April 27, 2024, 06:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188642 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 19, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

++++++

MIXED MESSAGES

MARCH, 2008 - BLOGS FOR NATALEE

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2009, 01:41:43 AM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)
 on: March 18, 2008, 08:49:01 PM

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg702030;topicseen#msg702030

MARCH, 2008 - THE NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman
: 03/11/08 - I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

JUNE, 2008 - THE NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman:
06/13/08 - John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

gn

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 20, 2010, 04:16:42 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

<snipped>

If you listen to the podcast - Tim Miller is saying Dave Holloway collapsed on a boat and was taken to a hospital.  Robin is taking him to a cardiologist.  They are talking about stress levels. 

Hearts and prayers out to Dave Holloway.

THE TRAP DISTRACTION?

An Incredibly Cruel Hoax

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax.

Dave Holloway: How would somebody stoop so low to do something like this?

Chris Hansen: How hurtful is that, when somebody does that to you?

Dave Holloway: Very hurtful. In fact, that was -- it's a wonder I’ve not had a major heart attack and died, you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: September 20, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »

(Continued)

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: September 20, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »

SEPTEMBER 20, 2010

Tim Miller - Seph Watt's Interview

Beginning

- Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

- Robin has called Tim several times today.

- Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

- Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

- Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

- Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.

- Tim implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.

- Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

- Tim questions Beth foundation.

- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raising.

- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disapprearance for financial gain.

- Questions Beth foundation.

- Beth has not financially supported TES

- Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

- Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

- Tim uphold Dave Holloway.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: September 20, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

Exactly!!!!

And I do believe that support wasn't just one way.  And I think we are now seeing the fallout from that.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 20, 2010, 10:05:58 PM »

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 -
« Reply #837 on: September 10, 2010, 10:41:31 PM »

I feel bad that his trust was broken by that group of people at flipthebird to integrity.

Anyways it hurts all of us when trust is broken by insiders that attempt to confide for purpose of investigation.

John gets zero respect from me no matter what ..He was and is only after money. He was paid a ransom to do the search in the first place.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.msg1226463#msg1226463

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 -
« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »

The Natalee's Freebirds never agreed to sit on information that revealed a furthering of the Aruban cover-up agenda ... a cover-up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

From the getgo ... the understanding was that Kyle desired that the Persistence deception was exposed but ... required the assistance of the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the presentation.

However ... when Kyle backtracked on his original honorable intentions ....
______

Kyle Kingman:
  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.840

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 20, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »

Hi all............Just popping in real quick after a phone call from a dear friend.  Family life and work are requiring all of my time these days - I haven't even had time to read.  Kudos to all of you for staying in the fight for Natalee.

I must say I am actually glad to finally see what appears to me to be nothing less than a line in the sand.

Tim Miller and his pal Louis Schaeffer failed Natalee, Beth and Dave when Silvetti turned his back on Natalee in that cage - and NO ONE pushed the issue.

Dave failed Natalee, again, by continuing to fall at his wife's knees as she continues to flirt with the devil.

Beth knows and understands all of this - and now I'm glad "we the people" can all see it.

My hat is off to Beth who has apparently shed her need to show continued support of someone whose EGO got in the way of pursuing what Persistence found.

Beth's meeting with Joran, I have a sneaking suspicion, left her with a modicum of peace that she had yet known.

Beth - we love you, and we support you.  Always.

We know what happened to Natalee, and we know what happened when she was found and then "lost" again.

My heart goes out to you, Beth.  Your strength, courage and tenacity is an inspiration to us all.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 20, 2010, 10:14:10 PM »

When Kyle Kingman's words were considered ... when Tim Miller's silence was considered ... when Tim Miller's ongoing professional relationship with Silvetti and Schaefer was considered ... I knew that Tim had become a participant in the Persistence betrayal of Natalee and her family.

I feel vindicated.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 20, 2010, 10:16:57 PM »

Tim has never wavered in his support of Silvetti and Schaeffer.  The happenings he observed on board the Persistence that troubled him made no difference.  Tim has remained silence regarding the betrayal while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with these men in regards to TES searches.

+++++++

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 21, 2010, 02:44:32 PM »

Steph Watts - September 20, 2010

"The face to face meeting with Joran van der Sloot?  Was it a journey for justice or a mission for money." (para)

"Those who have profited from the murder of Natalee Holloway; the murder, the media and Natalee's mother." (para)

+++++++

Tim Miller - Seph Watts Interview
September 20, 2010

Beginning

Tim:
- Robin calls re Dave's collapse.
- Talked to Robin several times today.
- Upholds Dave to the nth degree.
- Dave is a great friend ... wishes they had met ten years ago.
- Ongoing praises of Dave.
- Wants Natalee Holloway case to go away ... there are other cases.

23:00 (approx)

Tim:
- Called Dave when news of Stephany's murder broke.
- Beth did not return Tim’s call.

30:00 (approx)

Tim:
- Undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.
- It is all about the documentary ... not in Natalee’s best intestest.
- Implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.
- Suggests all efforts to get Joran to talk has been damaged.
- Upholds the Aruban investigation.
- FBI and Aruban investigators on the same page.
- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raisings.
- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disappearance for financial gain.
- Questions credibility of Beth's foundation.
- If Beth wants to make a difference … focus at home.
- Beth is putting money in her own pocket.
- Beth has not financially supported TES
- Upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the Persistence search.
- Upholds Aurban Authorities cooperation throughout the search.
- Continues to uphold Dave Holloway.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 21, 2010, 05:44:24 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

In February, 2008 ... while soliciting funds which were to be designated TES ... Kyle Kingman's own words in postings reveal that an ongoing search for Natalee Holloway's remains was never going to happen.  What became of the monies donated to the cause?

Janet

+++++++

March 3, 2008

oceanexploration:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

June 28, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

bbl

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 21, 2010, 06:03:35 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 21, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »

AN ONGOING OUTREACH FOR FUNDS.  WHY?

Considering the Persistence's ROV analyst had determine that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been inside the cage/trap and ... he had also determined that nothing case related were in any of the remaining targets ... why was there an ongoing outreach for funds?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

oceanexploration:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks. (3/3/08)

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)
Kermit - Scared Monkeys

HOWEVER

John Silvetti - Dave Holloway

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

John Silvetti

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Louis Schaefer

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Kyle Kingman

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Posted by Kyle Kingman

Tim Trahan

Holloway searchers need help
hursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM
By Cynthia Cisneros

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Louis Schaefer - John Silvetti - Tim Miller - Dave Holloway

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

update

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 21, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »

A Time to Bow?

I pray the backlash from last night's interview will be the catalyst which will cause Tim to rethink the path of betrayal he has been on for 2 1/2 years.  Rather than attempting to justify ... I pray that he will bow and ... break his silence regarding the happenings that took place on board the Persistence ... the happenings which had nothing to do with justice or closure in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 21, 2010, 06:37:40 PM »

can
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/2010 -
« Reply #943 on: September 21, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »

Well, I'm shocked, disappointed, angry! 
Have just listened to the tape where Beth is being maligned over and over.
For going to Peru, for going with a camera crew, for not attending two of Tim's fund raisers, for interfering with an investigation, for exploiting her daughter. 
How dare they say what Beth should and should not be doing!  She should be supporting a missing person's foundation, she should be donating money to Texas Equasearch.  She should NOT have gone to Peru with cameras.
Does Tim think he could have done a better job in Peru?  If he doesn't agree that Beth should have gone, interfered in an investigation as he puts it, what makes him think then that it was o. k. for him and Dave to go.
Well I'm sick to death of the Beth bashing from Watts and Tim.  Tim, a man I once respected.
Tim has spoken.  Ugly words. HE OWNS THEM!  They can not be taken back, nor will I make any excuses for him whatsoever.  He chose those words and they belong to him!

Beth, dear Mother of long lost Natalee, we love you!  God bless.  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8454.msg1233126#msg1233126

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 21, 2010, 09:54:13 PM »

Dana,

I don't have the time to call in, but perhaps my thoughts could be read on air by yourself or another Monkey.

Tim Miller spent a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears on the island of Aruba searching for Natalee.

And then came along John Silvetti and the Persistence.  That is when it appears Tim turned his back on Natalee and her family.  We know, thanks to Kyle Kingman who was aboard Persistence, that they found precisely what they were looking for.  Tim Miller was removed from the boat immediately thereafter, and Silvetti castigated Mr Kingman for attempting to insist they do the right thing and recover what was in the cage they had found.

Silvetti turned a blind eye, Tim Miller did not force the issue, and Aruban authorities recovered what they have since claimed were male HUMAN remains from that cage.

Is it any wonder Natalee Holloway's mother no longer appears to support TES?

But who does support them?  Silvetti's companies do........

Were palms greased?  Were pockets lined?  Did it start with money changing hands in Aruba and continue on to this day with charitable donations to a certain non-profit search organization?

The facts as we know them are finally beginning to add up.

In February, 2008 ... while soliciting funds which were to be designated TES ... Kyle Kingman's own words in postings reveal that an ongoing search for Natalee Holloway's remains was never going to happen.  What became of the monies donated to the cause?

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Posted by Kyle Kingman

March 3, 2008

oceanexploration:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

June 28, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 21, 2010, 09:57:11 PM »

In the first year following the disappearance of her stepdaughter ... Robin did appear to stand unified with Dave, Jug and Beth in the quest for answers.  She signed the letter along with the other three addressed to the Aruban PM (?) requesting a change in the investigation team.  Some of the reasons stated were very strong.

Maybe Klaas or another Monkey remembers the timing.  IIRC in the summer of 2006 ... Robin established a friendship with a moderator/administrator over at RU and from there Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro entered the scenario and ... from there BFN was invaded.  Debbie opened the doors wide.  Members were instructed that all areas of speculation would be explored.  RU was not necessarily the enemy.  A separate forum was established on the RU site at one point where members could post while the BFN site was temporarily down.

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway - March, 2006

Did drugs and alcohol kill Natalee Holloway? 
Police chief says missing teen most likely overdosed, was not murdered
updated 3/24/2006 4:37:48 PM ET

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, STEPMOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I have known Natalee for 13 or 14 years.  She is not a drug user.  She does not abuse drugs.  The only drug we know that she was on at that time was a Z-pac for a sinus infection.  If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 21, 2010, 09:59:24 PM »

Sharon/tx
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10
« Reply #1823 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:17 PM »

How long has JD Silvetti been a Corporate Sponsor of TES? Hmmmmmmm.

http://texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1114074#msg1114074

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 21, 2010, 10:19:01 PM »

TES - A NEW DIRECTION BECAUSE OF NATALEE

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 9
updated 12/12/2005 1:25:40 PM ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  .... I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Credit: Buckeye

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 21, 2010, 10:24:41 PM »

It's Not Easy!

Page 219:
   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.