April 28, 2024, 05:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188665 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 05, 2010, 03:22:18 PM »

The Dolf Richardson - Persistence Connection -

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

-he was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site
-he was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water
-he was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing (although it got to the FBI two weeks after he said he sent it).

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

Kyle Kingman:   The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle Kingman:  Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI)

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December …

Kyle Kingman: I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 05, 2010, 03:40:25 PM »

With only a crash course from the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the corrupt Aruban investigation ... Kyle Kingman recognized that something was terribly wrong with the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing the trap.  It would make sense that Tim Miller who had over a 2 1/2 personal history did not miss the signs.

++++++ 

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

bbl

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 05, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »

While John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman were on shore ... why on two consecutive days was the Dutch Coast Guard at the sight of the January 7, 2008 recovery dive?

When queried ... why was Dolf Richardson not challenged by John Silvetti regarding the "no dive capabilties" response?

++++++

No Dive Capabilities?

Kyle Kingman
: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Kyle Kingman:
  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.  Of course this didn't set well with me.After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn.

Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean". Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th).  When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Kyle Kingman - Very Unsettling

ldstlou

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December.

<snipped>

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

John Silvetti - Complete Trust and Friendship

Kyle Kingman
:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: October 06, 2010, 04:21:10 PM »

A Special Report

Beth Holloway working with Dutch reporter on daughter Natalee Holloway's disappearance, spokeswoman confirms (with videos)
Published: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:15 PM
Updated: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:56 PM

Beth Holloway is working on a project with a Dutch television crew, but was not arrested in Peru, contrary to widespread reports, her spokeswoman said today.

"She was not arrested or detained and nothing was taken from her," said Sunny Tillman. "Beth is working with Peter de Vries on a special report. Peter can provide further comment on the content of that report." 

Tillman declined to say further what happened in Peru, but did say Holloway remains out of the United States. The TV report will appear in a few weeks.

De Vries is a high-profile criminal reporter in the Netherlands who made headlines two years ago with his report on the disappearance of Holloway's daughter, Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba. His report was based on hidden-camera interviews with Joran van der Sloot, who was last seen with the teen before her disappearance on May 30, 2005.

Holloway's lawyer told NBC's "Today" that she entered Castro Castro prison where van der Sloot is being held in the murder of a Peruvian woman "without violating any laws or breaking any regulations" and spoke with the inmate.

Attorney John Q. Kelly said Holloway didn't expect to get answers about Natalee's disappearance but wanted van der Sloot to know "she hasn't gone away."

In Peru, a spokesman for the national penal authority said Holloway's name did not appear in the visitor registry of the prison.

"That woman did not enter the prison," the spokesman, Bruno Guzman, told the Associated Press. He did acknowledge that a group of Dutch journalists visited the prison and interviewed Van der Sloot in early September.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/09/post_595.html

Maybe ... just maybe.  Maybe not.

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

Devries was interested ...?

Kyle KIngman:
  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February .  He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 06, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »

Tim Miller: Defender of the Aruban Investigation

With only a crash course from the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the corrupt Aruban investigation ... Kyle Kingman's own words imply that he recognized that something was terribly wrong with the happenings on board the Persistence ... happenings encompassing the trap and its contents ... happenings that led up to Aruban divers recovering unchallenged what may have been Natalee Holloway's remain.  It would make sense that Tim Miller who had over a 2 1/2 year personal history with those within the corrupt Aruban investigation also recognized the signs.

When and why did Tim become a defender of the Natalee Holloway investigation?

++++++ 

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Mistakes were made in the Beginning?

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 06, 2010, 04:52:26 PM »

The Natalee Holloway investigation was not an incompetent ... "mistakes" were not made.  There was an Aruban agenda from the getgo to protect Joran and Paulus ... to protect Aruba's tourist industry ... to protect Aruba's underground economies.  In other words ... justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

++++++

Never had a Chance

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's verry, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it

Mistakes were made in the Beginning?

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 06, 2010, 05:00:31 PM »

To agree with Tim Miller in the Steph Watt interview when he is upholding the Aruban investigation is to negate the words of Natalee Holloway's mother ... words that imply that a corrupt Aruban investigation had an agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for her daughter since May 30, 2005.

+++++

A Documented Cover Up

The Jonesboro Sun - January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

Never Wanted to Implicate

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Questions are Raised

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - December 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba.  You know, evidence—you know when evidence is gathered and lost or evidence is never gathered when it's supposed to be, just (INAUDIBLE) the primary residence of Paulus Van Der Sloot was never searched —I mean, you know, it just can't help but raise all the questions of—and leave us frustrated.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Still Chose to Persue the Two Security Guards

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Everybody Knows

Page 194
: It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

It's Devastating

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth:
There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 06, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »

John Silvetti - The Ongoing Search

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Dave Holloway - The Ongoing Search

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes
Posted July 12, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

Comments:

61.  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am

I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

The fund raiser needs to start soon. An idea I talked with him about is maybe a ebay auction. A large picture of Natalee would go to the highest bidder with all funds going toward this boat search. There could be different auctions spaced out with different picture’s. I just talked with him about this idea, so its not a done deal.

God Bless

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: October 06, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »

Louis Schaefer/Tim Trahan - The Ongoing Search

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 06, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »

Kyle Kingman/Tim Miller - The Ongoing Search

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 06, 2010, 10:04:48 PM »

Tim Miller - The Ongoing Search

texasmom
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.560

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 17, 2009 – Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax” 
June 17th, 2009

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 06, 2010, 10:11:05 PM »

Tim Miller - The Ongoing Search

On the Record w/ Greta - February 27, 2008

TIM MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Transcript - Heli (RU)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 06, 2010, 10:14:42 PM »

Louis Shaefer/John Silvetti/Tim Miller/Dave Holloway - The Ongoing Search

Debbie
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 06, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »

No Relevance - No Potential Interest

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 06, 2010, 11:55:44 PM »

The Dolf Richardson - Persistence Connection -

Kyle Kingman:
   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

-he was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site
-he was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water
-he was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing (although it got to the FBI two weeks after he said he sent it).

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

Kyle Kingman:   The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle Kingman:  Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI)

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

ldstlou

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December …

Kyle Kingman: I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

Kyle Kingman:
  Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: October 07, 2010, 11:45:55 PM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

I agree.

When the June 10, 2005 confession is considered ... that location would be the ideal place for Aruba to plant Natalee's remains in an attempt to distract focus off THE trap.

Is the timing coincidental?

++++

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 07, 2010, 11:57:51 PM »

The Confession - Jun 10, 2005

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Frustration in Aruba
June 15, 2005

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

May 28, 2006
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 10/25/2005 10:06:01 AM ET 2005-10-25T14:06:01

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Confusion Reigns in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday June 10, 2005

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 07, 2010, 11:58:10 PM »

The skeleton was found on the north end of the island - Arashi is in the north.  The lighthouse is in the north.  The AMDigital article shows them searching in the north:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 08, 2010, 12:05:43 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 08, 2010, 10:35:20 AM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.