March 28, 2024, 02:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 187815 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2010, 07:52:01 PM »

Out of loyalty to Beth Holloway ... forgiveness is something that Tamikosmom will not afford until there is a GENUINE apology forthcoming from Tim Miller to the mother of Natalee Holloway ... to the father of Natalee Holloway and ... to the brother of Natalee Holloway.

+++++

I Want the Natalee Holloway Case to Go Away!!!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  I’m mad too and you know what Steph, I want the Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway cases to go away.  (Talks about Valerie Hamilton case)  But you know what..still...I don’t know why...I don’t know why...Casey Anthony and Beth Holloway are the big stories.  People, you need to get somethin’...Caylee and Natalee are not the only two people that have ever been abducted and murdered.  Those are not the only two people that have suffered.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 01, 2010, 08:09:25 PM »

Tim

if you think for one minute the Natalee Holloway case is going to go away prior to the revealed truth regarding the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005 or ... until Natalee is resting on American soil ... you have another think coming.

Another thing!  Everytime media focus is directed on the Natalee Holloway case ... the Persistence betrayal will again become a topic of discussion ... the betrayal that happened when what may have been Natalee's remains were afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

Janet

++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Aruba Admission
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Sept. 14th
updated 9:13 a.m. PT, Thurs., Sept. 15, 2005

TWITTY: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Three men freed in Holloway case
Prosecutor: Judge's son, 2 others still under investigation
Monday, September 5, 2005; Posted: 5:43 a.m. EDT (09:43 GMT)

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596 answers that Beth Holloway expects ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2010, 09:13:40 PM »

In the Steph Watts' interview ... Tim Miller refers to Dave Holloway over and over again as a good friend ... yet he freely disrespects the mother of Dave's son.  I don't get it!  I have never once in over five years heard Dave Holloway undermine the mother of Natalee and Matt.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2010, 09:17:14 PM »

Tim once had empathy for Natalee Holloways parents.  What happened? 

+++++

I WAS THE FORTUNATE ONE; I GOT LAURA BACK

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and...

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:51 PM »

THERE'S NOWHERE THAT i WON'T GO!
Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/
____

ins/top
gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2010, 10:34:26 PM »

If the Pervian Justice System allows Joran his freedom ... his uncontrollable rage dictates that it is just a matter of time before another Natalee or Stephany becomes a victim.

Natalee Holloway's loving stepfather had it figured out a long time ago.  Why didn't Aruban Law Enforcement.  If justice had been the objective of Aruba ... Stephany would be persuing her life goals and her family would have been spared the same neverending nightmare of Natalee's family.

++++++

Time Bomb

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 03, 2010, 06:19:49 PM »

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 -
« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2010, 05:41:03 PM »

<snipped>

LEX HOLDING N.V.

Business address BEATRIXSTRAAT 38, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company LEX HOLDING N.V .
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 23 NOVEMBER 2007

Authorized capital</ FONT> ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

SCHWENGLE, MILDRED GABRIELA MARIA;
Residing in CUMANA 101-I, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, ROTTERDAM on 26 NOVEMBER 1964
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 23 NOVEMBER 2007
Authority FULL

Oomen & Offringa - KALPOES ATTORNEY
Beatrixstraat no. 8
tel. (297)-5883030
fax. (297)-5883042/5883052

Look at them on the map here

http://www.oominga.com/location.php

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1234698#msg1234698

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 03, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »

I pray that Dave and Robin Holloway go up one side and down the other of their good friend Tim Miller for the disrespect shown to the mother of Natalee and Matt in the September 19, 2010 Steph Watts' interview. 

Janet

++++++

Julia Renfro/Mark Purcell

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.400

Steph Watts and Tim Miller

Steph Watts

I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Steph Watts:  Somehow allegedly they got a camera through...uhhh into the Peruvian jail.  (?) and got an interview with Joran van der Sloot.  Here’s the problem Tim Miller, this is the issue I’m gonna have with that.  That interview is going to be sold.  It’s going to go to the highest bidder (Tim, big sigh)and I understand the intentions of Beth were for her to try to get answers, but then why do it on camera?

Tim Miller:  You know what Steph...I have to agree.  I was hoping that we wouldn’t have to touch on that subject, but you know what I’ve gotten many many other calls and emails on this

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

... And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

And again I would like to say I believe this is in Natalee’s best interest... and I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Steph Watts:  Tim let me ask you this... I want to ask you this... a couple of tough questions.  First of all, I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.  Let me ask you this Tim, What’s the name of Beth Holloway’s organization?

Tim Miller:  I don’t even know.

Steph Watts:  Beth Holloway has an organization in the name of her daughter

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident, I will not boycott Aruba.  The last time we was in Aruba, they was just friendly with us again and... and uhhh my Gd you know what let’s start at home to try to make a change.  Yes my sympathy goes out to Dave and Beth and everybody involved but when you start putting some money in the pockets, uhhh I don’t get it.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Steph Watts:  Here’s my question, and I want to ask you.  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.  I can say this.  Beth was supposed to come to one of our fundraisers this year.  She was supposed to come to one earlier in the year and then at the last minute had to back out and that was o.k.  And we had... you know she never travels alone...you know we had two airline tickets ummm that of course we lost.  And she was supposed to come to our other one that we had in April and the day before the Fundraiser she canceled and it was advertised all over that Beth was gonna be here.  And I’ve never forget what Beth said...she said well Tim I didn’t realize I was supposed to speak.  And I said Beth it’s not gonna be your (?) speech that you normally do on the dangers of traveling abroad, they’ve got you penciled in for four minutes just to say you know how much you appreciated Equusearch and what they did you know to try to find your daughter.  And she said well you know I get paid for speaking and it was like alright...so anyhow she wasn’t there uhh at that fundraiser so anyhow and you know I wish we wouldn’t of touched on that subject but the truth is the truth.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 04, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

It appears that John Silvetti left the ship the same time as Kyle Kingsman following the January 7, 2008 recovery dive.  Who was in charge on the Persistence when Kyle over a two day period observed the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site?

+++++

No Diving Capabilities??

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn.

Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean". Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th).  When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 04, 2010, 06:13:54 PM »

Jacob Lex

It appears that Jacob Lex was a constant presence on the Persistence.

+++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2009, 06:48:23 AM »

Interesting article...
http://www.bloomu.edu/media/magazine/Bloomsburg_Winter09.pdf
Page 20

<image snipped>

Whether searching deep waters for a vanished 18-year-old, enriching the lives of some big cats or promoting a Class AAA baseball team, internships and cooperative assignments often take Bloomsburg University students into the realm of the unexpected. Students Jacob Lex, Erin Loughlin and Travis Behler recently participated in experiential assignments that allowed them to handle unique job responsibilities.

Jacob Lex

During his eight months on-site, Lex worked in Aruba searching unsuccessfully for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teenager who disappeared in May 2005. The crew aboard the R/V Persistence—APS’s flagship boat—worked 18-hour days making sonar runs to identify all of the materials that don’t naturally appear on the seafloor, including possible human skeletal remains and pieces of clothing.  Lex was responsible for running the ship’s computer equipment. Despite long hours and intense effort, the search came up empty.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg721157#msg721157

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 04, 2010, 07:05:17 PM »

Jacob Lex is LegallyLex's son and was on the Persistence:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=145480547

This is Jacob with the ripped pants.  He has a whole series of photos in Aruba:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 04, 2010, 07:06:45 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 04, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »

Yes, I believe it is Jacob Lex.  A verified more current photo of him on the left:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: October 04, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »

Food for Thought

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

On December 21, 2007 ... a poster (DEA can fire ...) on Michelle's Aruban Boycott website describes the trap and its contents perfectly.  However ... Kyle Kingman/oceanexploration states on two forums that the trap was discovered by sonar on Christmas Day and ... the first ROV dive was conducted on December 29, 2007.

+++++

Natalee's Freebirds

Kyle Kingman:
  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning.  I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Scared Monkeys

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268;topicseen#msg554268

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 04, 2010, 11:12:27 PM »

Food for Thought

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

From http://nholloway.blogspot.com

"To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged."

(Check those times...)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 04, 2010, 11:15:20 PM »

<snipped>

POSTS LEAKING INFORMATION OR WHAT????

The Persistence is safe and sound. said...
The Persistence is safe and sound. She is ready to go out back there this afternoon to pick up Natalee. The crew know exactly where the crab trap is after studying the collected data all night til this morning.
December 23, 2007 9:19:00 AM EST
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=8965168619350212148&isPopup=true

Kyle finds Natalee before Christmas said...
This Monday morning news mentioned Natalee Holloway still missing in Aruba. That's a good indication Kyle will find Natalee by the Christmas eve.
December 24, 2007 6:17:00 AM EST
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=8965168619350212148&isPopup=true

Anonymous said...
The cold sea water compressed body has been located. The ROV is wrapping the crab cage with harness. The Persistence is ready to elevate the crab cage from the sea bottom. The ROV is hovering underneath the crab cage and filming.
December 26, 2007 12:42:00 PM EST

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 05, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

According to Kyle Kingman ... the Persistent crew did not locate the trap through searching in Aruban waters ... a detective who was involved in the Natalee Holloway case showed the way.

++++++

The Detective and The Detective's Brother

Kyle Kingman
- In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed.

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. 

Kyle Kingman: Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  If a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 05, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

A piece of the puzzle?  Is a picture emerging?

++++++

Klye: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February .  He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 05, 2010, 03:04:56 PM »

When the date of Robin Holloway's post is considered and the date that the FBI received the samples taken from the trap ... what are the implication of her words?

Janet

+++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »

Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin
If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331495#msg331495

++++++++++

FBI ANALYSIS

Press release

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse.  The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

The FBI didn't recieve the sample until the 22nd of Jan.Robin & Reality post the next day the results of the sampling?How can that be?

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: October 05, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

-he was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site
-he was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water
-he was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing (although it got to the FBI two weeks after he said he sent it).

BUMPED

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.