May 01, 2024, 03:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113730 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 08, 2009, 07:22:06 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 
Boo I am home.  Babies are fine.  Doctor has said I am doing to much and need to start staying off of my feet and not doing too much.  I am carrying a lot of weight that I am not used to and its causing the pain.
Thank you for your prayers, I am not on long, my cell phone died as Matt was on it with my mother most of the time.  Just wanted to give an update.  I am gonna hit the sheets.
Oh Dolce, Boo and I are going to have to move there and take care of you!!!!  Love you to pieces!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2009, 07:25:23 PM »

I know there aren't too many Monkeys in the room right now, but please keep bumping this forward.

Dolce just texted me and she is going to the emergency room with pains in her side and lower abdomen!!

Please say a prayer for her and the babies. She will text me when she knows more!! 
Boo I am home.  Babies are fine.  Doctor has said I am doing to much and need to start staying off of my feet and not doing too much.  I am carrying a lot of weight that I am not used to and its causing the pain.
Thank you for your prayers, I am not on long, my cell phone died as Matt was on it with my mother most of the time.  Just wanted to give an update.  I am gonna hit the sheets.
Oh Dolce, Boo and I are going to have to move there and take care of you!!!!  Love you to pieces!!!
Love you too!  I sent you, Boo, and Klaas a quick email.  Now I am off to bed, hubs is circling.  Night!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #682 on: March 08, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »

Love you too!  I sent you, Boo, and Klaas a quick email.  Now I am off to bed, hubs is circling.  Night!

Damn! I missed her!! I was reading back pages! So glad everything is fine!! Put your feet up, get a glass of Vernors, the remote control and a nice steak, have the hubs wait on you and life is good!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »

Can I come too? Seriously - feet up and spend the day chatting with us instead! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: March 08, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

That's good to hear Dolce, relax and enjoy the pampering and time for yourself, before the babies come.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 08, 2009, 08:36:55 PM »

Oh quick message for Jackie.   Hair spray gets magic marker off of a lot of things.  Try it...but, don't blame me for any irreperable damage.      

If using on fabric, make sure you put something underneath, as the hairspray will dissolve the ink.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 08, 2009, 08:57:11 PM »

Dear sweet Dolce,

Now it is time to baby yourself , from now until the wee ones make their entrance into the world, you must take extra care.

Be kind to yourself..you are caring two little miracles and that takes it's toll on moms.  Be sweet and do as hubby and doctor say and all will be well.

Sweet dreams ..Gypsy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #687 on: March 08, 2009, 09:19:30 PM »

sorry dolce just got back online and heard about you and the babies. I'm glad you and the babies are good. Hugs to hubby and to you. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 08, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »

Hi JSM    How are you doing? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 08, 2009, 09:32:44 PM »

Hi Dolce! I am glad to hear all is ok with you and the little ones! Please take care, and you're in my thoughts and prayers! Lots of Monkey Hugs for you & the little monkeys!! Love, QM!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: March 08, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

Hi quietmonkey   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #691 on: March 08, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »

Hi all!!   

Glad to hear Dolce is OK!! Take it easy, girl!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 08, 2009, 09:41:04 PM »

Hi CBB 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 08, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »

Dolce - glad to hear you and the twins are fine.  I think the doctor is right, you need to do less - certainly he won't mind if you spend most of your day on Scared Monkeys sitting will he? LOL 
Glad you are doing okay!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: March 08, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »

Hi Janet!!   

I have missed you and Duckie very much!!  I hope you are still not upset and disappointed with me!! 

Your friend,

Mytime

XOXOX
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 08, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »

Hi quietmonkey   

Hi MuffyBee!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: March 08, 2009, 10:11:58 PM »

Hi Muffy - I remember when you said - "time will tell" - which was a very true and fair statement!!  So now I would like to ask - has time been "our" friend!!

P.S.  I have a herniated disk in my neck that flares up once in a blue moon!!  When it gets real bad like now, I will take a pain killer or two!!  They make me very mooshy!!   

In a few minutes, I will be telling everyone - how much I love them!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 08, 2009, 10:19:33 PM »

Hi Muffy - I remember when you said - "time will tell" - which was a very true and fair statement!!  So now I would like to ask - has time been "our" friend!!

P.S.  I have a herniated disk in my neck that flares up once in a blue moon!!  When it gets real bad like now, I will take a pain killer or two!!  They make me very mooshy!!   

Hey there mytime     To answer your question, "has time been our friend?", I would say so far, so good.     I'm sorry to hear about your neck pain.  I hope the meds kick in quickly for you. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: March 08, 2009, 10:49:01 PM »

Oh, I can't wait to see this...................   

"Mooshy Mytime" 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #699 on: March 08, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »

Sounds like someting you'd order off of a Japanese Menu...............  "Mooshy MyTime"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.