April 30, 2024, 03:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113679 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 09, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »

Night monkeys --- play fair and if you can't play fair, make it interesting! LOL  I have to go clean, have an overnight guest tomorrow night - so hi ho, hi ho - it's off to clean I go! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: March 09, 2009, 12:39:21 AM »

Peanut???   

I wub you!!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #822 on: March 09, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »

Night monkeys --- play fair and if you can't play fair, make it interesting! LOL  I have to go clean, have an overnight guest tomorrow night - so hi ho, hi ho - it's off to clean I go! 

Whistle while you work!! and be good with those seven dwarves, too! Just sayin.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:03 AM »

Hi, mytime!  Hope all is going well with you! Hope your family is doing ok.

Hi Casa - Thank you and hope all is well with you!!  Miss chatting with you!!

I am doing good!  Miss chatting with you too.  I think about you often and hope things are going ok!  Maybe klaas will give you my email and you can let me know how you and family is doing!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #824 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:06 AM »

Hi casa! Long time no see!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:14 AM »

I have had it for a while!  Two different DR's told me to leave it alone if I can live with it!  It only acts up once in a while now!!  The doctors told me the surgery's can make more problems!!  So I have learned to kinda "baby" my neck!!  Then something stupid - like taking a pan out of the oven can make it act up!! color]   

I'm sure your necks not use to being in that position - since you don't cook that often. 

I will be now!!  Good thing I like mac and cheese!!   

I think throwing up caused my neck to act up!  If it aint one thing......its another!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:22 AM »

FTLOG,  reading this thread is a hypochondriacs nightmare.  I got a cough today and popped some antibiotics.  Now I am putting some flexerill on my neck.   Please let's not discuss lower end problems I have no preperation H on hand.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #827 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:49 AM »

Hi Green Eyes!!   

Nice to see you finally join us!!   
Hi MyTime, How's your neck feeling?

If I cut off my head, I would be fine!!  Thank you for asking though!!   
I had to have surgery on mine years ago. I know the pain. Please take care. I said I would rather have 10 babies with nothing to the pain from the herniated disk.

Oh my time I feel your pain. I have had two neck surgeries for ruptured disk and trust me you do not want to wait til it ruptures. The surgery is not that bad. They go thru the front of the neck and it really is not that bad. I had 3 to rupture at the same time.
OMG Darla the pain from one was enough. I was up and talking on the phone and eating 4 hours after I had my surgery. I felt very lucky.

I was too green eyes. Did they do yours from the front and did you have bone grafts? I had more problems from the bone graft site than the neck. And the pain was so bad I was begging God to just let me die.
I had mine done from the front, yes I got a cadaver neck bone for replacement. No problems really. Every now and then my right fingers start to go numb, but I get out the old neck stretcer us it for about 30 minutes and am fine. Begging to die about sums it up. I guess the pain from the surgery was nothing compared to the pain from the disk.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 09, 2009, 12:44:20 AM »

Hi casa! Long time no see!

Hi CBB! Yes, I have been missing for a while!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: March 09, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

FTLOG,  reading this thread is a hypochondriacs nightmare.  I got a cough today and popped some antibiotics.  Now I am putting some flexerill on my neck.   Please let's not discuss lower end problems I have no preperation H on hand.   

Hi MM - so glad you are ghost free for the moment. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #830 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:20 AM »

MaryMary has arrived!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:26 AM »

I have had it for a while!  Two different DR's told me to leave it alone if I can live with it!  It only acts up once in a while now!!  The doctors told me the surgery's can make more problems!!  So I have learned to kinda "baby" my neck!!  Then something stupid - like taking a pan out of the oven can make it act up!!   

I'm sure your necks not use to being in that position - since you don't cook that often. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »

HI MM!!   

So happy to see you!!

P.S. Can I come live with you??
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2009, 12:47:09 AM »

My husband just told me "Good night - stay out of trouble"   I'm pretty certain he just forgot MT's name in that phrase.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:24 AM »

Nite NJM.  You can't just say overnight guest and then run off.  What's up with that???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #835 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:29 AM »

Peanut???   

I wub you!!! 

aw i wub you too! *squishy huggers*

note to self: how to get an 'i love you' out of cbb

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

I have had it for a while!  Two different DR's told me to leave it alone if I can live with it!  It only acts up once in a while now!!  The doctors told me the surgery's can make more problems!!  So I have learned to kinda "baby" my neck!!  Then something stupid - like taking a pan out of the oven can make it act up!!   

Hi Bearly! 

How are you tonight?

Welcome to

General Hospital
As the Ailments Turn
The Old and The Decrepid

We're a LIVELY bunch, aren't we?   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:58 AM »

Hi MM - so glad you are ghost free for the moment. 

Hi Jackie    Yes the ghost is very unpredictable, hope he doesn't wake up too soon.  Yes, I think it is a HE.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »

Hi Casa - Thank you and hope all is well with you!!  Miss chatting with you!!

I am doing good!  Miss chatting with you too.  I think about you often and hope things are going ok!  Maybe klaas will give you my email and you can let me know how you and family is doing!

BT and Cubbee have my email address!!  I would love to hear from you!!  Give Katysmom a little pinch for me - I never did hear from her!!   

I am glad I just "never existed" there like at other places!!  LOL 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #839 on: March 09, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »

MaryMary has arrived!   

yay...hi mm! *passes the pepto*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.