March 28, 2024, 07:03:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 295681 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I find it strange that no friends of Ron or Misty have come forward let alone seen them is any of the searches or by the tents...

neither has anyone from Crystal's side....do you find that strange as well?

Ron and Misty live in the area and you would think @ least one of their freinds faces would be seen.. I wonder what type of friends to they have- under aged friends-friends that do drugs- It seems to me it has to be someone who knows theie routine and layout of the home if Ron and Misty were not involved...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

Oh, I gotcha Peanut......I agree there are way too many lost out there, and some are just classified as runaways in those numbers, who knows for sure whether they actually ran away OR met with foul play as per the study teenagers:

Teenagers were by far the most frequent victims
of both stereotypical kidnappings and nonfamily
abductions.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/nismart2_nonfamily.pdf

it would be horrible to have a child missing and not knowing for sure where they are or what happened to them...so hard to even think about...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1922 on: March 08, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I find it strange that no friends of Ron or Misty have come forward let alone seen them is any of the searches or by the tents...
According to a neighbor of Ron and Misty, I have seen several of their associates and they have been polite, neat and had respectable (not outlandish) vehicles. Again, who knows about this person who is a neighbor?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1923 on: March 08, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »

Oh, I gotcha Peanut......I agree there are way too many lost out there, and some are just classified as runaways in those numbers, who knows for sure whether they actually ran away OR met with foul play as per the study teenagers:

abductions.

its just heartbreaking! its so upsetting that some teens can be classified as runaways and not be investigated as fully...id go crazy if that happened.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: March 08, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

neither has anyone from Crystal's side....do you find that strange as well?

Ron and Misty live in the area and you would think @ least one of their freinds faces would be seen.. I wonder what type of friends to they have- under aged friends-friends that do drugs- It seems to me it has to be someone who knows theie routine and layout of the home if Ron and Misty were not involved...

but how do you really know that none of their friends have been there? none of us are there 24/7 to really know that...they probably have friends of all different ages etc...just like the rest of us do...and none of us know that their friends do drugs either....

I too think that it was someone who possibly knew the family, a neighbor perhaps? someone who watched the family .....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: March 08, 2009, 09:26:39 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

According to a neighbor of Ron and Misty, I have seen several of their associates and they have been polite, neat and had respectable (not outlandish) vehicles. Again, who knows about this person who is a neighbor?

Your right on that who knows.. You have some murders and the neighbors say- I dont believe it he was so nice...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1926 on: March 08, 2009, 09:27:32 PM »

abductions.

it would be horrible to have a child missing and not knowing for sure where they are or what happened to them...so hard to even think about...

ITA~While knowing your child has passes would be beyond horrific, I think NOT knowing if they were scared, hungry, hurt, sad or wondering why you haven't come to get them would be worse......push me right over the edge

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: March 08, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »

what does IIRC stand for by the way? probably something really obvious...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: March 08, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »

Then toss the statement below intot he mix, and your mind starts going

http://www.mytvjax.com/mostpopular/story/2005-Documents-Claim-Haleigh-Cummings-Wandered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In terms of the family, why the re-interviews over and over again of Misty and Ron and why haven`t any of the immediate family members been excluded as suspects at this point?

SHAULAND: Well, nobody has been excluded as a suspect because we just don`t know what happened to Haleigh. We don`t know anything about her whereabouts. As you can well imagine, somewhere down the line when all likelihood we`ve got a crime involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

And so we are trying to keep the criminal investigation alive and we`ve not ruled out anybody because we don`t know what the crime is at this point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I guess --

SHAULAND: As far as --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened."

I have a problem with a couple of things that JVM said above. 

"And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time,"

He was *spotted* at work...  This sure doesn't help anyone know if Ron was at work his whole entire shift.  As I and others have said and said, could he have been late?  Left on his dinner hour or break?  Left work early?  *Spotting* him there doesn't mean to me that his alibi is verified.  Does it to LE?  Are they satisified with someone having *spotted* Ron there at some point during his shift?  And if so, why?      

He was spotted at work *at the time*... What *time* frame are they working with, his entire shift?  How can a person be spotted during an entire shift?  Even Shauland goes on to say that they don't know *when* it happened.  So how could that be an alibi for Ron, given they don't even know the timeframe they are looking for an alibi for? 

Lordy, I am confusing myself!      

"and that person is formally excluded as a suspect,"

Except that Ron hasn't been excluded.. yet. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: March 08, 2009, 09:30:15 PM »

If I Recall/Remember Correctly

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: March 08, 2009, 09:30:21 PM »

abductions.

its just heartbreaking! its so upsetting that some teens can be classified as runaways and not be investigated as fully...id go crazy if that happened.

Me too, I think that's why Tim Miller is such an incredible advocate after LE told him she probably just ran away I lived in Texas during that time period and it was a well known fact that young girls were disappearing all along the I-45 corridor from Houston all the way to Galveston, I was 16 and not allowed to even go to the beach (now I am grateful).....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1931 on: March 08, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Your right on that who knows.. You have some murders and the neighbors say- I dont believe it he was so nice...
I always wait when something big happens, and you always have at least one neighbor or co-worker that has to come out with, but he was so nice. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: March 08, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »

If I Recall/Remember Correctly

thank you much!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: March 08, 2009, 09:33:00 PM »

http://www.mytvjax.com/mostpopular/story/2005-Documents-Claim-Haleigh-Cummings-Wandered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In terms of the family, why the re-interviews over and over again of Misty and Ron and why haven`t any of the immediate family members been excluded as suspects at this point?

SHAULAND: Well, nobody has been excluded as a suspect because we just don`t know what happened to Haleigh. We don`t know anything about her whereabouts. As you can well imagine, somewhere down the line when all likelihood we`ve got a crime involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

And so we are trying to keep the criminal investigation alive and we`ve not ruled out anybody because we don`t know what the crime is at this point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened."

"And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time,"

He was *spotted* at work...  This sure doesn't help anyone know if Ron was at work his whole entire shift.  As I and others have said and said, could he have been late?  Left on his dinner hour or break?  Left work early?  *Spotting* him there doesn't mean to me that his alibi is verified.  Does it to LE?  Are they satisified with someone having *spotted* Ron there at some point during his shift?  And if so, why?      

He was spotted at work *at the time*... What *time* frame are they working with, his entire shift?  How can a person be spotted during an entire shift?  Even Shauland goes on to say that they don't know *when* it happened.  So how could that be an alibi for Ron, given they don't even know the timeframe they are looking for an alibi for? 

I feel your pain sista 

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: March 08, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »

I know where your coming from Wyks.. I would like to know can they leave for a break-  Do they leave early some nights..Was Ron late for work??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Well, there is Ron's pastor, and Ron's friend, (Orlando?  The African American that has walked around with him). 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: March 08, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Well, there is Ron's pastor, and Ron's friend, (Orlando?  The African American that has walked around with him). 

Did the pastor say how long Ron has been a member of his church?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1937 on: March 08, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »

haha the way some 'journalists' spin words can confuse anyone!

'spotted' was jvms term not shaulands. he said "SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that." they checked his alibi and he was at work.

they dont know when something happened to her. thats true because the last person she was seen with was misty and there are no witnessing reports as to what went on between 7ish in the pm and 3ish am. thats the basic mind set in any investigation and wont be put to rest until the perp is identified.

i dont find anything about that particularly ominous in terms of rons alibi, now mistys could be another story.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: March 08, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »

and while we are at it....where was Granny Sykes and where was Teresa Neves and where was Ron's dad and where was Ron's aunt and uncle and where was Misty and her family that night?
And Crystals relatives? oh, yeah,,,.they were probably dishing out meals at the soup kitchen for the sick and needy right?   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: March 08, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Did the pastor say how long Ron has been a member of his church?

IIRC 3yrs and he has been employed at PDM since October.......going from memory here

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.