April 19, 2024, 09:27:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416216 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: March 10, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18889797/detail.html

Anthony: I Am Not Selling My, Caylee's Story
Anthony Says Prosecutors Angry Over No Plea Agreement

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony said Tuesday that she believes prosecutors are "angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I did not commit."

The handwritten words - including capital letters for "DID NOT" -- are part of a sworn affidavit she signed on Tuesday.

The affidavit also states that she has no agreements to sell her story or "that of my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony."

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0310/18900892.pdf

Anthony's defense attorney filed the affidavit as part of his objection to a prosecution motion that is seeking to find out where Anthony is getting money to fund her defense.

Prosecutors on Monday said they want a judge to find out where Anthony, who is charged with her daughter Caylee's death, is getting the money to pay for her defense team.

Anthony's defense attorney filed the affidavit as part of his objection to a prosecution motion that is seeking to find out where Anthony is getting money to fund her defense.

It almost seems the missed opportunity of a plea agreement is weighing heavily on her mind. Jb should just cough up all proof ask first that it be sealed and be done with it. Hes such a goof.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1021 on: March 10, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »

Casey Anthony: State is mad because I won't take plea deal

Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:03 PM EDT, March 10, 2009

Today's updates:

5:01 p.m. In a sworn affidavit just released, Casey Anthony said her agreement with defense attorney Jose Baez "does not contain any clauses or parts that allow or entitle him to any rights that would allow him to sell my 'story,' or that of my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony." It also includes a hand-written message that the prosecutor who thinks there is such a deal "is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT."

11:48 a.m.

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

This statement backs Baez in a corner actually.   Not only that but Casey speaking on her own behalf, put her on the stand then if she has already revoked her right to remain silent & plead the fifth    hmmmmmm

I agree Capp about the remaining silent and pleading the 5th.  What did Bias do run right over to the jail and cry and whine to his worthless client about what they are trying to do to HIM - Oh geeesh another victim in this case - IMO there was no need for him to have her hand write what she did on the response - I think it was tacky and unprofessional. If she is going to put anything in writing it wouldn't be with a pen.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: March 10, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »

Any handwriting experts out there? What's up with Casey's signature on this document? Certainly very different than what we saw on the checks.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »

| Main
Casey Anthony case: WESH sees "extraordinary quote" from her
posted by halboedeker on Mar 10, 2009 5:21:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You could hear the surprise in the voice of WESH-Channel2's Bob Kealing as he relayed the news today.

He described an "extraordinary quote" in a sworn affidavit today from Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The quote: "I believe Mr. Ashton is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime I did not commit." (She referred to Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton.)

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich noted that Anthony wrote "did not" in large letters.

Anthony says her attorney, Jose Baez, has no right to sell her story or that of her daughter.

The state has filed a motion to learn if Baez has made any deals that could be a conflict of interest in representing his client. Baez has called the state's action a witch hunt.

Earlier, Kealing reported that Baez's spokeswoman did acknowledge that Anthony has sold licensing rights to photos and video.

WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported that prosecutors are about to release a videotape of Anthony's reaction in the Orange County Jail on the day Caylee's remains were found. DeForest also reported that Baez plans to file sanctions against prosecutors, who evidently have a tape of the lawyer meeting his client.

"This is the very first time in court documents we're seeing anything about this alleged videotape, apparently secretly recorded, that shows Casey and her attorney meeting," DeForest said. "We're waiting to see what this is that Jose Baez is talking about."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--4.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: March 10, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

| Main
Casey Anthony case: WESH sees "extraordinary quote" from her
posted by halboedeker on Mar 10, 2009 5:21:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You could hear the surprise in the voice of WESH-Channel2's Bob Kealing as he relayed the news today.

He described an "extraordinary quote" in a sworn affidavit today from Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The quote: "I believe Mr. Ashton is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime I did not commit." (She referred to Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton.)

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich noted that Anthony wrote "did not" in large letters.

Anthony says her attorney, Jose Baez, has no right to sell her story or that of her daughter.

The state has filed a motion to learn if Baez has made any deals that could be a conflict of interest in representing his client. Baez has called the state's action a witch hunt.

Earlier, Kealing reported that Baez's spokeswoman did acknowledge that Anthony has sold licensing rights to photos and video.

WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported that prosecutors are about to release a videotape of Anthony's reaction in the Orange County Jail on the day Caylee's remains were found. DeForest also reported that Baez plans to file sanctions against prosecutors, who evidently have a tape of the lawyer meeting his client.

"This is the very first time in court documents we're seeing anything about this alleged videotape, apparently secretly recorded, that shows Casey and her attorney meeting," DeForest said. "We're waiting to see what this is that Jose Baez is talking about."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--4.html

Is there two videos we havent seen now?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: March 10, 2009, 06:26:01 PM »

Prosecutors are angry at her because of the plea deal, you got to be kidding here now Casey. I'm sure that's what your new boyfriend/lawyer probably told you. I'm sure he has told you a lot of things to make you happy to avoid one of your tantrums. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: March 10, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »

Today's updates:

5:01 p.m. In a sworn affidavit just released, Casey Anthony said her agreement with defense attorney Jose Baez "does not contain any clauses or parts that allow or entitle him to any rights that would allow him to sell my 'story,' or that of my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony." It also includes a hand-written message that the prosecutor who thinks there is such a deal "is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT."

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

This statement backs Baez in a corner actually.   Not only that but Casey speaking on her own behalf, put her on the stand then if she has already revoked her right to remain silent & plead the fifth    hmmmmmm

I agree Capp about the remaining silent and pleading the 5th.  What did Bias do run right over to the jail and cry and whine to his worthless client about what they are trying to do to HIM - Oh geeesh another victim in this case - IMO there was no need for him to have her hand write what she did on the response - I think it was tacky and unprofessional. If she is going to put anything in writing it wouldn't be with a pen.

It also shows me that he typed that up in advance and wanted her to sign it  without questions & she added that at her insistence. It was absolutely insane for him not to have at least said this has to be retyped & then signed.      Additionally, Im not stupid he did this in hopes it would avoid the judge insisting that she take the stand or speak in open court fearing further questions or moreover information hitting her ear that he does not want her to hear... A ha!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: March 10, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »

Well, it's official KC said that she did not murder Caylee.  We now need to leave her alone, send our apologies to Mr. Baez and the rest of her counsel.  We also need to send the Anthony family a large bouquet of Roses, with our sincerest apologies.  Let's not forget our apologies need to be sent to Mr. Geraldo Riveria.  We need to commend him and his unbiased reporting.  Let's not forget to send our sincerest apologies to KC.  Maybe to make up with her, we can take her to Fusion.   She is sure to forgive us if we take her out to a club.  Let's not make this mistake again.  Poor innocent KC.

I'm kiddin'.  No big red button

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: March 10, 2009, 06:30:07 PM »

Hey Mtnmom,it does sound like there are two videos. 

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: March 10, 2009, 06:31:02 PM »

Hey Mtnmom,it does sound like there are two videos. 

oh goody!    I cant wait to see them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1030 on: March 10, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »

It sure sounds like there are two videos. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: March 10, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

Today's updates:

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

It also shows me that he typed that up in advance and wanted her to sign it  without questions & she added that at her insistence. It was absolutely insane for him not to have at least said this has to be retyped & then signed.      Additionally, Im not stupid he did this in hopes it would avoid the judge insisting that she take the stand or speak in open court fearing further questions or moreover information hitting her ear that he does not want her to hear... A ha!

A HA!!!!  Is Right!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: March 10, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »

Funny to see Casey defending JB now   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: March 10, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »

Well, it's official KC said that she did not murder Caylee.  We now need to leave her alone, send our apologies to Mr. Baez and the rest of her counsel.  We also need to send the Anthony family a large bouquet of Roses, with our sincerest apologies.  Let's not forget our apologies need to be sent to Mr. Geraldo Riveria.  We need to commend him and his unbiased reporting.  Let's not forget to send our sincerest apologies to KC.  Maybe to make up with her, we can take her to Fusion.   She is sure to forgive us if we take her out to a club.  Let's not make this mistake again.  Poor innocent KC.

I'm kiddin'.  No big red button

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: March 10, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »

OMG as you guys will read Baez accuses the State of filing this motion because he requested sanctions be ordered against the State!  He also states that they are relying on rumors & is the State's attempt to harass & embarrass defense counsel (Bozo)!!  OMG I have never ever seen anything so juvenile from an attorney in my life...  O boo flippin boo hoo Bozo you are being picked on.

I swear he's a narcissistic now because he was beat up on the playground as a kid & he never got over it, overcompensating for it by asserting his bull behind ",esq"    PS when did they ever videotape the defense  counsel while meeting with their client?

Hmmm so Casey you signed a retainer agreement, since you've decided to speak on your own behalf & give testimony, just what is that retainer agreement & what red cent or agrement did you provide to retain that attorney

I heard the story on WFTV ...seems like Baez uses the word "embarrass"  a lot . He should be embarrassed! What a joke

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: March 10, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »

Thinkin' about the red licorice.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: March 10, 2009, 06:44:57 PM »

It is Mtnmom - and I bet she feels like she is damn important and will be able to convince the Judge of just about anything with a few more lies.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:03 PM »

Today's updates:

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

A HA!!!!  Is Right!

Its being reported by Bob Kealing of Wesh2 that Bozo's spokesperson admitted that Casey sold licensing rights BUT to whom specifically & did that include Bozo making the deals & for how much?   What is her understanding of how a defense team of a dozen and paid off experts is affording her defense?     Logic just slaps one in the face if they are going to claim that they ALL agreed to represent her pro bono.

Just a sidebar note, I notice in all of Bozo's motions he uses the word "pray" I find that very odd & never saw that term used in legal filings in Jersey...never saw it in other high profile cases Ive paid attention to either

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »

This is where they are:::http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716%20nibbles

They are on July 2 along with a Gabe that I have not heard of.

Did anyone ever email you the pic?
I just want the link to where the picture is, not the actual picture! Haven't received it yet.  I know some crazy monkey still has it tho.  I bet Klaas does but I haven't seen her all day Sad

I've been here, just lurking.  What pic or link to a pic are you looking for?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: March 10, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

It is Mtnmom - and I bet she feels like she is damn important and will be able to convince the Judge of just about anything with a few more lies.

Ive been thinking that maybe she bought the red lipstick to try to wooo the judge.    Shes a star now lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.