April 30, 2024, 03:48:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113684 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #260 on: March 06, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Been having my usual computer problems, just read back quickly.  Lot's of sick monkeys here and poor Wendi burning her hands.  Never a dull moment in monkeyland. 

Hi Mytime, Jackie, Green eyes, Buds, etc.

Hi MM,
Nice to see you tonight. Still using the penny jar?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: March 06, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »

Mytime do you look like this????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: March 06, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Been having my usual computer problems, just read back quickly.  Lot's of sick monkeys here and poor Wendi burning her hands.  Never a dull moment in monkeyland. 

Hi MM!!   

I am so happy to see you!!  Jackie and CBB have been very mean to me lately!!   

Hi Mytime...very sorry to hear about CBB and Jackie being mean to you.  You know how it is though...kick em when their down.     Hope you're feeling better my favorite little monkey.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 06, 2009, 11:21:59 PM »

I have been throwing up sinse last night!  Do you think it is a virus?  Do you think I can eat yet or will it make me throw up!!   Somebody put tape over my mouth quickly!!   

MT - I came over to grimson (the doggie - and what a cutie !!!!!) read on and saw this.................  I know where you can get some nice strong duct tape if you are near hopesprings drive in FL.
Hugs - feel better...........and be careful what you ask for! LOL
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #264 on: March 06, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »

Here is a pic to lighten up the place. It was taken at one of those Bass World Sports shops by my daughter last year.
GE

Is that a fish that drank too much water ?    
She sent it as the smiling cat fish.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #265 on: March 06, 2009, 11:24:11 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hi MM!!   

Hi Mytime...very sorry to hear about CBB and Jackie being mean to you.  You know how it is though...kick em when their down.     Hope you're feeling better my favorite little monkey.   

Moi???   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: March 06, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hi MM,
Nice to see you tonight. Still using the penny jar?

Hi Green Eyes!!  I saw your mobile, very nice job.  The penny jar is doing a so so job tonight.  Computer still going off and on...not to mention the many times it's fallen sending penny's from heaven everywhere.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:01 PM »

For Mytime........................

PT said he wishes he could do this periodocally!! 

He also said if anything ever happened to me..........he would not post it here either!!   

What a grouch!! 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: March 06, 2009, 11:25:05 PM »

i am not sure what to say here, except wendi is in the hopsital. she will probably be out tomorrow. i am not sure what to say to you but it does mean alot to wendi. thank you for you being her friend, she needed it. i am not sure what else to say but wendi is a good person, too good if you ask me. anyway she is going to be fine, our neighbor admitted her & wants her treated with iv's. not sure what else what to say.

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

WOW Chris, you sound and type just like Wendi!!  Very stange!!

Give hugs to Wendi from all us!!  Best of Luck!!

MYTIME, sorry if you think i am wendi.  i am not but will not type here again. i have been on her for being on this Caylee Anthony website. my wife has enough to deal with without all this. & no i do not go to the dr. & hosp with her. it only makes her mad. i will not repeat what you have said MYTIME because for some reason she loves you. no, i don't like it but it is what it is! Bann her if you want, maybe she will get better. i just hope my wife has not depended on you people. she is actually a very nice & kind person. sorry if you wanted me to put her or you down, it won't happen. wendi DOES NOT talk about it but her lupus is very bad. i am sure she wouldn't tell you about it because she doesn't talk about it to me. i will tell you this, she loves any animal alive.
sorry if this has offened anyone but she loves any animal alive. bann her if you want & i will explain it to her tomorrow or sunday.

chris
crazybabyborg
« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2009, 11:26:40 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hello     Did you see what Dolce posted earlier? 

I did.  Not one of my favorites though.  Kind of reminds me of a drunk Casey.  Leaves nothing to the imagination, you know.     Flossy is still my favorite. 

In case you missed it, IMO, that picture is just wrong.   

There should be only one of those, and it should be on a bull.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 06, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »

i am not sure what to say here, except wendi is in the hopsital. she will probably be out tomorrow. i am not sure what to say to you but it does mean alot to wendi. thank you for you being her friend, she needed it. i am not sure what else to say but wendi is a good person, too good if you ask me. anyway she is going to be fine, our neighbor admitted her & wants her treated with iv's. not sure what else what to say.

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???
WOw - the hospital must be close.  From 9:37 to 9:59 and she is already admitted?  Thanks for letting us know.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: March 06, 2009, 11:28:38 PM »

MYTIME, sorry if you think i am wendi.  i am not but will not type here again. i have been on her for being on this Caylee Anthony website. my wife has enough to deal with without all this. & no i do not go to the dr. & hosp with her. it only makes her mad. i will not repeat what you have said MYTIME because for some reason she loves you. no, i don't like it but it is what it is! Bann her if you want, maybe she will get better. i just hope my wife has not depended on you people. she is actually a very nice & kind person. sorry if you wanted me to put her or you down, it won't happen. wendi DOES NOT talk about it but her lupus is very bad. i am sure she wouldn't tell you about it because she doesn't talk about it to me. i will tell you this, she loves any animal alive.
sorry if this has offened anyone but she loves any animal alive. bann her if you want & i will explain it to her tomorrow or sunday.

chris

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 06, 2009, 11:29:11 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hi MM!!   

Moi???   

Hi CBB

Moi???  don't know what's a moi.  Is it true you and jackie are picking on Mytime?  Please don't take her lips away, that lipstick was my work.  Betty Davis look.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2009, 11:29:25 PM »

OK. It's Friday night and here we are.....................  whatever happened to Friday Night Date Night???   

Aren't we on a date now??   

Isn't date night - Saturdat night??  I am so confused!!
Date night - first you need a date - so A1 - do you have a pic of that cop? LOL  I need a date!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: March 06, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »

Mytime do you look like this????

YES!!!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: March 06, 2009, 11:29:56 PM »

For Mytime........................

PT said he wishes he could do this periodocally!! 

He also said if anything ever happened to me..........he would not post it here either!!   

What a grouch!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 06, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »

OK. It's Friday night and here we are.....................  whatever happened to Friday Night Date Night???   

Aren't we on a date now??   

Isn't date night - Saturdat night??  I am so confused!!
Date night - first you need a date - so A1 - do you have a pic of that cop? LOL  I need a date!
Yes, his story was posted on Yahoo, Channel 6 news yesterday!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:17 PM »

(she says to say)
huggs, chris ???

WOW Chris, you sound and type just like Wendi!!  Very stange!!

Give hugs to Wendi from all us!!  Best of Luck!!

chris

I'm not sure what's going on here but I do believe that Wendi needs help that we at SM cannot provide for her.  I have banned Wendi and I hope that she can find the help she needs.  I just don't think a Missing Persons forum is a good place to seek medical advise constantly.  We might give the wrong advise. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #278 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »

Hello Monkey crew 

Hi MM!!   

Moi???   

Hi CBB

Moi???  don't know what's a moi.  Is it true you and jackie are picking on Mytime?  Please don't take her lips away, that lipstick was my work.  Betty Davis look.   

Look up, Mary Mary! She's got them.

They're probably due for their 50,000 mile retread by now, EASY, but she's got 'em!
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: March 06, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »

Hi mommy and auntie MT!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.