trying to desperately help me work the zoom feature on Google maps. *snort*

Anyway, there is an "Addison" Florida. As for the Missouri.. I don't know. Our minds can play tricks on us in dreams, and my SWAG estimate (SWAG = Scientific Wild A$$ Guess)  (Sorry, little levity there) but "Swagging" it -- Missouri could maybe be an alternate, related sounding word. I don't know... like "Missouri" "misery" or that could be a big stretch of big fat nothing.

FWIW, thee's an Addison Fl near Fort Lauderdale. There are Addison Apts in "Brandon" Fl near Tampa. Before I get side tracked and on a wild goose chase ('fraid that ship has sailed) I wish I knew the girl's last name and if she were the same girl in that kid show b/c that girl was... wow.....

There are some long standing legit psychics who've helped solve some cases, but I can't think of any names right now. Not saying this girl is not legit. I don't know -- and in her defense she didn't claim that she is "psychic."

hey rana

I did some map searching  a street name  Madison Ave in Satsuma - The street has a field surrounding the area south of  Lake Myra off of highway 17 .. i

OMG.... Jersrygirl....

Well, this girl with the dream said that she called in her tip, but that she reported it as a "missouri" type "dream." I was inclined to think that missouri may be something else and focused on the Madison and wow.... you're good with the map! and fast! 

Well, do you want to call it in or shall I? Or did someone else already read this and call it? Doesn't matter who does it.  I know it's a fraction of a fraction that this girl's dream is for real, but what if? 

We may think... that they may think.... that whoever calls it in has gone nut bar; I don't believe they will think that. But I'm used to it; I get that a lot. **snort**

I need to read another page here to catch up, but I didn't see anyone mention calling it in yet. Let me know. Or for clarity, we could email them the whole posts regarding this.. with the dream girl link starting from Luckyday's post on down. Or t expedite it, just give them the dream girl link, the street name in satsuma and mention the field.

Rana, Be my guest to call.  Let no stone be unturned. There is a SO one street over on Baker Richard Winch- Railroad tracks are in the area- see my post 1 page previous for details...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: March 07, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

O/T  sorry..

WTF??????

OMG - Our goverment should of done something about this border problem along time ago.
JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1587 on: March 07, 2009, 10:25:30 PM »

O/T  sorry..

WTF??????

OMG - Our goverment should of done something about this border problem along time ago.
JMO

I'm just thinking about all the dumbarse parents they let their kids go their on spring break I went once in 1998, and that was enough for a lifetime. ITA our borders should be taken care of, and should have been yrssssss ago........grr. Better not even get started on that subject

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: March 07, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »

Mrs. Sykes, being the great - grandmother.   There is something missing that belongs to Haleigh.  Now...generally a MOM knows all of the special things that mean a lot to their child.  Maybe their favorite doll, special stuffed animal, maybe she wore a pretty hat all the time.  This is something when you are around your children all the time, know these things.

A grandmother, on the other hand is not around the child as much, and therefore, doesn't really know about all of these very special favorite items. 

But now we have a great-grandmother, that RECOGNIZED that something was missing.  Obviously, Mrs. Sykes has been in very close contact with this family to notice something is strange that this item missing.  It could very well be something she purchased special for Haleigh. 

But for a lady to enter the trailer, when things were all disarranged, continue to tidy up, and notice something is missing.

Wish we knew if LE is aware of this or if LE indeed took the item in question.

Maybe she was told by Misty or Ron. They both did go back in to retrieve some things.

And she was just reporting it.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: March 07, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »

Please take discussion of Mexico/borders and etc. to the Musing thread.  If someone has links, a thread could be started in "News of the Day".

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: March 07, 2009, 10:27:52 PM »

O/T  sorry..

WTF??????

JMO

I'm just thinking about all the dumbarse parents they let their kids go their on spring break I went once in 1998, and that was enough for a lifetime. ITA our borders should be taken care of, and should have been yrssssss ago........grr. Better not even get started on that subject

Me either...But put the dam wall up .. No amnesty...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: March 07, 2009, 10:29:11 PM »

O/T  sorry..

WTF??????

JMO

Me either...But put the dam wall up .. No amnesty...

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT MEXICO/BORDERS AND ETC. NEED TO GO TO THE MUSINGS THREAD, OR START A THREAD IN NEWS OF THE DAY. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: March 07, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »

Please take discussion of Mexico/borders and etc. to the Musing thread.  If someone has links, a thread could be started in "News of the Day".

Sorry Muffybee..

I dont know what came over me...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1593 on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:18 PM »

Sorry Muffybee..

I dont know what came over me...

I understand, it was an immediate impulse to respond.........or at least to me anyway

Now, what do you think about Satsuma I don't think I'd want to live there myself.

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »

Rana, Be my guest to call.  Let no stone be unturned. There is a SO one street over on Baker Richard Winch- Railroad tracks are in the area- see my post 1 page previous for details...

Ok.... I'll have to email it or let hubby or someone call it. I had a little throat surgery and I go back and forth b/w laryngitis and sounding like Satchmo Louie Amstrong. Smile

But yeah OK.... will do.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: March 07, 2009, 10:34:24 PM »

Ok.... I'll have to email it or let hubby or someone call it. I had a little throat surgery and I go back and forth b/w laryngitis and sounding like Satchmo Louie Amstrong. Smile

But yeah OK.... will do.

Maybe it's all that snorting you do!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: March 07, 2009, 10:36:58 PM »

But yeah OK.... will do.

Dont forget to throw in that the makeshift furniture in woods was probably made by a military man ( to bolster your tip)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: March 07, 2009, 10:37:11 PM »

But yeah OK.... will do.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: March 07, 2009, 10:38:07 PM »

But yeah OK.... will do.

Dont forget to throw in that the makeshift furniture in woods was probably made by a military man ( to bolster your tip)

Hmmmmmm..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: March 07, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »

But yeah OK.... will do.

Maybe it's all that snorting you do!

Brandi thats a good one....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.