April 20, 2024, 04:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188437 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 13, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »

The following is an audio of the Dana interview with Tim Miller pertaining to an update regarding the search for Vicenzo Tromp and ... the plans regarding a return to Aruba on board a vessel from Trinidad ... a return to Aruba to dive on the targets that were not investigated prior to the Persistence departure from Aruba.

Flash forward two years: The return to Aruba to search the remaining targets has not happened.  Why?

++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, May 14, 2008 - Guests Include Susan Murphy Milano, Drew Kesse, Randy Tat, Tim Miller and Judy Cornett

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch discusses his upcoming trip to Aruba in search of Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, missing since November 27, 2007

TIM MILLER:  At this point in time they're talking about bringing in a 360 foot boat out of Trinidad that has much larger ROV equipment on it. 

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/05/13/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-wednesday-night-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-susan-murphy-milano-drew-kesse-and-randy-tat/

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
- June 26, 2008:  The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 13, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »

THE POND

Kyle Kingman
- June 13, 2008:  I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 13, 2010, 11:45:30 AM »

THE POND

Kyle Kingman: We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

Kyle Kingman: There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions.
The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:20 PM »

Aruba could not have taken possession of the contents of the cage without the cooperation of John Silvetti and ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ... Aruba had that cooperation.

++++++

The Detective

Kyle Kingman:[/b]  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

December 25, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim (Miller) believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave (Holloway) that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:
  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, (Dolph) Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  (Dolph) Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They (divers) were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2010, 12:21:16 PM »

THE COIN

ANOMIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

#27  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
We all know what the alleged perps did and now let see the other side of the million…a coin has two side

#41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Could it be that Gerold Dompig, Caps/Anonimo, Merian Ernest and the Persistence detective all be one.

+++++++

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): ... Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

MERIAN ERNEST

Rob
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:23 pm Post subject: The florin

Although the coin has the orange's regal visage on one side if you flip it you will see who runs the show.

There are rules that need to be respected and laws that need to be obeyed. Heinlein was right. The downfall will be embarrassing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg375816;topicseen#msg375816

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.msg647800#msg647800

THE DETECTIVE

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 14, 2010, 12:22:32 PM »

THE INSURANCE SCAM?

ANOMINO AKA CAPLOCKWIZARD

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

#22  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?

Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

This because a case such as Natalee’s has different scenarios. One scenario is that a person killed Natalee, or for whatever reason she is no longer living.

Another scenario is that she is alive, but everything in the case is a ‘set up’, to profit in one way or another.

One possibility for example is that they said she is deceased, and they can collect the life insurance money, while in reality she is not deceased, but another way is that with collecting funds from people with good intentions that send money for the fund and the family enriches themselves.

If the mother gives information about how much money there is and how much money she is spending, he has no problem with this. However, if the mother has everything secret, this becomes part of the investigation because it puts the case in a different light.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 14, 2010, 12:24:14 PM »

GEROLD DOMPIG - THE DETECTIVE

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' – April 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2010, 10:32:54 AM »

There were three events which happened in January, 2007 that took the focus off of the possibility that Natalee Holloway's remains were in the trap ... remains recovered unchalleged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

1.  The Nicaragua lead
2.  The Pond Witness
3.  The Range Rover confession

IMO

Janet

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Kyle Kingman:
"10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public"  During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba. After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes. I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

Credit: Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »

DISPOSED - PATRICK VANDER EEM

In his book DISPOSED Patrick reveals that:

1.  the Dutch and Aruban authorities were informed in the beginning regarding his plans to secretly record Joran in the hope of getting a confession as well as the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

2.  the November, 2007 rearrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish happened just as the secret recording were about to begin.

3.  he was provided with a list of questions for each of the January, 2008 ride ... including the final/extra ride which were the result of a meeting between Peter Devries and the Aruban "powers that be".

++++++++

Inquiring minds want to know:

1.  Could it be that Joran received a heads up from the Dutch/Aruban authorities ... the Dutch/Aruban authories who have been behind the cover up agenda since May 30, 2005 ... the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway?

2.  Could this possible heads up from authorities be the reason that in the January, 2008 Range Rover recordings Joran failed to:

- implicate himself in nothing more serious than the disposal of a body?
- implicate his father?
- implicate the Kalpoes?
- implicate all others who were detained as suspects in the Natalee Holloway case?

3.  Could this heads up from authorities be the reason that a cage disposal of Natalee Holloway was negated by Joran's own words.  Thus ... the implication would be that the contents of a cage recovered unchallenged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008 were not case related.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 15, 2010, 03:33:46 PM »

Tamikosmom and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

I am outta here!!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 16, 2010, 11:54:18 AM »

THE DETECTIVE AKA GEROLD DOMPIG[/color]

GEROLD DOMPIG:  SEARCH THE OCEAN

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 167-168:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.   The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.   He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

FOX ONLINE - Jamie Colby - July 15, 2005

TIM MILLER: Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Kyle Kingman:
  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 16, 2010, 11:55:44 AM »

THE DETECTIVE AKA GEROLD DOMPIG

Page 167-168:  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.   The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.   He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

TIM MILLER: Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Kyle Kingman:
  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 16, 2010, 11:56:52 AM »

Klaas - mods

Please delete post 409.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 16, 2010, 12:20:38 PM »

THE DETECTIVE AND HIS BROTHER

Kyle knows!!

++++++++++

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  Perhaps I should find out his name. I never got it. We may never have.

Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 16, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »

Tamikosmom and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Off to church!

Janet
9:25 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 16, 2010, 01:24:24 PM »

Here's an "out there" thought.  We know both Eric and Stanley were police officers.  We know that Stanley worked the Holloway case.

What if it were those two brothers who approached the Persistence?

THE DETECTIVE AND BROTHER AKA THE ZAANDAM BROTHERS??

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 16, 2010, 01:31:56 PM »

THE DETECTIVE AKA GEROLD DOMPIG

Kyle Kingman:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 16, 2010, 01:36:11 PM »

The detective's brother was cryptic ... CapsLockWizard was cryptic.

++++++++

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kyle Kingman:  Both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC.  ....

Kyle Kingman:  The detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis. ....

Kyle Kingman: He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion. ....

Kyle Kingman:  His character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis. ....

Kyle Kingman: He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog. ....

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 16, 2010, 01:43:02 PM »

Here's an "out there" thought.  We know both Eric and Stanley were police officers.  We know that Stanley worked the Holloway case.

What if it were those two brothers who approached the Persistence?

THE DETECTIVE AND BROTHER AKA THE ZAANDAM BROTHERS??

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

ERIC ZAANDAM

DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

STANLEY ZAANDAM

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 16, 2010, 08:11:48 PM »

It does become complicated comes when you take a lover for selfish pleasures ... forsaking your committment to be faithful to another.

++++++

Kyle Kingmans - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  ... Apparently the relationship between him (John), Mos, and the Polis is complicated.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.