April 28, 2024, 08:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188677 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: November 20, 2010, 12:15:53 AM »

Could it be that that Natalee's jawbone was planted in the Palm Beach area ....

1.  To distract from January 7, 2008 recovery of the trap's contents by Aruban divers?
2.  To create a legal means for Joran to be extradicted from Peru to face murder  charges in the Natalee Holloway case ... murder charges for which there will never be a conviction?
3.  To appease Natalee's mother who will continue to be Aruba's worst nightmare if answers are not forthcoming in the disappearance of her daughter?

++++

Tourist Find - Palm Beach

Tests may soon tell if bone in Holloway case is human
November 17, 2010|By the CNN Wire

Blanken said a part of a jawbone with a tooth was found on Friday by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a large resort on the western side of Aruba. He took it to the police, Blanken said. ....

The prosecutor said the bone was initially examined by a forensic expert in Aruba, who determined the bone was from a young woman. But Blanken cautioned the final determination would be made by the forensic institute in the Netherlands.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-17/justice/aruba.bone.found_1_sloot-peter-blanken-van-der?_s=PM:CRIME

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen's dental records
Associated Press – Thu Nov 18, 6:15 pm ET

A tourist found a jawbone last Friday and took it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office. It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis, though there has been no announcement on whether the bone is human.

"If it turns out to be a human bone, the investigation will continue," Angela said. "We cannot say when the results will be in."

A forensic scientist in Aruba, however, has said that the bone is from a human female, Dave Holloway told the AP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_aruba_missing_teen

Persistence Find - Arashi Beach

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  My opinion on Simian is that he is a detective/cop involved in the case since the beginning. My understanding is that there is only one of the originals remaining. He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. Basically, if you stood on land and pointed straight to the trap and were right on the money... this is what the difference amounts to. Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude. I would have found the trap without the latitude, but it was very strange.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

The Aruban Recovery Dive - January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle Kingman: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle Kingman: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of vertebrae.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit

yw

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: November 24, 2010, 05:49:04 PM »

Kyle Kingman
:  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Kermit

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: November 24, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »

THE DATELINE SPECIAL

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: I got a phone call from Tim.

Chris Hansen: And what'd he say?

Dave Holloway: He told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure."  He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--"he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: November 24, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »

Kyle Kingman
:  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Kermit

Prior to Kyle Kngman posting on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum he did take action pertaining to his professional analysis of the ROV footage of the December 30, 2007 observation dive ... the observation dive when Aruban divers declared the contents of the trap were not relevant to the Natalee Holloway case.  Kyle took the initiative of sending six screenshots to the FBI ... screenshots captured from the ROV footage.

++++++++

oceanexploration
 Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM  »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.

<snipped>

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

Video 2 - December 30, 2007

gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: November 25, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »

The Analysis

Kyle Kingman
:  .... I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: November 26, 2010, 04:13:49 PM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEWS

The Trap

February 14, 2010 - Male DNA

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller

Aruba authorities dove on it and … six weeks later they said that the DNA came back as a male.

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know that certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

Transcript: Kermit

February 28, 2010 - Backtrack

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was.  That is why John wants to go back to search we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

Transcript: Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: November 29, 2010, 03:54:49 PM »

Tim Miller/Dave Holloway - The Persistence Connection

1.  Tim states in a Greta interview that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the Persistence search.

2.  Tim states in a Jamie Colby interview that Louis Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway.

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
Posted February 27, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years ... Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."

Transcript - texasmom

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Fox Online - Jamie Colby
July 15, 2007

JAMIE COLBY, HOST:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

TIM MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Wherever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: November 30, 2010, 01:06:37 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 -
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg885730#msg885730

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 30, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »

An Investigation by the FBI?

Could it be that the objective of the Persistence undertaking was two fold from the getgo?  Could it be that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti gave the deceptive impression that the undertaking was all about locating Natalee Holloway’s remains?  Could it be that it was realized that a two fold mission would afford Schaefer and Silvetti the opportunity to take advantage of Tim Miller's association with TES to raise funds?

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but ... affording John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt ... is it possibly that he went into this venture with the intention of being an active participant in the recovery of Natalee Holloway's remains in the event of a discovery?

Could it be that sometime between the discovery of the trap/cage on Christimas Day and the December 30, 2007 dive, Aruban authorities became involved?  Could it be that during this period John Silvetti may have been offered an incentive to turn a blind eye in regard to the recovery process?

In other words, there would be no chain of command as the Arubans would be in complete control of the process to retrieve Natalee's remains ... a process that the crew of the Persistence would not participate.  The only Persistence diver who was a member of the observation dive would claim his vision was obscured.

Could it be that Tim Miller's respective calls to Beth and Dave were not anticipated by John Silvetti or Aruban authories?  Could it be that Tim Miller's words to America in the Dateline special were not anticipated?  Was this man a "liability" who had to be reckoned with ... whose voice had to be silenced?

It is a given that any contracts with Aruban connections afforded to John Silvetti/Louis Shaeffer following the Persistence undertaking ... it is a given that Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum and ... it is a given that actual footage of the ROV videos should have been investigated by the FBI.  Justice for an American citizen demanded it.

What is the holdup?  Could Red's words in 2007 still be considered a factor?

Janet

+++++++

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy

Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American’s homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: December 04, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti by Aruba following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!

++++++

Bottom Line?

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling. Here again, jurisdiction. We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005. Jurisdiction and extradition have hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: December 04, 2010, 02:09:03 PM »

The Fish Trap Door was Open

Kyle Kingman:
  .... I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap.

<snipped>

Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 04, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »

The Jawbone

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Quote from: Northern Rose on November 23, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Official Press Release

At the request of the Aruban Public Prosecutor's Office the Netherlands Forensic Institute has conducted forensic anthropological and DNA investigations on bone material, a piece of jawbone with a tooth. These investigations were executed simultaneously. Detailed examination by the NFI excludes the possibility that the bone material found in Aruba is that of Natalee Holloway. Exclusion after comparing dental records It was, first, necessary to establish that the bone material was in fact human material. This is the case. Thus the forensic anthropological investigation was expanded to include an investigation by forensic odontologists. Using the dental records of Natalee Holloway, such as the location of wisdom teeth and fillings, a comparison was made with the jaw bone recovered on Aruba. Based on these comparisons it could be excluded that the investigated bone material and molar came from Natalee Holloway. DNA testing Along with the forensic anthropological and odontological research, the NFI initiated a forensic DNA investigation. However, only a very small amount of DNA material was present and that was also of low quality. The bone appeared to have been exposed to various (weather) influences and proved to be porous. DNA researchers at the NFI therefore have applied extensive and highly sophisticated techniques to the DNA present in the bone to be examined. On the basis of the comparison of the dental records the possibility that the bone material came from Natalee Holloway was excluded, therefore further DNA testing has been stopped. There is still a possibility that the molar from the jawbone could be used for further efforts to generate a DNA profile. However this follow-up study of said molar would inhibit future research into identifying the person from whom the bone originates. Given that, based on dental records, it can be ruled out that the bone fragment came from Natalee Holloway, the Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has decided not yet to carry out further research on the material. The prosecution will decide what further action will be taken to identify the bone material. Natalee Holloway Investigation The Office of the Public Prosecutor in Aruba has been involved in an investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway since her dissapearance. The case retains the constant attention from law enforcement

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24580-resultado-di-test-di-weso.html

Natalee Holloway: Jawbone Not That of Missing American Teen
Jawbone With One Tooth Attached Found Two Weeks Ago on Aruban Beach
Nov. 23, 2010

The determination was made using Holloway's dental records, according to a statement issued late this morning by the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office.

Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein said shortly after the announcement that they could determine quickly that the bone wasn't Holloway's -- the jawbone found on the beach had a wisdom tooth still attached and Holloway's dental records showed the teen had had her wisdom teeth removed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-missing-american-teen/story?id=12222677

Transcript - Taco Stein's Statement

CNN Newsroom
CNN
Aired on Tuesday, Nov 23, 2010

00:27:41   >>> Let's take you to aruba now.

<snipped>

00:32:55   He is following up with a news conference based on the statement issued in the last hour.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/cnn_newsroom/49/CNN/Tuesday_November_23_2010/519028/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: December 04, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »

Considering Dave Holloway's ongoing relationship with Tim Miller, John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer in regards to raising moneys for an ongoing search in Aruban waters to investigate 141 targets ... it could be assumed the Natalee Holloway's father is not a believer in what is perceived as the Persistence betrayal.

However ... Beth Holloway was informed of Kyle Kingman's posts which had been submitted to the Natalee Freebirds and ... after consultation and careful consideration gave permission for the info to be publicly released publicly.

++++++

WhiskeyGirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »

More from John ~

Quote from: Debbie
John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?

<snipped>

Quote from: jdsurveyor1
The important thing is to raise funds.  It will require corporate support as well as private donations.  Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.

<snipped>.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.40

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 04, 2010, 04:29:44 PM »

THE TARGETS[/b
]
No Relevance - March 3, 2008

oceanexploration
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

No Potential Interest - June 28, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: December 04, 2010, 04:31:13 PM »

THE TARGETS

No Relevance - March 3, 2008

oceanexploration
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

No Potential Interest - June 28, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: December 04, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Bone Being Tested in Natalee Holloway Case
Aired November 22, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

CARLOS DIAZ, HOST:  Let`s right now go to Tim Miller. He`s the director of EquuSearch.

You`ve helped search for Natalee, and you`re in close contact with her dad. Why does he think that the bones are Natalee`s and this bone is Natalee`s?

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, EQUUSEARCH: You know, he`s cautiously optimistic. And I think he really thinks that this probably is Natalee.

You know, the initial was that it was the jawbone of a young female. I`ve been in Aruba nine different times in this search. I`m real close with the authorities in Aruba and people in Aruba. We don`t have another female that is missing. We don`t have one that drowned and has not been found.

And we truly feel, as though -- and we felt this a long time ago, is that we`ve got to remember the night Natalee disappeared is the night the fisherman`s hut was broken into. The big crab trap was stolen, the knife, the rope.

Three years ago we went to Aruba at this very time, and we went there for one month to do the deep water search. And Louis Shaffer put a $1 million budget on that. We ended up over there in almost three months, and it came to about $1.8 million. And we`ve got 141 targets out there in the sea in Aruba.

And the only reason we didn`t continue is because it went so far over budget. But we`ve been talking with Louis Shaffer and Don Suvetti (ph) that was over there before with us. We`re doing pre-planning right now on getting another ship over there to actually send -- the only people in the world that would know exactly where every one of them targets are at.

DIAZ: But Natalee`s father -- but Natalee`s father in this case does believe the jawbone is Natalee`s.

MILLER: Yes, he does. You know, and we`ve got to understand, too, that Natalee`s mom and Natalee`s dad are both running on emotions right now.

And you know what? I talked to Dave today, and I said, "Dave, how are you really doing?"

And he says, "You know what? I really don`t know." He said, "No matter what the news is, it`s going to be disappointing. If it comes back that it`s not Natalee, it`s another roller-coaster ride," and he just really wants it to come to an end. If it comes back it is Natalee, then you know the reality hits that, you know, that miracle is not going to happen. Natalee really is deceased. And then they really have to face that.

So what this family has went through 5 1/2 years and what they`re going through now, I mean, they just need all of our support and our love and our prayers.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/22/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: December 04, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »

HOME BY CHRISTMAS

Magnolia
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 -
« Reply #913 on: November 23, 2010, 02:12:33 AM »

CBS42 Birmingham just had the report...they had Jossy on the phone.  He said
that Hurricane Tomas was powerful enough to completely reverse the currents
in the ocean.  Instead of taking things out to sea, it washed things into shore.

Then Tim Miller was on by phone.  He said that this bone probably came from
one of his previously located 141 targets and the strong current let some of
the small bones escape the container.  He said by following the currents they
can narrow the targets down to about 50 instead of 141 and locate the one
holding the rest of the remains.  He said that they have a boat in Trinadad onstandby ready to go and retrieve the targets and they hope to have all of Natalee's remains home by Christmas.  He said the search will begin in less than two weeks.

Tim Miller said that he has been in constant contact with Dave and Dave is
cautiously optimistic.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8964.900

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2010, 08:53:19 PM »

Kyle Kingman was proactive in regards to his professional analysis of the ROV footage of the December 30, 2007 observation ... the observation dive when Aruban divers declared the contents of the trap were not relevant to the Natalee Holloway case.  At that period in time ... the ship's sonar/ROV operator/analysis took the initiative of sending six screenshots to the FBI.  Kyle also made an attempt to secure an FBI presence for the upcoming recovery dive.
_________

Absolutely Disturbed

Kyle Kingman:
  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net.  If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Six Screenshots

oceanexploration
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM  »

<snipped>

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

Simply Uninvited

Kyle Kingsman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

++++++

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The American crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!  Why did it not happen?

++++++

Jurisdiction?

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Homeland Security?

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy
Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Red - Scared Monkeys

gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 19, 2010, 11:12:44 PM »

I believe Kyle is the lamp whose light could afford the family of Natalee Holloway's a measure of closure.

+++++++

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: December 19, 2010, 11:16:11 PM »

The Natalee's Freebirds' forum was all about exposing the Aruban cover up agenda that had prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  Read the many documents created and posted by the Freebirds.

What would possess Kyle to think for one minute that his words revealing a furthering of that Aruban cover up by John Silvetti would not be exposed?  Justice for Natalee Holloway demanded it!  Closure for the family demanded it!

Kyle lied to Natalee's stepfather in March, 2009!  His own words one year earlier which were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum affirms it.

++++++++

Email from Kyle Kingman to Jug Twitty

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December …

Kyle Kingman

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

Jen3560

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.