April 27, 2024, 02:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188637 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:08 PM »

Greyscale and adjusted the brightness and contrast:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2010, 01:05:12 PM »

Couple Snaps Skeleton Pic in Aruba: Natalee Holloway?
Pa. couple snaps pic of skeleton where Natalee Holloway went missing
By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 11:20 AM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

A Pennsylvania couple thinks they may have found Natalee Holloway's skeleton on a vacation to Aruba.

Patti and John Muldowney want investigators to take a good look at a picture they took while snorkeling.

It shows what they think is a skeleton on the bottom of the ocean.

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last November. No one noticed until mid January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

"They came over and discovered it when they were looking through our photos," John Muldowney told NBC Philadelphia .

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," John, 78, said in an interview with the Intelligencer Journal.

They showed the  photo to friends, police, even a doctor and everyone agreed it looked like a human skeleton. John wondered if it could be the remains of Natalee Holloway, 18, who disappeared in 2005 during a high school graduation trip.

The Natalee Holloway case has yet to be solved. Joran van der Sloot, the son of a Dutch diplomat,  was allegedly the last person to see Holloway, and he told authorities that Holloway died and he dumped her body in the ocean. He later said he sold Holloway as a sex slave. Van der Sloot's stories could not be confirmed by police and he was never charged in the case because Aruban prosecutors said they didn't have enough evidence.

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

"I didn't hear nothing for a month," said John.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2010, 04:46:22 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/pennsylvania_couples_photo_dra.html

Pennsylvania couple's photo draws attention back to Natalee Holloway case

By Erin Stock -- The Birmingham News
March 18, 2010, 1:15PM

A Pennsylvania couple who believe they might have photographed Natalee Holloway's skeleton underwater near Aruba are drawing a lot of attention today.

Television crews were outside John Muldowney's door, in Manheim, Pa., as he spoke this morning over the phone with The Birmingham News. An interview with a national network is planned for tonight.

"Good Morning America is trying to get us on tomorrow morning, but we already promised CNN we wouldn't release it to any other national media before them," the 78-year-old explained.

Muldowney believes the photograph his wife took reveals a human skeleton that could be the body of the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba. He said his wife snapped the photo while snorkeling, using a disposable camera made for underwater use.

The Muldowneys did not develop the images until January, and that's when a family friend pointed out the image.

"She said, 'That looks like a corpse or a skeleton,'" said Muldowney, a retiree who owns a campground in Pennsylvania, "and we all looked at it and we said, 'Oh my God. It does.'" [Skeleton photo enlargement]

Muldowney then showed the photo to "a hundred people," including his family doctor, who concurred that it seemed to be a human skeleton. Next he went to the police and FBI. But the FBI told him they could not tell him what would be done with the photo, so Muldowney contacted his local newspaper, The Lancaster Intelligencer Journal.

"I couldn't believe they weren't getting back with something," he said of authorities.

The photo was also mailed to Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father. Muldowney said he has not heard back from him.

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

Asked why he was wanted to publicize the photograph, Muldowney said he wants to help the family get closure. Muldowney is a father of three daughters.

"My daughters were just as beautiful as that girl," he said.

Muldowney told the Intelligencer Journal he had a gut feeling the body was Natalee Holloway's.

"And if it's not her, it's somebody," he said. "Somebody will get closure out of it. Because it's definitely a body."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2010, 05:16:29 PM »

Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm US/Eastern
Pa. Couple: Aruba Photo Shows Human Remains

MANHEIM, Pa. (CBS 3) ―  John Muldowney of Manheim says his wife, Patti, took this photograph while snorkeling off the coast of Aruba last fall and believes it shows human remains.

John Muldowney of Manheim says his wife, Patti, took the photograph while snorkeling off the coast of Aruba last October.

After the snapshot was developed, John says friends noticed an image that looks like human remains or a skeleton on the ocean floor. The Muldowney's showed the photo to their doctor and then called local authorities.

John Muldowney said after notifying police he contacted the FBI.

"The FBI in Quantico told me to send it to the violent crimes in unit in Philadelphia," John said.

John said he and his wife speculate if this is indeed a photo of a body, that it could be Natalee Holloway. Holloway, an honors student from Alabama, disappeared while in Aruba on a school trip nearly five years ago.

"If they can find out that King Tut had a club foot, thousands of years later with that DNA, they'll be able to find out if that's poor Natalee Holloway," said John.

Eyewitness News has confirmed the FBI received the photos and forwarded them to their Miami office to be analyzed.

Stay with CBS3.com and Eyewitness News for the latest on this story.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/aruba.natalee.holloway.2.1572504.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2010, 05:42:30 PM »

Aruban police say they will look into skeleton photo
March 18, 2010, 2:50PM

The Aruban police's lead investigator on the Natalee Holloway case said today he was unaware of a photo taken by an American tourist who believes the image shows what could be the missing teen's body on the ocean floor.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson said his team of investigators will look into it, in a telephone interview with The Birmingham News.

"Of course," he said. "We look at everything."

Richardson said authorities are still actively investigating the Mountain Brook girl's disappearance. Holloway vanished in 2005 on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," Richardson said. "Although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."

Divers have conducted a thorough search of the waters, Richardson said. But he said if a body was dumped at sea, "it could be even in Panama. You never know."

Richardson also said a recent on-air confession by suspect Joran van der Sloot on Dutch television has produced new leads. He said he remains hopeful that investigators will uncover what happened to Holloway

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_police_say_they_will_lo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »

Considering Joran van der Sloot's balcony confession was revealed on February 25, 2010 ... it would appear that John Muldowney started the ball roll in regards to informing Dave Holloway and the FBI of the photo at the end of January.

Janet

++++++

By KAREN ARAIZA

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators.  He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

The Aruban police's lead investigator on the Natalee Holloway case said today he was unaware of a photo taken by an American tourist who believes the image shows what could be the missing teen's body on the ocean floor.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson said his team of investigators will look into it, in a telephone interview with The Birmingham News.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »

Holloway's Dad: Speak Out About Photo
Pa. couple claims underwater snapshot shows skeleton that may be missing teen Natalee Holloway
By VINCE LATTANZIO
Updated 6:25 AM EDT, Fri, Mar 19, 2010

The father of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway has asked a Pennsylvania couple to share their assertions that an underwater photo may show the remains of his daughter.

Patti and John Muldowney were snorkeling off the coast of Aruba last October when they snapped a photo of what appears to be a human skeleton.

The alleged remains went unnoticed until months later when the Manheim, Pa. couple was looking over trip pictures with some friends.

"The first thing that my husband said was 'Maybe that could be Natalee Holloway,'" Patti Muldowney said.

The couple showed the photo to friends, doctors and their local law enforcement before passing it along to the feds in February.

They also sent a copy to the missing teen's parents. And Thursday evening Dan Holloway called the Lancaster County couple to discuss what they had found.

"He's all in favor of it because it keeps the investigation going," John said after the conversation.

The couple also spoke to the man who wrote a novel about Holloway's 2005 disappearance.

"He called and said 'John, you may have the final chapter of the biggest crime of the century," John explained.

Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother, is also aware of the photo, but chose not to comment, her attorney told NBC Philadelphia Thursday.

Holloway was visiting the island nation in the summer of 2005 during a class trip when she disappeared. Much speculation has surrounded three men she was last seen with -- Joran van der Sloot, the son of a Dutch diplomat, and Deepak and Satish Kalope.

Van der Sloot has long been suspected in the girl's disappearance. He's made several confessions to media outlets, been arrested twice and both times released due to a lack of evidence.

The FBI will be visiting the Mundowneys in the next few days to further investigate the photo and discuss the couple's claims, agents confirmed Thursday.

While some feel the photo may just be a bunch of rocks, the elderly grandparents are sure of what they see.

"This body is laying on its back," John said as he traced over the picture with his finger.

The couple hopes, if the alleged body turns out to be Holloways', that it will bring some closure to her torn family.

"We know how those parents must feel," Patti said. "If there's any way we can help bring closure to this family, it would make us feel so wonderful."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Holloways-Dad-Speak-Out-About-Photo-88501717.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2010, 12:16:55 PM »

Updated March 18, 2010
Couple Believes They Have Underwater Photo of Natalee Holloway's Remains

FOXNews.com

The photo taken by John and Patti Muldowney of Manheim last fall was turned over to the FBI, because John says he has a gut feeling it may be the missing Alabama honor student who disappeared in Aruba nearly five years ago.

A Pennsylvania couple believes an underwater snapshot they took off the coast of Aruba reveals human remains on the ocean floor that could be those of Natalee Holloway, Lancasteronline.com reported.

The photo taken by John and Patti Muldowney of Manheim last fall was turned over to the FBI, because John Muldowney says he has a gut feeling it's the missing Alabama honor student who disappeared in Aruba nearly five years ago.

"We did receive the photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia, told the newspaper.

However, it's a mystery as to what happened to the photo after that.

The Miami office and the FBI's legal attache in Barbados, which has control over the Aruba area, both told the newspaper they have no record of getting it.

Patti Muldowney took the shot while snorkeling near the Caribbean island. Only later did the couple notice one photo shows what could be a human corpse or skeleton..

"It just seems so strange that that girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there's a body lying there," John Muldowney, 78, told the newspaper.

A teen at the time, Joran van der Sloot 22, was last seen with Holloway before her disappearance in 2005 while on her high school's graduation trip. He has since gave various confessions as to what happened to her, but prosecutors in Aruba say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

In December 2007, authorities officially closed the case.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/18/couple-believes-underwater-photo-natalee-holloway-remains/?test=latestnews

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2010, 02:11:14 PM »

The following article implies that the chain of command broke down somewhere between the Philadelphia FBI and the Miami FBI.  This would imply that Aruba Law Enforcement was unaware of the photo.

I suspect IF the photo reveals skeletal remains ... they are not those of Natalee Holloway.  Although I did waver for a very short period of time ... I cannot let go of Kyle Kingman's own word in post after post after post regarding the happenings on board the Persistence.

++++++

Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Oranjestad

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 19, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »

Considering the Aruban prosecutor claims he was unaware of the photo ... considering there was no followup by the Philadelphia FBI ... I am wondering if Dave Holloway received the communication that John Muldowney claims he sent him?

I would assume that Dave would have been on the phone to the Aruban prosecutor lickity split.

++++++++

"I couldn't believe they weren't getting back with something," he said of authorities.

The photo was also mailed to Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father. Muldowney said he has not heard back from him.

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: March 19, 2010, 02:27:04 PM »

A Pennsylvania couple who believe they might have photographed Natalee Holloway's skeleton underwater near Aruba are drawing a lot of attention today.

Television crews were outside John Muldowney's door, in Manheim, Pa., as he spoke this morning over the phone with The Birmingham News. An interview with a national network is planned for tonight.

"Good Morning America is trying to get us on tomorrow morning, but we already promised CNN we wouldn't release it to any other national media before them," the 78-year-old explained.
Muldowney believes the photograph his wife took reveals a human skeleton that could be the body of the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba. He said his wife snapped the photo while snorkeling, using a disposable camera made for underwater use.

The Muldowneys did not develop the images until January, and that's when a family friend pointed out the image.

"She said, 'That looks like a corpse or a skeleton,'" said Muldowney, a retiree who owns a campground in Pennsylvania, "and we all looked at it and we said, 'Oh my God. It does.'" [Skeleton photo enlargement]

Muldowney then showed the photo to "a hundred people," including his family doctor, who concurred that it seemed to be a human skeleton. Next he went to the police and FBI. But the FBI told him they could not tell him what would be done with the photo, so Muldowney contacted his local newspaper, The Lancaster Intelligencer Journal.

Asked why he was wanted to publicize the photograph, Muldowney said he wants to help the family get closure. Muldowney is a father of three daughters.

"My daughters were just as beautiful as that girl," he said.

Muldowney told the Intelligencer Journal he had a gut feeling the body was Natalee Holloway's.

"And if it's not her, it's somebody," he said. "Somebody will get closure out of it. Because it's definitely a body."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: March 19, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »

By KAREN ARAIZA

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last November. No one noticed until mid January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2010, 02:32:47 PM »

Whether the image reveals human remains or not ... somewhere the chain of command broke down in regards to this tip.  The FBI in Philadelphia claims that the photo was forwarded to the FBI in Miami.  The FBI in Miami denies it was ever received.  Is there not a protocol in place that would confirm receipt of evidence.  Is there not a protocol established called "follow up".

Considering Joran van der Sloot's balcony confession was revealed on February 25, 2010 ... it would appear that John Muldowney started the ball roll in regards to informing Dave Holloway and the Philadelphia FBI of the photo at the end of January.

++++++

By KAREN ARAIZA

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators.  He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Oranjestad

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »

By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 10:29 PM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

A Pennsylvania couple thinks they may have found Natalee Holloway's skeleton on a vacation to Aruba.

Patti and John Muldowney want investigators to take a good look at a picture they took while snorkeling.

It shows what they think is a skeleton on the bottom of the ocean.

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last fall. No one raised a red flag until mid-January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

"They came over and discovered it when they were looking through our photos," the Lancaster County man told NBC Philadelphia.

They showed the photo to friends, police, even a doctor and everyone agreed it looked like a human skeleton. John wondered if it could be the remains of Natalee Holloway, 18, who disappeared in 2005 during a high school graduation trip.

"This body is laying on its back," John, 78, said as he traced over the picture with his finger. He pointed out what he believes to be parts of a skeleton.

The Natalee Holloway case has yet to be solved. Joran van der Sloot, the son of a Dutch diplomat,  was allegedly the last person to see Holloway, and he told authorities that Holloway died and he dumped her body in the ocean. He later said he sold Holloway as a sex slave. Van der Sloot's stories could not be confirmed by police and he was never charged in the case because Aruban prosecutors said they didn't have enough evidence.

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

We contacted Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother, asking if she had seen the photo. Her attorney said they are aware of it's existence, but did not want to offer comment.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer Journal.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia in February.

As time passed without word, the man called the FBI after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony.

"I called Philadelphia and [asked] 'What are you doing,'" he told NBC Philadelphia Thursday. Their response was "We can't tell you, we're not allowed to tell you."

The FBI did tell NBC Philadelphia that the photo is on its way to the agency's bureau in Bridgetown, Barbados. That office handles cases for many Caribbean countries including Aruba, Special Agent Frank Burton, Jr. said.

The man admits it's easy to think the discovery could be Holloway's body because all of the media coverage. Whether it is or isn't, he's convinced it's not a rock formation.

"It's somebody," he said. "You know somebody might get closure outta this. It would be great if they could."

The FBI will be following up with John and Patti to learn more information.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2010, 02:39:33 PM »

Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Oranjestad

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: March 19, 2010, 02:41:37 PM »

Richardson said authorities are still actively investigating the Mountain Brook girl's disappearance. Holloway vanished in 2005 on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," Richardson said. "Although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."

Divers have conducted a thorough search of the waters, Richardson said. But he said if a body was dumped at sea, "it could be even in Panama. You never know."

Richardson also said a recent on-air confession by suspect Joran van der Sloot on Dutch television has produced new leads. He said he remains hopeful that investigators will uncover what happened to Holloway

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »

How hard would it be to investigate considering there are only six wrecks where tourists are taken for diving and snorkeling?

+++++

Scuba Diving Aruba

Antilla Wreck (60 feet)-
Arashi Wreck (35-60 feet)-
California Wreck (30 - 45 feet)-
Debbie Wreck (70 feet)-
Pedernales Wreck (35 feet)-
Tugboat Wreck (40 - 90 feet)-

http://www.arubabound.com/dive/dive.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 19, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »

In the past two months why wasn't Patti Muldowney contacted by FBI or the Aruban investigators in regards to the location that she was snorkeling.  The issue is human remains for crying out loud.

How hard would it be to investigate considering there are only six wrecks where tourists are taken for diving and snorkeling?

+++++

Scuba Diving Aruba

Antilla Wreck (60 feet)-
Arashi Wreck (35-60 feet)-
California Wreck (30 - 45 feet)-
Debbie Wreck (70 feet)-
Pedernales Wreck (35 feet)-
Tugboat Wreck (40 - 90 feet)-

http://www.arubabound.com/dive/dive.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »

Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Oranjestad

Big surprise?? NOT!!  Liars...

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.