April 28, 2024, 03:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188659 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2010, 04:32:02 PM »

The Aruban enemy who has been behind the coverup agenda from the getgo … the cover up agenda that has denied an eighteen years old citizen justice … was allowed on January 7, 2008 unchallenged possession of the contents of the trap discovered in Aruban waters by the Persistence endeavor.  According to the Persistence own ROV operator and analyst ... that trap may have held the remains of Natalee Holloway.

1.  Why was this allowed to happen?

2.  Why was an invitation from the Arubans for an FBI presence not secured in the planning stages of this huge expensive undertaking?

++++++

BACKGROUND

THE ROV ANALYSIS

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment.

THE DECEMBER 30TH VISUAL DIVE

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant

Kyle Kingman:   After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

THE JANUARY 7TH RECOVERY DIVE

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

"I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

"But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

"If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Private Eye - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2010, 01:32:58 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, February 20th, 2010 – Special Guests: Jossy Mansur, Tim Miller, Dr. Dale Archer, Blink from Blink on Crime and Robin Sax

February 20th, 2010

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2010/02/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-saturday-february-20th-2010-%e2%80%93-special-guests-jossy-mansur-tim-miller-dr-dale-archer-and-robin-sax/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2010, 01:34:43 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, February 20th, 2010 – Special Guests: Jossy Mansur, Tim Miller, Dr. Dale Archer, Blink from Blink on Crime and Robin Sax

February 20th, 2010

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2010/02/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-saturday-february-20th-2010-%e2%80%93-special-guests-jossy-mansur-tim-miller-dr-dale-archer-and-robin-sax/

REMINDER

Debbie (BFN)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2010, 01:35:55 AM »

Obviously ... Tim Miller, John Silvetti and/or Louis Schaffer are not a believers in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Until some hard questions are answered regarding the happenings encompassing the contents of the trap/cage that was recovered by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008 ... I will not contribute to the continuing search.

Janet

++++++

THE REMAINING TARGETS

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 22, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »

INTERVIEW WITH TIM MILLER

Not sure how I feel about Steph Watts these days but anyway.....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE; JORAN VAN DER SLOOTS CONFESSION TO ME: MICHAEL CARDOZA C0-HOSTS

Steph Watts

Date / Time: 2/14/2010 6:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

WITH THE DEATH OF PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, THE FATHER OF MURDER SUSPECT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, THE SPOTLIGHT SHINES ONCE AGAIN ON THE UNSOLVED MURDER CASE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY. DID MR. VAN DER SLOOT TAKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE TO HIS GRAVE?? WILL JORAN APPEAR OUT OF HIDING TO HONOR HIS DEAD FATHER? I WAS THE LAST JOURNALIST TO SEE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. I SPENT 2 WEEKS WITH HIM IN THAILAND. FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THERE. WHY DID JORAN VAN DER SLOOT SUDDENLY WANT TO “CONFESS” TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME, WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND WHY HE’S IN THAILAND. ALSO I WILL DISCUSS THE PHONE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND HIS FATHER WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY – ARE THEY REAL?? WHAT MOTIVATED HIM TO COME FORWARD WITH A NEW VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED? YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not. 

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap. 

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together. 

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male. 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 22, 2010, 11:18:42 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 22, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »

February 20th, 2010

According to Tim Miller in his interview with Dana Pretzer the ongoing search in Aruban waters has not been abandoned.

Prior to Tim Miller, John Silvetti and Louis Shaeffer continuing the investigation of other areas targeted during the Persistence undertaking with donated funds … I believe that hard questions regarding accountability need to be answered. Think about it … the Aruban enemy … who has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo … was given unchallenged possession of the contents of the cage/trap … the contents which the Persistence ROV anaylyst determined may be Natalee Holloway’s remains.

+++++++++

Private Eye:

“If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 22, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »

THE POND SEARCH

Kyle Kingman:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It’s likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it’s only 2ft across and doesn’t have much relief, unless it’s completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 23, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »

Search Resumes For Body Of Natalee Holloway (video)

http://www.keyc.com/node/34038

Hmmm, wonder if they are searching?

A search is again under way in Aruba for the body of Natalee Holloway...A German news agency reports Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the Holloway case, has confessed to disposing of her body.Holloway has been missing since May 30, 2005. She was on a high school graduation trip to Aruba at the time of her disappearance. Her body has never been found.The statements by the Dutch suspect (van der Sloot) were made in front of cameras, and were similar to a confession he made two years ago to a Dutch crime reporter.

A search!!!  Who is in charge?

The two confessions do not equate.  The Range Rover "confession" claims Natalee was immediately taken out to sea in a boat and dumped overboard ... no meantion of a swamp/marsh/pond ... no mention of a trap/cage.

Natalee Holloway may have been buried in a shallow grave for a short period of time.  She may have been placed in a pond/marsh/swamp for a short period of time.  However ... bottom line ... according to the sonar/ROV operator/analyst on board the Persistence ... Natalee Holloway's remains were ... in all probability ... recovered unchallenged from the ocean floor by the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

The trap/cage should be the focus.  Everything else is a distraction.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2010, 10:50:38 AM »

A Brief History of Aruba

The earliest known evidence of inhabitation in Aruba was from the year 1,000 A.D. It proved the existence of Aruba's first dwellers, the Caquetios (from the Arawak tribe) who years before had fled north from South America to the island to escape the attacks of the Caribs tribe.

When Amerigo Vespucci � the man whose name is the basis for America � and a fellow explorer named Alonso de Ojeda stumbled across the island in 1499, Europe was subsequently made aware of its existence. The Spanish would lay claim to the country for the next 150 years, but leave it nearly abandoned once the gold they believed to be there was never found.

During this neglected period, pirates are known to have used Aruba as a hideout from which to attack transport ships en route to the New World. The remains of one of their castles can still be seen there today.

In 1636, the Dutch were able to capture the country from Spanish control and turned Aruba into a chief satellite location of the Dutch West India Company. The oldest building in Aruba � the historic For Zoutman and William III Tower - was built during this period. With the sole exception of a short period of ten years from 1805 � 1815 when the British gained control during the time of Napoleon, the country has been under Dutch control where it remains to this day.

In the early eighteen hundreds, the gold sought by the Spanish so long before was finally discovered. The gold mines would flourish until they were shut down in 1916. Two years later the country struck gold again, only this time it was black gold - oil. This led to the construction of one of the largest oil refineries in the world at the time.

It was during this period that Aruba and Cura�ao became the main suppliers of oil goods to the Allies during World War II. Though it fell under the attach of a German submarine in 1942, the attack failed and the refinery continued to flourish until oil production was shut down in the mid 1980s due to a worldwide surplus and the emphasis was placed on the tourism industry.

Two years later, First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt paid her first visit to Aruba when she came to see American troops stationed there.

In 1986 Aruba became autonomous from the domination of Cura�ao and planned to move forward until 1994 when the governments of Aruba and The Netherlands announced that they had decided to postpone the push for full independence indefinitely.

To this day, oil and tourism are the country's two largest industries. Even after oil refineries started up again in 1991, the focus on tourism was not forgotten, and the tourism industry thrives here today. Other industries in the country include gold and phosphate mining and the export of aloe.

http://www.arubaisbest.com/hyatt-aruba.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2010, 03:36:18 PM »

Natalee Holloway may have been temporarily hidden in the mangrovebushes ... placed in a pond or ... buried in a shallow grave.  However ... according to Kyle Kingman ... in all probability her remains ended up in a cage/trap located at the bottom of the ocean floor.

Janet

+++++

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69112.php

Google translation:

Natalee Holloway dumped in swamp "

February 23, 2010, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

A Saliña behind the Marriott hotel. The most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot, Natalee Holloway, he has a Saliña North dumped.

ORANGE CITY - Joran van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has them sinking into a swamp. Known that the main suspect in the disappearance case in at least one interview with Jaap Amesz, better known as Terror Jaap Gouden Kooi-winner.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

The interview was recorded in mid last year. The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba says since August 2009 to be aware of this "confession" of Van der Sloot. According to Chief Peter Blanken RTL television was now possible to broadcast the interview. The main accused, in the interview "to cleanse his conscience 'and' finally to speak the truth".

The Volkskrant reports that later this week a new interview with Van der Sloot planned. The makers hope that the possible suspect by the death of his father's card and will play more details to tell. Van der Sloot was recently in the Netherlands for the funeral of his father. Paul van der Sloot died on February 10 with a cardiac arrest during a game of tennis at Tierra del Sol. The lawyer was cremated last week in Arnhem.

No new facts
Van der Sloot claims in his most recent admission that the body was dumped into the sea never Holloway, as he had stated during hidden camera recordings of crime journalist Peter R. de Vries. The body of American teenager would, the statement hidden in a Salina. "At that time extensive research has been done here," said OM spokesperson Angela Ann. "A specialist team from the Netherlands in September 2009 with the Aruban police made physical trace evidence." The study, approximately 1.5 weeks took, brought no new facts to light.

Hopeless
Strongly committed to the OM or no more in the statements of the main suspect. "During the investigation it was clear that this statement is wrong on several points. If he really wanted to tell the truth, he said the exact spot, "said Chief whites. The spot where Van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has its own words dumped, was part of the study also examined already. It suggests that the Whites 'swamp' where Joran speaks, too large to meticulously examine in its entirety. He could not go because the location specified on a Saliña North. "With an aggressive climate on Aruba is like after such a long time little more of a body on. Without an exact location of Van der Sloot was hopeless, the chief said. "It's less than finding a needle in a haystack."

The reason the story about the confession only now emerges, is probably the fact that Dutch TV-makers initially had no interest in the program. In April 2009 images were released of the interview is to see that Van der Sloot is the lie detector. Maker within the time expected the program to one months, and one TV channel to sell. Despite the apparent lack of interest in the program is once again the world's press on the story plunge. Angela Ann spokesman told this newspaper that she last night three hours at night by U.S. media is called out of bed.

Since the disappearance of Holloway, in May 2005, there have been several searches. One of the most recent search was that of the American Fred Golba. In March 2009 was Golba, specializing in finding bodies, along with his dog by Rhino father Dave Holloway hired. He then searched in vain in the vicinity of the dam Monserat, also known as Real Tanki.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2010, 11:21:43 AM »

THE WITNESS - THE POND

The witness .... works for the Aruban Government and ... was polygraphed with the knowledge of the Prosecutor's office.  According to the prosecutor's office ... a full report of the polygraph was not forthcoming ... only summary.

It appears that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway may have been deceived.  Was the deception meant to distract them from their  doubts encompassing the Persistence find?  It is difficulted to comprehend why those who embrace a position that dictates justice for Natalee embrace the believe that collaborating with the enemy who has denied that justice since the getgo ... will result in a positive outcome.

While in the States ... why did this witness not give a statement to the FBI for their files?  Why was an official polygraph not requested?  Would the Aruban "powers that be" that employed the witness have objected?

++++++++++

THE WITNESS

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer. This witness statement is already widely known: the witness claims he saw Joran van der Sloot in the middle of the night of May 30th walking in front of his house, soaked up to his chest, walking on one shoe and heavily breathing. He was walking into the direction of the hotels, coming from the direction of the Church at Noord. What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction. There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.840

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »

STEPH WATTS – TIM MILLER

TOPIC - THE TRAP

February 14, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

February 28, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2010, 11:12:26 AM »

ACCORDING TO CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2010, 11:13:53 AM »

ACCORDING TO JOHN SILVETTI

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2010, 04:06:14 PM »

A Theory in a Nutshell

I may be barking up the wrong tree in my speculation but … here goes.

Anita van der Sloot is OK with Joran’s most recent “confession”. It distances Paulus from suspicion and … it distances the Kalpoes from suspicion … the Kalpoes who could bring Paulus down if they revealed all. It has the ability of allowing Aruba to close the Natalee Holloway case.

Unlike the Range Rover recording … a witness was implicated in this “confession” who will cooperate and declare that he and Joran are indeed guilty of a misdemeanor under Dutch law in regards to disposal of a body after “something bad happened” to Natalee Holloway.

Considering the unchallenged possession of the Persistence find by Arubans only … the Persistence find deemed by the ship’s ROV operator/analyst to be case related … evidence pertaining to Natalee Holloway’s remains will be located in that swamp?

++++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2010, 04:12:56 PM »

Could the reason that a particular pond was targeted and identified in Joran’s most recent confession was to concur with Dave Holloway and his suspicions early on?  Maybe Joran read … Aruba: Corruption in Paradise … prior to fabricating the most recent confession.

IMO … the "confession" is well thought out IF there is a first hand witness who willingly implicates himself along with … a designated location which a family member had targeted early on.

IF anything Natalee Holloway case related that was recoveredd from the Persistence find by the Aruban divers has been planted in the swamp and is discovered ... the strategy was brilliant.

Case Closed!!

Janet

+++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 57/58:
On that same trip, my father-in-law, Melvin Parten, accompanied me at 5:30 a.m. to the island’s bird sancturary. This was where it had been reported that the cadaver dogs had some hits, but it was unclear whether it had been thoroughly searched. It is twenty acres of waist-high stagnant water and lily pads, whcih we walked through for over three hours looking for clues about Natalee. We did not realize that the water would be so deep and that the roots of the lily pads would obstruct our efforts to cross or search the water. Not only would the lily pads obstruct our search, but we also realized that they were strong enough to hold a body down, which made searching the area much more tedious. Climbing up the bank onto the grass was very difficult. Our attempts to go through the grass were almost impossible, and we felt that if someone were carrying 105 pound, they could not have gone very far. We waded around for over three hours until the fatigue and heat set in. We knew we needed more help to clear this area. I remembered hearing that Joran had lost his sneakers near McDonalds, which is right next door to the sanctuary. I almost lost my own shoes walkng through the mud, so I believe that Joran’s sneakers may be in there.

When my father-in-law and I were finished searching, the stench on us was so bad that we had to take the floor mats from the car and put them on the seats to sit on. We drove straight to the ocean and jumped in to clean the sewage off before going back to wash our clothes. We had to wash them twice to get the smell out.

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2010, 04:32:48 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 -
« Reply #960 on: Today at 06:13:00 PM »

Steph Watts: Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller: No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not.

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap.

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together. 

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male. 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/CageRemains_ArubaReportsMaleDNA_Lia.jpg

BACK-PEDDLING

February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says:  we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.960

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 -
« Reply #960 on: Today at 06:13:00 PM »

Steph Watts: Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller: No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not.

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/CageRemains_ArubaReportsMaleDNA_Lia.jpg

BACK-PEDDLING

February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says:  we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.960

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »

Klaas or mod ...

Please delete post 256.  I messed up.

Thank you

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.