May 01, 2024, 01:44:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #25 3/05/09 - 3/9/09  (Read 113723 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #920 on: March 09, 2009, 01:29:48 AM »

NURSE MT!!!!!   My husband is in need of a shot - he turned the heat up on the way to bed - it's hot in here!!!!!
FTLOG  go turn it back down.   And buy him an electric blanket !
  If he's good and toasty in his slumber, sneak in with a bowl of warm water, and gently put his hand in it.   
CBB, how could you even suggest such a thing?   
First grab a camera...then do what CBB said, what was she thinking?
1.  Grab camera
2.  Do the deed
3.  Share it with monkey friends

RIGHT! Be sure to catch that graceful come hither look as he exits the bed..................

Is that the one where his drawers are stuck in his crack and he doesn't know it ?

You can be his jammies would be clinging, for sure!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: March 09, 2009, 01:31:32 AM »

Hi MM & Bearley

Hi Green Eyes, always good to see you.  Look's like the whole gang has showed up tonight.   

MM !     Hey --  mt has been complaining the last couple days - her stomach hurts, she's dizzy, it's hard to breathe, her head hurts... and now her neck hurts.  What say you, mm ??   

Hi Buds,  Hmmm???  sounds familiar but the name is escaping me now.  Starts with Hyp 

Oh hypodermica-maniacal

LOOK!  Next time any of you call for MT wth her needle, just remember this pic.............. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: March 09, 2009, 01:33:01 AM »

Hi, mytime!  Hope all is going well with you! Hope your family is doing ok.

Casa, as in:

Casa???

Bearly, trying to figure out what you mean.

That's the story of my life.   

Did you used to be a cat balanced on a ball?

Yes, I was on a disco ball! LOL

Thought so!

Holding on to that last brain cell for all I'm worth...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 09, 2009, 01:33:19 AM »

Wake up MaryMary!!!

I was thinking that you should have your own comic book, or emoto book.  You are too funny!!     Also, I was watching some wierd show or movie, it just ended channel 7.  Some other wierd show is on now. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #924 on: March 09, 2009, 01:33:37 AM »

Hi Monkey Doodle,
So Md are you going shopping with Mom tomorrow? 

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!    Although I do believe it is time for some Retail Therapy....
Not to jinx you. But I was thinking that they have paints and finger paints out now, that are clear when when the kids apply them to special paper the colors appear. That way there is no mess. When my daughter ask me to go shopping it is because she wants us to buy her something.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: March 09, 2009, 01:34:54 AM »

Dolce, take care of you and yours sweetie - pamper yourself now because when your bundle of joys arrive you are going to be one busy mama - lubs ya girl

Hi Capp! How are you tonight?

Hey hey CBB   Sorries I saw this late as I just was checking back to see how Dolce was doing...phew!   My spine was pitching fits but otherwise, Im good.  How have you been, monkey huggs!

Huggs backatcha, Capp! 

Sorry about your back, and hope it calms down soon. That seems to be a common ailment among the primates here. Count me in too. Maybe we should all put our best tips together on how to get through it. It would help me to loose weight, and I know it.   

Now there's a thread all by itself!   That retail therapy might get my mind off of it....hehehe   I guess it doesn't help that us monkeys are swinging on vines daily, yesterday I felt like I fell off mine!    I'm sorries you share the agony, I'm a few minutes away from taking a hot soak with an effervescent tablet.   

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 09, 2009, 01:35:33 AM »

Hi MM & Bearley

Hi Green Eyes, always good to see you.  Look's like the whole gang has showed up tonight.   

MM !     Hey --  mt has been complaining the last couple days - her stomach hurts, she's dizzy, it's hard to breathe, her head hurts... and now her neck hurts.  What say you, mm ??   

Hi Buds,  Hmmm???  sounds familiar but the name is escaping me now.  Starts with Hyp 

Oh hypodermica-maniacal

You guys are too funny.  I can Bearly keep up!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 09, 2009, 01:35:41 AM »

Hi MM & Bearley

I am headed in the exact opposite direction!!   

???

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: March 09, 2009, 01:36:43 AM »

Hi Monkey Doodle,

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!    Although I do believe it is time for some Retail Therapy....
Not to jinx you. But I was thinking that they have paints and finger paints out now, that are clear when when the kids apply them to special paper the colors appear. That way there is no mess. When my daughter ask me to go shopping it is because she wants us to buy her something.

Exactly!!!  And let me tell you, MD is not the person to go shopping with!  
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: March 09, 2009, 01:36:52 AM »

Wake up MaryMary!!!

I was thinking that you should have your own comic book, or emoto book.  You are too funny!!     Also, I was watching some wierd show or movie, it just ended channel 7.  Some other wierd show is on now. 

Oh, we are not weird enough for you!!   

I know how to get your attention!!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: March 09, 2009, 01:37:05 AM »

Gonna head out for the night/morning.  Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow.  Good to see  you all again!  Sleep sweet!

Nite, Casa.  I am handing out sick notes for tomorrow if you want to stay.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #931 on: March 09, 2009, 01:37:19 AM »

Hi MM & Bearley

???

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: March 09, 2009, 01:37:50 AM »

Hi Monkey Doodle,

oooh did someone say shopping??!?!?!?!?  Im in!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: March 09, 2009, 01:38:48 AM »

Hi Monkey Doodle,

oooh did someone say shopping??!?!?!?!?  Im in!

Look GE, you woke her up!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: March 09, 2009, 01:39:15 AM »

Hi MM & Bearley

???

Here try this one!!   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #935 on: March 09, 2009, 01:39:21 AM »

Hi Monkey Doodle,

I hear you

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: March 09, 2009, 01:39:40 AM »

Peanut???   

I wub you!!! 

Good night and happy cleaning News Junkie!!

Wait, wait... Peanut I have something for you too!! 

I really do wub you though!!

haha, youre a little minx! i wub you too, just keep your boogers to yourself please !

Oh, now we know why the chili is green...lima beans my azz...just thinkin' out loud...

EEEWWW..............EWWWWWW............EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!
I'll second that EEEWWW ......... EWWWWWW ......... EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I will always remember this day.  Thank you to all of the members of the Monkey Academy.  Grossing Monkeys out is a really hard things to do.  I am honored by this double posting of grossness.  Thank you...

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 09, 2009, 01:39:56 AM »

Wake up MaryMary!!!

O holy Moo!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #938 on: March 09, 2009, 01:40:13 AM »

Wake up MaryMary!!!

Well, so do I!

ADVICE FOR THE DAY!

NEVER, EVER, EVER KISS A MONKEY!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: March 09, 2009, 01:42:29 AM »

Wake up MaryMary!!!

O holy Moo!

That's just wrong................   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.