April 30, 2024, 07:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113701 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »

CBB - check your messages please. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »

Klaasend, there is a Tulsa Police Office who was injured in the line of duty.  He has had many surgeries on his ankle just like me, in fact we have had the same doctor.  Now he is going to have to have his leg amputated below the knee due to infection.  I have invited him to pop in and read us.  I told him if he wanted to join us while he is healing, we could use his insight.  He seems like such a nice person.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2009, 10:36:57 PM »

Klaasend, there is a Tulsa Police Office who was injured in the line of duty.  He has had many surgeries on his ankle just like me, in fact we have had the same doctor.  Now he is going to have to have his leg amputated below the knee due to infection.  I have invited him to pop in and read us.  I told him if he wanted to join us while he is healing, we could use his insight.  He seems like such a nice person.

That's cool!  If he decides to register to post let me know so I can approve him.  I'm not approving new members very often we've been so busy.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2009, 10:37:00 PM »

ok, now i'm pissed! fred says i have to go to the hosp. for iv antibiotics! this is just stupid. he says because of my lupus it HAS to be this way. i am not going. i love fred but he is not my dr. i will keep putting the ice on my fingers & hands. Fred actaully said, i have lost several figertips. not the tips, but i think he means i don't have any skin on my fingertips left.

Then how can you type??    I think you better get to the hospital and have them look at you!  Sounds serious!!

Yeah, I've had some minor burns before on my hands and it was sooo painful I cannot imagine trying to type with burns as bad as Wendi's   

Wendi  - you need to do what Dr. Fred and your husband tell you to do. 

i still have 3 fingers, (tips)(that weren't burnt) but the cheese landed in between my fingers. i am sorry but my husband & dr. fred are so agreeing on what to do for me)  i hate it when i am treated this way. i guess i will be going to the hosp shortly. i just don't want them to think this was on purpose, it wasn't.  i could end up at the last place for 30 days more. i know this is stupid, but if it were you, you would take it seriously.i hated the last place i was-even though i do think i needed it-i cannot do that again.

ya'll i am so sorry, i just feel like everything is so messed up now.

thx, wendi

ps-i am being treated like a child- i am not a child!!!

Treated like a child?? 

You burn your fingers!!  You claim husband and neighbor "DR" give you advise, yet you still choose to turn to the internet for answers!!   Wendi, I really wonder why that would be your choice!!  Is there a chance you may have been drinking and that is why you are afraid to seek medical attention!  Only asking - trying to make sense of your thinking????
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »

ok, now i'm pissed! fred says i have to go to the hosp. for iv antibiotics! this is just stupid. he says because of my lupus it HAS to be this way. i am not going. i love fred but he is not my dr. i will keep putting the ice on my fingers & hands. Fred actaully said, i have lost several figertips. not the tips, but i think he means i don't have any skin on my fingertips left.

Then how can you type??    I think you better get to the hospital and have them look at you!  Sounds serious!!

Yeah, I've had some minor burns before on my hands and it was sooo painful I cannot imagine trying to type with burns as bad as Wendi's   

i still have 3 fingers, (tips)(that weren't burnt) but the cheese landed in between my fingers. i am sorry but my husband & dr. fred are so agreeing on what to do for me)  i hate it when i am treated this way. i guess i will be going to the hosp shortly. i just don't want them to think this was on purpose, it wasn't.  i could end up at the last place for 30 days more. i know this is stupid, but if it were you, you would take it seriously.i hated the last place i was-even though i do think i needed it-i cannot do that again.

thx, wendi

Wendi? Grown ups go to the docor when they need to, so this is a wonderful opportunity for you to show them how adult you are.   

ok, sorry for the o/t

just never had to mess with a pizza-it doesn't matter. dr. fred called an ambulance so i guess i am not in control. sorry for everything. i honestly apologize. sorry again.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2009, 10:42:57 PM »

That's cool!  If he decides to register to post let me know so I can approve him.  I'm not approving new members very often we've been so busy.
Thank you!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2009, 10:43:50 PM »

thx, wendi

Wendi? Grown ups go to the docor when they need to, so this is a wonderful opportunity for you to show them how adult you are.   

ok, sorry for the o/t

just never had to mess with a pizza-it doesn't matter. dr. fred called an ambulance so i guess i am not in control. sorry for everything. i honestly apologize. sorry again.

Thank goodness!!  Best wishes Wendi!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »

I have been throwing up sinse last night!  Do you think it is a virus?  Do you think I can eat yet or will it make me throw up!!   Somebody put tape over my mouth quickly!!   

I'm sorry you are sick.  Maybe you are allergic to Part Time? 

That is what I keep telling him!!    
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2009, 10:47:35 PM »

ok, sorry for the o/t

Why would an ambulance be needed for burned fingers?  Just turn off the computer, get in the car with your husband and/or Dr. Fred and ride to the nearest ER.   None of this makes any sense IMO. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »

OK. It's Friday night and here we are.....................  whatever happened to Friday Night Date Night???   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »

Hiya, Bud's!     
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

Hiya, Bud's!     

Hey Betty !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »

OK. It's Friday night and here we are.....................  whatever happened to Friday Night Date Night???   

Aren't we on a date now??   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:47 PM »

Were you guys online the night somebody took a broom to a bulge in te ceiling?? Who was that?

I laughed til I cried.......................
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2009, 10:55:06 PM »

Dang...................

The girl knows how to make an entrance! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »

Were you guys online the night somebody took a broom to a bulge in te ceiling?? Who was that?

You did????  That was me!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

You did????  That was me!!!!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »

i am not sure what to say here, except wendi is in the hopsital. she will probably be out tomorrow. i am not sure what to say to you but it does mean alot to wendi. thank you for you being her friend, she needed it. i am not sure what else to say but wendi is a good person, too good if you ask me. anyway she is going to be fine, our neighbor admitted her & wants her treated with iv's. not sure what else what to say.

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »

Aren't we on a date now??   

Isn't date night - Saturdat night??  I am so confused!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.