April 28, 2024, 07:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188667 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: March 01, 2010, 10:01:41 PM »

The bottom line is ... Natalee Holloway's remains ... a some point in time ...  ended up the cage/trap on the ocean floor where it remained for over 2 1/2 years until it was discovered by the Persistence and ... recovered unchallenged by the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT

"If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.

Private Eye - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »

Patrick vander Eem provides transcripts of all five rides in his book DISPOSED.  It appears that ... Joran is on a mission to implicate only himself in a misdemeanor under Dutch law of assisting in the disposal of a body.  He falsely implicates a friend.

Joran also negates the Persistence find of the trap/cage in his "confession".

Why does Peter Devries not acknowlege that Joran's words in the Range Rover recording ... other than the seizure segment ... are all lies?  Devries has an indept knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case.  Why does he refer to the recording as a "full confession"?  Why does he uphold the Aruban investigation?

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea. After that he visits Joran at his home, he has an apartment in the garden of his parent’s house, to talk about what happened. ....

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. ....

For all clarity, the fact that Van der Sloot has not been taken into custody on remand does not mean that the judicial investigation against him has come to an end. Far from it. The Public Prosecutor is working hard on the case in which Joran van der Sloot is still prime suspect.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »

Was Hans Mos implying to Kyle Kingman that when the Range Rover recording was released in ten days it would be clear that a trap/cage was not an issue in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway therefore the mission of the Persistence had been been based on a false premise from the beginning?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
"10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public"

During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba. After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes. I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

Credit: Kermit

thx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:47 PM »

It is obvious that Jossy Mansur is not a believer in regards to the Persistence betrayal.  Eduardo Mansur was on the ship and ... along with Kyle Kingman ... witnessed and heard all.  There is some wrong with this picture.

Janet

++++++

EDUARDO MANSUR

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman: Eduardo Mansur owns Benny Hannas (sp) and Hooters and perhaps others.. but he spends a lot of his time working with Diario for obvious reasons. He spends a lot of time in Bolivia and traveling around the US which he loves. He's got a beautiful F-250 truck and adores his two kids.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Jossy Mansur:  No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 07, 2010, 11:40:34 AM »

In the Steph Watts intervew, Tim Miller concedes that the January 1, 2008 Nicaragua lead that Dave Holloway and him followed up on may have been a hoax.  Tim Miller implies that Joran van der Sloot may have been behind the false lead.  Somehow ... I believe that in his heart Tim Miller must suspect that the motive behind the false lead was an attempt by others to distract his focus from the happenings that were taking place on-board the Persistence ... the happenings encompassing the trap/cage.

Following the visual dive ... Kyle Kingman claims that John Silvetti refers to Tim Miller as a liability.  I believe it could be assumed that Tim was indeed a liability to a cause that had nothing to do with justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her parents.  Tim Miller and the Dateline crew had to go and ... it had to happen prior to the recovery dive.

Janet

+++++++++

THE LIABILITY?

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

+++++++

STEPH WATTS – TIM MILLER

THE TRAP SEGMENT

February 14, 2010
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

February 28, 2010
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

bbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2010, 02:13:32 PM »

Beth and Sunny

My impatience tell me that the timing is right for that next book but ... you both know best.  Not only is there "the evidence" that was not included included in LOVING NATALEE ... there is so many hard question that need to be answered regarding some who claim justice for Natalee but whose actions within the past 2 1/2 years appear to be furthering the Aruban coverup that was established at the getgo.  Maybe John Silvetti could be a start.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio – Monday, October 15, 2007
Beth Holloway Twitty discussing her new book, Loving Natalee: A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith.

Dana:

I am assuming that there were lots you could have put in your book that you were not able to.

Beth:

There was so much evidence.

Maybe the second book needs to be “The Evidence”.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/10/15/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-monday-october-15-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-beth-holloway-twitty-and-ladonna-meredith-2/

If Beth Holloway was not a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the John Silvetti betrayal ... I firmly believe that the Natalee's Freebirds would not have been afforded her permission to expose Kyle's posts.  After all ... the reputations of John Silvetti and credibility of the Persistence undertaking were in the balance.

Janet

+++++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly. At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2010, 12:38:34 PM »

Iis not negating the successes of TES when the hard questions are asked in regards to the troubling happenings encompassing the recovery of the cage/trap ... in regards to Tim Miller's ongoing relationship with John S. and Louis S ... in regards to accountability.  It is called loyalty to Natalee Holloway and those who love her.  It is call good stewardship.

How many who upheld the Persistence undertaking through prayer ... through designated donations to TES ... were under the impression that any find that appeared to be case related would be afforded unchallenged to the enemy ... the enemy who has been behind the cover up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May, 30, 2005?

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 10, 2010, 04:08:24 PM »

For two months following the January, 2008 recovery dive when Aruban divers retrieved the contents of the trap/cage targeted by the Persistence undertaking ... mapping of the ocean floor of the coast of Aruban continued.  Targets were identified but not investigated.

Potential donors who wish to assist in underwriting an extended search to investigated identified targets must take personal responsibility to research the happenings encompassing the trap/cage and ... ask the hard questions prior to making the decision to part with their hard earned bucks.

++++++++++

THE REMAINING TARGETS

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Kyle Kingman
- 05/08/08:  John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman - 06/06/08:  Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08:  He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  ... Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 10, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway ... why has Tim Miller (TES) continued to maintain a professional relationship with John S. and Louis S over the past two years?

Considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... in the name of accountability to TES donors ... why are funds being solicited for an extended search.

++++++++

TIM MILLER - A LIABILITY?

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 11, 2010, 03:42:04 PM »

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

ins pg 14

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 11, 2010, 05:47:56 PM »

The following implies that Tim Miller and John Silvetti had an ongoing professional relationship following the troubling happenings that encompassed the January 7, 2008 recovery of the trap/cage by Aruban divers.

I somehow believe that Tim Miller would be going up one side of John Silvetti and down the other if there was a possibility that the remains of his precious daughter had been in that cage/trap.  In the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway ... I cannot believe that Tim Miller has remained silent.

Janet

+++++++

THE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH - JOHN SILVETTI CONNECTION

DECEMBER 9, 2008

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573186;topicseen#msg573186

DECEMBER 18, 2008

Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

FEBRUARY 22, 2009

Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

FEBRUARY 24, 2009

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

OCTOBER 12, 2009

We would like to thank all of our volunteers who came out and participated in the evidence search last week. Additionally, we want to thank our Florida members who made the trip for the search and additional training. It was a pleasure to have all of them in Texas.

We would like to extend special thanks to Love’s Marina in Crosby, Texas for providing our team a place to set up our command center for the week.

Special thanks go to the following companies for donating their resources and employees for the search:

RP Flight Systems

The Silvetti Group of Companies

Moffitt Customized Fueling

Hal Newsom’s Airboat Tours

Team Watters

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/10/evidence-search/

nxtpg

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: March 11, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »

Could it be that in January, 2008 ... following the January 7, 2008 recovery dive by the Arubans ... following the Nicaragua distraction ... there was a meeting of the minds between Louis Shaeffer, John Silvetti and Tim Miller with Kurtis productions regarding a documentary on the Persistence undertaking.

However ... when the blurbs below are considered ... all segments of the documentary WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY fall short in regards to the contents of the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence ... the contents of the trap/cage afforded unchallenged to the Arubans by John Silvetti.  Why is that?

Considering Dateline was on board the Persistence right up until December 30, 2007 and ... Bill Kurtis did not arrive on the Island until the end of January, 2008 ... the Kurtis documentary must of been filmed in February, 2008.

+++++++

THE KURTIS PRODUCTIONS DOCUMENTARY

Kyle Kingman
- 02/12/08: We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information.

Kyle Kingman: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

Big Spender

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

JANUARY, 2009 - NEW ZEALAND

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

MARCH, 2009 - ASIA

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

pbbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2010, 07:58:53 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/03/endless-search-banquet-and-charity-auction-april-8-2010/

“Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction, April 8, 2010

Posted on 07. Mar, 2010 by smckinney in About TES, Calendar of Events, Featured Articles,

TES News

The First Annual “Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas EquuSearch will be held on April 8, 2010, at 6:30 p.m.  The Event is being held at Campbell Hall, Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, Texas  77507.  Celebrity Guests include Beth Holloway, Don Clark and Judith McNaught.  The Master of Ceremonies will be Lisa Baldwin of KPRC Channel 2.  The Auctioneer will be Judge Louie Ditta.  Live music will be performed by Kelly McGuire.

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/0050358-fly1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »

Bayou Belles and Beauxs Annual Charity Gala, February 20, 2010
Posted on 27. Jan, 2010 by smckinney in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES News

There is going to be a Fundraiser/Charity Gala benefiting Texas EquuSearch on February 20, 2010. The event is a Mardi Gras Ball and will hosted by the Bayou Belles and Beauxs. The event will be held at The Club at Falcon Point, 24503 Falcon Point Drive, Katy, TX 77494 from 7:00 p.m. until 12:00 midnight. The Keynote Speaker will be Tim Miller — Director of Texas EquuSearch. The Emcee will be Courtney Zavala (KPRC 2). There will be a special reading of a letter from Beth Hollaway, mother of Natalee Hollaway. The two guest speakers are (i) Don K. Clark — Former FBI Special Agent & Houston Bureau Chief, and (ii) Ann Hodge — President and CEO of Katy Area Chamber of Commerce. The featured talent will be Brittany Holcomb with ABSOLUTELY! Katy magazine.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/01/bayou-belles-and-beauxs-annual-charity-gala-february-20-2010/

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2010, 12:57:45 PM »

"THE IMPLICATIONS ARE TREMENDOUS!!"

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude.  This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous.  If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

FOX News - April 23, 2006

Authorities continued to study images of the sea floor taken during a four-day search by the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba Coast Guard, said Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office, on Saturday.

"There is nothing we can say immediately about the results," said Croes, who has declined to say what authorities hope to find in the images or to say how the search was related to Holloway's disappearance nearly a year ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192750,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2010, 11:16:04 PM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW

SEGMENT - THE TRAP

February 14, 2010

Tim Miller: 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

Transcript: Kermit

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.960

February 28, 2010

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: March 14, 2010, 11:18:43 PM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW

SEGMENT - THE TRAP

February 14, 2010

Tim Miller: 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

February 28, 2010

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2010, 01:42:09 PM »

Could it be that Hans Mos was implying in his words to Kyle Kingman that the release of the  Range Rover recording in ten days would reveal in Joran van der Sloots own words that a trap/cage was not an issue in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... a trap/cage which had been the focus of the entire Persistence undertaking from the getgo?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public.  During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba.  After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes.  I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »

I hope that Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro were not given a heads up.

Somehow I believe that this find would never have been revealed if Patti and John Muldowney had not reently come forward to the media regarding their frustrations with the FBI.

Janet

++++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

Couple Snaps Skeleton Pic in Aruba: Natalee Holloway?
Pa. couple snaps pic of skeleton where Natalee Holloway went missing
By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 11:20 AM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

Patti and John Muldowney want investigators to take a good look at a picture they took while snorkeling.

... John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

"I didn't hear nothing for a month," said John.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony.

This time they told me, 'John, we're not allowed to tell you what we're doing with it,'" he said.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," Patti told the Intelligencer. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

Patti Muldowney was busy snapping pictures of colorful fish during her snorkeling dive off the coast of Aruba last fall. She didn't notice what else was on the sea floor.

"We only discovered it after we got the film developed," the 62-year-old Rapho Township woman said.

Flipping through the prints in December, the Muldowneys realized Patti had photographed more than just underwater scenery.

One picture appears to show a human skeleton.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," said her husband, John Muldowney.

They showed friends. They showed the local police.

All agreed: It looks like human bones.

"I showed my doctor," John Muldowney said. "He said it looks like it's weighted down with some rocks."

Skeleton. Aruba. Could it be? The Muldowneys wonder.

•••

The Muldowneys forwarded copies of the photo — which they had enlarged — to the FBI field office in Philadelphia, but investigators won't say what, if anything, they're doing with it.

John Muldowney has a gut feeling the skeleton could be that of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama honors student whose mysterious disappearance in Aruba in May 2005 continues to make international headlines.

"It just seems so strange that that girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there's a body lying there," said John Muldowney, 78, a retired propane inspector with the state Department of Labor and Industry and owner of the Pinch Pond Family Campground.

"I hate to say I wish it was her, but it would give that family some closure."

Muldowney said he contacted this newspaper about the photo because he was getting nowhere with the FBI.

"I've called Quantico" — the agency's training academy in Virginia — "so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he said.

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

•••

Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during her high school's graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. Her classmates reported seeing her leave the Carlos 'n Charlie's in the capital city of Oranjestad.

The case remains unsolved, though a man once suspected of involvement in Holloway's disappearance has recently claimed to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot, 22, said in an interview with RTL Nieuws that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp. He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

Holloway's family has offered a reward of $250,000 for help solving her disappearance. It has also offered a $1 million reward for information leading to her safe return.

Since her disappearance nearly five years ago, tourists have reported finding skeletal remains on the island. Tests have shown them be those of shipwrecked sailors, however.

•••

The Muldowneys were on a seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure Of The Seas, whose first port was Oranjestad.

They and another couple from Lititz had taken a catamaran out to a snorkeling site. "It was far enough out that we couldn't see land," remembers family friend Ken Dimm.

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres.

Only two months later, in December, did she realize there was more to that picture.

Evette Dimm noticed it first.

"She looks at the one picture, and you can see a fish in it," remembers John Muldowney. "Then she says, 'God, that looks like a skeleton or a corpse.' "

Patti Muldowney wonders whether the skeleton is that of Holloway.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," she said. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help.

"But we have not heard anything. I hope they do look into it. It would be good if the parents have finality."

tmurse@lnpnews.com

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.