April 30, 2024, 06:36:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113694 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #800 on: March 09, 2009, 12:12:19 AM »

Hi Green Eyes!!   

Nice to see you finally join us!!   
Hi MyTime, How's your neck feeling?

If I cut off my head, I would be fine!!  Thank you for asking though!!   
I had to have surgery on mine years ago. I know the pain. Please take care. I said I would rather have 10 babies with nothing to the pain from the herniated disk.

Oh my time I feel your pain. I have had two neck surgeries for ruptured disk and trust me you do not want to wait til it ruptures. The surgery is not that bad. They go thru the front of the neck and it really is not that bad. I had 3 to rupture at the same time.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: March 09, 2009, 12:12:28 AM »

Hey everybody,  Joe called today and said he took both the dogs to the doggy beacg today, he said they loved it was very well behaved, he said cupcake was even swimming underwater.......gosh, I thik she was a little over excited!  hope he knows the difference between swimming under water and drowning, just sayin"

Hi HH - Glad to see the dogs are doing well!  Joe needs to get some Ear Wash!!  My dog very sick - had to have his tonsils removed from going under water!!   
oh no really, getting water in her ears can cause this.......yikes!   Im telling him tomorow!

At the very least, dogs can get a yeast infection from water in their ears!  I know this sounds gross, but you can usually smell an odor if they have ear problems!!  I read somewhere - that Swimear can be painful to use on a dog too - so I wouldn't suggest that!!
Thanks, I will make sure he knows this, and I am getting a new puppy in three weeks and we spend alot of time around the water so I needed to know this too!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #802 on: March 09, 2009, 12:12:39 AM »

Hi Green Eyes!!   

I had to have surgery on mine years ago. I know the pain. Please take care. I said I would rather have 10 babies with nothing to the pain from the herniated disk.

Did the surgery help, GE?
Yes it did, thank God. That was over 15 years ago. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: March 09, 2009, 12:13:27 AM »

Peanut~can you come back over to the Haleigh thread for a bit..........pls

IM - I sent you a email!!   

I didn't get it, maybe I mispelled my toss away addy. pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com   

copy & paste the email addy, MT, don't try to type it out yourself -- just sayin   

Hi BG!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: March 09, 2009, 12:14:14 AM »

No, you had it right, I re-sent it!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: March 09, 2009, 12:14:51 AM »

copy & paste the email addy, MT, don't try to type it out yourself -- just sayin   

Hi BG!!

Hi Jackie ! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #806 on: March 09, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

Hi Jackie,
How you doing? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: March 09, 2009, 12:20:20 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/alVaJsjEAkQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/alVaJsjEAkQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

OMG TOO FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, still reading.  Wasn't beckoned to musings, showed up on my own and didn't get a I heart you from MT yet .........but I am here, cause it is fun in musings!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: March 09, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »

I have had it for a while!  Two different DR's told me to leave it alone if I can live with it!  It only acts up once in a while now!!  The doctors told me the surgery's can make more problems!!  So I have learned to kinda "baby" my neck!!  Then something stupid - like taking a pan out of the oven can make it act up!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: March 09, 2009, 12:24:07 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/alVaJsjEAkQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/alVaJsjEAkQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Hi all, still reading.  Wasn't beckoned to musings, showed up on my own and didn't get a I heart you from MT yet .........but I am here, cause it is fun in musings!

News Junkie -the more the merrier, I always say!!  You don't need to be beckoned!!  Just jump in like the rest of us do!! 

Nobody ever invited me here!!  I just moved right in!!  LOL

P.S. I so wub wub you!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: March 09, 2009, 12:26:34 AM »

Hi Jackie,
How you doing? 
Hi GE, I'm doing good.  How about yourself?  Can't wait for Monday - Hubs goes back to work!!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #811 on: March 09, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »

Hi Green Eyes!!   

Oh my time I feel your pain. I have had two neck surgeries for ruptured disk and trust me you do not want to wait til it ruptures. The surgery is not that bad. They go thru the front of the neck and it really is not that bad. I had 3 to rupture at the same time.
OMG Darla the pain from one was enough. I was up and talking on the phone and eating 4 hours after I had my surgery. I felt very lucky.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: March 09, 2009, 12:28:04 AM »

I have had it for a while!  Two different DR's told me to leave it alone if I can live with it!  It only acts up once in a while now!!  The doctors told me the surgery's can make more problems!!  So I have learned to kinda "baby" my neck!!  Then something stupid - like taking a pan out of the oven can make it act up!!   

I'm sure your necks not use to being in that position - since you don't cook that often. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #813 on: March 09, 2009, 12:30:13 AM »

Hi Jackie,
How you doing? 
Hi GE, I'm doing good.  How about yourself?  Can't wait for Monday - Hubs goes back to work!!! 
Alls good. I remember those times. Now I can't wait for hubs to go work out side to work in his shop or yard.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: March 09, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »

News Junkie -the more the merrier, I always say!!  You don't need to be beckoned!!  Just jump in like the rest of us do!! 

Nobody ever invited me here!!  I just moved right in!!  LOL

P.S. I so wub wub you!! 

Ahhhhhhhhh, I feels special now! LOL
MT - I agree with the doctors.  I have a disk in my back that pops in and out - but I just cool it and rest (sometimes weeks on end and sitting at the computer is not an option at those times Sad  ) but then it will always be something stupid that causes it to pop back out. 
I tossed my rotator cuff out last summer - it was funny, I was sleeping on the couch - must have been at a southern baptist convention in the dream - I woke up with my hand in the air (think "praise jesus" look) and OMG - ouch!!!!!!! 
Golden years my azzzz - these are the black years! LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 09, 2009, 12:31:37 AM »

I'm sure your necks not use to being in that position - since you don't cook that often. 

Oh, so I am not the only Drive Thru Diva in the cage????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: March 09, 2009, 12:31:56 AM »

Hi Green Eyes!!   

OMG Darla the pain from one was enough. I was up and talking on the phone and eating 4 hours after I had my surgery. I felt very lucky.

I was too green eyes. Did they do yours from the front and did you have bone grafts? I had more problems from the bone graft site than the neck. And the pain was so bad I was begging God to just let me die.

God Bless!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: March 09, 2009, 12:32:44 AM »

Hi, mytime!  Hope all is going well with you! Hope your family is doing ok.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: March 09, 2009, 12:35:42 AM »

Hi Green Eyes!!   

I was too green eyes. Did they do yours from the front and did you have bone grafts? I had more problems from the bone graft site than the neck. And the pain was so bad I was begging God to just let me die.

I meant the pain before surgery.

God Bless!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: March 09, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

Hi, mytime!  Hope all is going well with you! Hope your family is doing ok.

Hi Casa - Thank you and hope all is well with you!!  Miss chatting with you!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.