April 24, 2024, 09:50:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188527 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »

Could it be that Tim Miller's and Dave Holloway's respective hinky meters are flashing in regards to the distracting roles of the CapsLockWizard and the pond witness.

++++++

1.  CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND FRED GOLBA CONNECTION?

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen

Chicopee Man Leading Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted: March 20, 2009 03:20 PM PDT
Updated: March 21, 2009 08:37 AM PDT

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10045093

2.  THE POND WITNESS AND JOSSY MANSUR CONNECTION?

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Diario
Jossy Mansur

Even though Prosecutor Mr. Mos and also the Van Der Sloot family,
want to or not, this gives a complete turnaround in the whole
investigation. Today    DIARIO focuses on the first part of the
declaration of the witness. What is being published today is what the
local authority (e.o. Prosecutor Mos) know from him, since they have
his signed declaration.

But the next publication which will appear in the DIARIO, will
reveal more than the authorities in Aruba know. This is something that
the local witness did not dare tell the local detectives nor to the
prosecution that received him in the beginning. He was too afraid to
do so. But, to the Americans he did give his complete declaration, and he passed a Lie-Detector test in the United States to prove that he was telling the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

2.  DAVE HOLLOWAY - NO FAITH IN POND SEARCH?

Published: March 24, 2009 11:17 pm         
Search for Holloway continues
Father trying to cover all the possibilities
By Brian Livingston

Holloway said he had been waiting for the water level of the retention pond to go down before commissioning this latest search.

"I told the prosecutor I didn't have a great deal of confidence in this latest search," said Holloway. "But the pond is scheduled to be dredged soon and I was concerned if she is there then the dredging may destroy any hopes of finding her. The bottom line is you never know and I didn't want to say later on that, 'maybe I should have at least tried.'"

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_084001809.html

By Brian Livingston

Dave Holloway, the father of missing teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared four years ago while on a senior trip to Aruba, said Tuesday morning he really doesn't think his daughter's body will be found during this latest search.

But he didn't want to spend the rest of his life wondering, "what if" either.

"The guy whose claims prompted this latest search at the pond has been bugging me for some time," said Holloway of Meridian. "He is convinced he saw something and he passed not one but two polygraph tests conducted by reputable technicians. Now, I'm not really sure just how accurate polygraph tests are but I kept thinking, 'what if he is right.' I just couldn't see any reason why he would lie about what he believed he saw."

3.  TIM MILLER - NO FAITH IN THE POND SEARCH?

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

<snipped>

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »

THE POND WITNESS - TIM MILLER - THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05
September 10, 2008

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Prosecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

Why does Aruba after all this time and bad PR still not want to cooperate and find Natalee Holloway?
September 12, 2008

Tim Miller met with Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos to discuss and show Mos in person the results of the polygraph exams conducted in Houston, TX.  Miller discussed with Mos the new witness who had come forward and the fact that the 48 year old witness had passed two polygraph exams. However, Hans Mos was quick to point out to Tim Miller that polygraph tests are not looked upon favorably or have much credibility in Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »

The followings quotes originated prior to the Persistence ocean search that began in December, 2007.  However ... Tim Miller words in the May, 2008 interview with Dana and ... Tim Miller's apparent telephone interview with Jen Hale yesterday ... are referencing a future search to dive on targets that were not yet investigated when the Persistence pulled out of Aruba.

++++++

PLANNING STAGES (2007) - THE PERSISTENCE

THE SHIPS

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

DANA PRETZER
June 8, 2007

TIM MILLER:
  How can you put a timeline on it but you know with the size of these ships, the technology that we're going over there with, we're optimistic. These ships are actually equipped (inaudible) incredible company that's offering these services and again we're going to be interviewing them next week and it's something we've been wanting to make happen, for somebody to step forward. I've been talking to them since December ....

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/06/08/the-dana-pretzer-show-friday-june-8th-2007-special-guests-tim-miller-robert-peters-janice-smolinski/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2009, 05:30:03 PM »

I speculate that the pond search in May, 2008 was all about the search that was going on for Jose Tromp ... a missing Aruban and ... CAPS and John Silvetti took full advantage of the situation to further their distraction from the discovery of the trap by implying it was Natalee Holloway related.

+++++++

TIM MILLER

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 08:47:57 PM »

Posted/transcribed by Heli at RU - Tim Miller interview on Dana Pretzer 5/14/08:

Dana Pretzer Show
May 14, 2008

Transcribed from Podcast of the Dana Pretzer Show

Dana:  When you think of Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch of course you know they're a high profile organization that will go out and search for loved ones, missing persons and of course we know them mostly from the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Tim Miller, of course, is the President of Texas Equusearch and he's going back to Aruba with four other members of Texas Equusearch but they're going to be searching for an aruban and I know that sounds a little bit different but I thought I would bring Tim Miller on to talk about that and I think Tim doesn't care where you're from if there's a way to search for ya, he's gonna go look for ya.

Tim, welcome back to the program.

Tim Miller:  Well, thanks Dana, it's been awhile since I talked to ya, and that's not saying that we (inaudible)

Dana:  I'll bet. Going back to Aruba must bring mixed emotions for you but I'm sure you and your group are focused on trying to find Jose Tromp, I hope I'm pronouncing that properly.

Tim:  Right, and actually, Jose's mother contacted us by e-mail, early, early last week and it was just heartbreaking. I read her e-mail and she wants help and her son Jose actually worked for the prison system, he was saving his money up to go to law school, he wanted to become an attorney and on November 27, Jose disappeared and I called her up immediately and I told her that, I said bottom line, I know that for a fact, you love Jose as much as Dave and Beth loved Natalee and God loved them both the same and you know, yes we will help you.

LE needs to be informed that we will help you, you know we're not gonna go behind their back, we certainly want their co-operation, we're not out to slander Aruba by no means. She's just been really disappointed it's been this long and nobody's helped her so she actually contacted the Minister of Justice and I got a copy of that e-mail that she sent him and then she contacted LE and they feel as though we've got some resources that might be valuable in another missing case in Aruba so right now our plans are to fly over there on Sunday and give them a week of this. Of course, that's what we said when we went on Natalee's case too and we know how far that went.

Dana:  Exactly

Tim:  So you know, we got us another family in Aruba but it doesn't matter where they're at. You know there's families all over the world when they've got a missing child they all go through the same pain. And you know what Maria said, she said she just wants to know what happened to Natalee also. She also knows what that family's going through and all the efforts we put into Natalee's case. You know she called us angels and she said she went to our website ... "yesterday my husband, Humphrey and I were discussing Texas Equusearch your organization is doing wonderful work but also expensive one and we need to know what our contribution will be"

I called her back and told her, you know you don't have to pay that, you've got a son that's missing. We never charge the families, we never ask them for anything and she said "we do not have a lot of money but we will do everything we can, please tell us what to do and how to do it." She said "I read some of the stories of missing persons on your website. You people are angels and I feel so sad, not only because my son is missing but because no one cares when someone is missing in Aruba."

So here's somebody from Aruba that feels as though nobody cares and you know the citizens of Aruba treated us so good while we was there. (inaudible) talked to many, many, many people and her friends over in Aruba and so I feel comfortable that we can go ahead and take four people over there, get residents of Aruba to join us as volunteers in this search and do what we can do. There's a lot of areas in Aruba to search. It's a small island but there's still a lot of areas to search and you know, see if we can put something together for this family.

I think we all know as small as this island is, and it's only my feelings and I've been wrong many times before, but as small as that island is, I'd say it's nearly impossible for a 30 year old man to take off on November 27 and still be missing and nobody see him if he just chose to leave. Unfortuntaely, Mom certainly feels as though something happened to him and if so, we want to go ahead and put every effort we can put into it and go see if we can get him located and you know, make a difference and let Aruba know, you know that this isn't about Aruba

Dana:  Exactly

Tim:  It's something that one of our citizens suffered and we're there for you too so, this is not a big show about Natalee. Our hearts go broken over Natalee and we're not done with that search and we're there for one reason now. When we was there before that one reason was Natalee; this time that reason is for Jose.

Dana:  Absolutely! Again, your organization goes above and beyond and it doesn't matter where the location is or the past was; it's important to try and find Jose.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381821

HANS MOS

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement

Hans Mos:

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1330 on: May 06, 2008, 01:49:42 AM »

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379191#msg379191

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

If they didn't search the pond, who did?

They did search the pond on otfer of Hans Mos. Hans even give Order to DOW. (department of Public work) to clean it up and to put a chain around the entrance with a sing saying "No Traspassing " "Verboeden Toegang"

Now after the side scan, John was coordinating with the the OM and ALE to arrange to Pump it emty, but the OM did not lift a finger.
then the OM put a sign and make it prohibid to go to the area.
then when it was dried, the OM stop all activities that where scheduled on the scoccer field and moved them to other fields.

then in the wee hours in the mornings for 3 nights the light where on and from good source the message was clear, it is being search when everyone was as sleep.

Then the ligths never came on anymore. and the soccer ares is almost not used.

hope to clear this fact up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg466527#msg466527

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:   I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367196#msg367196

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2009, 05:35:33 PM »

The quote of March 25, 2009 Jen Hale's telephone interview with Tim Miller appear to be an update of Tim's words with Dana in May, 2008.  However ... Tim Miller denies that an impending ocean search in the waters off Aruba is in the words.

++++++

THE BOAT FROM TRINIDAD - MAY, 2008

klaasend

Posted/transcribed by Heli at RU - Tim Miller interview on Dana Pretzer 5/14/08:

Dana Pretzer Show
May 14, 2008

Dana:

... Tim, can you give us an update on Natalee? We haven't heard anything for awhile.

Tim:

Well, you know the update on Natalee is we actually, Louis Schaefer the fellow who spent 3/4 of a million dollars on that last search (inaudible) three weeks and we ended up there for three months instead. This thing just went way, way over budget, probably about $1.8 Million.

You know we located something on December 29; it was sent off to the lab. We still don't know exactly what it was. All we know is there was a press conference that said the items that were found inside that crab trap did not match Natalee's DNA. Now does that mean we possibly found somebody else or what? You know, we still don't know but the other side of that, we've also got over 170 targets that were located with the sonar equipment over there. Many of them things are 800 or 900,1,000 feet deep so the plans were the civilian group that was there with their boat, they did an outstanding job if you want to know the truth and how dedicated they were, it's just beyond words but at this point in time they're talking about bringing in a 360 foot boat out of Trinidad that has much larger ROV equipment on it. It actually has saturated air divers that can go down 1,000 feet and send the ROV down to physically look at every objects of those 170+ objects.

I still predict that one of them is going to be Natalee Unfortuntaely the thing that's holding that up is funding. You know, these companies aren't looking to make any money, they're certainly spending money but they, we got to take care of some of their expenses on that kind of stuff.

A lot of things holding that up too is the political, electioneering there's just been hundreds of millions of dollars donated to our politicians out there which is one reason donations aren't coming in. The other reason is the economy is bad in the States right now, so even (inaudible) this is the worst year we went through so far; the country's stuck in recession and organizations like us are not at the top of the pole when it comes to donations, so we're certainly struggling trying to get this together but I know the day will come when we'll get that boat over there.

We don't think any of those 170+ targets are going to go anywhere, so we're still working on that. I know Dave's going to come, we're going to be back in again Dana because I just feel as though one of those targets is Natalee.

THE BOAT FROM TRINIDAD - MARCH, 2009

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

THE DENIAL - MARCH, 2009

Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »

The following is an audio of the Dana interview with Tim Miller pertaining to an update regarding a current search for a missing Aruban and ... the plans regarding a return to Aruba on board a vessel from Trinidad ... a return to Aruba to dive on the targets that were not investigated prior to the Persistence departure from Aruba.

++++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, May 14, 2008 - Guests Include Susan Murphy Milano, Drew Kesse, Randy Tat, Tim Miller and Judy Cornett

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch discusses his upcoming trip to Aruba in search of Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, missing since November 27, 2007

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/05/13/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-wednesday-night-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-susan-murphy-milano-drew-kesse-and-randy-tat/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2009, 05:44:43 PM »

The following is the link to a full transcript of the above interview between Dana and Tim Miller.

+++++++

klaasend

Dana Pretzer Show
May 14, 2008

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »

Jen Hale's quote of Tim Miller's words is very specific.  She claims to have a recording of the telephone interview as backup.  However ... Tim Miller issued a denial on his website.

+++++

By Jen Hale

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 -
« Reply #545 on: March 26, 2009, 06:56:43 PM »

Three of our vessels are working on our BP Trinidad project -- the largest project in company history. We expect to keep some of our assets in Trinidad after the BP project is completed around the end of the year, and we have been awarded a project with another E&P company when assets become available. We have established an office in Trinidad to pursue additional work opportunities in the region

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=52921

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4743.msg739531;topicseen#msg739531

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2009, 05:57:30 PM »

Could it be that Tim Miller's and Dave Holloway's respective hinky meters are flashing in regards to the distracting roles of both the CapsLockWizard and the pond witness.

++++++

1.  CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND FRED GOLBA CONNECTION?

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen

Chicopee Man Leading Search for Natalee Holloway
Posted: March 20, 2009 03:20 PM PDT
Updated: March 21, 2009 08:37 AM PDT

Golda plans to comb the Aruban pond for any signs of Natalee's remains or van der Sloot's sneaker.  He says, "I want to stick in my arm from my elbow to my shoulder and feel for bones and Joran's sneaker...If we can find that sneaker in there than that whole pond becomes a crime scene and changes the playing game."

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10045093

2.  THE POND WITNESS AND JOSSY MANSUR CONNECTION?

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Diario
Jossy Mansur

Even though Prosecutor Mr. Mos and also the Van Der Sloot family,
want to or not, this gives a complete turnaround in the whole
investigation. Today    DIARIO focuses on the first part of the
declaration of the witness. What is being published today is what the
local authority (e.o. Prosecutor Mos) know from him, since they have
his signed declaration.

But the next publication which will appear in the DIARIO, will
reveal more than the authorities in Aruba know. This is something that
the local witness did not dare tell the local detectives nor to the
prosecution that received him in the beginning. He was too afraid to
do so. But, to the Americans he did give his complete declaration, and he passed a Lie-Detector test in the United States to prove that he was telling the truth.

2.  DAVE HOLLOWAY - NO FAITH IN POND SEARCH?

By Brian Livingston

Holloway said he had been waiting for the water level of the retention pond to go down before commissioning this latest search.

"I told the prosecutor I didn't have a great deal of confidence in this latest search," said Holloway. "But the pond is scheduled to be dredged soon and I was concerned if she is there then the dredging may destroy any hopes of finding her. The bottom line is you never know and I didn't want to say later on that, 'maybe I should have at least tried.'"

By Brian Livingston

Dave Holloway, the father of missing teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared four years ago while on a senior trip to Aruba, said Tuesday morning he really doesn't think his daughter's body will be found during this latest search.

But he didn't want to spend the rest of his life wondering, "what if" either.

"The guy whose claims prompted this latest search at the pond has been bugging me for some time," said Holloway of Meridian. "He is convinced he saw something and he passed not one but two polygraph tests conducted by reputable technicians. Now, I'm not really sure just how accurate polygraph tests are but I kept thinking, 'what if he is right.' I just couldn't see any reason why he would lie about what he believed he saw."

3.  TIM MILLER - NO FAITH IN THE POND SEARCH?

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »

THE POND WITNESS - THE POLYGRAPH

TIM MILLER

September 10, 2008

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously.

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Prosecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

Why does Aruba after all this time and bad PR still not want to cooperate and find Natalee Holloway?
September 12, 2008

Tim Miller met with Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos to discuss and show Mos in person the results of the polygraph exams conducted in Houston, TX.  Miller discussed with Mos the new witness who had come forward and the fact that the 48 year old witness had passed two polygraph exams. However, Hans Mos was quick to point out to Tim Miller that polygraph tests are not looked upon favorably or have much credibility in Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

HANS MOS

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »

On the TES website ... Tim Miller has refered to the following articles of Jen Hale as false reporting.  However ... Jen Hale stands by the article and cites telephone recordings as backup.

++++++++

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway

By Jen Hale
Published: March 24, 2009

This is Fred Golba on Tuesday, searching a retention pond near the hotel where Natalee Holloway was staying on her senior trip to Aruba in May of 2005.

A new witness says - the night Natalee disappeared - he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond -  wet, missing one shoe.

Sources on the island also say Texas EquuSearch’s Tim Miller is now en route to Aruba to help.

Natalee’s father Dave Holloway paid to send Golba and his cadaver dog to Aruba after the witness passed a polygraph test while explaining what he witnessed the night Natalee vanished. 

Aruban prosecutors believe the witness saw someone near the pond the night Natalee disappeared, but they don’t believe it was van der Sloot or anyone related to Natalee’s disappearance.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_search_for_natalee_holloway_is_underway/65059/

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalee Holloway Case

“This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

The first quarter of the year is always difficult in financial terms. With the current economic situation that everyone is facing, Texas EquuSearch is finding that people are having a harder time finding ways to donate to us.  So far, in 2009, we have had over 20 cases and have several searches pending better weather conditions.

Anyone wishing to donate to our organization can do so using the PayPal button located on the home page and at http://texasequusearch.org/make-a-donation/ .  We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization funded solely by donations and your donation is tax deductible, in accordance with IRS laws.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »

In May, 2008 Tim Miller implied that a continued ocean search for Natalee Holloway's remains was where it was at.

When it is considered that the contents of the trap which ... according to the analysis of Kyle Kingman ... imply may have been Natalee Holloway's remains ... why would Tim Miller embark on another huge undertaking?

When it is considered that ... according to the analysis of Kyle Kingman ... there is nothing Natalee Holloway case related in the targets which were not investigated ... why Tim Miller embark on another huge undertaking?

++++++

PLANS TO RESUME THE OCEAN SEARCH - MAY, 2008

klaasend

Dana Pretzer Show
May 14, 2008

Dana:  ... Tim, can you give us an update on Natalee? We haven't heard anything for awhile.

Tim: Well, you know the update on Natalee is we actually, Louis Schaefer the fellow who spent 3/4 of a million dollars on that last search (inaudible) three weeks and we ended up there for three months instead. This thing just went way, way over budget, probably about $1.8 Million.

You know we located something on December 29; it was sent off to the lab. We still don't know exactly what it was. All we know is there was a press conference that said the items that were found inside that crab trap did not match Natalee's DNA. Now does that mean we possibly found somebody else or what? You know, we still don't know but the other side of that, we've also got over 170 targets that were located with the sonar equipment over there. Many of them things are 800 or 900,1,000 feet deep so the plans were the civilian group that was there with their boat, they did an outstanding job if you want to know the truth and how dedicated they were, it's just beyond words but at this point in time they're talking about bringing in a 360 foot boat out of Trinidad that has much larger ROV equipment on it. It actually has saturated air divers that can go down 1,000 feet and send the ROV down to physically look at every objects of those 170+ objects.

I still predict that one of them is going to be Natalee Unfortuntaely the thing that's holding that up is funding. You know, these companies aren't looking to make any money, they're certainly spending money but they, we got to take care of some of their expenses on that kind of stuff.

A lot of things holding that up too is the political, electioneering there's just been hundreds of millions of dollars donated to our politicians out there which is one reason donations aren't coming in. The other reason is the economy is bad in the States right now, so even (inaudible) this is the worst year we went through so far; the country's stuck in recession and organizations like us are not at the top of the pole when it comes to donations, so we're certainly struggling trying to get this together but I know the day will come when we'll get that boat over there.

We don't think any of those 170+ targets are going to go anywhere, so we're still working on that. I know Dave's going to come, we're going to be back in again Dana because I just feel as though one of those targets is Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:
  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess. I took a lot of heat for telling Tim Miller anything about the trap that may have prompted him to making the calls to the family. In my defence, I specifically told Tim not to tell anyone about the trap until the contents are analysed. He couldn't wait. He was very emotional, hopeful, and confident. It was a crushing time for all. Most of all- for Tim Miller, Dave, and Beth. This was Dec 30th.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2009, 12:42:32 PM »

According to Kyle Kingman ... the draining of a body of water should only be done once targets of interest have been identified.  He upheld the May, 2008 draining when he was under the impression it had everything to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

+++++++

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367196;topicseen#msg367196

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessary.  The purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381300;topicseen#msg381300

By Brian Livingston

Credit: texasmom

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I couldn't agree more. It was wrong to sit on the footage. I did everything I could to get them out and get them to Beth. Imagine how I felt having found the trap. I was told to move forward and to forget about the trap. I was told not to show anyone the images. I got around this through Tim Trahan. It took months. The only way I felt I could do anything was through here. I hoped through here that at least the images could get to Beth. Fortunately Tim said I could send them to her.

Credit:  Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

CONNECT THE DOTS

COMISION BON BOLUNTAD ta un initiativa di gremionan comercial y sindical - den cuadro di nan responsabilidad civico - pa duna aporte na e proceso electoral y e sistema democratico arubano. E comision tabata activo durante e eleccionnan pa miembro di Parlamento na aña 1994, 1997 y 2001. Na april 2005 e comision a worde re-activa enconexión cu proximo eleccion, oficialmente stipula pa dia 23 di september 2005. E comision ta consisti di siete miembro y ta traha a base voluntario. Na final lo tene un evaluacion di e campaña electoral 2005.

META DI E COMISION:

* pa duna un contribucion na un campaña electoral limpi, transparentey di nivel halto;

* garantiza oportunidad igual pa cada partido politico;

*evita actonan di violencia, destruccion o cu ta stroba partido politico di funciona.

TAREA DI E COMISION:

*  stipula reglanan di conducta pa e periodo di campaña;

*  monitor e campaña electoral y colecta datos financiero di e campaña;

*  sera un ECONVENIO VOLUNTARIO cu e partidonan politico cu lo participa na eleccion dia 23 di september 2005;

*  trata kehonan tocante e reglanan di conducta y e campaña electoral en general;

*  sanciona violacionnan di e convenio voluntario pa medio di denuncia publico;

*publica un evaluacion di e proceso electoral y e relato financiero di campaña.

MIEMBRO DI COMISION:

Dunador di trabao
Ebby Arends – presidente di CBB

Lisette Malmberg – suplente
Sindicato:
Jose Giron

Sixto Vrolijk – suplente
Enseñanza:
Lydia Emerencia – vice presidente

Angelo Brete – suplente
Clero:
Pader J. v/d Lee

Pader S. Tomasik – suplente
Cuerpo Policial:
Jeannette Richardson

Jan v/d Straten – suplente
Liaison cu Prensa
Nilka Franca

Secretario:
Lorraine de Souza

INFORMACION DI CBB:

1.  Procedura di keho

*  solamente por escrito y cu nomber/datos di contacto di e remitente (EFORMULARIO DI KEHO);

*  partidonan involvi y partidonan politico lo worde tendi.

2.  Datos di contacto:

Secretariado CBB
L. de Souza – KvK, tel. 582-1120 ext. 29/fax. 588-3200
email: management@arubachamber.com

INFORME DI EVALUACION DI CAMPAÑA ELECTORAL:

Despues di eleccion un evaluacion di campaña electoral a tuma lugar. Pa por mira e documento por favor primi aki.

http://www.arubachamber.com/ComisionBonBoluntad.htm
http://www.arubachamber.com/Comision_bon_boluntad/rapport_CBB.pdf

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2009, 11:31:20 PM »

FTA

Aruban Workers' Federation

Federación de Trabajadores Arubanos

Country
Aruba

Affiliation
ITUC

Key people
José Rodolfo Geerman, president
Juan Giron, secretary general

Office location San Nicolas, Aruba

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federaci%C3%B3n_de_Trabajadores_Arubanos

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »

LIST OF WORKERS’ ORGANIZATIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION

ARUBA

Federacion di Trahadornan di Aruba
(F.T.A.)
Bernhardstraat 23
San Nicholas
President: Mr. Jose R. Geerman
Vice President: Mrs. Jane Braafhart
Tel. 297-584-5448
Fax. 297-584-5504
E-mail: fetraua@setarnet.aw
federacion@hotmail.com

http://www.ilocarib.org.tt/portal/images/stories/contenido/pdf/WorkersActivities/caribbean-unions.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2009, 12:34:58 AM »

Kyle Kingman:
Eduardo Mansur owns Benny Hannas (sp) and Hooters and perhaps others.. but he spends a lot of his time working with Diario for obvious reasons. He spends a lot of time in Bolivia and traveling around the US which he loves. He's got a beautiful F-250 truck and adores his two kids

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2009, 12:36:07 AM »

Helen Werleman
LA CABANA BRC
PHONE & EMAIL DIRECTORY
http://www.lacabanabrc.com/members/directory.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »

Kyle Kingman: 04/07/08:
  The odd thing, is that he is being highly inconsistent. What he says with me in private and what he says to others, particularly in public (press, meetings, and recently on BFN) is completely different. In early February I told John that I believed we were being played as puppets, and being purposefully kept in the dark about the investigation after the Jan-7th dive. I also told him that I thought the trap was case significant and that an internal investigation on both the suspects and those involved in the investigation was inevitable, and likely going on behind the scenes even while we continued searching. He took a couple weeks, and came to me and said that he agreed after a meeting with Mos and Richardson!!!

Kyle Kingman - 04/07/08:  A few minutes ago I got another inquiry from Aruba about the pond sonar targets. This is good news. This suggests they are actively working on the case and interested in searching this pond real soon.

HOTSHOT

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #853 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »

I have spoken to Mr Silvetti twice.  And that was only to see if he wanted help with the pond and the search.  I would have gone to help.  do i know him personally, no.  The only information i know is from kyle or dave.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4216.msg571886#msg571886

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #687 on: December 04, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »

Yes the message written to him was about the dunes, it had nothing to do with anything here.

Yes, I did get Caps to go down and try to get help for the Monserat Pond.

No John does not believe that there is remains in the cage.  You have to remember something here, it was Johns money who got the Persistence there, he may have been on the ship, but he was NOT one of the workers, sort to speak.  I have spoken to John yes.

Yes, I believe some of Kermits stuff, but not all.  I don't believe posting others emails are necessary to get things across, that is just not proper.  I don't believe in her gloating over nothing.  And I don't give a rats butt as to what Kyle was bragging about.  I am sure the FBI got all of what they needed and more.  Not that they can do anything anyway, and we all know this already.  It's been hashed over way too many times here.

Yes, I believe there are some remains in that cage.

Can I discuss the other stuff ?  I don't dare to.  It is what someone has trusted me with, and the last time I did that, not only did people here not believe me, but I got thrown out.  That person in time will tell all, and not until things are in place to talk about it.  However the time does look like its coming soon, and it does look like the Government may crumble, as it should after what we all know happened with the cover up.

Kermit, as I said before, I am not going to Duke it out with you here, my email is kathee1963@yahoo.com  you can do it in emails if you wish.  as for this

Today, she agrees that kermit is telling the truth.
Because, Kermit IS telling you the truth.

I wouldn't go that far.  You could have done things in a more professional manner.  After all, you are that correct?  A Professional?

There are things that right now are better off being left unsaid, and you know this, I am sure. Just sit back and let this thing roll, it's all starting to happen.  Relax.

I refuse to believe that Kyle is a bad person.  I refuse to believe John, Schafer, and Tim are bad people.  And i would sure hate to have them read what you have posted here about them.

I personally have met with Tim, and Schafer way back in Jan of 2006 back when they were trying to get things going with the Persistence, and getting the OK to go to Aruban waters.  It was several of us that met with them.  So its not like they lost their monies back in 2006 and waited till almost 2008 to scan for oil, etc....  They were waiting to get the OK from Aruba.  And we all know how long they can take.  Schafer is a Seaman, John is not.  Tim is not, he helps in anyway he can to search for the missing, and if that means on a ship, then so be it.

Either way here, it all comes down to one girl, and that is Natalee, they all came together for Natalee.  Not themselves.  There is always one bad apple in a group, I am not saying that "there was", but IF pics were truly going to be sold for his own purpose "other then the film crew that were on the boat", then shame on him.  I just really don't want to think that is true.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg566913;topicseen#msg566913

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.  This boat that may have taken the trap away, if anything was the Gottenbos boat.  I too feel that they have what they needed to bring home, and thats why we hear nothing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »

I don't agree with ALE having all the evidence, however the persistance did tape who and what took all the baggies.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.280

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.