April 25, 2024, 05:11:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 416465 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: March 10, 2009, 11:40:03 PM »

As far as Shamrock's go... my thought was that she liked them because her b/day is 2 days after St Patrick's day. I like Shamrock's too and have one tattooed on my backside in memory of my mom who's birthday IS on St. Patrick's Day.  I got it in memory of her as she died of cancer in 1989... it's a shamrock and made into a butterfly. 

That is the only think I can think of why Casey would like Shamrock's.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: March 10, 2009, 11:40:04 PM »

Anyone notice on NG tonight in the video with George and Cindy at the jail... George is telling Casey "you're the boss".  What is it with them and being bosses to even teach Caylee to say she's the boss? Oh well, it struck me odd.

Perper was breaking down the costs of the experts... $400 -  $600 an hour for preperation and  testify

Says  that it's about $100,000 per expert..   

Casey has a money tree I guess ... her bills are going to be staggering;  I like Dr. Perper ..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: March 10, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

That is interesting. Did Geo and Cindy know they were moving out ?
Where did you find that ?
Are there more ?
So, she couldn't go out because Cindy got home at 11, George is working and Caylee is sleeping ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: March 10, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »

As far as Shamrock's go... my thought was that she liked them because her b/day is 2 days after St Patrick's day. I like Shamrock's too and have one tattooed on my backside in memory of my mom who's birthday IS on St. Patrick's Day.  I got it in memory of her as she died of cancer in 1989... it's a shamrock and made into a butterfly. 

It's curious.  I've actually wondered at times if Caylee's father was Irish.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

Desi or anyone :   Does anyone know the reason for the constant shamrock theme with Casey ?  Isn't Anthony an Italian surname ?  I don't think Plesea [ Cindy's maiden name ] is Irish  ..

i think its cause her birthday is right around st patricks day.

Thanks ...

I saw in a picture/video a shamrock tattoo on Casey Ho s lower back..

Yes, shamrock tattoo in center of lower back.
Missing shamrock lanyard with Universal ID, per Cindy.
Shamrock decal on rear window of white Pontiac.
Silver shamrock necklace charm.
Shamrock images in PhotoBucket.
Shamrock scrapbooking decorations.
"Show Your Shamrocks" hat found in A's trash.
Caylee's shamrock t-shirt.

Shamrock tattoos on friends.
Shamrock decorations at Lake Vaj house.

And others ---?

Weren't there shamrocks also at the "memorial" ?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:59 PM »

Are there more ?
So, she couldn't go out because Cindy got home at 11, George is working and Caylee is sleeping ?
Hi Kat_..I found it on another board.  Remember when Casey was saying her parents were moving out and she was going to have the house?  I believe it was that time frame when she's telling Tony this.  That's all there was.  Notice how she said Cays was *** passed out.  Casey had a password Cays234, now I know it might have meant Caylee.  And another thing..when she was im-ing that sheriff that got fired myitalino, she also told him that caylee was passed out.  She doesn's say sleeping, she says passed out. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: March 10, 2009, 11:48:00 PM »

Ok, at the risk of many, many nanners, does anyone believe that she might be innocent? Personally, I can't come up with a reason to believe so, but if others have any ideas, I'd be willing to listen. After all of this time, it still makes me ill to think of what this family has created and I continue to look for some reasoning here.
I do not believe she is innocent.  It comes down to one thing for me (if I had to choose just one piece of evidence) and that would be the decomp smell in her car, in which she was riding around town in and had possession of.  (Other things that come into play would be the Winnie the Pooh blanket. 

thanks. I agree with you, but just can't stand the thought...after all of this time, but, I do realize that what you're stating is correct.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: March 10, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »

MGO, no I dont think Baez would ever encourage her to take a plea, his self-interest is to make a name for himself & future income off of this "high profile case" he loses that if she takes a plea & he fades back into traffic court.  Casey doesnt realize this but much like she was considered as a free hoochie, she's just a piece of tail (in a sense) for defense attorneys & paid experts to use until the money train dries up.   

Doesnt matter she's too stubborn & self-absorbed, she'd never take one - she truly thinks she's gonna beat this, I must say Im looking forward to observing her face when she finds out otherwise.

mgoblue
me tooo I want to see her reaction when she is convicted of caylees murder.. a life sentence with no chance of parole.. wohoooo ... wake up.. casey.. your days are numbered!!
umm, yep
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: March 10, 2009, 11:55:09 PM »

Ok, at the risk of many, many nanners, does anyone believe that she might be innocent? Personally, I can't come up with a reason to believe so, but if others have any ideas, I'd be willing to listen. After all of this time, it still makes me ill to think of what this family has created and I continue to look for some reasoning here.
I do not believe she is innocent.  It comes down to one thing for me (if I had to choose just one piece of evidence) and that would be the decomp smell in her car, in which she was riding around town in and had possession of.  (Other things that come into play would be the Winnie the Pooh blanket.  mgoblue
not a chance that she is innocent!! she has too much forensics to prove her guilty.. like the pther poster said!! the smell alone and not t mention all the things that were at the crime scene that belonged to the house things she took there from caylees room!! naw no way. she thinks shes smart and is going to lie her way out of there but noooo.. and her attorney has her thinking and believing that she is going to be found not guilty.. boy is she gonna crap her  jail pj's when she is convicted and sentened.....

thanks. I agree with you, but just can't stand the thought...after all of this time, but, I do realize that what you're stating is correct.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:32 PM »

It's curious.  I've actually wondered at times if Caylee's father was Irish.

That's my take on it. I think Casey is probably half-Irish, half-Italian. Somewhere in Amy's interview with LE, Amy states that Casey is half-Italian. Plesea is an Italian surname, so her mom, Cindy, is obviously Italian (or part Italian, depending on what her own mom is). Anthony is an English surname and could originate from Ireland. Plus, George Anthony, something about the shape of his nose and his eyebrows -- as well as his skin tone, seems Irish to me.

I myself am half-Irish and half-Italian, and I can tell you that when you are raised in a family like that, you tend to "identify" with one nationality over another. The Irish half of your relatives will always hang their Irish pride over the Italian half, and you end up sort of wanting to be Irish even though you're half-Italian.

Or maybe these are just my own personal issues! 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: March 10, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »

Are there more ?
Hi Kat_..I found it on another board.  Remember when Casey was saying her parents were moving out and she was going to have the house?  I believe it was that time frame when she's telling Tony this.  That's all there was.  Notice how she said Cays was *** passed out.  Casey had a password Cays234, now I know it might have meant Caylee.  And another thing..when she was im-ing that sheriff that got fired myitalino, she also told him that caylee was passed out.  She doesn's say sleeping, she says passed out. 
That is so wierd to lie like that when you know you are going to get busted if you keep seeing the person you are telling all these lies to. This was the week before and about five days before they figure Caylee died. I did look to see if that user had any other docs, but nada.
Sometimes I use the word passed out to refer to my 2 year old gd when she bites the dust on the couch or is suddenly out like a light.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: March 11, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »

I do not believe she is innocent.  It comes down to one thing for me (if I had to choose just one piece of evidence) and that would be the decomp smell in her car, in which she was riding around town in and had possession of.  (Other things that come into play would be the Winnie the Pooh blanket. 

i can relate to your feelings, mgo. have spent a lot of time digging and searching for that "one single thing" that will nail casey's guilt for me so that i can say to myself, yeah, she really did this -- because, like you, i find it so hard to comprehend. how could anyone do anything to hurt caylee, especially her own mom? it hurts to think about it.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: March 11, 2009, 12:01:01 AM »

Anyone notice on NG tonight in the video with George and Cindy at the jail... George is telling Casey "you're the boss".  What is it with them and being bosses to even teach Caylee to say she's the boss? Oh well, it struck me odd.

Perper was breaking down the costs of the experts... $400 -  $600 an hour for preperation and  testify

mags
I seen that and thought to myself !! how +++++++. The boss of what, she has no one left to boss and control other than her parents and her whimpsy attorney.. what a stupid thing to say to her.. She was also very hateful to her mom. meet the real casey...
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: March 11, 2009, 12:03:11 AM »

Are there more ?
That is so wierd to lie like that when you know you are going to get busted if you keep seeing the person you are telling all these lies to. This was the week before and about five days before they figure Caylee died. I did look to see if that user had any other docs, but nada.
Sometimes I use the word passed out to refer to my 2 year old gd when she bites the dust on the couch or is suddenly out like a light.

yeah, and there's a video in which Caylee is taking her first steps and Cindy says, "Come to Grammy, Cays, come to Grammy." Momtective on youtube has this video.

Also, something else I wanted to point out: Caylee had the letters "CMA" on her bedroom wall (that's in another Momtective video).

And Jesse, in his LE interview, says that Casey was programmed into his cell phone as "CMA."

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: March 11, 2009, 12:03:39 AM »

i can relate to your feelings, mgo. have spent a lot of time digging and searching for that "one single thing" that will nail casey's guilt for me so that i can say to myself, yeah, she really did this -- because, like you, i find it so hard to comprehend. how could anyone do anything to hurt caylee, especially her own mom? it hurts to think about it.
like I said san smith killed her two boys, and at that time I couldnt comprehend a mother doing this to her own. all behind a man.. than they end up in prison with no man just a buncha dikes!! yikes!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: March 11, 2009, 12:13:23 AM »

<snipped by Desi>

(1)  I believe that George was walking a tightrope that day.  IMO in that video he seems to have been thoroughly, meticulously coached by some expert (or LE) as to psychological tactics that sometimes prompt perpetrators to spill the beans.  JB was out of town, Casey was not supposed to receive visitors, but she did anyway.  So with this illicit visit from G & C, LE had a shot at cracking her.  The pressure must have been intense.

I think it is a common interrogation/interview technique to tell the hold-out that he/she is the one in charge of the whole show; that he/she holds all the cards.
But George had to attempt this in the presence of Cindy. (Also, if he had any cover-up or other involvement, he would have been playing both sides of the fence, knowing that he's being recorded.) ICBW about all this, of course.

(2)  Tony told LE that when he was playing with Caylee in the pool at his apartments, he taught her to say "I'm the boss."  He got a big kick out of seeing her say this. It was a bonding event between him and Caylee. So I think Casey was just flattering him in this IM conversation by recounting how Caylee was now repeating "I'm the boss" to Cindy.  Who knows whether Caylee really did this; Casey could have been just manipulating him.

ee this post at WS that I found.  (Sorry, was trying to find the link to where he tells about this, but this was the best I could do; very tired...) 

WebSleuths Casey and TonE Chat Logs thread, Page 14, Post #335
Poster: SL Zero
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3430484&postcount=335
"im pretty sure its been said somewhere on this thread that
a) "im a boss" was a popular song at the time these msgs were sent. popular hip hop song, club type song, one that would fit well with t[ony] l[azzaro's] music tastes.
b) that t[ony] taught her to say that when they were last at the pool, which i think was very close to when this convo happened."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: March 11, 2009, 12:17:49 AM »

It's like she was painting herself into a smaller and smaller corner with all these stories and lies. Notice no reference to a Zanny just a nanny. . But there is a reference to a Jules ( Juliette ) who she worked with. And we know she didn't work, just had a fantasy life going on. Might have been easier to just get a damn real job. She sure couln't have anyone she knew to her house, Cindy didn't have the memo about moving out and giving Casey the house.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: March 11, 2009, 12:18:59 AM »

O yea easily in a case of this magnitude, it also depends on the expertise being sought for what purpose.  After I tired from being an independent court transcriptionist for years, I took a job as an assistant for a forensic psychiatrist that served largely as an expert witness so I am very familiar with what goes in to serving as an expert witness both in that field  as well as others due to reading records & transcripts until I was blue in the face,  my son threatened as an EMT to get an IV drip on his next hospital run for the coffee consumption I went thru working often ridiculous hours... LOL (I was fortunate that I was able to do alot of work home in addition to being at the office).

Procedurally a few key things were reviewing of vast records of an individual (sometimes boxes worth), research, psychological testing, interviews, opposing counsel depositions, production of an expert report, and of course testimony at trial.  My part in all that was reviewing the records & depending on the case & reason for litigation I looked for inconsistencies, habits, behavioral patterns, work/education/health history, etc taking notes & highlighting pertinent things to assist him in dictating his extensive expert report which included psychological testing & results.  Then typed up the report which I was paid $5 a page on top of my hourly wage, its how I afforded as a single mom to keep my daughter in competitive figure skating until my major car crash.  These reports ranged from 20 to 150 pages, I kid you not.  As hectic & stressful the job was at times, the opportunity gave me the ability to use my instincts & learn skills in detecting when things were not quite what they appeared to be, doc said I was a natural at it ...I loved that job!   BUT I do want to point out that there is a lot of room to "pad" these hours.  I've witnessed many a conversation or read of many improprieties over the years with attorneys & what we call in the biz "expert wh*res" involving many cases that have crossed my path.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: March 11, 2009, 12:35:33 AM »

Does anybody know who the guy was at the memorial service singing the "Caylee Marie" song?  Was he a church member and did he write that song? 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: March 11, 2009, 12:35:59 AM »

MGO, no I dont think Baez would ever encourage her to take a plea, his self-interest is to make a name for himself & future income off of this "high profile case" he loses that if she takes a plea & he fades back into traffic court.  Casey doesnt realize this but much like she was considered as a free hoochie, she's just a piece of tail (in a sense) for defense attorneys & paid experts to use until the money train dries up.   

Doesnt matter she's too stubborn & self-absorbed, she'd never take one - she truly thinks she's gonna beat this, I must say Im looking forward to observing her face when she finds out otherwise.

Capp, did you follow the McGuire case?  (right there in NJ)
http://www.courttv.com/trials/mcguire/042307_verdict_ctv.html

That exquisite moment when Melanie McGuire heard the jury's verdict, and turned to cling to her attorney with an expression of horror and disbelief... priceless.  Justice was served.

Her lawyer walked away with tons of national publicity.  She got LWOP.  She never expected that would happen.  You can tell that he was "shining her on;" assuring her all along that she would never be found guilty.  WRONG!!

That is what I dream of in this case.  Sorry for O/T, but I see these pics and imagine Casey and Baez....... if I had the talent, I would superimpose their faces on these images, just for my own edification.  In the meantime, I can dream...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.