May 01, 2024, 06:06:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113749 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: March 06, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »

Wendi - you need to get the burn looked at by a doctor.  I'm hoping you are doing that right now. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: March 06, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »

i am not sure what 3rd degree burns are, hubby has brought the neighbor (he's a dr) & he says i have to go to the hosp. we are discussing it. i do not want to go back under the circumstances.

sorry, this is not what i need right now.

maybe Dr. fred can help with out the hosp.

Dr. Fred will know what 3rd degree burns are, so that's good, between him and your husband you have help and can figure out what to do now.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 06, 2009, 10:05:39 PM »

ok, now i'm pissed! fred says i have to go to the hosp. for iv antibiotics! this is just stupid. he says because of my lupus it HAS to be this way. i am not going. i love fred but he is not my dr. i will keep putting the ice on my fingers & hands. Fred actaully said, i have lost several figertips. not the tips, but i think he means i don't have any skin on my fingertips left.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2009, 10:06:54 PM »

Wendi - you need to get the burn looked at by a doctor.  I'm hoping you are doing that right now. 
[/quote.]

Klaas, thank you, i am! just can't type
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: March 06, 2009, 10:09:46 PM »

ok, now i'm pissed! fred says i have to go to the hosp. for iv antibiotics! this is just stupid. he says because of my lupus it HAS to be this way. i am not going. i love fred but he is not my dr. i will keep putting the ice on my fingers & hands. Fred actaully said, i have lost several figertips. not the tips, but i think he means i don't have any skin on my fingertips left.

Then how can you type??    I think you better get to the hospital and have them look at you!  Sounds serious!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 06, 2009, 10:13:40 PM »

Then how can you type??    I think you better get to the hospital and have them look at you!  Sounds serious!!

Yeah, I've had some minor burns before on my hands and it was sooo painful I cannot imagine trying to type with burns as bad as Wendi's   

Wendi  - you need to do what Dr. Fred and your husband tell you to do. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:01 PM »

ok, well you are refusing to take the advice of a doctor who was kind enough to come to your house  to examine & advise you, and you are refusing to contact your own doctor.   Personally, I would go to the ER, but of course it is your decision.  Good luck to you Wendi.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:44 PM »

How is it that your able to type without fingertips Wendi?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »

mt, I was reading in earlier posts that you were feeling bad -- everything ok now ?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »

Wendi. Listen to me, please.

The ONLY way that you will be admitted to any hospital for psychiatric treatment is IF you are homicidal ( you threaten to kill someone) or if you are suicidal ( you threaten to kill yourself ).

So unless you voice either of those intentions to a physician, then you can go to seek medical help because your fingers have been severely burned. To NOT go is far more unusual behavior than to go seek medical attention.

Additionally, You can call the 24 hour number you were given after you were dismissed from the hospital to discuss feeling weird, or the effects of medication without fear of being admitted as well.

Please seek medical help and follow the advice of the medical professional your husband brought to you. He knows more about this than the posters here and you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »

I have been throwing up sinse last night!  Do you think it is a virus?  Do you think I can eat yet or will it make me throw up!!   Somebody put tape over my mouth quickly!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »

Here is a pic of my dog Grissom and former Detroit Tiger Milt Wilcox!

Oh they both look cuddley!!!!

I second that! Grissom is a wonderful guy and I just love him.......

Hi always 1. Nice to see you.
Hi, you too!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »

I have been throwing up sinse last night!  Do you think it is a virus?  Do you think I can eat yet or will it make me throw up!!   Somebody put tape over my mouth quickly!!   

I'm sorry you are sick.  Maybe you are allergic to Part Time? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2009, 10:26:53 PM »

Mytime........... let's think about this.

If you put tape over your mouth when you need to throw up, you can choke to death.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2009, 10:26:56 PM »

Remember the BRAT rule that pediatricians give for eating when have stomach virus ... bananas, rice, applesauce, toast (no butter). 

oh wait, first rule is you have to be able to hold down 1 ounce flat coke/seven up for an hour first. If you can, then try small bites of one of the brat foods and slowly work up from there. 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »

Yeah, I've had some minor burns before on my hands and it was sooo painful I cannot imagine trying to type with burns as bad as Wendi's   

i still have 3 fingers, (tips)(that weren't burnt) but the cheese landed in between my fingers. i am sorry but my husband & dr. fred are so agreeing on what to do for me)  i hate it when i am treated this way. i guess i will be going to the hosp shortly. i just don't want them to think this was on purpose, it wasn't.  i could end up at the last place for 30 days more. i know this is stupid, but if it were you, you would take it seriously.i hated the last place i was-even though i do think i needed it-i cannot do that again.

ya'll i am so sorry, i just feel like everything is so messed up now.

thx, wendi

ps-i am being treated like a child- i am not a child!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2009, 10:27:59 PM »

CBB - check your messages please. 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »

How is it that your able to type without fingertips Wendi?

i have fingertips, they just have blisters on them.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2009, 10:29:58 PM »

i still have 3 fingers, (tips)(that weren't burnt) but the cheese landed in between my fingers. i am sorry but my husband & dr. fred are so agreeing on what to do for me)  i hate it when i am treated this way. i guess i will be going to the hosp shortly. i just don't want them to think this was on purpose, it wasn't.  i could end up at the last place for 30 days more. i know this is stupid, but if it were you, you would take it seriously.i hated the last place i was-even though i do think i needed it-i cannot do that again.

ya'll i am so sorry, i just feel like everything is so messed up now.

thx, wendi

ps-i am being treated like a child- i am not a child!!!

Wendi? Grown ups go to the docor when they need to, so this is a wonderful opportunity for you to show them how adult you are.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: March 06, 2009, 10:32:19 PM »

Mytime........... let's think about this.

If you put tape over your mouth when you need to throw up, you can choke to death.

But my patience are low and I am getting tired........my heads hurts............I can't keep my mouth shut much longer.....................oohhhmmmmmmmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.