April 30, 2024, 08:03:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113704 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #500 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »

ok, really think i am gonna die. it hurts!

wendi

Wendi, there is no o/t in here... you can talk about whatever you want. 

If your hands are burned, please go to local urgent care center or ER. 

no, can't do. i have bubbles between my fingers too. please tell me what to do!!!!

wtf are you typing with???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 07, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »

Hi Mytime.   Are you better?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: March 07, 2009, 12:20:33 PM »

Hi Always 1,

I do feel much better, I just hope it stays that way!  This is a weird bug - one minute you feel ok then the next you feel so bad!!  I have been sick with everything lately!!  When I am stressed, I will catch anything and everything going around!! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #503 on: March 07, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »

Hi Always 1,

I do feel much better, I just hope it stays that way!  This is a weird bug - one minute you feel ok then the next you feel so bad!!  I have been sick with everything lately!!  When I am stressed, I will catch anything and everything going around!! 

I am so glad you're feeling better.

WAIT!!  You have to at least ACT sick so that I can still come out there and "take care of you" (wink wink) !!

Should I bring sunblock? 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: March 07, 2009, 01:08:40 PM »

Hi Always 1,

I am so glad you're feeling better.

WAIT!!  You have to at least ACT sick so that I can still come out there and "take care of you" (wink wink) !!

Should I bring sunblock? 

Oh yes and make sure you have bathing suit - It can get so hot here too!!   

I will provide the rest!! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 07, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »

NewsJunkie, I have bronchial asthma and that's a real pain in the chest too.

My inhaler is my friend some days for sure.

And my dr. says all this pet dander doesn't help but then what does he know!

Anna - I have asthma too, so know what you mean about inhaler being best friend!  On top of that, allergies - so morning tea (natural theophylline) plus 12 hour sudefed and read at monkeys !  Reading at monkeys is good for snorting and laughing till you cough - I recommend to all with Asthma!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: March 07, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »

Dolce, where are you mon petit lil fleur????? Many bananas are awaiting you!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 07, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »

Anna - I have asthma too, so know what you mean about inhaler being best friend!  On top of that, allergies - so morning tea (natural theophylline) plus 12 hour sudefed and read at monkeys !  Reading at monkeys is good for snorting and laughing till you cough - I recommend to all with Asthma!
Hi, sudefed for me too!!!  The flowers and trees are doing their thing and I cannot breathe!!!  Did you see where you could "talk" to that policeman???  I dont know how long they will leave that up.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #508 on: March 07, 2009, 03:04:10 PM »

I am floating around....husband is threatening to take me out to dinner tonight, and I am trying to avoid him. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 07, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »

I am floating around....husband is threatening to take me out to dinner tonight, and I am trying to avoid him. 
I wanna go!!!!  My son just called me - he is in Southern Cal -on vacation!!!!  He said Mom, you would love it here -all the people are pretty.  I dont know what that means!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #510 on: March 07, 2009, 03:16:57 PM »

I wanna go!!!!  My son just called me - he is in Southern Cal -on vacation!!!!  He said Mom, you would love it here -all the people are pretty.  I dont know what that means!!!
  Tell him to take a lot of pictures!!!  If you wanna go with M for dinner, be my guest! (His treat)   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: March 07, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »

Tell him to take a lot of pictures!!!  If you wanna go with M for dinner, be my guest! (His treat)   
Yea!  I get to go to dinner with M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 07, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »

Hi, sudefed for me too!!!  The flowers and trees are doing their thing and I cannot breathe!!!  Did you see where you could "talk" to that policeman???  I dont know how long they will leave that up.
No, didn't see that - I will go back and look.  Need to leave him a note letting him know what an inspiration he is!
Yes, and arn't the laws stupid re: getting sudefed!  You can't even buy enough for a month if you need to take it twice a day.  It exceeds the legal amount for purchase.  Darn meth makers - is why I am told it is this way........so, I have to ask my friends to get me drugs!  Never thought I would see the day................  Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 07, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

No, didn't see that - I will go back and look.  Need to leave him a note letting him know what an inspiration he is!
Yes, and arn't the laws stupid re: getting sudefed!  You can't even buy enough for a month if you need to take it twice a day.  It exceeds the legal amount for purchase.  Darn meth makers - is why I am told it is this way........so, I have to ask my friends to get me drugs!  Never thought I would see the day................  Sad

I was buying Mucinex-DM at the pharmacy the other day, and I had to give the little high-school girl at the register my birthdate. I'm 58 years old, and I'm having to give my birthdate to a 16 year old to prove I'm old enough to buy my own Mucinex. Is there something wrong with this picture? 

I Stand With The Girl
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 07, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »

I was buying Mucinex-DM at the pharmacy the other day, and I had to give the little high-school girl at the register my birthdate. I'm 58 years old, and I'm having to give my birthdate to a 16 year old to prove I'm old enough to buy my own Mucinex. Is there something wrong with this picture? 
Yes - very wrong.  Wait till they swipe your drivers license to track how much you buy! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 07, 2009, 08:54:20 PM »

MT - sorry, just now read your email ... let me know when.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 07, 2009, 10:38:21 PM »

What's everyone doin??????  It's fixin to storm here...  74 still at nite and the wind is blowin.  You all know how much I hate storms....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 07, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

What's everyone doin??????  It's fixin to storm here...  74 still at nite and the wind is blowin.  You all know how much I hate storms....

Hi A-1.  The whole forum looks to be quiet tonight.  I'm sorry the storms are a bother to you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 07, 2009, 10:44:23 PM »

Hi A-1.  The whole forum looks to be quiet tonight.  I'm sorry the storms are a bother to you.
It really is quiet Muffy, I have been to everyone of them and peeked in - nothing hardly going on.  Im glad you are back in the cage!  You know I really marvel at the monkeys and especially some of the mods that come off strong, and then mellow as they go into the Prayer Forum to say the most beautiful, spirtual things.  It is wonderful!!!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: March 07, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »

It really is quiet Muffy, I have been to everyone of them and peeked in - nothing hardly going on.  Im glad you are back in the cage!  You know I really marvel at the monkeys and especially some of the mods that come off strong, and then mellow as they go into the Prayer Forum to say the most beautiful, spirtual things.  It is wonderful!!!

well someone said Mexico was on lockdown, martial law in Haleigh thread but I cant find any info. So tapping my fingers cause I have an American Efriend going to school there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.