May 01, 2024, 05:19:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113744 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 07, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »

What's everyone doin??????  It's fixin to storm here...  74 still at nite and the wind is blowin.  You all know how much I hate storms....

Hi A-1.  The whole forum looks to be quiet tonight.  I'm sorry the storms are a bother to you.
It really is quiet Muffy, I have been to everyone of them and peeked in - nothing hardly going on.  Im glad you are back in the cage!  You know I really marvel at the monkeys and especially some of the mods that come off strong, and then mellow as they go into the Prayer Forum to say the most beautiful, spirtual things.  It is wonderful!!!

well someone said Mexico was on lockdown, martial law in Haleigh thread but I cant find any info. So tapping my fingers cause I have an American Efriend going to school there.
Yes, I saw that too.  I have friends who live near the border and in fact cross to their jobs.  I hope they are safe!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: March 07, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »

Did you make a caption for the picture on the SM front page????

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 07, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »

I saw where Wyks posted about Mexico declaring martial law and etc., but she didn't remark on the source, and I haven't been able to find anything about it on the internet. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 07, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »

I saw where Wyks posted about Mexico declaring martial law and etc., but she didn't remark on the source, and I haven't been able to find anything about it on the internet. 
Me either Muffy.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:45 PM »

Me either Muffy.

This is from Canadian news a couple days old with links to other articles
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hnxQOGggeYOIUe9dUv2Jb1GWM3-Q

Why is it every other country but US gets the goods out there to it's citizens??? Apparently its all about drugs ( what else is new )
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #525 on: March 07, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »

well darn. i thought i might find something here about whats going on in mexico.

hey there muffy and a1...

how are you tonight, ladies?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 07, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

hmm my little buzzer didnt show up...one more try.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 07, 2009, 11:04:30 PM »

well darn. i thought i might find something here about whats going on in mexico.

Hey there peanut    It's a quiet night, that's for sure.  How are you doing?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 07, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »

Very cute, peanut.  I have her saved, along with the other one you gave me 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 07, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »

Im good thanks.  You wouldnt believe what happened to me today, though.  I went to the mall (which I never do) I wanted new pjs to wear when I go take care of my Grand Babies.  I went to this high end store, Im walking around, looking.  I pick out of pair of pjs. Still walking around.  Now, mind you, I am wearing a Phlillip Lim blouse (one of my favorite designers) Lucky jeans, and carrying a LV purse. I  am also carrying a bag from another store.  I pick up some more things, walk up to the cashier to pay for it.  A store employee walks over to me.  She says (as she reaches into my bag) "I am just nosy, I like to see what people buy at this store".  I am SHOCKED!!!  AnANGRY!!!  I cant help it, I say "Are you kidding me????"  The lady waiting on me starts to apologize for the other lady.  I pay for my stuff and leave, but Im still mad!!!  When I get home, I call the store, they apoligize all over and offer me a $25.00 gift certificate.......

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 07, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »

do you have the other one with a little purse too...cause i have 3.

im doing ok thank you, winding down for the evening. it does seem awfully quiet, everyone will probably show up once we go to bed haha.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:35 PM »

im doing ok thank you, winding down for the evening. it does seem awfully quiet, everyone will probably show up once we go to bed haha.

You are probably right peanut.  We go to bed and the party will just be gettin' started 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: March 07, 2009, 11:13:55 PM »

Im good thanks.  You wouldnt believe what happened to me today, though.  I went to the mall (which I never do) I wanted new pjs to wear when I go take care of my Grand Babies.  I went to this high end store, Im walking around, looking.  I pick out of pair of pjs. Still walking around.  Now, mind you, I am wearing a Phlillip Lim blouse (one of my favorite designers) Lucky jeans, and carrying a LV purse. I  am also carrying a bag from another store.  I pick up some more things, walk up to the cashier to pay for it.  A store employee walks over to me.  She says (as she reaches into my bag) "I am just nosy, I like to see what people buy at this store".  I am SHOCKED!!!  AnANGRY!!!  I cant help it, I say "Are you kidding me????"  The lady waiting on me starts to apologize for the other lady.  I pay for my stuff and leave, but Im still mad!!!  When I get home, I call the store, they apoligize all over and offer me a $25.00 gift certificate.......

whoa, thats very rude! youd think a store employee of all people would know better.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 07, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

Good thing you were wearing your lucky jeans Serious was that lady checking to see if you stole something or JUST THAT RUDE?? I know a former coworker that was "inquisitive" like that but holy crow manners!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 07, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »

You are probably right peanut.  We go to bed and the party will just be gettin' started 

i wouldnt put it past some of them. not naming names, just sayin!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: March 07, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »

Good thing you were wearing your lucky jeans Serious was that lady checking to see if you stole something or JUST THAT RUDE?? I know a former coworker that was "inquisitive" like that but holy crow manners!
I dont know, I dont know how she could think that, I didnt pick up anything except what I bought.  I am supposed to go back to the store to the the certificate.  I dont know if I really care about that.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 07, 2009, 11:21:53 PM »

Well, I guess I will go to bed early too.  Nite Nite.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 07, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »

A-1 ~ I'm sorry that lady reached in your bag and acted like that.  If it had been my bag she put her hand in, I would have been yelling at the top of my lungs for store security and the manager.    I am wondering if the store employee was loss prevention?  Either way, you have been violated.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: March 07, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »

Well, I guess I will go to bed early too.  Nite Nite.

Take care A-1.   

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 07, 2009, 11:32:36 PM »

night a1, sleep tight.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.