April 25, 2024, 08:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416499 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: March 10, 2009, 11:01:35 PM »

Wait Wait Wait - is that even legal to write a personal note on an affadivent ( I know that is not spelled right) that goes before the judge when you are in prison on murder one?????   Is that even legal?????

Good point.  Doesn't someone have to verify the docs.  like a notary.

Unfortunately, she probably wrote it when she signed it, it front of the notary who signed below her name. However it still may not have been a wise move because by declaring her innocence in this way, she is testifying in a way. So I wonder if it may come back to bite her later because she's opened the door to be questioned on her sworn statement.

a few questions I noticed since Ive come back from watching some TV:

Handwritten corrections that are initialed and/or an additional statement being written is acceptable with a signature.   No, you don't need a notary to witness the signing of an affidavit.  Even judges have handwritten in an order if something is modified or added.

It doesnt matter that she is claiming her innocence in a statement the judge reads because she already pled not guilty at her arraignment - that is her position.    However, by her making this statement it would make it very difficult to turn around saying she wants to take  a plea that's for darn sure.
Casey and Baez think they are clever, they used the word "story" versus pictures, images, video's because they havent sold her story, per se.  They have sold pictures, images & videos.  I think it will come out that the Anthony family made a deal for a TV movie in production - man I'd love Nejame to come out to tell the truth of what he knows.

Interesting to note, the State is saying that a plea was NEVER offered besides the limited immunity if Casey disclosed where she disposed of Caylee after she murdered her, that's it - that's all.    I think this is a ploy by the defense and it will backfire.Everyone should note that she perjured herself in making her pissy fit statement today - dont think Bozo cares for one hot sec either, he's worried about his own hide!    A grave error he made, yet again, was letting the world see his client having another tantrum.    They really jumped the gun with this immature display of defiance, its gonna go BOOM right back in their faces eventually.

So, regarding the bolded line above, does this mean you don't think BJ will allow her to plea? (I don't think he will.)

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: March 10, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »

I am wondering if Jose keeps Casey somewhat in the dark and that she doesn't know all of the goings on with her case.  Wouldn't that be ironic if the joke is on her?  Miss Casey, who thinks she can charm the pants off of anyone (by removing her own) being played by her lawyer whom she has the hots for? 

Granted, that will not turn out well once the jig is up if that's the case and she'd probably get a new trial. 

Thinking about the look on Casey's face upon realizing she's been had by her loverboy brings a twinkle to my eye and a smile to my face.

Flossy, I got a feeling that it will be the same reaction as when she was in jail and she spazzed out when talking to Cindy and George, that no one would let her talk!  tee hee! remember that one?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: March 10, 2009, 11:05:24 PM »

Desi or anyone :   Does anyone know the reason for the constant shamrock theme with Casey ?  Isn't Anthony an Italian surname ?  I don't think Plesea [ Cindy's maiden name ] is Irish  ..

i think its cause her birthday is right around st patricks day.

Thanks ...
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: March 10, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone
I haven't seen this until tonight.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: March 10, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »

Desi or anyone :   Does anyone know the reason for the constant shamrock theme with Casey ?  Isn't Anthony an Italian surname ?  I don't think Plesea [ Cindy's maiden name ] is Irish  ..

Thanks ...

I saw in a picture/video a shamrock tattoo on Casey Ho s lower back..

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »

Ok, at the risk of many, many nanners, does anyone believe that she might be innocent? Personally, I can't come up with a reason to believe so, but if others have any ideas, I'd be willing to listen. After all of this time, it still makes me ill to think of what this family has created and I continue to look for some reasoning here.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: March 10, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »

Speaking of embarassment!! Baez is an embarassment to his firm with his juvenile antics!! how long has he been practicing does anyone know. He doesnt seem very experienced to  to me.. He has made a mess of this case!! not a good job at all. She (casey) loves in a cocoon if she thinks she's ever going to  walk the streets of florida or anywhere else for that matter... she is not going to go free no way....

My brother, an attorney swears that Baez will be the best example ever exibited  for law professors to teach "What not to do in a murder trial"; how to destroy a law firm; and how to most effectively lose a law license for life.

It's painful to watch.  And to think he's teaching a law class .. Unreal.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: March 10, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »

MGO, no I dont think Baez would ever encourage her to take a plea, his self-interest is to make a name for himself & future income off of this "high profile case" he loses that if she takes a plea & he fades back into traffic court.  Casey doesnt realize this but much like she was considered as a free hoochie, she's just a piece of tail (in a sense) for defense attorneys & paid experts to use until the money train dries up.   

Doesnt matter she's too stubborn & self-absorbed, she'd never take one - she truly thinks she's gonna beat this, I must say Im looking forward to observing her face when she finds out otherwise.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »

Ok, at the risk of many, many nanners, does anyone believe that she might be innocent? Personally, I can't come up with a reason to believe so, but if others have any ideas, I'd be willing to listen. After all of this time, it still makes me ill to think of what this family has created and I continue to look for some reasoning here.
I do not believe she is innocent.  It comes down to one thing for me (if I had to choose just one piece of evidence) and that would be the decomp smell in her car, in which she was riding around town in and had possession of.  (Other things that come into play would be the Winnie the Pooh blanket. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: March 10, 2009, 11:18:55 PM »

With no disrespect intended nor judgment for asking the question so many others have asked along the way, I wouldnt waste my time continuing to look for something that is not there - you are witnessing evil & unfortunately alot of it exists in this world.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: March 10, 2009, 11:18:59 PM »

Thanks ...

The shamrock theme is way over the top with her/Caylee/Anthonys ...  I've wondered about it.  Weird.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: March 10, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »

MGO, no I dont think Baez would ever encourage her to take a plea, his self-interest is to make a name for himself & future income off of this "high profile case" he loses that if she takes a plea & he fades back into traffic court.  Casey doesnt realize this but much like she was considered as a free hoochie, she's just a piece of tail (in a sense) for defense attorneys & paid experts to use until the money train dries up.   

Doesnt matter she's too stubborn & self-absorbed, she'd never take one - she truly thinks she's gonna beat this, I must say Im looking forward to observing her face when she finds out otherwise.

umm, yep

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »

I have long wondered about this. Many possibilities.

Marvel Comics female character named "Shamrock"
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/shamrockcoc.htm
(Illustrations and backstory at this link.)

"History: (Marvel Comics Presents#24/3 (fb)) - When Molly was three years old, her father called out to the heavens to grant her brother Paddy the power to strike down his enemies, but there was no immediate result. In Molly's freshman year in college, she discovered that she had obtained a protective aura that altered probability around her. She became the costumed hero Shamrock. "
-------------

"Shamrock" and "Shamrocks" per Urban Dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shamrock
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shamrocks 
(WARNING:  GRAPHIC, POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL AT THESE LINK.)

2.    Shamrock    (verb) slang, to hit somebody hard in the head or face.
That kid got shamrocked by Carl the other day.
bust pop hit blam throw down fisting throw em bows throw these

3.    Shamrock    (n.)Anything that is passed off as being true Rock n' Roll, but which a majority of people believe otherwise. Fig 1. Limp Bizkit. See also: Creed.
The bar was playing Creed? Now that's one kind of shamrock I don't want on St. Patrick's day.

4.    Shamrock    Altered Humboldt County strain of quality Marijuana, grown from the plant "Pretzels" in Northern California. Known for its advanced germination-mid vegetation cycle, into an outdoor beast in early vegetation.
"Pretzels just yeilded the SHAMROCK bud."

5.    shamrock    Verb. (1) To screw someone over; scam.

(2) To inflict severe injury upon someone as leverage to facilitate the extortion of money.

"Shamrock" is most frequently encountered in the passive, as in, "you have been shamrocked." (Origin: Shamrock Towing, a notoriously unethical business in the greater Columbus, Ohio area, ca. 1957)
(1) After paying $115 for the predatory towing of his car, Willis figured out he'd been shamrocked and called an attorney.

(2) "You didn't pay Vinnie your protection this month?! Buddy, you are sooo shamrocked!"
-------------

The Movie "Halloween III - Season of the Witch"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxv054XnkGY&feature=related
"Silver Shamrock Company"  makes evil Halloween masks of different colors in the Halloween III Movie ("Season of the Witch").  Kids from all over the country buy them and horrific, disturbing scenes ensue.
"Silver Shamrock" Commercial (from movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9DP4FEHJ0
Disturbing uncut scene.  "The scene where the lady puts her hair clip into the silver shamrock medal and gets her face blasted with a laser and bugs start coming out her mouth." (from movie)
-------------

Shamrock -- a band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH37oNtAduY
"Listen to and watch the music video "Entourage" song by Shamrock. Shamrock's "Entourage" is categorized as a HipHop-song and is available in Full length. "
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/Shamrock/Shamrock-01-big.jpg&imgrefurl=http://musicremedy.com/s/Shamrock/videos/Entourage-22843.html&usg=__VjzOCNcSidVT3uZWXMptFR_qNy0=&h=675&w=450&sz=60&hl=en&start=21&um=1&tbnid=BBdyg70K_P82YM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshamrock%2Bshamrocks%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1
-------------

Ken Shamrock, "The Most Dangerous Man in the World"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Shamrock
Famous professional fighter.  His brother Frank Shamrock and his son Ryan Shamrock are also professional fighters.  Very extensive Wikipedia entry.

-------------

Shamrocks and Morphine????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamrock
"In the late 1970s and '80s drug tests became very sensitive and could detect the tiniest traces of morphine. Clover has a small amount of morphine, which is eaten by cattle and can end up in bottled milk. Eating clover can set off blood and urine analysis drug tests."
-------------

These are a few cultural references I've found.  Who knows what the connection might be. 

(Honestly, I like Peanut's reply to your inquiry much better!  One sentence:  Casey's birthday is around St. Patrick's Day.  It may be just as simple as that.)

The "Lake Vaj" house was decorated with Shamrocks, but then Sean and Jonathan Daly lived there IIRC, and they seem Irish enough.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:57 PM »

Anyone notice on NG tonight in the video with George and Cindy at the jail... George is telling Casey "you're the boss".  What is it with them and being bosses to even teach Caylee to say she's the boss? Oh well, it struck me odd.

Perper was breaking down the costs of the experts... $400 -  $600 an hour for preperation and  testify

Says  that it's about $100,000 per expert..   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: March 10, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

Thank you, Dolce.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: March 10, 2009, 11:26:09 PM »

With no disrespect intended nor judgment for asking the question so many others have asked along the way, I wouldnt waste my time continuing to look for something that is not there - you are witnessing evil & unfortunately alot of it exists in this world.

capp, thanks, I agree with what you've said, but I'd like to believe that this portion of society is so incrediably minor. I obviously understand that evil exists in very different forms, but this is just so far beyond my comprehension...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:48 PM »

Thanks Desi - yes, it's very curious.  And what makes it moreso to me is the way she's carried it over to Caylee, etc.  It means something to her ... it's warped, imo.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1177 on: March 10, 2009, 11:30:01 PM »

Well, at first I was a little mad at the squirrels.  They caused this problem.  They had no business near KC's car.  But, if we are going to forgive, than we have to forgive everyone, including the squirrels.  I am going to set up a squirrel fund in their honor.  They will have a plaque placed in their honor on a tree outside the Anthony home.

3nsnirdmommy you are just so sweet!! Please put me down for 20 acorns!! 

Put me down for twenty acorns and some pinecones.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: March 10, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

Anyone notice on NG tonight in the video with George and Cindy at the jail... George is telling Casey "you're the boss".  What is it with them and being bosses to even teach Caylee to say she's the boss? Oh well, it struck me odd.

Perper was breaking down the costs of the experts... $400 -  $600 an hour for preperation and  testify

Says  that it's about $100,000 per expert..   

In my opinion, the Anthonys are all so puffed up with false pride.  And where does this "above the law/we will outsmart the law" come from ?  It's amazing.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: March 10, 2009, 11:37:51 PM »

Thanks ...

Yes, shamrock tattoo in center of lower back.
Missing shamrock lanyard with Universal ID, per Cindy.
Shamrock decal on rear window of white Pontiac.
Silver shamrock necklace charm.
Shamrock images in PhotoBucket.
Shamrock scrapbooking decorations.
"Show Your Shamrocks" hat found in A's trash.
Caylee's shamrock t-shirt.

Shamrock tattoos on friends.
Shamrock decorations at Lake Vaj house.

And others ---?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.