April 27, 2024, 10:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188648 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 14, 2010, 01:42:52 PM »

THE LIGHTHOUSE - ARASHI BEACH - THE PERSISTENCE CONNECTION

The Road to Arashi

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 11, 2005

I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee. Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”. Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”. Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving. After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car. After that I drove down the road towards Arashi.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

Connect the Dots?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

bbl

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 14, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »

In the early morning hours of May 31, 2005 ... Paulus, Deepak and the Aruban police refused to accompany Beth and Jug to the lighthouse/Arashi beach in their desperate search for Natalee.  Why?  The location was definitely a focus of interest in searches right up to at least April, 2006.

+++++++

Joran's Father Refused   

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

After that the family wanted us to go with the police to show them the route we drove. Joran's father refused. I also said no. After that the police officers said it was nonsense to drive out to the light house at that moment in time. The family then asked if we could go to the Holiday Inn to point out the security guard that worked there to the police.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=182.0

Never had a Chance

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

The Lighthouse?  Arashi Beach?

New arrest deepens mystery in Holloway case
Aruba police mum on connection between arrest and missing American teen
Updated 4/17/2006 9:01:25 AM ET

In recent weeks, Aruban police have searched sand dunes on the northern coast of the island. Dutch Marines, the FBI and hundreds of volunteers have previously searched for Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12335444

yw

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: October 14, 2010, 06:26:40 PM »

ARASHI BEACH?

Could it be that unknown to the suspect who made the June 10th  confession ... Natalee Holloway's remains had been moved from the lighthouse/Arashi Beach area ... placed within a stolen fish trap which was transported a short distance out to sea ... transported to a location that ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... aligned with the Arashi Beach and ... thrown overboard?

+++++++

The June 10th Confession

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

The Tarp!  The Rocks!

Kyle Kingman:
Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

What Boat?

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #682 on: March 18, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »

I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated.  This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366260#msg366260

Not Lowered by Crane

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #826 11/07/09 -
« Reply #1854 on: December 08, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »

Kyle Kingman posts

<snipped>

March 18, 2008, 11:32:30 AM

This trap was not lowered by crane, or whatever because it wasn't situated in a position that demonstrated "lowering", unless one end was really weighted down? I would think the ropes etc, to the crane would level it?

Lowering by a windlass or winch would not explain the impact depression from one corner of the trap.  If it were leveled, one would assume it would fall level.  This is further supported because the 4-point rigging was still on the trap.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6268.msg1030568#msg1030568

?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 14, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 16, 2010, 12:51:23 AM »

When the following is considered ... could it be that the Marriot Beach was a distraction?  Could the "something bad" had happened at the van der Sloot residence and Natalee was then taken to the Arashi Beach/Lighthouse area?

1.  Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the location where the trap was discovered.

2.  Kermit's map which clearly reveals the short distance between the van der Sloot residence and the Arashi Beach.

3.  The official declarations of Joran, Deepak and Joran stating that Natalee was taken to the Arashi Beach/Lighthouse on the morning of May 30, 2005. (Joran later backtracked)

4.  Beth Holloway's claim that she saw a declaration where Joran states that Natalee was taken to the van der Sloot residence and a sexual encounter occured.  In her book Beth identifies Joran's June 13th suspect as the source. 

+++++++.

'The Abrams Report' for Sept. 14th
updated 9/15/2005 11:21:45 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  You know, I‘ve seen several of Joran‘s statements and I don‘t know why he was released.  I hope that these statements were not withheld from evidence presented before the judge of instruction because they are hugely, hugely showing his involvement in this crime against Natalee.  I mean he has her coming in and out of consciousness, repeatedly throughout his statements.  You know he admits to bringing her to his home and even gives a date and a time, 1:40 a.m. on May the 30th, and has sex with her in his home.  You know, I just hope those statements made it before the judge of instruction.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9353948/

JORAN 06/13/2005 STATEMENT
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=175.0

The following is another quote which implies that Natalee was taken to the van der Sloot's home in the early morning hours of May 30, 2005.

When the short distance to the lighthouse is considered ... when Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the location where THE trap was discovered is considered ... could the Arashi Beach be where Natalee Holloway was taken when something went terribly wrong as a result of wrongdoing against her person at the van der Sloot home?

+++++++

Do the Dots Connect?

Geraldo at Large - September 17, 2005

BETH: Oh, yes, Geraldo. You know when I heard you state that Joran is still stating that he had no involvement with her disappearance but something that Jug and Dave, Natalee’s father and I have had knowledge of since early in July, so we have Joran’s statements. We have had them translated for us, and we have at least five. You know, Geraldo, what has been so difficult for us is that we have had this knowledge that Joran has admitted to having sex with Natalee AT HIS HOME as she is coming in and out of consciousness. You know we have protected the integrity of the investigation because we felt that was the professional way to handle this but you know when we have been slapped in the face by the Dutch government and . . .

GERALDO: You say that Van der Sloot admits in his police statement that he is having sex with your daughter, whom I believe was a virgin before she went to Aruba, as she lapses in and out of consciousness?

BETH: Absolutely Geraldo.

Transcript Credit - ?

Kyle Kingman
:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 16, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »

The van der Sloot Residence - The Trap Location

When the short distance between the van der Sloot home and the lighthouse is considered and ... when Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to the location of THE trap is considered ... could it be that following "something bad" happening Joran and ? transported Natalee to the Arashi Beach/lighthouse area when she was buried/hidden?

Could it be that at some later time unknown to Joran and ? ... Natalee's body was move ... placed inside THE trap ... the trap was taken out sea and ... dropped in the ocean off the Arashi Beach?

Could this be the reason Natalee's body was not located following the June 10th confession?  Could it be that Joran van der Sloot does not have a clue in regards to Natalee Holloway's final resting place?

In other words ... No body; No case!

++++++++

The van der Sloot Home

March 25, 2006
Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Investigator Tells 48 Hours She Probably Died From Excessive Alcohol, Maybe Drugs

Deputy Chief Dompig has been under a strict gag order since last year, but Aruban authorities agreed to let him speak exclusively to 48 Hours about the latest details of his investigation. ....

Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.
Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

"We’re not talking about killers here," he says.

Or, as Dompig reveals for the first time, they could have had accomplices. "New people are coming in the picture. It is possible that there was a second group involved, or more people than these three boys," he says.

Dompig speculates the body was hastily buried once, and that those extra accomplices may have been needed to move it to a more hidden location.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page5.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

The Confession - Jun 10, 2005

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Frustration in Aruba
June 15, 2005

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

May 28, 2006
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 10/25/2005 10:06:01 AM ET 2005-10-25T14:06:01

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Confusion Reigns in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday June 10, 2005

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

xoxo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 16, 2010, 03:16:08 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 16, 2010, 06:33:21 PM »

As a united force Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller have the ability to do right and expose the Persistence betrayal ... the ability to bring pressure upon those within the Aruban/Dutch administration who have prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway to do right.

Justice demands the charade ceases ... the charade in regards to an ongoing search in Aruban waters for Natalee Holloway.  An awakening from the neverending nightmare that her family has been enduring for 5 1/2 years is in the balance.

++++++

NATALEE DESERVES

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7/6/2005 10:47:38 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

ALL WE WANT IS NATALEE

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 7/15/2005 11:45:26 AM ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

PLEASE CONSIDER

Beth Holloway Twitty Finally Says it, “Don’t Travel To Aruba.”
Posted September 12, 2005 by Scared Monkeys

Geraldo at Large - September 17, 2005

BETH: The main thing that we would like to ask right now is to please, please just consider not traveling to Aruba or within the Dutch Kingdom and territory
until Natalee is returned to her country, because they can absolutely make this happen, Geraldo.

Transcript - ?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/12/beth-holloway-twitty-finally-says-it-dont-travel-to-aruba/

NO RELEVANCE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

NO POTENTIAL INTEREST

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 16, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »

Exposure of ALL ROV images that captured the contents of the trap discovered in Aruban waters could be the catalyst thAT implies Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway will prevail.  Pressure from the American media will demand it.

Paulus' enfamous words NO BODY; NO CASE will not longer apply.

+++++++

[b Holloway Case Conviction No Slam Dunk
Under Aruban Law, Suspect's Own Words Can't Be Used Against Him
By JEFFREY KOFMAN
Feb. 4, 2008 [/b]

It will be difficult under Aruban law for prosecutors to build a case against Joran Van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case, according to Nico Jörg, Aruba's advocate general, and acting attorney general.

<snipped>

Jörg emphasized that there are fundamental differences between the laws of the United States and laws in Aruba. For example, there is no trial by jury in this tiny island nation of just 103,000 citizens. All trials are by judge only. A suspect's own words can't be used to implicate him or her, and there is no such thing as perjury for a suspect in Aruba.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Story?id=4240906&page=1

Klaas, do you still have that picture of the cage with the diagional measurment
on it?  Isn't it 42" on the bias?

To calculate the diagonal you multiply the length of one side of the square by the square root of 2.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 16, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 09:13:32 AM »

BFN has a thread "John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee".

John does address questions, and for those that do not read there, here are some snips -

Quote from: jdsurveyor1
I would like to give everyone at BFN an update on where we stand.  The Persistence completed surveying the initial and extended grids.  Basically, this means that the sonar survey was completed.  Over 275 targets of interest were picked up and analyzed by the sonar interpreters.  Only 25% of the targets were investigated by the ROV.  At that point, we had run out of money and weather.  Louis Schaefer committed a very generous amount of money towards the survey and the rest of us absorbed what we could.  However, that was all based on the initial survey grid.  Once the grid tripled, obviously so did our committments.  The weather had continually increased until we were constantly facing 20 ft. seas. The Persistence can handle 20 foot seas, however, it is very dangerous for the crew and impossible to collect data.  It was taking us 3 days to complete what took us only 1 day the month before.  It was time to call it off.  This was a very difficult thing to do as we had all prepared ourselves to either find Natalee or not.  None of us were prepared to leave not knowing one way or the other.  I believe once the reality set in that we were going to leave without knowing, that was the lowest point in morale of the entire trip.  It took a few days for everyone to shake it off and complete what we could.

Quote from: Jamie
Dear John. No, this isn't a goodbye note. lol I would personally like to thank you, Mr. Schaefer, Kyle and ALL of you, for everything you have done and are continuing to do, for Natalee. Thank you for letting us be a part of your search. You all have made us feel closer to Natalee and her family, through you on your search. I just pray that the funds you need to continue your search, will come through.

Thank you also for giving of your time and energy. You are all heroes to us. God Bless you all.

Thank you Jamie for your kind words.  You must realize that the support that everyone posted daily kept us upbeat and working.  You all were truly there with us.  We are currently looking for an ROV vessel we can work with to return to complete the target investigations later in the year.  I just returned last night from New England where I looked at a vessel that was being considered to do this with.

The surveyors from the Persistence were also working with the Maritime Police and Prosecutor's Office utilizing bottom scanning sonar in ponds and murky bodies of water.  This is ongoing, however, the strike on the island has brought this to a halt until the strike is settled.  Rumors claim this may happen on Monday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.40

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 16, 2010, 09:33:05 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »

More from John ~

Quote from: Debbie
John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?

Also, when the cage was found that was shown on Dateline (pictures also hit the internet) what thoughts, emotions, etc... went through your mind?  Can you elaborate on that for us?  Thanks!

The important thing is to raise funds.  It will require corporate support as well as private donations.  Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.

The media really blew the cage out of proportion.  Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat.  It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast.  My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest.  The crew moved onto other targets.  Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her.  I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

Quote from: LegallyLex
John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search.  Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Thank you Pearl.  Your posting were read many times on the Persistence and you became part of the crew!  Your words and the words of so many inspired us to keep enduring, no matter what mother nature threw at us.  We reflected on this on the way home.  The crew worked constantly in weather conditions that were double the usual shut down weather in the Gulf of Mexico.

The relationship between the people of Aruba and the crew of the Persistence was wonderful.  Initially, there was an air of guarded reservation, on both sides, however, once they understood why we were there, not to make headlines or money, but to help the Holloway family and intrinsically the island of Aruba, they opend their arms and their homes to us.  The crew found the people of Aruba to be the "salt of the earth" hard working and family oriented people.  Many had taken time off work to join the search parties and many held prayer vigils in their churches.  We received support from the Police, the Coast Guard, the Port Authority and vitually anyone we needed help from.  One example, we needed a shallow water vessel to investigate areas we were afraid to bring the Persistence into due to water depths and unknown wrecks......a 28 foot vessel, PREDATOR, was provided to us for 4 days at no charge.  The owner would not allow us to pay for the fuel or any of the expenses.  Their support made our work progress much faster.  I am very happy to say that it would take a long time for me to list the names of everyone on the island that supported our efforts.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 16, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008, 09:23:47 AM »

Quote from: PearlInUSA
... I just read a article about water samples and sites recently done in Aruba.  One was at Hooiberg.  This made me wonder about any chance of something being done there as there was a reported cell phone call from Joran's phone made in very early morning hours.   Do you know if these individual places were actually searched with any scanning sonar?

I can not comment on the areas we have been working in as the OM is currently evaluating this information.  I can tell you that I did not try to tie information previously reported to every search area, only because one could spend a lifetime chasing every story and every piece of information.  Reports, previous clues, information from the Police, OM and others led us to the sites we looked at.  I can tell you I spoke to hundreds of people including authorities, x-authorities, locals, psychics (there is a story) and others.

A question about how secure the sites are -

Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be.  All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion.  No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 16, 2010, 10:15:48 PM »

Food for Thought

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #848 on: December 30, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »

This may be an old subject, and if it is please forgive me.

What would you do if you were Beth and a body in a crab trap is found?

Turn it over to the Aruban authorities?

Turn it over to the FBI?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323171#msg323171

Closure vs Risk of magically turning blood into chocolate

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 17, 2010, 04:12:59 PM »

Gang Raped!!

It appears that in August, 2005 the Aruban prosecutor concurs with what Beth Holloway suspected within hours of her arrival on the Island ... Natalee was gang raped.

++++++

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007
As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family

(Julia) Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

CNN - August 27, 2005
Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE GRACE, HOST: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them.

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 24, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW

The Trap

February 14, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller: 

Aruba authorities dove on it and … six weeks later they said that the DNA came back as a male.

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know that certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

Transcript: Kermit

February 28, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was.  That is why John wants to go back to search we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

Transcript: Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 24, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1085192#msg1085192

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: October 24, 2010, 10:53:34 PM »

The following words were spoken by the man who kept silent regarding his troubling observations while on board the Persistence ... troubling observations encompassing the trap which may have held Natalee Holloway remains.

The following words were spoken by the man who established an ongoing professional relationship with the Persistence Project Lead ... the Persistence Project Lead who afforded unchallenged the contents of the trap to the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

+++++++

Viva Aruba!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Beth Needs to Understand

Tim Miller:  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

She Interfers With an Ongong Investigation

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree...

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

If Beth Really Wants to make a Difference

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident, I will not boycott Aruba.  The last time we was in Aruba, they was just friendly with us again and... and uhhh my Gd you know what let’s start at home to try to make a change.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Read Between the Lines

Steph Watts:  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Exploiting Natalee's disappearance and death for Financial Gain

Tim Miller: I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

The Truth is the Truth

Tim Miller:  I can say this.  Beth was supposed to come to one of our fundraisers this year.  She was supposed to come to one earlier in the year and then at the last minute had to back out and that was o.k.  And we had... you know she never travels alone...you know we had two airline tickets ummm that of course we lost.  And she was supposed to come to our other one that we had in April and the day before the Fundraiser she canceled and it was advertised all over that Beth was gonna be here.  And I’ve never forget what Beth said...she said well Tim I didn’t realize I was supposed to speak.  And I said Beth it’s not gonna be your (?) speech that you normally do on the dangers of traveling abroad, they’ve got you penciled in for four minutes just to say you know how much you appreciated Equusearch and what they did you know to try to find your daughter.  And she said well you know I get paid for speaking and it was like alright...so anyhow she wasn’t there uhh at that fundraiser so anyhow and you know I wish we wouldn’t of touched on that subject but the truth is the truth.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 29, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »

Kyle Kingman's first email to the Natalee's Freebirds ...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:59 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Kyle Kingman" <xxxxxxxxx>
To: freebirdsjustice@yahoo.com
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Greetings, I came across your site and thought you'd might be interested in following along with the search.  I'm the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence and author of the ship's blog which chronicles the search effort.
  http://nholloway.blogspot.com

Regards,
--
Kyle Kingman

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: October 29, 2010, 11:13:38 PM »

Kyle Kingman's first email to the Natalee's Freebirds ...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:59 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Kyle Kingman" <xxxxxxxxx>
To: freebirdsjustice@yahoo.com
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Greetings, I came across your site and thought you'd might be interested in following along with the search.  I'm the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence and author of the ship's blog which chronicles the search effort.
  http://nholloway.blogspot.com

Regards,
--
Kyle Kingman

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #492 on: April 27, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg787119;topicseen#msg787119

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 19, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.