April 27, 2024, 11:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 297755 times)
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: March 08, 2009, 04:34:01 AM »

Just checking to see if anyone was still out there.  How you doing?  Just finished up a bottle of Cab, and was checking to see if anyone was still out there...

I guess I had a little too much to drink, because it appears I have repeated myself...Wink

quite alright! im ok thanks...just woke up and am taking a gander around. whats holding your interest right now?

Am I alone again?  I could use some company right about now...

Third, long time no see.

I know, huh?  Would it be overstepping my bounds if I hugged you?  It' s damn good to see dome familiar faces...Wink

No problem (((((Hugs)))))
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: March 08, 2009, 04:34:17 AM »

no im slow, but im here. sadly we have woefully little confirmed and official info so far on this case.

Listen, I'm a realist.  And, this being the case, I don't really hold out too much hope that Haleigh will be found alive and safe.  For me, the question now is...who's responsible for her disappearance?  maybe I'm a little buzzed from the bottle of wine I just polished off.  But, I'm not completely comfortable with the babysitter/girlfriend yet...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: March 08, 2009, 04:40:07 AM »

I love you all!  I'm going to try and make it a point to post here again.  I've just completed a much needed break.  But, I think I need to be a little more active.  If anything, it'd be nice to re-connect with all those who've posted in the old Natalee Holloway room...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1643 on: March 08, 2009, 04:42:06 AM »

no im slow, but im here. sadly we have woefully little confirmed and official info so far on this case.

Listen, I'm a realist.  And, this being the case, I don't really hold out too much hope that Haleigh will be found alive and safe.  For me, the question now is...who's responsible for her disappearance?  maybe I'm a little buzzed from the bottle of wine I just polished off.  But, I'm not completely comfortable with the babysitter/girlfriend yet...

well, its horrible but i think you are right. i pray were both wrong, but its been too long with nothing much to go on. im hoping le has a pretty good idea what happened and is saying that everyones still a suspect in order to give their suspect enough rope to implicate themselves. the prospect of never finding her and never knowing is just too dreadful to contemplate.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: March 08, 2009, 04:46:00 AM »

well, its horrible but i think you are right. i pray were both wrong, but its been too long with nothing much to go on. im hoping le has a pretty good idea what happened and is saying that everyones still a suspect in order to give their suspect enough rope to implicate themselves. the prospect of never finding her and never knowing is just too dreadful to contemplate.

Unfortunately, I don't think "finding out" will be the problem.  I think where we will encounter the most grief is who's ultimately found responsible for Haleigh's demise.

I don't know too much about the case other then what I hear from Nancy Grace.  But, what I have heard doesn't make me very comfortable.  I belive Halleigh's spirit is safe now.  And again, I don't (or never have) gotten a good feeling from the GF/babysitter...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1645 on: March 08, 2009, 04:52:13 AM »

Unfortunately, I don't think "finding out" will be the problem.  I think where we will encounter the most grief is who's ultimately found responsible for Haleigh's demise.

I don't know too much about the case other then what I hear from Nancy Grace.  But, what I have heard doesn't make me very comfortable.  I belive Halleigh's spirit is safe now.  And again, I don't (or never have) gotten a good feeling from the GF/babysitter...

i really dont care who it was, past them being arrested and brought to justice. there are quite a few things id love to have clarified officially in terms of her story of how it all went down, theres just so many things that dont seem to add up. id also love more info about neighbors and regular visitors. damn them for being so tightlipped!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: March 08, 2009, 04:53:51 AM »

Again, I love you all!!  It's weird.  But, posting in this room...we're all consumed by the evil nature of the cases we follow.  I believe it's not only necessary, but needed to periodically take a step back and provide support for those who've vested emotional time into the potential outcomes of the these cases.

However this case ends up, always know that there are MANY who share LOVE.  Those people should be celebrated.  I for one, want to ecpress my personal thanks for ehat this site is, and what it has become.

Red, again...much love to you and yours.  Tell Mrs. Scarlett she has been missed...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: March 08, 2009, 04:56:07 AM »

Love to you all!!  Have a goid rest of the weekend.  Don't fprget the set your clocks tomight...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:09 AM »

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #4
« Reply #1628 on: Today at 01:33:26 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 01:24:29 AM
All bets are off it it turns out they are guilty. And I will bow down to those of you who say "I told you so"!
Please, lil - No bowing, maybe just a prancy dance???

Ok - a little prancy dance. You will regret it tho.   
Oh, come on, you can't be that bad of a dancer!!

Posted by: peanut 
Insert Quote
gosh, all this talk from folks about 'eating' their words. i dont undertand that really. i mean, who cares who guessed right as long as shes found and the truth is revealed.

i dont think at this point that ron or crystal did anything to haleigh. it make no sense, it would have to have been premeditated if either did since ostensibly both have alibis. why would either plot to 'abduct' her in some convoluted scheme, when they both have enough alone time with her where they are in sole charge of her, and could do as they pleased?

folks love to bring up inconsistent media interviews, but its important to bear in mind that they are edited for maximum titillation and to fit into a very rigid time slot. what all ended up on the cutting room floor? we just dont know. little details dont get the same kind of ratings as a 'bombshell!' and you can bet if theres something salacious, rumor or not, to focus on, that thats what well be seeing in that few minute sound spot.

this is a crime that occurs in all socioeconomic levels, and judgements made on looks, lifestyle and economic status behooves noone, because sadly it could happen to any one of us.
Again, I am not making judgements on looks alone. Although both have looked, at the very least, stoned on camera. I already stated that I personally, don't judge anyone on ones lifestyle and/or economic status. And Yes, it could happen to any one of us - look at the Jon Benet Ramsey Case, or little Madelyn.

Unfortunately, it would not have to be pre-meditated for either Ron or Misty to know more than they do. Ron could have back-handed her to her death. A loss of temper instead of the spankings approved by DCF. I am not saying this is what transpired, but it is a possibility as he has a reputation as a hot head. I do not in any way think Misty had anything directly to do w/HL's disappearance. I do, however, strongly feel she was not home all night and someone ( a perp or a wronged drug dealer w/a major bone to pick w/Ron) took her while she was out of the house while the kids slept.

And yes, both have alibis - but no proof to date, that Misty was in fact, home the entire night.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: March 08, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »

Here is the latest. Not much to go on.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090308/ARTICLES/903070925/1002?Title=A-month-later-question-echoes-Where-s-Haleigh-

Mark Twain:
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: March 08, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »

Thank you luckyday. 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1651 on: March 08, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »

Your welcome, FCL.

Radio show at 3pm CST

http://www.bloggernews.net/119997

Mark Twain:
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: March 08, 2009, 11:12:12 AM »

I think that you are over thinking this Dolce . Talking about some idiot perv that saw a chance. the Satuma bunch will nevermake an episode of CSI
I take it you are not one that likes those in Satuma.  If it was a crime of possibility, then quite possibly a train came through as they often do.  Just throwing things out there for discussion, just as I am sure you are doing.
You get it Dolce. thats really all I am doing ,putting out questions and trying to get folks thinking .
  What about the super door lock ?
  What is the item missing ?

I'm not at all sure what you're doing, but let me warn ya - I've been around long enough to know that I have seen your style before mas amigo. I'm not new here or to crime boards. I have seen your aspersion many times before.

If you know something - spill it - maybe I can really help... but saying stuff like Ron is a pussy and crap like that is not endearing me to your words or posts...

spill if ya have something.

Who is this written to ?
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: March 08, 2009, 11:17:20 AM »

If you know something - spill it - maybe I can really help... but saying stuff like Ron is a pussy and crap like that is not endearing me to your words or posts...
Wow. W/all due respect, is it a prerequisite that any post written here has to endear others???

And yes, would like to know who this is written to???

Mark Twain:
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: March 08, 2009, 11:17:24 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18875478/index.html

In this video at .25sec you see Haleigh's actually bedroom w/toddler bed with no mattress on bed, because that mattress is in the Master bedroom.  Just something that maybe was overlooked by me; I got confused and wondered if Haleigh actually had a bedroom and why the mattress on the mbr flr.  I find it interesting that they had set up a room for her and she wasn't sleeping there.  I wonder if there was a reason for this...like she had started to get creepy vibes in that room and refused to sleep there recently?  I know in the video of new owner of the previous trailer the children shared a room, well, according to her.  So it just stands out to me that she had a room but wasn't using it and I'd like to know why??  So many damn questions here for me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1655 on: March 08, 2009, 11:20:16 AM »

Wow. W/all due respect, is it a prerequisite that any post written here has to endear others???

And yes, would like to know who this is written to???

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: March 08, 2009, 11:23:10 AM »

I know this sounds a bit far fetched given the magnitude of possible cars, but were the train docking stations or cars that traveled through the area on that evening "sniffed" over? 
It is possible to track which trains and train cars went through that night based on global logistics that all the railroads have right now, CSX would be this railroad....I am curious if this has been done.
Posted this last night with no response, any ideas anyone?
to take a child and then go hop a train seems to complicated
Would need to run for a car then throw the child (which you slow you down) then run to hop on yourself.  I know trains slow down in populated spots, but even 10 mph is a fast run. And there would be no way of knowing that the car that was jumped was empty.  IMO not feasible.

I live in a town where a lot of trains go through daily, the tracks run through the middle of town... in fact, this used to be a main switching station. I have sat and watched them a lot of times, and I rarely see a boxcar open anymore, where a person could just hop on. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I think the days of hoboes riding the rails are not so common anymore. And even if they are only going 10-15 mph, it would not be an easy task to hop a freight holding a screaming child. Unless he knocked her out with chloroform, she would have been awake and yelling her head off by then.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1657 on: March 08, 2009, 11:25:59 AM »

In this video at .25sec you see Haleigh's actually bedroom w/toddler bed with no mattress on bed, because that mattress is in the Master bedroom.  Just something that maybe was overlooked by me; I got confused and wondered if Haleigh actually had a bedroom and why the mattress on the mbr flr.  I find it interesting that they had set up a room for her and she wasn't sleeping there.  I wonder if there was a reason for this...like she had started to get creepy vibes in that room and refused to sleep there recently?  I know in the video of new owner of the previous trailer the children shared a room, well, according to her.  So it just stands out to me that she had a room but wasn't using it and I'd like to know why??  So many damn questions here for me.
Unless because of fear of the dark, Haleigh slept in the master bedroom. One thing that I was wondering, the little bed in Haleigh's room without a mattress, maybe the little mattress that she was sleeping on wasn't from her bed, and LE took Haleigh's mattress.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: March 08, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »

Further on in this video the great grandmother does say both children had their own rooms, but wouldn't sleep in them?  You'd think after 4months living there this could be corrected?  IDK, any parents out there want to give feedback on this?  I mean w/5yr old & 3yr old in bedroom can't be much nooky going on here?!  Any thoughts?  Also as I said earlier it appears to me that the Master bathroom is entirely open to the master bedroom I only saw a kneewall(half wall) around the toilet area on the other video's and I think it may be the reason Misty went to used the other bathroom per her many stories.  I will look at video's again to see if I can confirm Kneewall.  Let me know if anyone else see's this please?  Thank you!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: March 08, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »

Unless because of fear of the dark, Haleigh slept in the master bedroom. One thing that I was wondering, the little bed in Haleigh's room without a mattress, maybe the little mattress that she was sleeping on wasn't from her bed, and LE took Haleigh's mattress.

The grandmother says in the video that is why the mattress is missing from the toddler bed because it is in the master bedroom, atleast that's what I hear.  It's so sad watching their pain, they are all so tore up I just want to hug them all. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.