April 26, 2024, 09:56:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416548 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: March 10, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »

Casey Anthony: State is mad because I won't take plea deal

Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:03 PM EDT, March 10, 2009

Today's updates:

5:01 p.m. In a sworn affidavit just released, Casey Anthony said her agreement with defense attorney Jose Baez "does not contain any clauses or parts that allow or entitle him to any rights that would allow him to sell my 'story,' or that of my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony." It also includes a hand-written message that the prosecutor who thinks there is such a deal "is angry because I have refused to take a plea agreement for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT."

11:48 a.m.

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for attorney Jose Baez, said her client will file a response to the State's motion to disclose how Casey Anthony pays for her defense team at 4 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-031009,0,3939171.story

WHOA WHOA & WHOA

This statement backs Baez in a corner actually.   Not only that but Casey speaking on her own behalf, put her on the stand then if she has already revoked her right to remain silent & plead the fifth    hmmmmmm

I agree Capp about the remaining silent and pleading the 5th.  What did Bias do run right over to the jail and cry and whine to his worthless client about what they are trying to do to HIM - Oh geeesh another victim in this case - IMO there was no need for him to have her hand write what she did on the response - I think it was tacky and unprofessional. If she is going to put anything in writing it wouldn't be with a pen.

I bet that her parasetic lawyer is kinda nervous now!! knowing that his exploitation of caylee will be brought to light... theres no way they are doing it probono.. three years in law ... tells me he doesnt know what he's doing .. thinking he is going to get away with it. he is to over confident and its rubbing off on his client. or could it be the licorice!!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: March 10, 2009, 10:13:24 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   What about selling  "Pictures" or "Videos"????   

OOOh Sassycat, I think you've nailed it! Did you find it odd too how the word "story" always appears in quotation marks in the affidavit? Like it's emphasizing just Story as opposed to maybe pix or videos.

Sassy, that's a good point.  I wonder if the SA's have caught this?  To be on the safe side, some monkey should send them a nanner suggesting this is the case.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: March 10, 2009, 10:15:28 PM »

From the IM messages June 10, 2008 between Tony and Casey...just a couple of pages:

Can someone tell me, were these part of the latest document dump?

rmcalo - this is where I got it:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

That part where she talks about Caylee being passed the F out.  Very loving way to talk about your child.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1143 on: March 10, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »

Hey BooMonkey: I hope you realize I'm in total agreement with you. Not sure it came out that way.

LOL, I know what you meant!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: March 10, 2009, 10:16:11 PM »

Wait Wait Wait - is that even legal to write a personal note on an affadivent ( I know that is not spelled right) that goes before the judge when you are in prison on murder one?????   Is that even legal?????

Good point.  Doesn't someone have to verify the docs.  like a notary.

her attorney let her do it!!
 kinda gives ya insight into how intelligent and professionel he is!!
it looks tacky to say the least!!!
TOTAL GHETTO FABULOUS HELLOOOOO~!!!!!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: March 10, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »

Wait Wait Wait - is that even legal to write a personal note on an affadivent ( I know that is not spelled right) that goes before the judge when you are in prison on murder one?????   Is that even legal?????

wohooooooooooo  her attorney is showing his ignorance or lack of know how

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: March 10, 2009, 10:17:40 PM »

Isnt that just like sending a personal note to the judge,saying you are not guilty before the trial begins???  Or is it ok because he may or may not be the judge when it goes to trial????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 10, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »

Good night to the cage.  I have to wake up early and study for my LE entrtance exam.  Taking in next week. 
nitey nite

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1148 on: March 10, 2009, 10:19:46 PM »

I am wondering if Jose keeps Casey somewhat in the dark and that she doesn't know all of the goings on with her case.  Wouldn't that be ironic if the joke is on her?  Miss Casey, who thinks she can charm the pants off of anyone (by removing her own) being played by her lawyer whom she has the hots for? 

Granted, that will not turn out well once the jig is up if that's the case and she'd probably get a new trial. 

Thinking about the look on Casey's face upon realizing she's been had by her loverboy brings a twinkle to my eye and a smile to my face.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: March 10, 2009, 10:21:22 PM »

Unfortunately, she probably wrote it when she signed it, it front of the notary who signed below her name. However it still may not have been a wise move because by declaring her innocence in this way, she is testifying in a way. So I wonder if it may come back to bite her later because she's opened the door to be questioned on her sworn statement.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: March 10, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »

Prosecutors are angry at her because of the plea deal, you got to be kidding here now Casey. I'm sure that's what your new boyfriend/lawyer probably told you. I'm sure he has told you a lot of things to make you happy to avoid one of your tantrums. 
NOROSECOLOREDEYES
It means to me that she is totaly over confident. because he has given her the false hope that she would walk away a free woman... not...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: March 10, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

Hmmmm, maybe that is what the red lipstick is for, the next time she writes a note to the judge, she can put a big red smootch on it. Smack!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: March 10, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »

I am wondering if Jose keeps Casey somewhat in the dark and that she doesn't know all of the goings on with her case.  Wouldn't that be ironic if the joke is on her?  Miss Casey, who thinks she can charm the pants off of anyone (by removing her own) being played by her lawyer whom she has the hots for? 

Granted, that will not turn out well once the jig is up if that's the case and she'd probably get a new trial. 

Thinking about the look on Casey's face upon realizing she's been had by her loverboy brings a twinkle to my eye and a smile to my face.

flossy
I am with you.. wouldn't it be a riot.. kills me .. i am watching Nancy grace.. a jail vissit with her parents and her dad tells her.. that shes the boss .. gees
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: March 10, 2009, 10:33:31 PM »

I'm confused, so help me out here. The document is notorized???

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: March 10, 2009, 10:34:07 PM »

From the IM messages June 10, 2008 between Tony and Casey...just a couple of pages:

Can someone tell me, were these part of the latest document dump?

rmcalo - this is where I got it:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

Thank you. I ended up finding it. It sounds like KC was planning to off her whole family.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: March 10, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »

Hmmmm, maybe that is what the red lipstick is for, the next time she writes a note to the judge, she can put a big red smootch on it. Smack!

I'm not touching this statement with a ten foot pole.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: March 10, 2009, 10:44:23 PM »

Speaking of embarassment!! Baez is an embarassment to his firm with his juvenile antics!! how long has he been practicing does anyone know. He doesnt seem very experienced to  to me.. He has made a mess of this case!! not a good job at all. She (casey) loves in a cocoon if she thinks she's ever going to  walk the streets of florida or anywhere else for that matter... she is not going to go free no way....

My brother, an attorney swears that Baez will be the best example ever exibited  for law professors to teach "What not to do in a murder trial"; how to destroy a law firm; and how to most effectively lose a law license for life.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: March 10, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

Unfortunately, she probably wrote it when she signed it, it front of the notary who signed below her name. However it still may not have been a wise move because by declaring her innocence in this way, she is testifying in a way. So I wonder if it may come back to bite her later because she's opened the door to be questioned on her sworn statement.

Makesme wonder if Baez didn't supervise her signing this. Possibly he sent the notary from his office and she was just supposed to sign it and give it back, but she added her own little kc addendum...... that's funny if it happened 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 10, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

It doesnt matter that she is claiming her innocence in a statement the judge reads because she already pled not guilty at her arraignment - that is her position.    However, by her making this statement it would make it very difficult to turn around saying she wants to take  a plea that's for darn sure.

Casey and Baez think they are clever, they used the word "story" versus pictures, images, video's because they havent sold her story, per se.  They have sold pictures, images & videos.  I think it will come out that the Anthony family made a deal for a TV movie in production - man I'd love Nejame to come out to tell the truth of what he knows.

Interesting to note, the State is saying that a plea was NEVER offered besides the limited immunity if Casey disclosed where she disposed of Caylee after she murdered her, that's it - that's all.    I think this is a ploy by the defense and it will backfire.

Everyone should note that she perjured herself in making her pissy fit statement today - dont think Bozo cares for one hot sec either, he's worried about his own hide!    A grave error he made, yet again, was letting the world see his client having another tantrum.    They really jumped the gun with this immature display of defiance, its gonna go BOOM right back in their faces eventually.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: March 10, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »

I also stated earlier that I think Baez wanted her to sign the affidavit as he drew up so that he might be able to avoid the judge ordering her to court to make a statement under oath which in turn would have her hearing things that he does not want her to hear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.