April 18, 2024, 12:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188390 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 28, 2010, 03:16:53 PM »

Kyle Kingman's Own Words in March, 2008 reveals his purpose for collaborating with the Natalee's Freebirds.  His sincere desire was to find a meaningful way to expose to Beth Holloway the happenings that took place on board the Persistence ... happenings which troubled him greatly.

However ...in December, 2008 ... in an obvious attempt attempt at damage control ... Kyle flip flops in regards to his honorable intentions in a communication with Jug Twitty ... Natalee Holloway's stepfather ... a communication that undermines the credibility of the Natalee's Freebirds.

+++++++

MARCH, 2008

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kyle Kingman:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

DECEMBER, 2008

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December …

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections.  I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum.  I never wished for any of it to leave the forum."

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

Who were the detective and his brother … the detective and his brother who led the Persistence directly to the location of the trap ... the trap according to Kyle Kingman's own words may have contained Natalee Holloway’s remains?  Kyle provides many clues to the identification of these two who obviously had a prior foundational knowledge in regards to the happenings encompassing the cage.  The archives may provide some clues.

++++++++++

THE DETECTIVE AND HIS BROTHER

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want his knowledge to be kept a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

Kyle Kingman:
  I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning. I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th. I did. We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.

oceanexploration @ Scared Monkeys

THE ARCHIVES

GEROLD DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 167-168:
  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.   The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.   He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

FOX ONLINE - Jamie Colby - July 15, 2005

TIM MILLER: Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

++++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2010, 11:39:03 AM »

It appears that John Silvetti, Hans Mos and Dolphi Richardson were all on the same page in regards to all aspects of the December 30, 2008 visual dive.  However ... Kyle Kingman recognized that something was not right with the picture.

The ball is in Kyle's court.  It is imperative that this young man does what is right because it is right.  If revealed to the FBI ... to Beth Holloway ... observations while on board the Persistence ...  the ROV footage ... pressure could be put on Aruba ... those who love Natalee could be afforded a measure of closure she is allowed to rest on American.

+++++++

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case

Kyle Kingman:  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning. I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th. I did. We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 03, 2010, 08:49:31 PM »

FLASHBACK

Those who monetarily supported the Persistence undertaking never had a clue that their hard earned bucks were contributing to the furthering of the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005..

+++++++

Local Teams Joins The Search For Natalee Holloway

The latest developments in the Natalie Holloway case find three men back behind bars, but still no Natalee. Local teams from Acadiana are now joining the search for the 18 year old that disappeared in May of 2005.

The name of this boat says it all. Persistence is what search teams are hoping will lead them to Natalee Holloway.

Project Manager Marc Broussard said, "We met the Holloway family and as parents ourselves we wanted to help out, give our all and give them the Cajun spirit to motivate them to go out there, to find this child and bring her home."

The one hundred and twenty five foot boat is usually used for off-shore mapping and navigation for oil companies. Now the boat will take on a different role. Once teams reach Aruba they'll scan the bottom of the ocean and map out any objects that seem out of place. What sensors pick up is all monitored in this survey room. Teams will then investigate the objects and send a robotic like device under water with cameras.

It will take the boat eight to ten days to reach Aruba. The search teams tell us if something's out there they plan to find it.  Natalee's father was aboard the boat before it set sail. We spoke with him about this trip.

Dave Holloway told us, "You try to get back to the normal way of doing things, but it stays on your mind and you stay focused on what can I do next to get closure in this. Hopefully this will be the way to do this."

The RV persistence is scheduled to depart from The Port of Iberia Tuesday evening. This search will be the first deep water search for Natalie. Teams from New Iberia, Lafayette, and Texas are all participating in the search.

The trip is funded through donations. If you'd like to support the search efforts you can send donations to:

Attn: Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?s=7429813

Kyle Kingman
: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2010, 09:19:27 PM »

Consider I believe that justice will remain forever ellusive for Natalee Holloway ... two issues keep me keeping on.

++++++

1.  If Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing the trap/cage along with the exposure of the ROV footage can bring pressure on Aruba to reveal the truth in regards to what was recovered from that trap ... the family of Natalee Holloway could received ... at the very least ... a measure of closure.  At the very most ...  my prayer is that Natalee could come home to rest on American soil.

2.  If the outcome of the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw reveals beyond a doubt through comparative professional analysis that Deepak Kalpoe utter the disputed words in his interview with Skeeters ... the implicatons are huge.  Think about it.  Deepak is no longer a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case.

+++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY - BETH HOLLOWAY
TLC – 2010-01-17

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can'tI can't get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

LOVING NATALEE - BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 189:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.   I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 197:  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2010, 01:10:02 PM »

The Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 and ... the furthering of that coverup on January 7, 2008 by one of her own ... dictated that it had been determined that FBI involvment would undermine the agenda.

Without an Aruban invitation secured by John Silvetti ... an Aruban invitation that would afford an FBI presence on board the Persistance in the event something case related was discovered by the Persistence ... the entire effort was in vain ... the outcome was a given.

+++++++++

Page 184
:  Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

SURELY I AM WRONG

"I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong."

Private Eye

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 09, 2010, 01:24:53 PM »

Pressure must be applied by the FBI to Aruban in regards to the release of Natalee's remains.  It is imperative that ... at the very least ... her parents are afforded a measure of closure ... peace of mind knowing their precisous daughter is home ... home resting on American soil.

Maybe an expose' that reveals the Persistence betrayal ... an expose' authored by the mother of Natalee Holloway ... would provide additional pressure.

++++++

'The Abrams Report' - July 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 09, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »

A STEPFATHER'S PLEA

LOVING NATALEE – Beth Holloway

Page 227:  Jug has supported me through this entire nightmare.  And we have done everything we can.

'Scarborough Country' – July 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'Scarborough Country' - August 12, 2005

JUG TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:   I don‘t want the Aruban government to give me a penny.  All I want to do is, I want to find Natalee and I want to go home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 09, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »

After almost five years ... I have no faith that Aruban justice will prevail for Natalee Holloway.  I have no faith that ALL those who prevented justice from prevailing will be held accountable.  The far reaching implications would cause the house of cards to collapse and ... Aruba/Holland is not about to allow that to happen.

However ... I do hope that threatened exposure in regards to the Persistence betrayal will provide the parents of Natalee Holloway with a measure of closure ... peace of mind.

The Natalee Holloway story must not become a distance memory.  Other vactioning "Natalees" must be educated that they are also at risk if certain precautions are not adhered.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

LOVING NATALEE - BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Pages 209-210:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2010, 02:04:59 PM »

http://www.notmykid.org/media/28288/scared%20safe%20%20feb%2010.pdf

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/events/%22Scared_Safe%22_Lecture_and_Benefit_273442092326

"Scared Safe" Lecture and Benefit
Paradise Valley Country Club
7101 N. Tatum Blvd. Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
PHONE: 602-652-0163
February 9, 2010
Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ON THE WEB: www.notmykid.org  www.paradisevalleycc.com
PRICE: $100 : $100

Not My Kid presents Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, the high school student who went missing on a graduation trip to Aruba. Breakfast is served. Proceeds benefit Not My Kid, an organization that educates the community about the consequences of destructive youth behaviors. Registration required.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY - LOST IN PARADISE
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can't.  I can't get justice for Natalee".

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2010, 11:34:05 AM »

INTERVIEW WITH TIM MILLER

Not sure how I feel about Steph Watts these days but anyway.....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE; JORAN VAN DER SLOOTS CONFESSION TO ME: MICHAEL CARDOZA C0-HOSTS

Steph Watts

Date / Time: 2/14/2010 6:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

WITH THE DEATH OF PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, THE FATHER OF MURDER SUSPECT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, THE SPOTLIGHT SHINES ONCE AGAIN ON THE UNSOLVED MURDER CASE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY. DID MR. VAN DER SLOOT TAKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE TO HIS GRAVE?? WILL JORAN APPEAR OUT OF HIDING TO HONOR HIS DEAD FATHER? I WAS THE LAST JOURNALIST TO SEE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. I SPENT 2 WEEKS WITH HIM IN THAILAND. FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THERE. WHY DID JORAN VAN DER SLOOT SUDDENLY WANT TO “CONFESS” TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME, WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND WHY HE’S IN THAILAND. ALSO I WILL DISCUSS THE PHONE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND HIS FATHER WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY – ARE THEY REAL?? WHAT MOTIVATED HIM TO COME FORWARD WITH A NEW VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED? YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »

THE POND WITNESS - THE POLYGRAPH

TIM MILLER

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05
September 10, 2008

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Prosecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

Why does Aruba after all this time and bad PR still not want to cooperate and find Natalee Holloway?
September 12, 2008

Tim Miller met with Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos to discuss and show Mos in person the results of the polygraph exams conducted in Houston, TX.  Miller discussed with Mos the new witness who had come forward and the fact that the 48 year old witness had passed two polygraph exams. However, Hans Mos was quick to point out to Tim Miller that polygraph tests are not looked upon favorably or have much credibility in Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

HANS MOS

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

JOSSY MANSUR

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2010, 01:45:32 PM »

THE WITNESS

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer. This witness statement is already widely known: the witness claims he saw Joran van der Sloot in the middle of the night of May 30th walking in front of his house, soaked up to his chest, walking on one shoe and heavily breathing. He was walking into the direction of the hotels, coming from the direction of the Church at Noord. What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction. There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2010, 05:17:45 PM »

THE WITNESS

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2010, 05:23:26 PM »

THE WITNESS

Natalee Holloway Investigation: The Witness was Afraid to Come Forward & Aware that Paulus van der Sloot had Powerful Connections in the Prosecutors Office.

Posted September 16, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

ORANJESTAD(AAN):  Last week, DIARIO published the latest information regarding the key witness, who came forward to disclose everything he witnessed on May 2005 from his house, which is situated in the neighborhood of the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond.

However the witness was afraid to come forward to the Police and local Prosecutor, because of the prejudice in the Prosecutor Office, which is alive and growing each day.

He did give a statement to the Prosecutor, but to certain extent. The more important and key details he revealed to the American investigators.

The American investigators listened very carefully to his story and immediately felt that he was telling the truth. They then asked him if he was willing to go to the States and pass a polygraph test.

The witness was tested by John S. Swartz, a renowned professional in this field, and the test revealed that he was telling the truth! Finally shedding some light on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/16/natalee-holloway-investigation-the-witness-was-afraid-to-come-forward-aware-that-paulus-van-der-sloot-had-powerful-connections-in-the-prosecutors-office/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2010, 05:33:47 PM »

The witness may be have gotten it wrong in regards to the pond but ... his observation of Paulus and Joran ... in the Palm Beach area in a crucial time frame ... is huge.  IMO

+++++++

THE WITNESS

Natalee Holloway Investigation: The Witness was Afraid to Come Forward & Aware that Paulus van der Sloot had Powerful Connections in the Prosecutors Office.

Last week, after months of following the new developments, DIARIO published the first part of the witness’ statement. This statement that was already in Prosecutor Mos’s hands.

DIARIO opted to wait until after the FBI sent the results of the polygraph test and their investigation to Holland, before publishing the second part of the statement, considering that Holland would send a copy to Aruba.

THE WITNESS’ STATEMENT

On May 30th, 2005 he was sleeping in his room; when he was awaken by the alarming sound of barking dogs. He opened his eyes and checked his alarm clock; it was 4:05 am.

He got up and listening to where the barking was coming from, he went in the living room and peeked thru the window to find out why the dogs sounded so alarmed.
Under the street light, he saw someone walking towards his house, from the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond and hotel area.

While the person was walking under another street light, he could clearly see the person. It was undoubtedly a man, notably tall, slim, Caucasian, with short and dark hair, relatively young and he looked like a Dutch citizen.

He could see his profile and one side of his face. He was wearing a red t-shirt and light colored pants. The witness noticed by the way the person was limping, that he was missing his right sneaker or shoe. He also noted that the person was breathing extremely hard, as if he just had been running very hard for a long time. His chest was heaving.

WET AND MUDDY CLOTHES

The witness stated (and probably also in the lie-detector test), that the person clothes were wet and that he also saw a muddy stripe on his chest, more or less about 5 centimeters above his chest.

The muddy stripe on his chest clearly showed that he was completely wet.
At first glance, the witness though that the person maybe had been in a fight with someone, and he was running not to get beat up. But his face showed no bruises or blood.

But because he didn’t look back not even to check if someone might be following him and just kept walking fast with his head down, the witness thought he did something other that fighting.

The person walked past his house, and kept walking, until he was out of sight, and he never raised his head or looked back, and just kept walking in the hotel’s direction. This happened in about one minute.

NEW INFORMATION

After the witness saw the person walk past his house and was out of sight, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes. He then noticed a car driving slowly, coming from the hotel area. Behind the wheel was a middle-aged, Caucasian man. Next to him, the witness saw the young man that was walking past his house a few minutes earlier.

The witness said they were driving a red jeep, and that they were driving extremely slow
. He stated to the American investigators that was clearly that the driver and the passenger were looking for something on the floor. He said that the car just keep going in the direction of the Monserat pond.

HE RECOGNIZED THE DRIVER

According to the witness, in the following weeks he recognized the young man as Joran van der Sloot, when his pictures started to circulate in the press, and that the disappearance of Natalee Holloway became an international media frenzy. He also recognized the driver as Paulus van der Sloot, Joran’s father. The witness stated that, that was everything he saw and that nothing more happened. The question in everyone mind is: What were Paulus and Joran looking for on that road? The fact that the witness passed the polygraph test and is telling the truth is enough to focus the attention on that.

Of course the public wants to know why this witness didn’t come forward in 2005.
The witness was afraid of the consequences of his statement, since he was well aware that Paulus van der Sloot has powerful connections in the Prosecutors Office. Paulus is a lawyer, and he was studying to become a judge.

Knowing that the justice system in Aruba is totally in Dutch hands, he felt compelled to keep his mouth shut. This went on for more than 2 years, and in the end of 2007, he felt the need to reveal what he saw that day from his house.

The witness hired a lawyer to defend him, because in such a complicated case, even the witness has to be prepared for any eventuality, and also for guidance.

Meanwhile American investigators, with the consent from local authorities, did a sonar test at the Monserat pond in the beginning of this year, when the water level was low.

DIARIO was informed that this test discovered 15 objects underwater, and that only 3 could be defined.

A polygraph (popularly referred to as a lie detector) is an instrument that measures and records several physiological responses such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration and skin conductivity while the subject is asked and answers a series of questions, on the theory that false answers will produce distinctive measurements. The polygraph measures physiological changes caused by the sympathetic nervous system during questioning. The 48 year old witness passed this test with flying colors, indicating that everything he saw that dawn, close to the Monserat pond, is true.

DIARIO presumes that the Prosecutor’s Office received this statement from Holland, and just in case they didn’t, they can read it today for free and begin to do their homework. 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/16/natalee-holloway-investigation-the-witness-was-afraid-to-come-forward-aware-that-paulus-van-der-sloot-had-powerful-connections-in-the-prosecutors-office/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 16, 2010, 06:57:03 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta - November 20, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Dave, it seems that there are really three major developments. One is what is the Associated Press is reporting about a witness. Another is what we intend to show the viewers on Monday, our investigation that began when we went all the way to Asia last June and we've been working to corroborate different pieces of it and worked on it since. And then you have also -- you've been involved in an investigation, is that right?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is it that have you uncovered?

HOLLOWAY: We have developed a witness over the last six to eight months, Greta, that initially went to the police. The police kind of blew him off, as they did a lot of other people. But this witness was adamant of what he saw that night, and we brought him to Houston, Texas, about three months ago and gave him a polygraph test and he passed the polygraph.

But basically, what he said was this, that he saw Joran van der Sloot walking down the road, covered in mud from about the waist down, missing a tennis shoe. And about a few minutes later, he came driving by with his father in his red Jeep, headed towards his home.

VAN SUSTEREN: And what was this -- when was this in relation to when Natalee was last seen?

HOLLOWAY: This witness stated that he saw this on the night she disappeared at about 4:00 AM.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, as you'll see on Monday, as the viewers will see, that's not necessarily something that would be inconsistent with the new evidence that we have developed. And we actually -- we have ours on videotape, which is particularly helpful. But in terms of what you have uncovered with this witness, has this witness of yours spoken to Hans Mos, the prosecutor?

HOLLOWAY: He has. He spoke with him probably about four months ago in the presence of Vinda de Sousa, an attorney down there. And of course, many of the people, with the exception of the prosecutor, believes this witness.

VAN SUSTEREN: Hans Mos does not believe this witness?

HOLLOWAY: Hans Mos does not believe the witness. And when the witness gave his statement, it's my understanding that when he got -- when he almost got to the part talking about the judge, Hans Mos made a comment that, what a nice guy he was and all this kind of stuff. And the witness then decided that, "Hey, I've had enough," and ended his statement. And then he came to us, begging us to search this pond that's located near his home.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the -- who's the judge? You mean -- who do you (INAUDIBLE) the judge?

HOLLOWAY: Paul van der Sloot.

VAN SUSTEREN: Paul van -- who was a judge in training at the time. He's no longer a judge.

HOLLOWAY: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: In fact, he's working. He's in private practice with Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 16, 2010, 06:59:34 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential Witness
Thursday, November 20, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 16, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »

THE WITNESS AND THE PERSISTENCE CONNECTION

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer. This witness statement is already widely known: the witness claims he saw Joran van der Sloot in the middle of the night of May 30th walking in front of his house, soaked up to his chest, walking on one shoe and heavily breathing. He was walking into the direction of the hotels, coming from the direction of the Church at Noord. What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction. There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08
: There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 17, 2010, 08:00:57 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' – April 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

On the Record w/ Greta – May 25, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  As most of you know, Guido Wever, age 19, was arrested in Holland last week in connection with Natalee Holloway's disappearance. He has been released. Here is a small news item: He is related to a frequent guest on our show — Arlene Ellis-Schipper. I was told they are cousins, but I don't know if that is first, second, etc. Cousins... and yes, Aruba is a small place.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196974,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.