March 28, 2024, 02:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 187816 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 16, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA DETECTIVE'S BROTHER AKA CLYDE BURKE?

CapsLockWizard was criptic.  The detective's brother was criptic.  According to Cap's email ... he was at criptic student of Clyde Burke.  Could all three be considered one?  Is Clyde Burke dark-skinned?

Could either Gerold Dompig or STANLEY Zaadam be the detective?

Janet

++++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2873 on: February 28, 2008, 07:24:57 PM »

My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER - CLYDE BURKE?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kyle Kingman:  Both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC.  ....

Kyle Kingman:  His character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

THE DETECTIVE - ERIC ZAADAM?

DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference. ....

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 16, 2010, 08:18:27 PM »

CLYDE BURKE

I am unable to locate a source which confirms that Clyde Burke was at that meeting along with Caps.  If both Caps and Clyde Burke were present ... there one of my theories that implies that these two and the detective's brother are one.

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2008, 03:06:59 AM
»

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. ….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379248#msg379248

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 -
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 01:22:15 PM
»

Kyle Kingman:This witness wouldn't talk to police and would only talk to us at first through his lawyer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.msg690628#msg690628

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

It was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

EMAIL – CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 16, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

CLYDE BURKE - THE INTERROGATOR

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: first statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Date: I1 June 2005 / 12:10
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shanixo Kelly
Description: statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Date: 10 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 8
Writer/Initiator: Jobny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: second statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Requests 25 and 45

Date: I1 June 2005 / 12:10
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shanixo Kelly
Description: statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Date- 13 pane 2005 / 10:20
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly
Description: interrogation of D.S. Kalpoe
Responsive to Requests 27 and 41

Date: 15 June 2005 / 11:15
Pages: 11
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly

Date: 16 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke & Sbaniro Kelly

Date: 29 June 2005 / 14:25
Pages: 4
Writerllnitiator: Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

Date: 30 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

Name: Deepak Kalpoe / Joran van der Sloot
Date: 13 June 2005 / 18:50
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Juan Boezem, Clyde Burke
Description: Face to face meeting
Responsive to Request 3

Date: 3 July 2005 / 12:40
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke

Name: Francisco Remigio Thiel
Date: 05 June 2005 / 13:55
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement by a fisherman

Name: Antonios Mickey John (suspect)
Date: 5 June 2005 / 10:30
Description: interrogation of a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Abraham Jones
Date: 6 June 2005 1 15,45
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:10
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly & Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement (brother of Koen Gottenbos)

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 17 June 2005 / 11:15
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Shaniro Kelly
Description: witness statement

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 18 June 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 10 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator. Roland Tromp/ Clyde Burke

Name: Margaritha Werleman,Dijkhof
Date: 20 June 2005 / 20:35
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke/ Shaniro Baldrik
Description: witness statement by the Van der Sloot's live in maid

Name: Amanda Metz
Date: 20 June 2005 / 15:50
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke /Shaniro Kelly
Description: witness statement by a Van der Sloot girlfriend

Name: Gilayla Flanegin
Date: 20 June 2005 / 19:00
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke /Shaniro Kelly
Description: witness statement by a loran van der Sloot friend

Name: Steve Croes
Date: 21 June 2005 / 13:00
Writer/Initiato: Shaniro Kelly / Clyde Burke

Name : Niharika Triveedi
Date: 2 July 2005 / 10:10
Writer/Initiator: Marlon Gutnbs / Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement by a Van der Sloot friend

Name: George Bradley Twitty
Date: 5 July 2005 / 17:00
Writer/Initiator Clyde Burke & Marlon Gumbs

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 16, 2010, 10:25:14 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I asked Tim Miller what he thought of Richardson and he said that he didn't trust him at all. Tim wasn't involved with the transfer of evidence, neither was any of us on the Persistence.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 16, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  As a reminder, the items collected from the trap were brought right to Richardson, who by his own words says he personally sent the sample(s) right to the FBI. We learned later the FBI didn't get the sample(s) until the 22nd of January. Hmm. I wish I had some say in how this was handled. I would have personally immediately flown the samples to the FBI.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 16, 2010, 10:52:13 PM »

THE DETECTIVE AND HIS BROTHER

Kyle knows!!

++++++++++

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  Perhaps I should find out his name. I never got it. We may never have.

Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

Kyle Kingman
:  I'm uncertain about the man in the picture (Clyde Burke) as anyone who was on the Persistence.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2010, 01:39:37 AM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA DETECTIVE'S BROTHER AKA CLYDE BURKE?

CapsLockWizard was cryptic.  The detective's brother was cryptic.  CAPS was cryptic.

Was Caps being cyptic in his following post?  Was he giving us a clue who is was?  After all … the courses he claimed to take from “Professor Clyde Bruke” are non-existence and … Clyde Burke was not a professor.

Could all three be considered one?

++++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard

My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER - CLYDE BURKE?

Kyle Kingman
: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kyle Kingman:  Both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC.  ....

Kyle Kingman:  His character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I'm uncertain about the man in the picture (Clyde Burke) as anyone who was on the Persistence.

http://www.sonico.com/u/2119953/Clyde_Burke

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

++++++

Why is Kyle "uncertain"?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »

THE LEAK

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #932 on: March 19, 2008, 03:15:05 AM »

Theres a post on January 2nd at BFN from someone who was in Aruba and said PVDS and AVDS were walking the beach that week. I wonder if they were scoping out the persistence then also? I think it was visible from shore much of that week.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366542#msg366542

Kyle Kingman
: Very interesting about Jan7th if true. IF it is true, then the most likely leak to PvS and AvS would be Richardson. He and Mos were at the meeting. No one could convince me Mos would say a word about it to anyone. I don't think he would even tell himself while alone looking into a mirror. My money is on Dolphi.

Kyle Kingman:  I remember the dialog at BFN by Starr. I was actively reading and posting there at the time. Can we confirm Jan 7th was the date they were spotted on the beach watching us? If so, it would be very strange.

Kyle Kingman:  As a reminder, the items collected from the trap were brought right to Richardson, who by his own words says he personally sent the sample(s) right to the FBI. We learned later the FBI didn't get the sample(s) until the 22nd of January. Hmm. I wish I had some say in how this was handled. I would have personally immediately flown the samples to the FBI.

Kyle Kingman:  I asked Tim Miller what he thought of Richardson and he said that he didn't trust him at all. Tim wasn't involved with the transfer of evidence, neither was any of us on the Persistence.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Starr
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #991 on: March 19, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »

that may have been me posting that I saw Anita and Paul on the beach.
I have seen them many times walking on the beach on Sat mornings.
The persistence was not visible from shore without binoculars  most of the time

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366623#msg366623

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 17, 2010, 01:46:29 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

<snipped>

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

Thanks Kermit

The name that appears on that signature line of that email is definitely food for thought.

Think about the date and ... think about the first sentence.

The following events/people all negated and distracted from the January 7, 2008 unchallenged retrieval of the cage's contents by Aruban divers:

1.  CapsLockWizard - The Pond
2.  Marcos - The Nicaragua Lead
3.  Joran van der Sloot - The Range Rover Confession

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!

Janet

++++

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »

Yesterday's theory:
CapsLockWizard aka Clyde Burke aka the detective's brother.

Today's theory:
CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vrolijk aka the dectective's brother.

_________

CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vrolijk is cryptic.  The detective's brother is cryptic.  Could it be that CapsLockWizard aka Rudolf Vroljk and the detective's brother be one?

Shango/Simian are also cryptic.  Could Shango/Simian also be a pieces of this puzzle of deception?

++++++++++

CRYPTIC

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA RUDOLF VROLIJK

CapsLockWizard

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

SHANGO

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #737 on: Today at 04:14:27 PM »

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

<snipped>

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

About Me:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »

Photobucket problem fixed:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2010, 01:29:50 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL

The Capslockwizard/Witness Connection/Deception

Photobucket problem fixed:

Kermit
« Reply #737 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

Hi Dave,

<snipped>

Dave, The Shango report also show a cover-up that is at the heart of The Dutch Court System. I will be difficult to start proceedings without a plan. I will be capslocwizard for now even though my report has my real name on it. I want leave it confidential for now.

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134921;topicseen#msg1134921

Kermit
« Reply #737 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

Extract from my (CAPS) report

<snipped>

Please review and let me know what you think of this research.
This report is send to the following persons and authorities:

A)   Beth Twitty. – The FBI should forward it to Beth Twitty
B)   The FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams – Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

About Me:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134921;topicseen#msg1134921

Kermit
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

Geerman Gerardo       
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6
588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134683#msg1134683

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 -
« Reply #539 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »

Lie detector test   - Jenny Geerman
http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1076042#msg1076042

THANK YOU KERMIT!!

bbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »

REMINDER

Anonimo aka Capslockwizard

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum where he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps deceptively posted on December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 on SM Front Page comments under the Nic Anonimo. Caps aka Anonimo's words leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen and Jan Brennen were/are adherences.

When this deception was revealed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... many broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... many did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

22.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm
26.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:41 pm
27.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
29.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:51 pm
31.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:56 pm
39.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:33 am
41.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
43.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:27 am
44.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:30 am
48.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 4:19 am

71.Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm
73.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am
75.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 3:03 am
76.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:22 am
77.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:31 am
78.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:52 am

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »

REMINDER

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum in January, 2008  where he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps deceptively posted on December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 on SM Front Page comments under the Nic Anonimo.   Anonimo's words leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen, Jan Brennen and Mark Purcell were/are adherences.

When this deception was exposed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... some broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... some did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. ....

71.  Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.

Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either. ....

++++++

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 18, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »

REMINDER

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum in January, 2008  where he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps deceptively posted on December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 on SM Front Page comments under the Nic Anonimo.   Anonimo's words leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen, Jan Brennen and Mark Purcell were/are adherences.

When this deception was exposed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... some broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... some did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. ....

71.  Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.

Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not computeeither. ....

++++++

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 18, 2010, 07:27:29 PM »

Klass ... Mods

Please delete reply 343.  I double posted.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 20, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »

A COSMIC WTF

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap. This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

ROV Images

Video 2 - December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman
- I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.  The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg607810;topicseen#msg607810
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg607814;topicseen#msg607814

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 20, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I asked Tim Miller what he thought of Richardson and he said that he didn't trust him at all. Tim wasn't involved with the transfer of evidence, neither was any of us on the Persistence.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134653;topicseen#msg1134653

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM
»

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 21, 2010, 01:06:42 PM »

Considering the Arubans were in the know ... in his on-line journal why did Kyle Kingman not share with those who prayfully and monetarily upheld the Persistence' search for Natalee Holloway's remains in regards to the locating of a trap ...  a trap that could possibly be case related?

The trap is a non-issue in Kyle's enteries on:

December 25, 2007 - Sonar Discover
December 29, 2007 - ROV Dive
December 30, 2007 - ROV and Visual Dive
January 07, 2008 - Recovery Dive

Kyle's entire journal was a sham ... a betrayal.  Those supporting the search effort were anxiously anticipating updates by turning to the blog for updates ... for the truth.

If it were not for Dateline and Tim Miller ... would the world have ever known about the trap.  The proclamation of Aruba divers following the December 30th visual dive ... the proclamation which implied there was nothing case related inside the trap ... determined that Silvetti/Schaeffer could not prevent the Dateline special from airing.

IMO 

++++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-17T21%3A29%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=7&reverse-paginate=true

Kyle Kingman:
I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.

Kyle Kingman:  Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.