April 18, 2024, 11:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)  (Read 188388 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »

MAY 1, 2009

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #144 on: Today at 03:45:16 PM »

Kyle has the list of all the dive targets, but he shows them to nobody, he also did not show the ROV tapes to anybody. Think about that.

He takes six pictures from the December 30 dive and sent them to the FBI.
But he never sends them the most incriminating pictures of the cage with all the bags in it.
He has the only copy of those tapes except for supposedly one that was on the RV Persistence that was removed when John emptied everything off the boat.

That's pretty much a guarantee that those pictures will never get out, and also explains why Kyle never sent the damaging one to the FBI.

A plan was in place and that is why Capslockwizard was brought in to draw everybody away to the pond and that plan is put into action as Capslockwizard signs up at SM on the date of the first ROV dive.................. nobody will ever think about the cage because nobody will even know about it.

Capslockwizard begins posting and emails Dave Holloway to come to Aruba to get his daughter's body.

All of a sudden dateline pulled out a picture of the cage/trap and  they didn't think dateline would be able to use that footage, but the FBI told them it wasn't case-sensitive because they probably had not even received the material yet, they put the picture on their special of the cage/trap.

Then Robin gets the pictures from the FBI and puts them on her BNH site and then they get carried out onto the Internet -  those pictures just destroyed everything because people could see what was in that cage, which all of a sudden got exposed on the Internet.

The group that is working behind the scenes continue on with the plan where Capslockwizard is directing everybody toward the pond. Keep in mind everyone thought/thinks Capslockwizard is working with the witness and putting his life in danger by giving SM all this secret Shango/Simian-like information.

If those pictures of the cage had not come out from dateline or had not come out  then their plan of  Capslockwizard directing everybody to the pond would have worked because nobody would have even known about the cage or anything being in it. No one would know about the cage/trap evidence being retrived by only Aruba divers.

On September 17, 2007 Mark Purcell emailed Capslockwizard to come to Freebirds blog.

HOW CAN YOU TELL?

ANSWER - the referring URL in the 2nd persons information shows they came straight from their email to our blog. In addition, the IPs match those two individuals and the computer settings match.

On October 16, 2007 Capslockwizard came to our blog via an email sent to him
This was someone in Aruba who was sent the link to our blog via email.
They came straight to our blog from their email.

THE IP THAT SENT THE EMAIL TO CAPS TO COME TO OUR BLOG IS KAWISH MISIER.

July 27, 2008  Kawish Misier came to this thread dated Nov 13, 2007
San posted photos of Joran
Tamikosmom posted about Karam Misier - A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's)

He did a search for June 20, 2008 24ora.com
That is the date of the dead body found floating in the ocean

* THEN HE WENT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF SM
#  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am
I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

July 14, 2008
Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

November 28, 2007 - CAPS CAME BACK TO OUR BLOG from Search Words: transcript wiretapping joran van der sloot

Dave Holloway told Caps in an email: "I have a contact in Aruba"
It is believed that that contact in Aruba is Mark Purcell since he is a member of BNH site.

Kawish Miser

LW
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Reply #421 on: July 08, 2006, 06:13:03 PM   klaas
Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=57.msg10643#msg10643

GG
Siribana 6
297- 585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

#52 on: Today at 10:44:30 AM
Could Jossy be saying Geerman or Gearman as that is a very common name in Aruba.  Mr. Geerman

LW   
Shiribana 6
297-588-9902
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

Caplockwizard
Address: Shiribana 6,
Aruba
Phone: 297-xxx-xxxx

Several different ips were used when Capslockwizard logged in.
* The English changed - remember.
* A Member from BNH is behind the Caplockwizard conspiracy.

Observation by someone: "My guess is this is caps working on his next story to misdirect them next..
he has been there and signed in at least a few times since you put the stuff on,, I have caught him there just reading a couple of times and yet he's never made a post... and his followers don't wonder about it at all"

What is wrong with this picture?
 #931 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM  Capslockwizard posted:
Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 8:05:29 PM posted by Capslockwizard
Subject: FW: The meeting will be schedule at 2:00 pm - my house

March 08, 2008, 11:10:26 PM posted by Capslockwizard
I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.
I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in a agreement now that it must be there

On April 20, 2009 Capslockwizard search words: "tired of natalee holloway"

Capslockwizard
GG
LW
Kawish
Clyde Burke
Mark Purcell

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.new#new

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2009, 10:28:26 AM »

Kyle said:

After the Dateline broadcast and the results were claimed to be in, the FBI issues their statement which Mos uses for his press release claiming the fabric not a match to her blouse.
Interesting points to ponder:
1) Does the FBI statement really say anything at all in light of the evidence? - NO
2) Does the press release from Hans Mos say anything at all in light of the evidence? - NO
3) Do these statements say anything different to the press and therefore the public (family included)? - YES.
---

Kyle said:
I hope you're able to make sense of it... if it's related. I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all. The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics). - this is a big lurking question in the forums, whether or not there were human remains. To my understanding, there were indeed remains. The trap appeared to be badly scavenged, with items scattered radially away from the trap opening. Tim Trahan couldn't conclusively identify any bone inside the trap (hence the thumbs down). I couldn't see anything from the video other than the contested skull (which I have dubbed the caribbean skull-sponge).

I have my reservations about the trap we found coming from the fishermen huts, but it's certainly possible. The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water.

If it isn't her who is it?
I'm still convinced it is.
Stay the course. Lets keep moving forward.

Gob Bless,
~Kyle

_____

Credit: Jen

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »

FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  An FBI analysis of fabric collected from a crab trap off Aruba showed the material did not match clothing worn by missing American Natalee Holloway, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The fabric was recovered in January by divers in about 90 feet of water as they searched for the body of the missing woman, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said in a statement.

The FBI compared the material to a blouse worn by Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island in May 2005. The results "showed that the two materials were not a match," the statement said.

Special Agent Ann Todd, a spokeswoman for the FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Va., said the lab could not comment on the case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,332848,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:56 PM »

KYLE WANTING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE LEAK WAS FOR JANUARY 23rd.

Kyle said: "I would really like to know how that got out on the [JAN] 23rd. I know for a fact the following cast of characters knew about the trap and sampling. This is not a complete list, just who I know who knew:

Dateline NBC, Tim Miller, Dave and Robin H., Beth, Persistence crew, Aruban police dive division, Tim Trahan, Louis Schafer (sp), Mos, Richardson, Eduardo Mansur

Kyle said: "Dateline already began scripting a story that we found Natalee on the 29th of Dec. Obviously this was halted on Dec 30th."

Kyle said: "No way would she {Beth] leak."

Kyle said: "I became a member at BNH on Jan 27th."

Kyle said:  The timing also came the day after the prosecution claim the FBI received the samples. (2 weeks late in my opinion). Something's foul in the state of Aruba.

BNH - Mark Purcell................>Capslockwizard..................>Kawish..................>Lorenzo Webb..........>Geerman..........>
Clyde Burke..............>Julia Renfro.............>Angela Mufzenhofer (sp)................>IFA...........>AHTA........>
see the pattern.

Credit: Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Kermit and the rest of them not only betrayed my trust and the confidentiality agreement, she continued to post slanderous accusations and used some of my own words, thoughts, and opinions out of context to peddle her adjenda and make the search team look like a bunch of conspirators with John and I at the helm! John hasn't spoken to me since all this nonsense exploded. I've worked with him since Hurricane Katrina. He's been one of my best and trusted clients and friends. This may have destroyed our relationship and therefore affected my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter... who we named after Natalee. When will the madness end?

Source:

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #488 on: April 27, 2009, 05:02:01 PM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?
topic=4918.msg787088;topicseen#msg787088

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #493 on: April 27, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg787088;topicseen#msg787088

++++++++

Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Consulting services for ocean exploration specializing in project managment, data acquistion, QC, reporting, GIS, geophysical data interpretation and processing, magnetometer/gradiometer analysis, hydrographic surveys, reporting, and charting.

March 21, 2009

http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027#msg845027

+++++++

Considering Debbie's personal relationship with Dave and Robin Holloway as well as her connection with John Silvetti ... I believe her words.

When Kyle Kingsman's posts are considered regarding John Silvetti affording the enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains ... inquiring minds want to know why Dave Holloway and Tim Miller are working together with Silvetti in the raising of funds for the purpose of investigating remaining targets.

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

THE VISUAL DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  his occurred on Dec 30th when the Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present). After the Dec 30th dive John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.  I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee. Although likely true ...

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

THE RECOVERY DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2009, 11:08:17 AM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

June 17th, 2009  Mark Williams, Missing Persons, Robin Sax, The Dana Pretzer Show, Tim Miller

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

Tim Miller:  50:25

++++++++

texasmom
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

This is not perfect but I tried to do a transcript of what Tim Miller said:

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg844967#msg844967

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2009, 03:26:54 PM »

(HT Blonde)

(HT texasmom)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs.  I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location.  Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle Kingman:  In my opinion, everything inside, on, and around the trap indicates the whole operation was done very fast and without a lot of thought or preparation. This doesn't look like a job performed by experts.

Kyle Kingman:  Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Source:

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #911 on: March 06, 2009, 07:20:03 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg706970;topicseen#msg706970

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO JUG TWITTY AND IDSTLOU

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO KERMIT

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly.  You have taken many of my posts, snipped what you wanted to put them into your context, and then shared them in a public forum.  The "public domain" notion only applies where someone has copyright ownership over the work in the first case and that ownership has lapsed. In that case, all posts can be freely reproduced by anyone, anywhere, without violating copyright law. However, this is clearly not the case.

I will state this with absolute clarity so there is no misunderstanding:
I have confirmed with the FBI on multiple instances that they have had possession of the ROV videos since very early on. I personally didn't send the ROV footage to them because another project lead had already at the first opportunity while we were still in Aruba. I sent all of the ROV screen shots directly to the FBI the day they were acquired.

I also got confirmation back in February by Tim Trahan who was in constant contact with Beth during the search that she indeed had all the information including the statements and has seen the ROV videos. I personally confirmed all of this with the senior FBI agent in charge of the investigation as well as given him my personal account of all that I witnessed and knew. They have this on record.  Birmingham is not the office in charge.

The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee.
I have neither publicly responded to your provocative antics, or retaliated with personal attacks in response to yours. I also have never threatened you as you publicly claimed.

I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

So this is exactly what I've done. I wrote this letter to you as a gesture of courtesy in hopes it would save you from further embarrassment from those who actually know something about this case.  I'm not referring to myself, rather the family and lead investigators who are out legitimately investigating this case in pursuit of justice right to the top.

Sincerely,
 Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »

Kyle Kingman: She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing.  The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S.  I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle Kingman:[/b]  Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2009, 05:22:41 PM »

Kyle Kingman:
  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

Kyle Kingman:  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »

In June, 2008 ... there appears to be an attempt by Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer to reveal the entire footage ... the entire footage that would expose the contents of the trap/cage as something more than fabric.

Could it be that Kyle Kingman be lying in an attempt to prevent the release of the expose' put together by the Natalee's Freebird.  Was Kyle Kingman regretting his own words.

Think about it.

1.  It has been revealed that Beth Holloway was never contacted
2.  It has been revealed that John Silvetti provided Kyle Kingman with very beneficial career opportunities in the summer of 2008.
3.  It appears that the BIG CARD was never played.

Janet

+++++

ROV FOOTAGE - THE BIG CARD!

Kyle Kingman - June 10/08:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

Kyle Kingman - June 16/08:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597;topicseen#

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »

Could it be that the entire ROV footage was not the subject of the February negotiations or ... Kyle Kingman was outright lying.

I cannot comprehend ... if the an uncut footage was the subject of negotiations ... why ABC or the other networks were not interested.  Think about it.  Tim Trahan ... the American diver ... surfaced from the December 30th observation dive and implied on the Dateline Special that nothing case related was in in the trap.  The Aruban divers claimed there was nothing case related.

The ROV footage which was viewed by six executives at ABC should have implied otherwise if the footage had not been edited. 

Janet

++++++ 

Kyle Kingman:
  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting. THEN the Dateline special aired and killed it all. It wasn't that they (Endemol, ABCs 20-20, and CBSs 48-Hours) were no longer interested, its just that too much of the story was told and messed up by NBC to re-hash the entire case and air the footage as a breaking story.

I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Kyle Kingman:  Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC.  About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #732 on: March 18, 2008, 03:47:36 PM »

Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.  This response likely came before the FBI even received the samples for testing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=819;sa=showPosts

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »

TIM TRAHAN - THE PATH

Kyle Kingman:
She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing.  The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S.  I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

THE PLAN

Kyle Kingman - According to His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - March 20/08:  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Kyle Kingman - March 20/08:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides.

he problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

jen3560 - scaredmonkeys.net

[/quote]

Could Kyle Kingman be alluding to his contact with the FBI when he sent the agency six screen shots of the December 30th observation dive?

Janet

+++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap. This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH. I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted. I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI. Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me. After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me. I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't. Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »

AN ONGOING OUTREACH FOR FUNDS.  WHY?

Considering the Persistence's ROV analyst has determine that Natalee Holloway's remains were inside the cage/trap and ... he has also determined that nothing case related is in any of the remaining targets ... why was there an ongoing outreach for funds?

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot. I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

HOWEVER

JOHN SILVETTI - DAVE HOLLWAY

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM
»

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

JOHN SILVETTI

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

LOUIS SCHAEFER

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

KYLE KINGMAN

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

TIM TRAHAN

Holloway searchers need help
hursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM
By Cynthia Cisneros

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

LOUIS SCHAEFER - JOHN SILVETTI - TIM MILLER - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Debbie
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »

What happen to the playing of the "Big Card".

1.  Could it be that it was at this point that John Silvetti got wind that the contents of the trap which he afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy was about to be exposed and ... damaged control was where it was at.  I do not have a clue about Tim Trahan but ... Kyle Kingman did benefit from John Silvetti through career opportunities that summer or ....

2.  Could the "Big Card" have been nothing but BS in a desperate attempt by Kyle Kingman to pursuade the Natalee's Freebirds that the timing was not right to release the document exposing the John Silvetti/Tim Trahan betrayal.  After all ... career opportunity compliments of Silvetti were in the balance.

Think abut it.  Beth Holloway was never contacted and the "BIG CARD" was never placed

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.[/color] Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence.  We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

According to Jen in an email to Klaas ...

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

Entire Email:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July
2345 hrs, Thursday July 24th – Cairo, Egypt

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html
http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Kyle Kingman:
  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kermit @ scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »

While attempting to comprehend the Persistence story ... I have discovered that some who possess an Aruban agenda have successfully persuaded others who are held in high regard ... others who previously supported the contention that a coverup was preventing justice from prevail for Natalee Holloway ... to become participants for self-serving benefits.

Those successful pursuaders are now in a position to give credibility to their despicable actions ... their despicable words .... meant to further the Aruban coverup agenda.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

The dates of the following quotes of Kyle Kingman's own words  implies that the rights to the ROV footage were not sold to Kurtis Productions.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - May 8/08:
  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting. THEN the Dateline special aired and killed it all. It wasn't that they (Endemol, ABCs 20-20, and CBSs 48-Hours) were no longer interested, its just that too much of the story was told and messed up by NBC to re-hash the entire case and air the footage as a breaking story.  I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Kyle Kingman - June 10/08:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.

Kyle Kingman - June 16/08:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Kyle Kingman:  Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle Kingman - March 20/08
:  Since I got the go ahead from Tim, we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides.

The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

jen3560 - scaredmonkeys.net

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

Could it be that in January, 2008 ... following the Nicaragua hoax ... there was a meeting of the minds between Louis Shaeffer, John Silvetti and Tim Miller with Kurtis productions regarding a documentary on the Persistence undertaking.  However ... when the blurbs below are considered ... all segments of the documentary fall short in regards to the contents of the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence ... the contents of the trap/cage afforded unchallened to the Arubans by John Silvetti.

Could it be that the selling of the rights to the uncut/unedited ROV footage was not an issue in the Kurtis documentary.

I suspect IF negotiations did take place for the rights to the entire ROV footage ... those negotiation took place with major networks following the completion of the production of the Kurtis documentary ... WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Considering Dateline was on board the Persistence right up until December 30, 2007 and ... Bill Kurtis did not arrive on the Island until the end of January, 2008 ... the Kurtis documentary must of been filmed in February, 2008.

Who ... besides Louis Shaeffer ... were personally compensated for their role in the documentary?

Janet

+++++++++

THE KURTIS DOCUMENTARY

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

Big Spender

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

JANUARY, 2009 - NEW ZEALAND

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

MARCH, 2009 - ASIA

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

+++++++

KURTIS PRODUCTION DOCUMENTARY?

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08:
We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information.

Kyle Kingman: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. I do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.