May 01, 2024, 04:08:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113736 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: March 08, 2009, 04:02:34 PM »

MM - is that really you??

Hi Mt!!!      I love that smiley.  No, it's not me, it is Marymary's imaginary husband using my screen name.   

Now, I am getting scolded by pretend husbands!! 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 08, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

Hi Mt!!!      I love that smiley.  No, it's not me, it is Marymary's imaginary husband using my screen name.   

That is what makes you special!!!  So now you are going solo to the movies???  I do everything alone but movies.  Can't trust myself to stay awake.    

I have to go to store for some goodies.  Though I hate to leave while the computer ghost is away.     Hope I see you tonight. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 08, 2009, 04:11:59 PM »

Oh quick message for Jackie.   Hair spray gets magic marker off of a lot of things.  Try it...but, don't blame me for any irreperable damage.      
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: March 08, 2009, 04:13:44 PM »

That is what makes you special!!!  So now you are going solo to the movies???  I do everything alone but movies.  Can't trust myself to stay awake.    

I have to go to store for some goodies.  Though I hate to leave while the computer ghost is away.     Hope I see you tonight. 

It was a spur of the moment decision!!    I wanted to see a chick flick - better to it alone than with PT!!  Actually, sometimes I love to get and go the movies - BY MYSELF!!!  Some well needed MYTIME!!!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 08, 2009, 04:13:49 PM »

Mytime last one out of here is a rotten egg.  You and one guest left.  Uh ooh.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #645 on: March 08, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 08, 2009, 04:18:54 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 

Prayers going out for Dolce and the babies and family right now. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 08, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

Thanks Boo for the notice,  I will pray for her.  Don't know how many months she is now, but my DIL was in and out of hospital with labor pains before finally needing C-Section for twins.  Maybe just braxton hicks.  Please keep us posted.  Thanks again. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: March 08, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

Well, if they are in Benito Juarez that is a long way from Juarez so that would be a good thing right?  The martial law thing is mainly the border towns and not down in Benito Juarez right?  We are not talking martial law for the whole of Mexico...correct? 

Do you know the other ports of call on the cruise schedule?  I mean, is it a Western Carribean cruise, maybe stopping in Cayman and Jamaica? Cozumel, Mexico is a popular site for most cruises.
Where was the cruise ship leaving today where like 4 people fell in cold water when the bridge to the ship collapsed?

You are such a warm beam of comfort!      Quite a funny monkey you are!!

BTW..Wouldn't any American Ship and All ships be aware of this unrest? I would think they would not enter any port that would be dangerous to their ship.
If you have to be around there now; The cruise ship is the place to be. "Turn her around Scotty. We need more power" "Get us out of here Scotty"....................
Scarrlett - finally a monkey who gets my humor - shhhhhhh, I think you are the first one!
Yes, I would be yelling, "Beam me up Scotty!"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: March 08, 2009, 04:50:44 PM »

Boo - do you or anyone know how far along she is?  I do sooooo hope she is fine.  Will add her to my prayer list.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: March 08, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »

Boo - do you or anyone know how far along she is?  I do sooooo hope she is fine.  Will add her to my prayer list.
I am not Boo but I thought I heard someone say she was due at the end of June.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #651 on: March 08, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

I'm here A1!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 08, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »

I'm here A1!
[oo, Dolce texted me at the same time.  I have tried to reach her hubs but to no avail.  Have you heard anything yet???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: March 08, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »

June - that is too far away.  Extra prayers now! 
KK - have tornado's headed this way - will be turning off till later this eve when they move past. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #654 on: March 08, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »

I'm here A1!
[oo, Dolce texted me at the same time.  I have tried to reach her hubs but to no avail.  Have you heard anything yet???

Sorry, I went looking for you in other threads. No, haven't heard anything else so far. I think she mass texted us, I can't imagine being in pain and doing individual texts. I really hope they are just braxton hicks (sp?) and everything is OK.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: March 08, 2009, 05:35:45 PM »

I'm here A1!

Sorry, I went looking for you in other threads. No, haven't heard anything else so far. I think she mass texted us, I can't imagine being in pain and doing individual texts. I really hope they are just braxton hicks (sp?) and everything is OK.
Me too, she did this once before. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #656 on: March 08, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »

Prayers for Dolce and her family, will be waiting for an update.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: March 08, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »

I'm here A1!
Boo, when things have settled down, I wish you would get my phone no and email addy from Dolce.  Kay???

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #658 on: March 08, 2009, 05:41:24 PM »

I'm here A1!
Boo, when things have settled down, I wish you would get my phone no and email addy from Dolce.  Kay???

You read my mind!! Email me at my trash addy deadnotsleeping@aol.com and I'll give you my info.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: March 08, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »

Just heard from Dolce - babies are fine is all she said - will get back to you all later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.