March 28, 2024, 11:15:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 187813 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2009, 09:44:02 PM »

THE WITNESS

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Friday, September 12, 2008 - Dana Introduces “Justice Interrupted” Tonight With Stacy Dittrich, Susan Murphy-Milano and Robin Sax. Also Jossy Mansur of Diario Discusses New News In The Natalee Holloway Case

September 12th, 2008  Aruba, Jossy Mansur, Missing Persons, Natalee Holloway, News of the Day, Podcasts, Robin Sax, Stacy Dittrich, Susan Murphy-Milano, The Dana Pretzer Show

Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba will also be discussing the recent unnamed witness who has come forward in Aruba and his story of what he saw in the early hours of the morning of May 30, 2005. Jossy will be discussing more details regarding the witness account and the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/12/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-friday-september-12-2008-dana-introduces-justice-interrupted-tonight-with-stacy-dittrich-susan-murphy-milano-and-robin-sax/

+++++++++

Transcript

[45:48]

Dana:   Hi Jossy, welcome back

Jossy:   Thank you

Dana:   Nice to have you back on the show.  It’s been over three years.  We have a new witness that’s being reported.  What can you tell us?

Jossy:   Well, this is a new witness that has come forward.  He has given his testimony in the past to the prosecution but the prosecution seems to have brushed him off.  So he was taken to the U.S., he was invited to go to the U.S., where he passed two different polygraph tests with flying colors.  That tells us that he is not lying, that he is telling the truth.

Apparently, he stated that on May the 30th, 2005 he was asleep at his residence when he was awakened by the frantic barking of some neighboring dogs.  He looked at the clock beside him and it was four a.m.  He thought that someone was standing in front of his house,  he ran to a large window, and when he looked out he saw a man, a young male, white man walking hurriedly towards the right in the direction of the _______    hotel.

Then he stated that he got a good look at the white male who was walking under a street lamp wearing only one shoe.  He also observed that the man was coming from the direction of a pond, the monserat pond, was soaking wet with muddy water,  that he was wet up to the level of his chest with his wet clothes clinging to him.

Then the witness reported he had never seen the man before but the situation seemed extremely strange given the time of morning and his appearance.  After the man passed by and walked in the direction of the motels, the hotels, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes.

And then this is another part, very interesting, is that he observed a car driving extremely slow, coming from the direction of the hotel, driven by a middle-aged white male with the same young man riding as a passenger in the front seat.

This is very important because the one question I’ve always had and that was never answered is how did Joran van der Sloot get to his home that eventful night.

Dana:   Right

Jossy:   How?  Who took him?  The Kalpoe brothers denied having come back to get him, pick him up. So this man in the red jeep is the man who picked him up, by the pond, and took him home.  And we will have this publication on Monday and that the man that was driving the jeep was his father. So the story becomes very interesting, the timeline seems to make sense in every detail, and since this man passed the polygraph test.  I know that Mr. Mos of the prosecution doesn’t believe in polygraph tests, he stated that. 

Jossy:   But I do.  And most other people do, because it’s very hard for you to lie to that machine when you are all wired up and questions are put to you, and you have to answer without any physiological reactions that will stand to indicate that you are not telling the truth.  So that’s about the totality of the story that this new witness is telling us.  No?

Dana:        The important aspect of it, not only the fact of the identification, is the fact that the person that he saw walking only had one shoe and this is something that has been looked at for quite some time in this case, your thoughts?   

Jossy:        Mm-hmm.  Well, you know when they drained the pond, I remember, way back, and it’s pretty hard to remember every detail now, but I remember that they did find the shoe.  I don’t know what kind of a shoe it was, maybe it was a tennis shoe of the sort that Joran wears, but they were all given over to the police.  And we know what happens to all the evidence that is given to the authorities, I mean, they seem to disappear.

Dana:   In this case, for sure.  Now this witness not being able to identify, obviously immediately, that evening, how was it to come that it became Joran van der Sloot and Paulus?

Jossy:   Because the next few days remember the story broke?

Dana:   Yep

Jossy:   Had it on television and when he looked at the pictures of this man, of Joran, and all this breaking news that were happening at the same time in the following days, he recognize him.

Jossy:    As he recognize his father.

Dana:   The part that I find so troubling is that they’ve spoken to this witness earlier on, and now that he’s taken some polygraph tests, even the prosecutor still isn’t a big fan of polygraph, has the prosecution made any sort of comment as far as this witness goes?

Jossy:   The only comment they make is trying to discredit him.  For whatever reason.  Not with facts, because we are not hearing any facts coming out of the prosecution but just, what we do hear coming from them is that Paulus is a very nice man, he’s a very gentle man and…

Dana:   Oh, Jesus!

Jossy:   So that kind of cover-up, in other words, what gives us the impression of a cover-up and becomes stronger every time is all these expressions of this man being such a gentle and nice man, of his discrediting this witness.  He had this witness before, this witness he did give the prosecution his testimony, but they, he, they, scared him off.  They discredit him. I don’t know what game this prosecutor Mos is playing, but we are going to get to the bottom of this.

Dana:  Yeah, it’s a huge game for sure and you and I both know, Jossy, a cobra looks nice until you pet it and then it bites you and rips your head off.  One last question before I let you go, and I appreciate you coming back on, Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario.  Our mutual friend, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, apparently has gone to Aruba and has run into a blockade again from the prosecutor and the Aruban government as far as doing any further searches.  I’m going to try and get a hold of Tim later, unfortunately he’s in the middle of a hurricane, and I don’t know if I can get him.  Have you heard anything on that, Jossy?

Jossy:  Yeah I met with Tim before he left.  He left today for the states.  I met with him yesterday.  And apparently the prosecutor has absolutely no interest in tending to him and receiving him, or even listening to what he had to say.  I know that Dave Holloway sent an email to the prosecution asking them to please meet with this man because he had some confidential information to give them.  But even so, I mean, they just throw road blocks in the way.  They won’t meet with him, they didn’t meet with him.

Dana:   Well, its so unfortunate.  They don’t like the term coverup, yet they’re the ones that always seem to be pulling up the covers.  Thank you, Jossy.

Jossy:   Ok.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2009, 10:10:18 PM »

Posted by GLENDA at RU:

Quote from: Glenda
This afternoon at Montserat (03/21/09)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

At the end of February, 2008 ... Caps was upholding the sonar scan search of the Persistence in regards to locating Joran's sneaker and Natalee Holloway's remains and ... then in May, 2008 (above) ... he implies that the sneaker could be located under the mud.

When Kyle Kingman's own words are considered ... the sonar scan does not reveal what is under the mud.

+++++++

texasmom
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2828 on: February 28, 2008, 04:20:17 AM »

Caps,
Are you pleased with the areas that are now being searched?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356668#msg356668

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

Yes.

At 9:00 will go over there to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen#msg356675

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »

Hans Mos concedes that a statement given by the witness but ... the polygraph results were never received?

Janet

++++++

THE WITNESS - THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05.

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »

THE WITNESS - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential Witness
Thursday, November 20, 2008

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Good evening, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Dave, it seems that there are really three major developments. One is what is the Associated Press is reporting about a witness. Another is what we intend to show the viewers on Monday, our investigation that began when we went all the way to Asia last June and we've been working to corroborate different pieces of it and worked on it since. And then you have also -- you've been involved in an investigation, is that right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is it that have you uncovered?

HOLLOWAY: We have developed a witness over the last six to eight months, Greta, that initially went to the police. The police kind of blew him off, as they did a lot of other people. But this witness was adamant of what he saw that night, and we brought him to Houston, Texas, about three months ago and gave him a polygraph test and he passed the polygraph.

But basically, what he said was this, that he saw Joran van der Sloot walking down the road, covered in mud from about the waist down, missing a tennis shoe. And about a few minutes later, he came driving by with his father in his red Jeep, headed towards his home.

VAN SUSTEREN: And what was this -- when was this in relation to when Natalee was last seen?

HOLLOWAY: This witness stated that he saw this on the night she disappeared at about 4:00 AM.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, as you'll see on Monday, as the viewers will see, that's not necessarily something that would be inconsistent with the new evidence that we have developed. And we actually -- we have ours on videotape, which is particularly helpful. But in terms of what you have uncovered with this witness, has this witness of yours spoken to Hans Mos, the prosecutor?

HOLLOWAY: He has. He spoke with him probably about four months ago in the presence of Vinda de Sousa, an attorney down there. And of course, many of the people, with the exception of the prosecutor, believes this witness.

VAN SUSTEREN: Hans Mos does not believe this witness?

HOLLOWAY: Hans Mos does not believe the witness. And when the witness gave his statement, it's my understanding that when he got -- when he almost got to the part talking about the judge, Hans Mos made a comment that, what a nice guy he was and all this kind of stuff. And the witness then decided that, "Hey, I've had enough," and ended his statement. And then he came to us, begging us to search this pond that's located near his home.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the -- who's the judge? You mean -- who do you (INAUDIBLE) the judge?

HOLLOWAY: Paul van der Sloot.

VAN SUSTEREN: Paul van -- who was a judge in training at the time. He's no longer a judge.

HOLLOWAY: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: In fact, he's working. He's in private practice with Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, right?

HOLLOWAY: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Did the -- did -- was there ever any follow-up to see whether or not your witness had information that was truly helpful? Did Hans Mos, even though he didn't believe him -- did he at least assign someone to go out and investigate and look at that pond area?

HOLLOWAY: No, he didn't. You know, we had asked him to. And in fact, we had planned to go excavate the pond ourselves, and these hurricanes came through and one came close to Aruba and filled the pond back up with water. It's still our plan to go back. I think Hans Mos and I discussed, you know, Natalee's not in the pond, but we believe that, you know, he could possibly find a tennis shoe, maybe her driver's license or even some of Natalee's clothing, which would help lead into, you know, the timeline. And also, this witness implicates Paulus van der Sloot. So if that's the case, you know, that needs to be done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, your theory isn't necessarily inconsistent with some of the stuff that we have uncovered, but I guess I find it sort of curious -- I mean, one of the problems -- I don't know if you saw the show last night, Dave, but I'm very tough on Hans Mos because I offered to meet him halfway, even meet him on a weekend to show him what we have, which is a videotape and other things, and he simply had no interest.

HOLLOWAY: Well, he's -- as a public official, he's got a duty and an obligation to follow up on any and all leads, and he seems to be lacking in that department very severely.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, if he watches our show Monday night, he's going to have a big job in front of him. And I don't know how he can -- I mean, it may turn out to be a wild goose chase, but it also may be turned out to be the absolute truth about what happened to Natalee. And he should at least use his subpoena power to corroborate it or to seek to disprove it and not simply ignore it. Anyway, Dave, thank you, and good luck.

HOLLOWAY: Thank you, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

Video:

A Father's Frustration

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21478374/a_father_s_frustration.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 04:39:41 PM »

THE DIFFERENCE?

FRED GOLBA SEARCH - THE PERSISTENCE SEARCH

In February, 2008 the crew of the Persistence were given the freedom to scan the pond.  However ... there is resistrictions being put on Fred Golba's search.

++++++

Morning News Update
Last Edited: Monday, 23 Mar 2009, 5:25 AM CDT
Created On: Monday, 23 Mar 2009, 5:25 AM CDT

New Search Begins for Natalee Holloway

A new search is underway for missing Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway. Her father says a private investigator will scour a retention pond for answers to bring closure to her family. Tracker dog specialist Fred Golba will begin his latest search for evidence into Holloway’s May 2005 disappearance today. Dave Holloway says the tracker must be accompanied by Aruban police escorts, who delayed a weekend search.

http://www.myfoxal.com/dpp/news/20090323Morning_News_Update

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer. This witness statement is already widely known: the witness claims he saw Joran van der Sloot in the middle of the night of May 30th walking in front of his house, soaked up to his chest, walking on one shoe and heavily breathing. He was walking into the direction of the hotels, coming from the direction of the Church at Noord. What the witness was actually aiming for was the Police to conduct an intensive search in the dam of Monserrat. Nevertheless the witness could not give us any reason why the Police should conduct a search in the dam. It was the conclusion of the witness that Joran had come from the dam since he came walking from that direction.

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »

Jossy attempts gives the impression that Natalee Holloway's remains could be one of the targets not identified by the sonar scan..

However ... Kyle Kingman's own words imply otherwise.  When it is considered that Kyle conducted that sonar scan it can be assumed that he is the most qualified to make a determination.

++++++

THE PERSISTENCE POND SEARCH

APRIL, 2008

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Diario - Jossy Mansur

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar
test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the
level of the water was low. DIARIO has found out that this test discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of them.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/#more-6039

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »

Fred Golba and Gerold Dompig appear to be thisclose.  Then there is the account of Julia Renfro playing host to Fred Golba and his dog at her home while he was in Aruba.

Considering Mark Purcell's unwavering support of Julia Renfro ... could it be speculated that this guy is somewhere in the mix.

++++++

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

The commissioner explains that every tip is assigned a number and if the tip results in being very good, the person can earn a reward, however the fund Dompig speaks of is a fund from people around the world, especially America, who have contributed with much money to help the family with expenses related to the case, that has now reached some million dollars.

According to Dompig, another important question is how this money is not used to help with payments of, for example, those who come to conduct searches in Aruba.

Commissioner Dompig showed as an example the tremendous work of Fred Golba made with his two dogs some time ago and explains that Golba wants to come back to continue searching.

Given that he is looking for funds to pay for his ticket and stay in Aruba to come search, how can he not find funds from the millions that Beth Twitty has from the fund?

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

Big Story (Jamie Colby)
FOX News
August 14, 2005

Jim Knox: We arrived on Wednesday, we started working Wednesday afternoon. We met with police first thing as soon as we got off the plane, that’s where we started the cooperation. They were mightily impressed. We presented Fred’s resume of over 2000 finds in 17 different countries and states. They’ve watched the dogs work, they’re impressed, they know that we’re working.

Jamie, I’ve had 1 beer in a week with a hamburger in Saturday.  The previous searchers were taking tubs and ice chests of beer out with them. They’d work 2 hours and come in. They had equipment they didn’t know how to use. I could give you a world of information but ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/15/family-and-equusearch-respond-to-derogatory-comments-from-jim-knox/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

COSBY:  You know, Steve, we‘ve had Tim Miller from EquuSearch, all these different guys on there.  They were all sort of turned down by Dompig and it seemed like the Aruban government, of course, the chief of police there.  Why this team? 

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, it‘s a process, of course, that goes back to the Forensic Institute of Holland.  Chief Dompig has been back there twice now. 

And I think what was happening was a determination of just exactly what techniques, in terms of specificity, could one investigator bring to bear versus another? And, of course, Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

MARK PUCELL

Refugee Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:45 am
So to you FUCKTARDS from the other sites that lurk here and are reading my post, you have been warned: If your plans are to mess with Julia, her family, her children or her friends here in Aruba while you come on a so called fact finding mission, you will need to go through the Doc to get to her. All bravado aside, I would not wish that fate on my worst enemy.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM'S THEORY - IN A NUTSHELL

I believe this latest "pond search" is all connected to the happenings encompassing the trap discovered by the Persistence.  I believe it is another distraction.

I concede that Aruba may be about to give back Natalee Holloway's remains to her family.  However ... the origin of those remains cannot be revealed.  The location of trap implies Joran van der Sloot did not act alone in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Therefore ... the remains that were taken from the trap by the Arubans on January 7, 2008 have been planted in the Montserat Pond and a witness materializes ...  a witnes who implicates only Joran in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body with Paulus entering the scenario after the fact.

Think about it.

Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor ... on May 30, 2005.  Justice implies he will receive a slap on the wrist.

Paulus will admit he lied about picking up Joran but ... there will be no consequences for obstruction of the investigation.  Apparently ... family members who obstruct the investigation are given a pass by Dutch law.

Case Closed!

+++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »

THE FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP

A Theory in a Nutshell

The ROV images along with Kyle Kingman's own words are the backup required to support the contention that .... Natalee Holloway's remains were taken from the trap by the Aruban's on January 7, 2008 and ... planted in the pond.

Think about it.  If the origin of where Natalee Holloway's remains were discovered were reealed ... the implication would be that others beside Joran were involved in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... the discovery of Natalee Holloway's remains along with the testimony of the witness ... implies that the case can comes to a conclusion with only implicating Joran in the disposal and ... Paulus after the fact.  Keep it simple!

Justice implies that Joran will receive a slap on the wrist.  He was a minor on May 30, 2005.

Paulus' lie regarding his contention that he did not pickup up Joran on the morning of May 30, 2005 at MacDonald's ... is not considered a felony under Aruban law.

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... But there's something that really bothers me, and I don't think I've made any secrets about it, I've kept a journal of everything everyone said, what day, timeframes. And there's something that really has been bothering me as I read over and over my journal, is I know on the 31st that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. at McDonald's. It was also said to me by a police spokesperson on June 16 and June 17 that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at 4 a.m. on the 31st at McDonald's. But I noticed on the day that I visited Paul van der Sloot at his home, all of a sudden, it was changed to 11 p.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2009, 05:24:19 PM »

THE POND SEARCH

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

The sonar data is irrelevant once the pond has been drained and searched.  If something solid was larger than a baseball it likely would be detectable with sonar.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.160

oceanexploration
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.

- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.

- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.

- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.

- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.140

oceanexploration
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2008, 11:31:03 PM »

... The Monserat pond was searched after it was pumped dry.  No one is commenting on the pond search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.40

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
  A few minutes ago I got another inquiry from Aruba about the pond sonar targets. This is good news. This suggests they are actively working on the case and interested in searching this pond real soon.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »

Janet - Starting with these Glenda posted today:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4717.msg731826#msg731826

And the old pics from before.  This is the same area:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2009, 09:22:14 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND FRED GOLBA

Could it be considered suspicous that Fred Golba almost mimics CapsLockWizard's words in regards to the sneaker and remains.

Janet

++++++++

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen

Chicopee Man Leading Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted: March 20, 2009 03:20 PM PDT
Updated: March 21, 2009 08:37 AM PDT

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10045093

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2009, 12:04:13 PM »

According to Kyle Kingman's own words ... the pond was searched in when the pond was empty.

+++++++++

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:
  I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2009, 12:28:16 PM »

THE POND SEARCH - MAY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #1330 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:42 AM »

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379191#msg379191

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2009, 01:09:00 PM »

When the impending draining of the pond is considered ... Dave Holloway's reasoningg for pursuing a search of the pond at this time  can be comprehended.

Could Tim Miller's connections in regards to those qualified to do solar/side scanning ....

++++++++ 

Published: March 24, 2009 11:17 pm         
Search for Holloway continues
Father trying to cover all the possibilities
By Brian Livingston

Holloway said he had been waiting for the water level of the retention pond to go down before commissioning this latest search.

"I told the prosecutor I didn't have a great deal of confidence in this latest search," said Holloway. "But the pond is scheduled to be dredged soon and I was concerned if she is there then the dredging may destroy any hopes of finding her. The bottom line is you never know and I didn't want to say later on that, 'maybe I should have at least tried.'"

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_084001809.html

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367196#msg367196

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 24, 2009

This is Fred Golba on Tuesday, searching a retention pond near the hotel where Natalee Holloway was staying on her senior trip to Aruba in May of 2005.

A new witness says - the night Natalee disappeared - he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond -  wet, missing one shoe.

Sources on the island also say Texas EquuSearch’s Tim Miller is now en route to Aruba to help.

Natalee’s father Dave Holloway paid to send Golba and his cadaver dog to Aruba after the witness passed a polygraph test while explaining what he witnessed the night Natalee vanished. 

Aruban prosecutors believe the witness saw someone near the pond the night Natalee disappeared, but they don’t believe it was van der Sloot or anyone related to Natalee’s disappearance.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_search_for_natalee_holloway_is_underway/65059/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

THE POND SEARCH - MAY, 2008

The follow quotes encompass the dialogue of Kyle Kingman (oceanexploration) that took place on the SM Forum at the time of the search that took place in May, 2008 when the pond was dry ... the search ALE deny ever happened ... the search Kyle Kingman claims was motivated by the February, 2008 sonar scan ... the search Kyle Kingman claims the crew of the Persistence was asked to be present.

Kyle Kingman also gives some background into the sonar search of the pond he conducted at the end of February, 2008 ... the search he claims the May, 2008 search was based on.

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #559 on: May 14, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381276#msg381276

oceanexploration
« Reply #569 on: May 14, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »

Thanks all.  I don't know what pond Caps is talking about.  I'm referring to the pond we searched back in February.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381287#msg381287

oceanexploration
« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »

The pond I'm referring to under investigation is at:

12 degrees, 33 minutes, 54.5 seconds north,
70 degrees, 2 minutes, 3.9 seconds west.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381295#msg381295

oceanexploration
« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessary.  The purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381300#msg381300

oceanexploration
« Reply #596 on: May 14, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »

I was going off memory.  Capture it and I'll confirm or deny the pond.  It was just north of Rt. 3 if I recall.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381319#msg381319

oceanexploration
« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

The tiny pond is about 0.15-0.2 west of the intersection of Rt. 3 and Rt. 2.  It's on the north side of Rt. 3 next to the soccer field.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381325#msg381325

oceanexploration
« Reply #619 on: May 14, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »

This is the correct pond (Monserat).  Confirmed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381346#msg381346

ocean explortion
« Reply #748 on: May 15, 2008, 12:40:12 AM »

Yes.  It was drained in relation to the (NH) case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381489#msg381489

oceanexploration
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »

I worked in an advanced remote sensing and spatial analysis lab for a while working on processing and analysis of satelite imagery.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381836#msg381836

ocean exploration
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2008, 11:31:03 PM »

...The Monserat pond was searched after it was pumped dry.  No one is commenting on the pond search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381854#msg381854

oceanexploration
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

Yes, it is certainly the same pond that we searched in February.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381855#msg381855

oceanexploration
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:01 PM »

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.

- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.

- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.

- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.

- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381961#msg381961

oceanexploration
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

The scanning sonar has a rotating head which scans 360 degrees (hence the same).  It sends out very narrow high-frequency sound and listens for echos. It operates very similar to an untra-sound machine, only not that high of frequency.  Depending on the range, it can "find" objects about the size of a baseball.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381967#msg381967

Quote from: MumInOhio on May 16, 2008, 01:10:17 PM
OE...Thanks If the 40-52 Dutch Investigaters is just coincidental, do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE? Thanks in Advance!

oceanexploration
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »

ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381968#msg381968

oceanexploration
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

The sonar data is irrelevant once the pond has been drained and searched.  If something solid was larger than a baseball it likely would be detectable with sonar.

There was a drainage pipe there.  It was large enough to craw through.  It was long and by looking into it, there was no end in sight and very nasty.  Trust me.  This has all been thought of before.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381981#msg381981

oceanexploration
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »

I never sensed any objection from Mos or ALE. 

On another note...there were a lot of dog tracks around the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg382011#msg382011

++++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »

THE POND SEARCHES

A COMPILATION - RELATED QUOTES

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367196#msg367196

CapsLockWizard
« Reply #1330 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:42 AM »

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379191#msg379191

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

If they didn't search the pond, who did?

They did search the pond on otfer of Hans Mos. Hans even give Order to DOW. (department of Public work) to clean it up and to put a chain around the entrance with a sing saying "No Traspassing " "Verboeden Toegang"

Now after the side scan, John was coordinating with the the OM and ALE to arrange to Pump it emty, but the OM did not lift a finger.
then the OM put a sign and make it prohibid to go to the area.
then when it was dried, the OM stop all activities that where scheduled on the scoccer field and moved them to other fields.

then in the wee hours in the mornings for 3 nights the light where on and from good source the message was clear, it is being search when everyone was as sleep.

Then the ligths never came on anymore. and the soccer ares is almost not used.

hope to clear this fact up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg466527#msg466527

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement

Hans Mos:

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:  A few minutes ago I got another inquiry from Aruba about the pond sonar targets. This is good news. This suggests they are actively working on the case and interested in searching this pond real soon.

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08: There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:   I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

WITNESS - HOME

Posted by Glenda at RU

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »

CONNECT THE DOTS

COMISION BON BOLUNTAD ta un initiativa di gremionan comercial y sindical - den cuadro di nan responsabilidad civico - pa duna aporte na e proceso electoral y e sistema democratico arubano. E comision tabata activo durante e eleccionnan pa miembro di Parlamento na aña 1994, 1997 y 2001. Na april 2005 e comision a worde re-activa enconexión cu proximo eleccion, oficialmente stipula pa dia 23 di september 2005. E comision ta consisti di siete miembro y ta traha a base voluntario. Na final lo tene un evaluacion di e campaña electoral 2005.

META DI E COMISION:

* pa duna un contribucion na un campaña electoral limpi, transparentey di nivel halto;

* garantiza oportunidad igual pa cada partido politico;

*evita actonan di violencia, destruccion o cu ta stroba partido politico di funciona.

TAREA DI E COMISION:

*  stipula reglanan di conducta pa e periodo di campaña;

*  monitor e campaña electoral y colecta datos financiero di e campaña;

*  sera un ECONVENIO VOLUNTARIO cu e partidonan politico cu lo participa na eleccion dia 23 di september 2005;

*  trata kehonan tocante e reglanan di conducta y e campaña electoral en general;

*  sanciona violacionnan di e convenio voluntario pa medio di denuncia publico;

*publica un evaluacion di e proceso electoral y e relato financiero di campaña.

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao
Ebby Arends – presidente di CBB

Lisette Malmberg – suplente
Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:
Lydia Emerencia – vice presidente

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Pader S. Tomasik – suplente
Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Jan v/d Straten – suplente
Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

*  solamente por escrito y cu nomber/datos di contacto di e remitente (EFORMULARIO DI KEHO);

*  partidonan involvi y partidonan politico lo worde tendi.

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB
L. de Souza – KvK, tel. 582-1120 ext. 29/fax. 588-3200
email: management@arubachamber.com

INFORME DI EVALUACION DI CAMPAÑA ELECTORAL:

Despues di eleccion un evaluacion di campaña electoral a tuma lugar. Pa por mira e documento por favor primi aki.

http://www.arubachamber.com/ComisionBonBoluntad.htm
http://www.arubachamber.com/Comision_bon_boluntad/rapport_CBB.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.