April 27, 2024, 07:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188623 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: March 21, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »

ANTILLA WRECK

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

NANCY GRACE
Does Underwater Photo Show Natalee`s Remains?
Aired March 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Now, the other thing -- Rupa Mikkilineni, our producer on the story. Rupa, I`ve done a lot of underwater dives. And isn`t it true that this alleged sighting of a human skeleton is near what we call a wreck dive? There are some German ships that are sunk, that have been sunk there, and people go dive and look around, as best they can safely, around that area?

RUPA MIKKILINENI, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s right, Nancy. It was a German shipwreck in 1945 called the Antilla, which went down, sank, and is in that area. The ship can actually be seen from aerial shots through the water`s surface. And this snorkeling area is quite close to this shipwreck.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

Scuba Diving Aruba

Antilla Wreck (60 feet)-
Arashi Wreck (35-60 feet)-
California Wreck (30 - 45 feet)-
Debbie Wreck (70 feet)-
Pedernales Wreck (35 feet)-
Tugboat Wreck (40 - 90 feet)-

http://www.arubabound.com/dive/dive.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 21, 2010, 07:09:01 PM »

A local "unidentified" dive claims to recognize the location where the "skeleton" image was captured with a disposal camera.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway's Remains? Aruba Divers to Examine Area
Snorkeling Couple Believe They Might Have Photographed Missing Teen's Skeleton off Aruba
By CHRISTINE BROUWER and RUSSELL GOLDMAN
March 20, 2010

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor's office in Aruba, said she was not authorized to say when or where the dive would take place, except that it will happen "in the very near future." Officials likely will have the results of the preliminary investigation by Sunday or Monday.

The underwater photograph of the sea floor depicts a rough outline that the couple believes resembles a human skeleton, according to the Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era, which first published the photo on Thursday.

Patti Muldowney, 62, of Rapho Township, Pa., took the photo while snorkeling off the Caribbean island but "only discovered it after we got the film developed," she told the paper of the body-shaped image in the picture.

"We have received the photo," Angela said. "The problem is that the couple cannot say exactly where they took the picture. They cannot point to the exact location. But someone has now come forward who believes that they know the spot. So we are going to do a preliminary investigation, which means a dive team will be dispatched to that location."

Angela couldn't reveal the identity of the person who recognized the underwater location of the photo -- but said it's likely a local who dives often and knows the waters around the island well.

Angela previously said evidence found during any dive to investigate the photo would be sent to the Dutch Forensic Institute in The Hague.

She added that it was not uncommon for human remains to be found off the coast and cautioned that even if a body was discovered it might not be Holloway.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/natalee-holloways-remains-aruba-divers-examine-area-couple/story?id=10156542&page=2

Greyscale and adjusted the brightness and contrast:

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2010, 07:15:19 PM »

I do not have a clue whether the photo image depicts a skeleton or a rock formation.  It is something akin to a cloud.  If you think “skeleton” ... you see a “skeleton”.  If you think "rocks" ... you see “rocks”.

However … what I have learned through this recent incident is that any evidence or tips forwarded to the FBI ... which appears to be Natalee Holloway case related … are passed on to the Aruban enemy for investigation ... the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.  The agency does not involve itself unless invited.

Something is not right when the tiny Island of Aruba has the power to hold the United States of America at arms length while denying one of Her citizens justice … justice which is an entitlement under unmanipulated Dutch law.

Janet

+++++++

Updated March 19, 2010
Top Pathologist: Investigate Possible Holloway Find

Patti Muldowney, of Manheim, Pa., took the photograph while snorkeling with her husband, John, during an October vacation in Aruba. They noticed that the photograph resembled a skeleton partially obscured by sand and recently forwarded it to the FBI's Philadelphia office.

"It's been sent to our legal attache in Bridgetown [Barbados] and they will work with local authorities in the matter," FBI spokesman Brian Herrick told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday.

The FBI will assist only if requested, Herrick told the paper.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson of the Aruban police told the Birmingham News that authorities will investigate.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," he said, "although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/pathologist-investigate-possible-holloway/

Aruban divers find little in first look for possible Natalee Holloway skeleton
By Toraine Norris -- The Birmingham News
March 20, 2010, 8:15PM
and Roy Williams -- The Birmingham News

The lead investigator for Aruban police said Saturday night that divers will resume searching Sunday in an area where a couple snorkeling took an underwater picture they believe may be the skeleton of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Deputy Police Chief Adolpho Richardson told The Birmingham News that nothing was found in the area searched Saturday.

"The FBI is helping Aruban authorities by conducting more interviews with the Pennsylvania couple who took pictures," Richardson said. Also being interviewed are members of the group on the snorkeling trip, he said.

"We are trying to narrow down the search area," Richardson said. "We have an idea of where it could have been but we are just guessing based on the information we have. The moment we have more accurate information, you can conduct a more thorough search."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_divers_in_first_look_fo.html

Page 184:
   Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2010, 07:27:08 PM »

ADOLPHI RICHARDSON

Adolphi Richardson has been involved in the Natalee Holloway case the getgo Is his job to assure that those within the investigation who has come and gone within the past five years adhere to the on going cover up agenda?

++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Updated March 19, 2010
Top Pathologist: Investigate Possible Holloway Find

Patti Muldowney, of Manheim, Pa., took the photograph while snorkeling with her husband, John, during an October vacation in Aruba. They noticed that the photograph resembled a skeleton partially obscured by sand and recently forwarded it to the FBI’s Philadelphia office.

“It’s been sent to our legal attache in Bridgetown [Barbados] and they will work with local authorities in the matter,” FBI spokesman Brian Herrick told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday.

The FBI will assist only if requested, Herrick told the paper.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson of the Aruban police told the Birmingham News that authorities will investigate.

“We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it,” he said, “although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/pathologist-investigate-possible-holloway/

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2010, 07:38:59 PM »

No Word From Aruba About Holloway Search
Last Update: 10:00 am (March 21, 2010) 

There's still no word from Aruban police authorities on what, if anything, a search for underwater remains has turned up. Initial reports said the island police would be searching this weekend.

The latest development in the Natalee Holloway disappearance was triggered by an underwater photograph taken by a vacationing Pennsylvania couple. Although the image is not distinct, some feel the photo shows skeletal remains.

Aruban authorities said they would dispatch a dive team to what they think is the site...which the Pennsylvania couple could not pinpoint.

Aruban Police Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson says they are looking into it but that chances are slim it will lead to results.

Beth Holloway, mother of the missing Mountain Brook girl, has declined comment on the latest of possible leads in the almost five year old case. Then 18 year Natalee disappeared on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Her body has never been found.

A continuing thread in the mystery is Dutch national Joran van Der Sloot. Van Der Sloot and two Aruban teenage brothers were the subject of suspicion but have never been charged.

Joran van Der Sloot has made rambling and conflicting confessions on at least two occasions. In one of those he said Holloway died in his presence and that he disposed of her body at sea.

Aruban authorities have dismissed van Der Sloot's confessions as "fantasy." Although questioned several times, he has never been charged in Holloway's disappearance.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/No-Word-From-Aruba-About-Holloway-Search/SToCz9sBf06_zP3kna8lrQ.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 21, 2010, 07:43:57 PM »

Aruban divers to inspect site where couple says they saw human remains
March 21, 2010 3:33 a.m. EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/20/aruba.photo.remains/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: March 26, 2010, 03:49:41 PM »

Holloway Search Canceled
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 4:48 AM PDT

Aruba (WSFA) - The latest search for Natalee Holloway is over in Aruba.   Last week an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they thought were human remains.   Aruban authorities immediately launched an investigation to see what was under water.   Divers say they found nothing but rocks and coral.

Holloway lived in Mountain Brook, Alabama and disappeared on a senior class trip to the island in 2005

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=12208669

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: March 26, 2010, 03:53:25 PM »

Authorities call off underwater search for Natalee Holloway's remains
March 24, 2010 9:38 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities have called off a dive team's search for the remains of Natalee Holloway after two days of searching the waters off Aruba proved fruitless, a spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor said Wednesday.

The search was initiated after a Pennsylvania couple vacationing on the island told authorities that a picture they took last year while snorkeling looked like a skeleton.

Aruban police contacted the island's tour companies and used a dive team to search the island's snorkeling locations, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office.

After searching Sunday and Wednesday, police "feel pretty confident" they scoured all areas typically used by snorkelers and found nothing that resembled the image depicted in the photograph, she said. "It's a dead end," she added. "We're assuming the photo is of coral."

Though no more dives are planned to follow up on the couple's tip, Angela said the prosecutor's office will continue "to follow every lead" in an attempt to determine what happened to Holloway, an 18-year-old Alabama high school student who was on a graduation trip in May 2005 when she was last reported seen leaving a bar in the capital of Oranjestad.

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities have called off a dive team's search for the remains of Natalee Holloway after two days of searching the waters off Aruba proved fruitless, a spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor said Wednesday.

The search was initiated after a Pennsylvania couple vacationing on the island told authorities that a picture they took last year while snorkeling looked like a skeleton.

Aruban police contacted the island's tour companies and used a dive team to search the island's snorkeling locations, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office.

After searching Sunday and Wednesday, police "feel pretty confident" they scoured all areas typically used by snorkelers and found nothing that resembled the image depicted in the photograph, she said. "It's a dead end," she added. "We're assuming the photo is of coral."

Though no more dives are planned to follow up on the couple's tip, Angela said the prosecutor's office will continue "to follow every lead" in an attempt to determine what happened to Holloway, an 18-year-old Alabama high school student who was on a graduation trip in May 2005 when she was last reported seen leaving a bar in the capital of Oranjestad.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/24/aruba.photo.remains/?hpt=T2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »

Natalee Holloway’s father asks Lancaster couple to speak out
Last Update: 3/24 11:21 am

Divers in Aruba put their search on hold.  They've been looking for the exact area, where a Lancaster County couple took a picture of what could be Natalee Holloway's remains. The Alabama teen went missing while on vacation in 2005.

Aruban authorities haven't been able to find the spot where the picture was taken, now they're searching for the tour guide who took the Lancaster County couple out to sea that day.

John Muldowney says it shouldn't be too hard to find his former tour guide in Aruba.

" I said, if you want to find out, ask them who gave a 40 dollar tip."

That's how much money John gave the guide to move his scooter on and off the boat.  John also talked to us about all of the media attention he and his wife, have been getting after taking a photo of what could be the missing Natalee Holloway.

" Patti said no more interviews no more interviews please, until they do something, until they find something."

He says the attention is overwhelming.
" The dad called me. Because we weren't going to go on CNN or Nancy Grace."

Natalee Holloway's father convinced the couple to speak up in hopes that their actions would lead investigators to what could possibly be his daughter's remains.

"If it's someone else's person, they'll have closure. But it would be nice if that is actually going to be her remains."

John says he's hopeful that divers will find that tour guide so the search can go on

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Natalee-Holloway-s-father-asks-Lancaster-couple/QF8VEZkWK0Kf7pLssnQXEg.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Take care

Jossy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller ... were not alone in their observations regarding the troubled  happening on board the Persistence encompassing Tim Trahan and John Silvetti's actions as related to the trap/cage.  If Jossy Mansur's words in the alleged email regarding his son's constant presence on the ship reflect the truth ... Eduardo Mansur did also.

Think about it.  Jossy Mansur was one with John Silvetti in regards to the pond distraction.  For this reason ... Kyle Kingman's suspicions regarding Eduardo Mansur being the "leak" should not be dismissed when speculating.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

EDUARDO MANSUR - SPY ON BOARD?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

chp4

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2010, 04:46:25 PM »

Tim Miller has never supported the volunatry boycott of Aruba while ... Dave and Robin Holloway' positions have changed on the issue.

Janet

+++++++

TIM MILLER

Tim Miller Going Back To Aruba to Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted January 9, 2006 by Scared Monkeys

Tim Miller stated the following comment with regards to the boycott:

“I have not called for a boycott of Aruba. I am not in favor of the boycott. The residents of Aruba are wonderful people, why should they be blamed and held responsible for the actions of a few? I do not feel that it is fair to the residents of Aruba. I do not want them to be a victim in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The three boys may be, but the Aruban people are not.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/09/tim-miller-going-back-to-aruba-to-search-for-natalee-holloway/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER AND STEPMOTHER - THE TRAVEL BOYCOTT

PRIOR TO THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  09/05 - DENOUNCING THE BOYCOTT

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 156/157:  It is true that we have not been happy with the way the investigation into Natalee's disappearance was going, but we had no gripe with the general population.  ... That is why I felt uncomfortable supporting a boycott.

On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communications Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruban Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.

2.  11/05 - UPHOLDING THE BOYCOTT WITH RESERVATIONS

Page 194/195:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

3.  12/05 - BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Page 196:
  Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

FOLLOWING THE HOLLOWAY/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION

1.  06/19 - FLIP FLOP

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

2.  06/19 - MARK PURCELL APPLAUDS

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

chp 5?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2010, 05:36:27 PM »

Banquet, auction to aid mounted search team
March 26, 2010 10:28 amGreg May wrote:
By FLORI MEEKS

Texas Equusearch gets its share of press coverage, Debbie Drury said.

But she doubts people give much thought to the nonprofit organization’s operations when it’s not in the spotlight, aiding in the search of lost and missing people.

“I don’t think people understand it’s fully funded by donations,” said Drury, who volunteers for the Dickinson-based organization with her husband, board member Jim Drury.

“When the crisis is over, it’s silent. People don’t know the phone bills go on.”

The Drury’s, the owners of the Clear Lake-area Market Doctors advertising firm, are hoping the upcoming fund-raiser they’re hosting for Texas Equusearch will help boost the organization’s operating budget, as well as interest in supporting the mounted search and rescue team.

The first Endless Search Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas Equusearch will begin at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8, at Campbell Hall at the Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway.

Tickets are $75 per person, and sponsorships are available for $500 to $5,000. Dress that evening will be business casual.

Celebrity guests will include Beth Holloway, the mother of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

Texas Equusearch searched extensively for Natalee, but she remains missing.

Also expected at the banquet are Don Clark, former FBI special agent in charge of the Houston division, and author Judith McNaught. Lisa Baldwin of KPRC-TV Channel 2 will serve as the master of ceremonies.

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Also planned for the fund-raiser is live music by Kelly McGuire.

Texas Equusearch was established in 2000 to provide volunteer horse mounted search and recovery for lost and missing people. The team is dedicated to the memory of Laura Miller, the daughter of founding director Tim Miller. She was abducted and murder in north Galveston County in 1984.

Drury said supporting Tim Miller’s efforts is the least the community can do. “Everyday he’s out doing something for someone,” she said.

For more information about the fund-raiser, sponsorships or the donation of auction items, call 281-309-9500.

Texas Equusearch needs volunteers to help with searches. Those with experience in rescue skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving and field craft can also assist in search projects.

Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and have no felony convictions. Team members will volunteer in searches to help find missing persons, attend search and rescue training seminars, attend general meetings and attend trail rides, cook-offs, parades and other community events.

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2010, 07:15:43 PM »

Two weeks prior to the Persistence leaving Aruban waters ... the ship's sonar/ROV operator/analyst was soliciting funds to be designated to TES to further the Natalee Holloway search.  Both Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman knew the truth regarding the events encompassing the ROV images ... the December 30th visual dive and ... the  January 9th recovery process.
++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2010, 07:18:12 PM »

It would appear that Tim Miller and John Silvetti have had an ongoing professional relationship since the persistence undertaking.  John Silvetti and Company has been very very very good to TES in regards to the donation of manpower and equipment for searches.

I am so disappointed that Tim Miller has remained silent.  I somehow believe this man would be going up one side of John Silvetti and down the other if there was a possibility that the remains of his precious daughter had been in that cage/trap.

Janet

+++++++

THE TEXAS EQUUSEARCH - JOHN SILVETTI CONNECTION

DECEMBER 9, 2008

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573186;topicseen#msg573186

DECEMBER 18, 2008

Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

FEBRUARY 22, 2009

Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

FEBRUARY 24, 2009

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

MARCH, 2009

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

OCTOBER 12, 2009

We would like to thank all of our volunteers who came out and participated in the evidence search last week. Additionally, we want to thank our Florida members who made the trip for the search and additional training. It was a pleasure to have all of them in Texas.

We would like to extend special thanks to Love’s Marina in Crosby, Texas for providing our team a place to set up our command center for the week.

Special thanks go to the following companies for donating their resources and employees for the search:

RP Flight Systems

The Silvetti Group of Companies

Moffitt Customized Fueling

Hal Newsom’s Airboat Tours

Team Watters

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/10/evidence-search/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »

MONKEYS' RESPONSES - TES FUND RAISING AUCTION

http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/2010/03/banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Banquet, auction to aid mounted search team
March 26, 2010 10:28 am
Greg May wrote:

<snipped>

The first Endless Search Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas Equusearch will begin at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8, at Campbell Hall at the Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway.

Tickets are $75 per person, and sponsorships are available for $500 to $5,000. Dress that evening will be business casual.

Celebrity guests will include Beth Holloway, the mother of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

Texas Equusearch searched extensively for Natalee, but she remains missing.

Also expected at the banquet are Don Clark, former FBI special agent in charge of the Houston division, and author Judith McNaught. Lisa Baldwin of KPRC-TV Channel 2 will serve as the master of ceremonies.

Judge Louie Ditta, Harris County Justice of the Peace, Precinct Eight, will be the event’s auctioneer. Auction items range include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Also planned for the fund-raiser is live music by Kelly McGuire.[/b]

Texas Equusearch was established in 2000 to provide volunteer horse mounted search and recovery for lost and missing people. The team is dedicated to the memory of Laura Miller, the daughter of founding director Tim Miller. She was abducted and murder in north Galveston County in 1984.

<snipped>

I get confused.    Why would they want to send anybody to Aruba???

I am a staunch Texas Equusearch supporter.... but screw that.

Even if they are just trying to get rid of it as a joke.

Bad joke!

I agree!  It is in bad taste.  It shows no respect for Natalee or Beth and with Beth listed as a speaker,
it is just plain ridiculous.  What on earth is going on? 
I would wager that when Beth agreed to speak she didn't know the prize list.

Why do I feel like everyone involved has there head up their a**!

A trip to Aruba? They can't be serious...

The 5 bedroom house and trip is probably donated by John Silvetti! 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2010, 11:33:56 PM »

I look at that donated home differently.  If I owned a condo in Aruba and didn't want to go back I think donating it to TES so they could auction it would be a good thing.  I way to get rid of property I didn't want, help TES and get a tax write off at the same time.

I respectively disagree klaas... If I owned a condo on Aruba I would have sold it a long time ago... Even for a loss..

I think this is a slap in the face of Beth and Natalee.. It shows greed on the part of TES that they would auction anything to bring in a buck..

I understand what you are saying.  I just don't know what Tim Miller and TES should do?  They aren't only a find Natalee search team they search for everyone.  They need donations and if someone wants to offload a home in Aruba they are no longer using should Tim have said no?  If the money allows him to search for one more missing person wouldn't that be a good thing? 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 27, 2010, 10:51:33 AM »

By the way, I highly doubt these "houses", penthouses, etc. are actually donated entire deeds to property -- but, essentially a "timeshare" for a week or so.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 27, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »

PRIVATE EYE: "Irresponsible Investigating"

When understandings were established with the the Aruban enemy in the planning stages of the Persistence search ... understandings that did not include an invitation for an FBI presence during the recovery process of any find that appeared to be Natalee Holloway ... it was a given that a positive outcome in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway was not going to happen.

Those who upheld the Persistance undertaking prayfully and monetarily ... in hopes that Natalee Holloway's remains would be located and returned to her country ... to her parents ... deserved so much more.

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

PRIVATE EYE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2010, 08:22:32 PM »

Holloway's Grandmother: Pictures restart emotional rollercoaster

Rocks or remains?

Tonight, Natalee Holloway's grandmother says she is not sure.

Ann Reynolds spoke exclusively with Sandra Kirk, a reporter from CBS 21's sister station in Little Rock, Arkansas, About the pictures, taken by a Lancaster County couple that some believe is her missing granddaughter.

Reynolds: "It doesn't look like anything to me. I've looked at it, I don't know how many times, every time they show it. They say it looks like a skull. Beth says it looks like a rock to her. She's bitter. You know she's had so many ups and downs, she refuses to get up."

The roller coaster of emotions is familiar ro Ann Reynolds, after her 18 year old granddaughter disappeared in Aruba five years ago.

Reynolds: "It was hard, it's been real hard." "I have to believe she is in the hands of God."

because Holloway's disappearance is still a mystery.

Reporter: What is it like to not know what happened? Reynolds: I don't know how to answer that. I don't know how to tell you what its like. If you can imagine it, it's one of the worst things in the world that I ever thought I would have to live through.

But she is. Reynolds has watched as investigators detained Joran Van Der Sloot several times, letting him go each time. Holloway was last seen leaving a bar with Van Der Sloot.

Reporter: "Do you think Van Der Sloot killed Natalee? Reynolds: I think he did. I have no doubt about it what's so ever."

But Reynolds says faith, friends and memories have helped her find peace.

Reynolds: "I love all those stages of her life. I think about the funny things she used to do...that's how I keep her alive."

It is unclear when divers will start diving again to search for the possible remains. Authorities are trying to find the tour guide that took the Lancaster County Couple out to sea.
Copyright 2010 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Holloways-Grandmother-Pictures-restart-emotional/aSl5chzsKESaOPm2tEScqw.cspx

If Beth Holloway did not strongly believe that her daughter's remains may have been in that trap/cage afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy by the Persistence' Project Lead ... I contend that permission would not have been granted to the Natalee's Freebirds to release Kyle Kingman's own words.  After all ... the reputation of John Silvetti and the credibility of the Persistance endeavor were in the balance.

+++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

<snipped>

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 29, 2010, 11:55:41 AM »

Here's another one:

2/14/2010
Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”       

Steph:   “Tim Miller, other people are asking ‘are there any plans to search in the ocean?'  isn’t that like looking for a needle in a haystack in this case?" 

Tim:  “Not really, not with the equipment that John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer have.  In fact, two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in the fish trap.  We dove on it along with the Aruban authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it and what to do with it, and we was all going to dive on it together.  The Aruban authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know that the night Natalee disappeared the fishermen’s huts were broken into, a knife was stolen, the big fish trap was stolen, uh, and ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that, you know, what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.  So, I don’t know.   

2/28/2010
Tim Miller on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show “Watts Up With This?”   

Steph:   “Tim, regarding the 2007 search that you did of the island where you found the lobster trap with the human remains in it, what was the outcome of that? 

Tim:  “Well, I mean, we… (sigh) we don’t really know.  We can’t say positively for sure that there was human remains.  Of course, we got some images and some pictures that certainly made us wonder, and um, you know, what that outcome is, I mean, John Silvetti certainly, um, doesn’t feel 100% that it was and that’s why John wants to go back over there with his ROV because we got 140 plus targets over there.  So, you know, there’s… you know, we just got mixed messages on that if you want to know the truth and possibly we overreacted at that time.  What we seen at the time certainly looked suspicious to us at the time, but again, you know, I can’t say positively one or the other what it was. 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.