April 27, 2024, 10:04:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188647 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN ... IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  I'm the one leaking information on the internet. I'm all for Beth getting the information... all of it. In my opinion she should be first in the loop and I was absolutely against her not getting everything up front.

Credit: Kermit

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »

John Silvetti was not deceiving Kyle Kingsman.  Kyle recognized the game being played our between the Arubans and John Silvetti ... the game where the outcome implied a family would never be afforded the remains of their loved one.

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2009, 04:07:15 PM »

Unless Tim Trahan observed something Natalee Holloway related in that trap on the December 30th visual dive ... what would his role encompass  in the plans to inform Beth Holloway of the John Silvetti betrayal?

Think about it.  The Aruban divers determined there was nothing Natalee Holloway related in the trap but Tim Trahan did not commit.

Think about it.  John Silvetti would not insist that the contents be recovered on December 30th as Kyle Kingman requested.

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN ... IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
Tim T. and I were both about to roll forward to Beth with everything. Then, litterally the day of suddenly I get a call from Tim saying Louis dissolved Underwater Expeditions and Tim was out a job. The whole thing is just unreal.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

Kyle Kingman: The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing". He (along with many of us) were expecting something very clear and immediately identifiable …

Kyle Kingsman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman: Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she will be interested in the document.

Kyle Kingman: None of my statements were false.

Kyle Kingman: To the best of my knowledge, the photos have only been sent to the FBI, Beth, Tim Trahan, Louis, John, and myself (and of course here). No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks.

Klye Kingman: I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this.

Credit: Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »

Kyle Kingman - 03/08:
  I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all. The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics). - this is a big lurking question in the forums, whether or not there were human remains. To my understanding, there were indeed remains. The trap appeared to be badly scavenged, with items scattered radially away from the trap opening. Tim Trahan couldn't conclusively identify any bone inside the trap (hence the thumbs down). I couldn't see anything from the video other than the contested skull (which I have dubbed the caribbean skull-sponge).

Credit: Jen

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2009, 05:31:23 PM »

THE TRAP DISTRACTIONS

Kyle Kingman: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange. None of us pressed the two for more information because they clearly were VERY uncomfortable.

The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.

His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Personally, I think the detective was Simian. The guy kept his mouth shut for the most part but was obviously intelligent and knew a lot more than he led on. It didn't seem he immediately trusted us but gradually became more comfortable, enough to talk.

I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap. Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later. I think the whole game was bogus and he knew almost everything but was helping how he was able and felt comfortable. I don't understand why he had to use his brother and claim a "vision".

The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up. Not wanting to be implicated but still wanting to help, he could shift the information to a vision of his brothers, perhaps still help a bit and claim no-involvement. However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion. Perhaps I should find out his name. I never got it. We may never have.

Kyle Kingman: Based on the little I know of Simian, there are striking similarities that stood out after I laid down on the evening I met with the detective and his brother.Perhaps Simian is the detective and Shango is the brother.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk. The brother did all the talking at first. It seemed to me the brother was acting out the "vision" scenario to protect the detective brother. It didn't feel like the brother was in any way corrupt or connected. Also, he wasn't that bright compared to the detective brother. After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

Kyle Kingman:  The reason I think the detective is Simian is that:
- he is intimately connected to the case
- forced into silence
- both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so cryptic
- he is condemned if his identity and knowledge were coth exposed. One or the other, he's still safe
- he was intelligent and had a good enough command over the english language (not common over the rest of the bunch)
- IF his brother was acting on his behalf with the whole 'I had a vision' act, then the detective's character supports pulling something like Simian off.
- the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.
- It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.
- his character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kyle Kingman:  Caps is not Simian. He has indicated he knows who was either Shango or Simian. The person he thinks it is, is a cop.

Kyle Kingman:  It was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

Kyle Kingman:  I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.

Kyle Kingman: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.

Kyle Kingman: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman: This is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »

A REMINDER

PRIVATE EYE - BETH HOLLOWAY'S BROTHER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »

I cannot comprehend an ongoing ocean search when you consider Kyle Kingman's own words that imply that John Silvetti cannot rule out that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap which was recovered by only the Arubans ... the Arubans who have prevented justice from prevailing for the 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Then there are the words of Kyle Kingman ... the Persistence own ROV operator/analysis ... which states that the remaining targets are not Natalee Holloway related.

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg590181#msg590181
bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2008, 02:07:51 PM »

"The skull was not the only thing in the cage Johan.
I found this pic very convincing(the hip socket)...I`m sure a skull would be, like Anna and Magnolia said, filled with coral, barnacles or sponges."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg590244#msg590244
johan555
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »

"Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots ( on another pic )
But i have big doubts about the skull.
And if it were human remains were are they Now ?

Yes i saw also some bones on the screenshots"

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2009, 10:59:22 PM »

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #464 on: January 08, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »

Beth Holloway has been informed and ... she has afforded permission to the Natalee's Freebirds to expose all that Kyle Kingman has revealed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617200;topicseen#msg617200

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »

In 2009 Kurtis Productions aired the ocean search of the Persistence in New Zealand and Asia but was not aired in the United States?

Why?

++++++++++ 

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

Big Spender

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

JANUARY, 2009 - NEW ZEALAND

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

MARCH, 2009 - ASIA

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

A&E Announces Special Presentation: WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY?

Aug 7, 2008 - 3:25:40 PM

On the last night of her high school graduation trip in May 2005, 18-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished on the island of Aruba. Now more than three years later, the questions surrounding what happened to the Alabama teen are still unanswered. 

In this A&E SPECIAL PRESENTATION: WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY?, Bill Kurtis examines the case and details the known facts and the current theories about the elusive mystery.  At one a.m. Natalee left the popular bar, Carlos and Charlie's, with three local men - Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.  No one else has seen her since. 

Over the years, the three prime suspects have twice been arrested, questioned and released for lack of evidence.  Natalee's mother Beth staunchly pressured the Aruban authorities to press on to solve the case and bring those responsible to justice.  Her most devastating disappointment came when an undercover videotape surfaced in which Joran van der Sloot appeared to confess to knowing what happened that fateful night, but the judge said it wasn't enough and that prosecutors would need more proof to bring charges. 

Despite the extensive efforts of Natalee's mother, Beth, the case remains unsolved and Natalee remains missing.  Bill Kurtis interviews Beth Holloway about her unending ordeal, along with an Aruban prosecutor looking for the truth, an underwater crime scene expert searching for Natalee's remains, and a never-before-interviewed Aruban Police Detective who is still working the case.

Kurtis attempts to answer the lasting questions -- Why hasn't the case been solved?  Where did the investigation go wrong?  And will the Aruban authorities ever bring Natalee the justice she deserves?

WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY premieres September 18 at 11pm/3am ET and PT On A&E Television.

http://realitytvwebsite.com/RealityTVNews/A-E-Announces-Special-Presentation-WHAT-HAPPENED-TO-NATALEE-HOLLOWAY.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »

KURTIS PRODUCTION DOCUMENTARY - WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY??

Kyle Kingman:
Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08: We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08: Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2009, 11:49:46 AM »

THE CONTINUED OCEAN SEARCH

February 16, 2009

Dave Holloway won’t give up to search for Natalee
By Maaike Ruepert

After four years since her disappearance the investigation concerning the missing Natalee Holloway seems to be stuck. But Natalees’ father Dave Holloway wants, together with a few American experts, to go and search himself again.

An 80 metres long ship, equipped with modern diving equipment is ready to leave for Aruba. It has cost a mere 5 million dollars to dive up the 150 objects in the Caribbean sea and to dig through a pond to search for a trace of Natalee. An American team, specialised in finding missing people, is willing to spend that amount of money but is waiting in vain for support from Hans Mos, chief prosecutor on Aruba, says Natalee’s father Dave Holloway

Holloway let’s us know from his place of residence Meridian, Mississippi that he almost has lost every faith in the Aruban judicial system. “What’s happening on Aruba is quite peculiar”.

The latter is calling from Llano, Texas, where he is searching for a 2-year old missing boy. Miller founded the company TexasEquuSearch after the abduction & murder on his daughter Laura and organised several searches for Natalee in 2005. Last year Silvetti searched the seabed in search of a trail from the American girl for months with his ship Persistence.

“We have a witness who says that he saw suspect Joran van der Sloot walking in the night of my daughters disappearance; up to his waist in the mud and walking on one tennis shoe, and later Joran and his father have been seen seen driving a red jeep”, says Dave Holloway. The witness suspects that Joran has been in a pond a bit further on. Holloway: “I would like the pond to be investigated. Probably Jorans’ shoe is in it.” If the tennis shoe is found in the pond, forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom from laboratory IFS for DNA research sees possibilities for a DNA research. “Our company might get DNA from it.''

Chief Public Prosecutor Mos does not want to examine the water though. “That Joran was near that water is no more than an assumption from that witness”, he explains from Oranjestad. “If I have to follow everything, I’m busy all day. And even if I would find something, it still wouldn’t be evidence that Joran has done something.”

Father Holloway doesn’t understand. “Even if it’s not evidence, it can help you get started. As a prosecutor, you have the obligation to investigate thoroughly. He is saying that Jorans’ father Paul van der Slot is a good man, a friend. I wonder if corruption plays a part.”

Holloway, Silvetti and Miller have put the witness through a lie detector test; done by a former CIA agent. The man passed it with flying colors, but the OM doesn’t want to include the results in the Holloway file. “I wasn’t allowed to interfere,” Miller says angrily. “But Natalee is an American, she is one of our girls. We put our best people on it, our best tools, so everybody who loved Natalee and the Arubans can case close the case.''

For example, John Silvetti has taken samples from the pond bottom to determine how deep they have to dig for to find something from four years ago. Silvetti: “I have asked Mos to send samples to the FBI, because I’m not allowed to do that. But as far as I know, those samples are still in the refrigerator at the police station. Mos hasn’t answered the phone for months and won’t call back either. This case stinks. Mos has killed that research.''

Mos says he doesn’t know anything about the taken samples. He labels the criticism as emotion. “They can go ahead if they want to, as long as they inform us,” he says. “I’m not hindering them. I have no idea where that idea is coming from. I really want to solve the case. But I only put the police on matters when there are specific leads. If it would be up to them, they would turn the whole island upside down. The Persistence has only found one object and that didn’t lead to anything. I don’t think we will find anything in the ocean.”

When Silvetti hears the last remark, he almost jumps out of his skin. “What a disgusting allegation,” he says. “On the seabed we have found 150 items coming from people we want to investigate.''

Forensic expert Richard Eikelenboom confirms that there is a chance that the body or clothing of Natalee is found on the seabed. “Seawater is worse for DNA than water,''he says, "but even then there are opportunities for research, especially if the body is found.'' Eikelenboom recommends to dive up the objects and store them under water. The pieces are to be taken out of the water during the DNA research. “Of course, with time & aqueous conditions the DNA will deteriorate.”

Dave Holloway is concerned that the case will be covered up. “The police have done nothing other than to ruin everything. Mos is saying that the case has cost more than 7.5 million Euro. I think to myself: they didn’t have to spend that much money. The case could have been solved a long time ago already.” Tim Miller: “With all the quests we've undertaken already, we have saved the authorities millions of dollars. For us it’s only about finding the girl.”

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »

THE CONTINUED OCEAN SEARCH

maandag 16 februari 2009
Vader Holloway geeft zoektocht niet op
Door MAAIKE RUEPERT

Het onderzoek naar de vermiste Natalee Holloway lijkt bijna vier jaar na haar verdwijning op Aruba muurvast te zitten. Toch wil Natalees vader Dave Holloway met enkele Amerikaanse experts zelf weer op onderzoek uit.

Een 80 meter lang schip, uitgerust met moderne duikapparatuur ligt klaar voor vertrek naar Aruba. Een slordige 5 miljoen dollar kost het om 150 objecten op te duiken in de Caribische Zee en een vijver af te graven op zoek naar een spoor van Natalee. Een Amerikaans team, gespecialiseerd in het vinden van vermiste personen, heeft dat bedrag er voor over, maar wacht tevergeefs op steun van Hans Mos, hoofdofficier van justitie op Aruba, zegt Natalees vader Dave Holloway.

Holloway laat vanuit zijn woonplaats Meridian, Mississippi, weten dat hij bijna alle vertrouwen in het Arubaanse justitieapparaat heeft verloren: ,,Het is merkwaardig wat er op Aruba gebeurt.’’

Ook aan de lijn zijn een woedende John Silvetti uit Lafayette, Louisiana, en Tim Miller. De laatste belt vanuit Llano, Texas, waar hij bezig is met een zoekactie naar een 2-jarig jongetje dat vermist is. Miller zette na de ontvoering en moord op zijn dochter Laura het bedrijf TexasEquuSearch op en organiseerde in 2005 diverse zoekacties naar Natalee. Silvetti zocht vorig jaar met zijn schip Persistence maandenlang de zeebodem af op zoek naar een spoor van de Amerikaanse.

,,We hebben een getuige die zegt dat hij in de nacht van mijn dochters verdwijning verdachte Joran van der Sloot - tot zijn middel onder de modder en op één tennisschoen - heeft zien lopen en later Joran en zijn vader heeft zien langsrijden in een rode jeep,’’ vertelt Dave Holloway. De getuige vermoedt dat Joran in een verder gelegen vijver is geweest. Holloway: ,,Ik zou graag die vijver laten onderzoeken. Waarschijnlijk ligt Jorans schoen daarin.’’ Als de tennisschoen in de vijver wordt gevonden, ziet forensisch expert Richard Eikelenboom van laboratorium IFS mogelijkheden voor dna-onderzoek. ,,Ons bedrijf kan daar mogelijk nog dna van af halen.’’

Hoofdofficier van justitie Mos wil echter het water niet laten onderzoeken. ,,Dat Joran bij dat water zou zijn geweest, is niet meer dan een veronderstelling van die getuige,’’ legt hij vanuit Oranjestad uit. ,,Als ik overal achteraan moet gaan, ben ik de hele dag bezig. En al zou ik er iets vinden, dan nog is dat geen bewijs dat Joran iets heeft gedaan.’’

Vader Holloway begrijpt het niet: ,,Al is het geen bewijs, het kan je op weg helpen. Als officier van justitie heb je de verplichting om de zaak tot op de bodem uit te zoeken. Hij zegt dat Jorans vader Paul van der Sloot een goede man is, een vriend. Ik vraag me af of er corruptie in het spel is.’’

Holloway, Silvetti en Miller hebben de getuige een leugendetectortest laten ondergaan door een ex-CIA agent. De man doorstond de test glansrijk, maar het Openbaar Ministerie wil de uitslag niet opnemen in het Holloway-dossier. ,,Ik mocht me er niet mee bemoeien,’’ briest Miller. ,,Maar Natalee is een Amerikaanse, zij is een van onze meisjes. Wij zetten onze beste mensen, onze beste hulpmiddelen in, zodat iedereen die van Natalee hield en de Arubanen de zaak kunnen afsluiten.’’

Zo heeft John Silvetti monsters genomen in de vijverbodem om te bepalen hoe diep ze moeten graven om iets van vier jaar geleden terug te vinden. Silvetti: ,,Ik heb Mos gevraagd de monsters op te sturen naar de FBI, want dat mag ik niet doen. Maar voor zover ik weet, liggen die monsters nog steeds in de koelkast op het politiebureau. Mos neemt al maanden de telefoon niet op en belt ook niet terug. Deze zaak stinkt. Mos heeft dat onderzoek om zeep geholpen.’’

Mos zegt niets van de genomen monsters te weten. Hij doet de kritiek af als emotie. ,,Van mij mogen ze hun gang gaan, als ze het maar even laten weten,’’ zegt hij. ,,Ik werk ze niet tegen. Waar die gedachte vandaan komt, weet ik niet. Ik wil de zaak graag oplossen. Maar ik zet alleen de politie in als er concrete aanwijzingen zijn. Als het aan hen ligt, halen ze het hele eiland overhoop. De Persistence heeft ook maar een object gevonden en dat heeft niets opgeleverd. Ik denk niet dat we in de zee iets vinden.’’

Als Silvetti dat laatste hoort, springt hij bijna uit zijn vel. ,,Wat een walgelijke bewering,’’ roept hij. ,,We hebben nog 150 objecten gevonden op de zeebodem die van mensen afkomstig zijn en die we willen onderzoeken.’’

Forensisch expert Richard Eikelenboom bevestigt dat er een kans is dat het lichaam of kleding van Natalee op de zeebodem wordt gevonden. ,,Zeewater is slechter voor dna dan zoet water,’’ zegt hij, ,,maar ook dan zijn er nog mogelijkheden voor onderzoek, zeker als het lichaam wordt gevonden.’’ Eikelenboom adviseert om de objecten te laten opduiken en vervolgens onder water te bewaren. Tijdens het dna-onderzoek worden de stukken dan pas uit het water gehaald. ,,Het dna gaat in tijd en onder waterige condities natuurlijk wel achteruit. ’’

Dave Holloway is bang dat de zaak in de doofpot verdwijnt. ,, De politie heeft niets anders gedaan dan de boel te verpesten. Mos zegt dat de zaak al meer dan 7,5 miljoen euro heeft gekost. Ik denk dan bij mezelf: ze hadden helemaal niet zoveel geld hoeven uitgeven. De zaak had allang opgelost kunnen zijn.’’ Tim Miller: ,,Met alle zoektochten die we hebben ondernomen, hebben we de autoriteiten miljoenen dollars bespaard. Het gaat ons er alleen om het meisje te vinden.’’

http://www.ad.nl/buitenland/3007028/Dave_Holloway_geeft_zoektocht_Natalee_niet_op.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2009, 12:40:35 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  After the 31st of Dec John changes his focus.
gets Tim Miller to leave the boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Present for a dive was Persistence crew, 3 Aruban divers. I know Richardson for a fact knew about the samples, Mos, I don't know if he ever saw anything for certain. I have no way to confirm or deny his involvement. Tim Miller and Tim Traham were not on the boat for this dive.

Kyle Kingman - 02/22/08 (BFN):  This program was originally pitched by NBC to Tim Miller to be a docuentary about TES and turned into a documenary about the Search for Natalee Holloway's body. It seems NBC shamelessly used Tim Miller to get on board the Persistence during the search

Kyle Kingman:  Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

Kyle Kingman:  FYI, we're not stupid. We wouldn't do anything involving forensics even if we had to. Whatever we do will be under the blessing and cooperation of Aruban authorities and the proper people at every stage of this project.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2009, 10:12:40 PM »

POND SEARCH

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2009, 08:53:37 AM »

Considering the water was low in February, 2008 and ... dry in May, 2008 ... logic dictates if anything Natalee Holloway related was suspected to be in that pond it would have been retrieved.

+++++++++

THE POND

APRIL, 2008

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Diario - Jossy Mansur

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar
test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the
level of the water was low. DIARIO has found out that this test discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of them.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/#more-6039

JANUARY, 2009

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer. This witness statement is already widely known: the witness claims he saw Joran van der Sloot in the middle of the night of May 30th walking in front of his house, soaked up to his chest, walking on one shoe and heavily breathing. He was walking into the direction of the hotels, coming from the direction of the Church at Noord. What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction.

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »

"Pond in February 2008"

"Pond in May 2008"

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.