April 26, 2024, 08:06:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416525 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: March 10, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »

Why would GA post to Joy on a public forum, when I would assume he could just pick up a phone and call her? 
That's a good question, and one day when I was bored and on Joy's chat, George was on chatting  and I kept asking why don't you just pick up the phone and call Joy instead of going on this chat. Of course I got no response. 

Interesting...   I haven't been there when GA has been there.     Do they talk about anything important?
No, just nonsense, hope your kitties are doing good.

Aww.  thanks for asking about them.  One has a tumor that will be removed 31 March (Sassy) - the other got antibiotics for her upper respiratory infection.     I wonder if that is really George.  I can't see him chitchatting on a chat room, can you?   Its probably Joy pretending to be him!   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1081 on: March 10, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »

Well, it's official KC said that she did not murder Caylee.  We now need to leave her alone, send our apologies to Mr. Baez and the rest of her counsel.  We also need to send the Anthony family a large bouquet of Roses, with our sincerest apologies.  Let's not forget our apologies need to be sent to Mr. Geraldo Riveria.  We need to commend him and his unbiased reporting.  Let's not forget to send our sincerest apologies to KC.  Maybe to make up with her, we can take her to Fusion.   She is sure to forgive us if we take her out to a club.  Let's not make this mistake again.  Poor innocent KC.

I'm kiddin'.  No big red button

I laughed so hard reading this, I had to read two more times.  You have me ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Hey, 3babies, you forgot the squirrels! I think a nice, dignified funeral for the squirrels who died in Casey's car is in order also.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1082 on: March 10, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

It's Joy pretending to be George, I'm sure. Always something with kids and pets, hoping the kitties will be fine and running all around playing. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1083 on: March 10, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »

I bet you 10 jailhouse twinkies there has been NO plea deal on the table since Caylee's body has been found.

I think it's total defense tactic. If they put it out there that a "plea" is on the table , the potential jury pool could read into that the state's case is weak....so they want to deal to assure some type of conviction.

It's a defense strategy and of course all about Casey. As it has been since day 1. Unfortunately.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: March 10, 2009, 08:34:26 PM »

Well, it's official KC said that she did not murder Caylee.  We now need to leave her alone, send our apologies to Mr. Baez and the rest of her counsel.  We also need to send the Anthony family a large bouquet of Roses, with our sincerest apologies.  Let's not forget our apologies need to be sent to Mr. Geraldo Riveria.  We need to commend him and his unbiased reporting.  Let's not forget to send our sincerest apologies to KC.  Maybe to make up with her, we can take her to Fusion.   She is sure to forgive us if we take her out to a club.  Let's not make this mistake again.  Poor innocent KC.

I laughed so hard reading this, I had to read two more times.  You have me ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Hey, 3babies, you forgot the squirrels! I think a nice, dignified funeral for the squirrels who died in Casey's car is in order also.

Well, at first I was a little mad at the squirrels.  They caused this problem.  They had no business near KC's car.  But, if we are going to forgive, than we have to forgive everyone, including the squirrels.  I am going to set up a squirrel fund in their honor.  They will have a plaque placed in their honor on a tree outside the Anthony home.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: March 10, 2009, 08:34:27 PM »

It's Joy pretending to be George, I'm sure. Always something with kids and pets, hoping the kitties will be fine and running all around playing. 

Thanks!          Does Joy ever say anything important?     I haven't been over there in awhile.  I got banned the first day I went there.  I can watch the chat - but my posts disappear so noone can see them.   I called her a nut.    

Anyone have any idea when we might get the DVDs?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: March 10, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »

NG is saying that there may be a plea deal in the works with Casey Ho....kid you not! bombshell of course...

Wow!  Casey needs to admit to this crime and get it over with. This case is hurting too many people from all over.

I'm watching Idol too and will watch NG a lil later...

and I doubt that is George in Joy's chatroom... methinks someone is in there talking to their alter egos. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: March 10, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: March 10, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »

OMG as you guys will read Baez accuses the State of filing this motion because he requested sanctions be ordered against the State!  He also states that they are relying on rumors & is the State's attempt to harass & embarrass defense counsel (Bozo)!!  OMG I have never ever seen anything so juvenile from an attorney in my life...  O boo flippin boo hoo Bozo you are being picked on.

I swear he's a narcissistic now because he was beat up on the playground as a kid & he never got over it, overcompensating for it by asserting his bull behind ",esq"    PS when did they ever videotape the defense  counsel while meeting with their client?

Hmmm so Casey you signed a retainer agreement, since you've decided to speak on your own behalf & give testimony, just what is that retainer agreement & what red cent or agrement did you provide to retain that attorney

I heard the story on WFTV ...seems like Baez uses the word "embarrass"  a lot . He should be embarrassed! What a joke

Speaking of embarassment!! Baez is an embarassment to his firm with his juvenile antics!! how long has he been practicing does anyone know. He doesnt seem very experienced to  to me.. He has made a mess of this case!! not a good job at all. She (casey) loves in a cocoon if she thinks she's ever going to  walk the streets of florida or anywhere else for that matter... she is not going to go free no way....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: March 10, 2009, 08:41:51 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   What about selling  "Pictures" or "Videos"????   
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: March 10, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »

OMG as you guys will read Baez accuses the State of filing this motion because he requested sanctions be ordered against the State!  He also states that they are relying on rumors & is the State's attempt to harass & embarrass defense counsel (Bozo)!!  OMG I have never ever seen anything so juvenile from an attorney in my life...  O boo flippin boo hoo Bozo you are being picked on.

I swear he's a narcissistic now because he was beat up on the playground as a kid & he never got over it, overcompensating for it by asserting his bull behind ",esq"    PS when did they ever videotape the defense  counsel while meeting with their client?

Hmmm so Casey you signed a retainer agreement, since you've decided to speak on your own behalf & give testimony, just what is that retainer agreement & what red cent or agrement did you provide to retain that attorney

I heard the story on WFTV ...seems like Baez uses the word "embarrass"  a lot . He should be embarrassed! What a joke

Speaking of embarassment!! Baez is an embarassment to his firm with his juvenile antics!! how long has he been practicing does anyone know. He doesnt seem very experienced to  to me.. He has made a mess of this case!! not a good job at all. She (casey) loves in a cocoon if she thinks she's ever going to  walk the streets of florida or anywhere else for that matter... she is not going to go free no way....

so sorry meant to say she lives in a cocoon
OH WHAT THE HELL SHE LOVES IN A COCCON TOOO HUH .. SHE LOVES  TO SHARE INTIMATE MOMENTS WITH HER ATTORNEY OVER LICORICE WHATEVER FLAVOR DOESNT MATTER TO HER.. HUSSIES DONT CARE.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: March 10, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »

Katie...I heard that Bozo has only been in practice for 3 years...
it shows doesn't it?

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1092 on: March 10, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »

can we send black roses??
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: March 10, 2009, 08:46:43 PM »

Thanks!          Does Joy ever say anything important?     I haven't been over there in awhile.  I got banned the first day I went there.  I can watch the chat - but my posts disappear so noone can see them.   I called her a nut.    

Anyone have any idea when we might get the DVDs?

HAHAAA
I too got kicked out of joys chat room.. I got  banned... she's ttoooal nutso
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: March 10, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »

OH WHAT THE HELL SHE LOVES IN A COCCON TOOO HUH .. SHE LOVES  TO SHARE INTIMATE MOMENTS WITH HER ATTORNEY OVER LICORICE WHATEVER FLAVOR DOESNT MATTER TO HER.. HUSSIES DONT CARE.

Cookie
correct his experience .. or ..LACK OF!!!  Is  ovious as  we see him in action. He acts like he fumbles alot.. nervously.. trying to build a name for himself.. only thing is that name isnt a positive or complimentary one!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: March 10, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   What about selling  "Pictures" or "Videos"????   

Maybe that info will be in KC's next "hand written" love note......Strickland must be peeing his pants laughing at this

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: March 10, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

Katie...I heard that Bozo has only been in practice for 3 years...
it shows doesn't it?
Cookie
He isnt a very good lawyer its so ovious. He fumbles alot and does weird things that make him look like a fool. He isnt professionel at all not in my eyes. He needs to have a sit down with his client and tell her that:
she is making a big fool of Herself!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: March 10, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »

Cookie
correct his experience .. or ..LACK OF!!!  Is  ovious as  we see him in action. He acts like he fumbles alot.. nervously.. trying to build a name for himself.. only thing is that name isnt a positive or complimentary one!!

LOL SORRY DIDNT MEAN TO STUTTER OR REPEAT MY SELF...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: March 10, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »

Any handwriting experts out there? What's up with Casey's signature on this document? Certainly very different than what we saw on the checks.

Yeah .. I noticed that too.  I think she sees herself as an attorney now or a physician writing an RX.      
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: March 10, 2009, 09:00:32 PM »

I bet you 10 jailhouse twinkies there has been NO plea deal on the table since Caylee's body has been found.

I think it's total defense tactic. If they put it out there that a "plea" is on the table , the potential jury pool could read into that the state's case is weak....so they want to deal to assure some type of conviction.

It's a defense strategy and of course all about Casey. As it has been since day 1. Unfortunately.
PINKANGEL
I will be willing to bet these delicious strawberry flavored malt balls that I am eating!! THAT SHE WONT ALSO!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.